Thor vs Devil Jin Kazama (Tekken)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ComicVineAddict23
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Random encounter
  • They start 40 feet apart
  • Devil Jin is bloodlusted because Thor killed all of the Tekken characters easily

No Caption Provided
Tjdes63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tjdes63

What can Devil Jin Kazama do? I've only played arcade mode or whatever on Tekken. So I don't really know a lot about the characters.

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By butcher_pete

@Tjdes63: Nothing that's going to mean anything to Thor.

Relentless1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Relentless1

What a joke. Thor wins easily.

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor would bitch slap Jin within 5 seconds

TheWhiteWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheWhiteWolf

Thor one shots Jin. This is a mismatch, but I won't flag you.

Avatar image for temporal_guardian
Temporal_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Temporal_Guardian

Jin hits Thor with everything he has, prompting Thor to laugh heartily and ask "Are you really fighting or just playing?" And then he flicks Jin in the head and OHKOs him.

TheRealDeal153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheRealDeal153

Thor for the easy win.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mattersuit

Verily I say, the Thunderer be victorious this day!

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Thor

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Devil_Driver

This may not be the stomp that people think, I'm not wanting to doubt the mighty Thor but reading on Tekkenpedia I think it was, it was said that Devil Jin had the power to rival a Deity around the time Tekken 6 takes place, that's very vague of course and subjective since the power of a deity is relative to the universe the story takes place in, but it's just something to take into account. The problem with video game characters vs comics is it's hard to compare feats due to the lack of them in video games. If someone more knowledgeable about Devil Jins feats could step in and provide a comprehensive list of relevant ones it would make this more clear.

Source Linkhttp://tekken.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Jin Scroll down to Tekken 6 and that is where it is stated.

RetardedMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RetardedMonkey

Thor would destroy Jin Kazama then annihilates the Tekken Universe.

Avatar image for marvelvsdcuniverse
MarvelvsDCuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins in a stomp.

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheCowman

I'm not very versed in Tekken.

Okay, honestly all my knowledge comes from Spoony's reviews of the Tekken movies. But there WAS a fight between two devil characters and then a giant monster at the end of one of them. From what I saw there, I think Devil Jin could definitely put up a fight against Thor, maybe even frying him pretty good with eye lasers. But against someone who's fought the likes of Galactus, Hulk, Thanos, and the like; I think Jin loses in the end.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Deadgod

Thor

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Devil_Driver

Being new here I have to wonder is this the way most discussions go? just a bunch of people putting "X stomps" and that's it? as I said from reading the link in my above source that I posted, it was stated that Devil Jin has the power to rival a deity by the time Tekken 6 takes place, does that not even merit a discussion? granted it's a vague statement as I said above, but surely someone could put forth something better than Thor wins or Thor stomps? I'm not even saying Thor doesn't win I just wonder if a good argument can be made for Jin based on the quote which I will leave below and I do not believe this to be hyperbole as they have continually made Jin more powerful with each entry into the series going by the storyline.

"Devil Jin's story in Tekken 6 seems to follow Devil Jin's Epilogue in Tekken 5 (minus the physical appearance), where Devil Jin has become so powerful, his powers are comparable to a deity, as described in the prologue."

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jayfournines

@Devil_Driver said:

Being new here I have to wonder is this the way most discussions go? just a bunch of people putting "X stomps" and that's it? as I said from reading the link in my above source that I posted, it was stated that Devil Jin has the power to rival a deity by the time Tekken 6 takes place, does that not even merit a discussion? granted it's a vague statement as I said above, but surely someone could put forth something better than Thor wins or Thor stomps? I'm not even saying Thor doesn't win I just wonder if a good argument can be made for Jin based on the quote which I will leave below and I do not believe this to be hyperbole as they have continually made Jin more powerful with each entry into the series going by the storyline.

"Devil Jin's story in Tekken 6 seems to follow Devil Jin's Epilogue in Tekken 5 (minus the physical appearance), where Devil Jin has become so powerful, his powers are comparable to a deity, as described in the prologue."

It's the way most discussions go when people agree. When someone disagrees, then the debating begins.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Devil_Driver

Well I'll try to make a case for Jin later I'll have to do some more reading/watching, even if he loses I'll try to make it competitive if possible.

ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins. His feats are far more impressive.

ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys might wanna lock this one?