jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By jashro44

@Charlie_Jade:

Thor IMO is the victim of bad writing, not always....I mean he's not as fast as Flash or Surfer but someone of Thor's showings are poor

some of Thor's showings are just down to writers lowballing Thor to make his fights vs street levelers more interesting

I'm not saying Thor is a speed blitzer. Personally I think Thor has super speed in a straight line and his reflexes might be bullet time or his reactions might only be bullet time

but Thor does have a few feats that might be considered FTL or microsecond reaction...Thor has high showings too, are we supposed to Ignore all these !?

I don't believe Thor is that fast, but he did show speed in his last space fight....just throwing that out there is all

I don't believe any of these make him faster than deathstroke. Your first scan there is no way of telling how fast that telepathic bolt was moving, Your second scan is thor tanking bullets, your next scan again there is no way to tell how fast said spell was cast, Your next scan is impressive however slade has deflected bullets before as well not as many at a time but thor spins his hammer around with a cord. When you twist the cord you will notice the end of your chord will look similar and in your scan it also says the power of thors hammer allowed him to deflect those bullets, And your next scan thor uses his travel speed to catch hermes and can you confirm how fast he was flying at the time? Your last set is more travel speed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By dondave

@jashro44 said:

@Charlie_Jade:

Thor IMO is the victim of bad writing, not always....I mean he's not as fast as Flash or Surfer but someone of Thor's showings are poor

some of Thor's showings are just down to writers lowballing Thor to make his fights vs street levelers more interesting

I'm not saying Thor is a speed blitzer. Personally I think Thor has super speed in a straight line and his reflexes might be bullet time or his reactions might only be bullet time

but Thor does have a few feats that might be considered FTL or microsecond reaction...Thor has high showings too, are we supposed to Ignore all these !?

I don't believe Thor is that fast, but he did show speed in his last space fight....just throwing that out there is all

I don't believe any of these make him faster than deathstroke. Your first scan there is no way of telling how fast that telepathic bolt was moving, Your second scan is thor tanking bullets, your next scan again there is no way to tell how fast said spell was cast, Your next scan is impressive however slade has deflected bullets before as well not as many at a time but thor spins his hammer around with a cord. When you twist the cord you will notice the end of your chord will look similar and in your scan it also says the power of thors hammer allowed him to deflect those bullets, And your next scan thor uses his travel speed to catch hermes and can you confirm how fast he was flying at the time? Your last set is more travel speed.

QFT

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#56  Edited By Joygirl

I think of Thor like a Lantern character. Fast travel speed, a few decent reaction feets, overall not speeding-bullet material. Slade gets the draw.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By Saren

I dunno why people still post the Phoenix-Rachel vs Thor scan as proof that Thor is fast. Thor has fought Rachel after that, when she didn't have the Phoenix Force, and she TK-blocked all of his hits without a problem before laying him out with one TP bolt to his face that he couldn't even begin to react to. Is the first instance just brought up more often because it's nice to think Thor is fast every now and then?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By Pyrogram

Thor in feats, stroke in consistency.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By dondave

@Joygirl said:

I think of Thor like a Lantern character. Fast travel speed, a few decent reaction feets, overall not speeding-bullet material. Slade gets the draw.

QFT

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor obviously

Avatar image for thecomiccrafter
TheComicCrafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I want to say Thor, but then there's the fact that Slade once took out Wally West back when he was the Flash. That's kinda hard to beat. I'm going to call that a one-off and still say Thor, though.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still thor. he is as fast as lightning . Jane is a perfect example of thor's speed capabilities

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in reflexes he is probably close to slade being incredibly generous.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Slade handily. The guy can react to speedsters as he's proven on multiple occasions.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pre-Flashpoint Slade wins this. Thor doesn’t have consistent feats that tell me otherwise

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on which one. Speed Force Deathstroke has identical reaction, travel, and combat speed of Pre52 Wally West.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is hilarious, people claim he can keep up with Supes yet the same people are voting Slade lol

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#71  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@_kingoflatveria said:

This thread is hilarious, people claim he can keep up with Supes yet the same people are voting Slade lol

Doubt they're the same people. The Thor is slow and Deathstroke beats anyone including Batman crowd is always more vocal than the opposite side.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who? who in the right mind would say Thor and Superman have comparable combat speed.