reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lordwhis said:

Thor transmutes his hammer to Radium and godstomps

It's Radion and that doesn't exist anymore. Darkseid brutally stomps Thor.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor said:

@lordwhis said:

And even if it did, Thor has no way of knowing about it.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By mysticmedivh

Darkseid.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By Homer_X

Darkseid

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

thor

LordWhis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I have done some research and found out that Thor was at normal levels when he fought the infinity watch.

This has made me reconsider Thor's power level and I now believe he could be a low level skyfather.

Like, Cronus level.

I have formulated the following

Thor > Thanos = Darkseid

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordwhis said:

I have done some research and found out that Thor was at normal levels when he fought the infinity watch.

This has made me reconsider Thor's power level and I now believe he could be a low level skyfather.

Like, Cronus level.

Thor > Thanos = Darkseid

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for banethedestroyer
BaneTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid stomps

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

this again?

Avatar image for apocalypsereigns
Apocalypsereigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'd be a great fight, especially with the omega effect not in play. Thor and superman are about on par but thor has faaaar superior fighting skills and Mjolinr can help make up the difference in strength and durability, in my opinion darkseid will still win but this fight will be closer than most think

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor said:
@lordwhis said:

I know this comments old but even if he knew about it he still couldn't transmute New God materials that are rare even on the planet they come from, these materials aren't bog standard dirt or gravel or even things like anti-matter or adamantium, this is higher plane of existence sh*t, as in the type used to power reality warping devices or bind holy aspects.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ironbuster225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be a stomp in Darkseid's favor. Even without his omega beams, he shows far more strength, tactical intelligence, and durability than Thor.

manuelb132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ds

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermankingofheroes
supermankingofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid FTW

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without the omega.. Thor may be able to pull a win

KingBlackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By KingBlackout

Darkseid is so strong he would lift thors hammer

viperld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP is 3 years ago I'd have given it to Darkseid back then.

For giggles I'll consider N52.

Super sure I read some Constantine where the brit was like the only DC earth character thus far to actually experience the real Darkseid. Looking at Darkseid's direction hurt Constantine (not a trivial statement the dude is a master of dark abominations). His hand was the size of like several planets (so at least as large as Exitar the Gangsta probably). And he had to invoke ANOTHER god (of lies or something) just to fool Darkseid's like 17 god senses (the hell?) into crushing another Earth instead. Not even to fight him. Not to deflect him. But just to fool him to sacrifice another Earth.

That's some entity level stuff 4sure.

Maybe Thor could wreck an avatar of Darkseid? JL did it.

But I just don't know of any Thor, personally, that has existed on the level of entity. Ideal. Truly god like.

In one of the Earth X series (Universe? Paradise?) Odin demonstrated entity level power. Dude was thought. Mufasa in the sky. For me that was some Darkseid level stuff. That Odin could step up to DSide.

But Thor? I can't see him handling full on Darkseid. Maybe the DC/Marvel logic is just too different between them for it to even be an arguable match up. Maybe if Asgard and the realms related more clearly to the New Gods (let alone Uxas and Izaya) this would be simpler. Idk.

Lol Darkseid.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agony matrix gg

Avatar image for spectrumunbound
SpectrumUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

9 pages and Darkseid still wins.

Avatar image for spectrumunbound
SpectrumUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#424  Edited By SpectrumUnbound

@lordwhis said:

Like, Cronus level.

Thor > Thanos = Darkseid --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WTF XD

No Caption Provided

BadassGrimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For Asgard

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do believe Darkseid would win, but if we are going by the Darkseid that we have consistently seen and going by the OP, Thor would give him a good fight. Warriors Madness would really help. I still don't think Thor would win, but he could definitely make it a good fight.

Avatar image for omnipotentbeing
OmnipotentBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wins in a very very close fight.

TricksandToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a 50-50 because Thor was a badass who just broke the celestial armor. While, darkseid is another badass who just punched superman when ever he felt like.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ballz...Darksied fans are sooo funny. Well even with omega Thor will this fight. First of all Thor now has Thor force which will turn the tide. Second darky doesn't know or care who thor is. Thus underestimating Thor bad idea. Third. Thor is defending his home turf. He knows then land he knows what items to use in defense. Odin sword, mace of mars, destroyer armor etc heck he can even syphion some of Odin's power to augment his own but won't come to that. Thor defending his home is going into warrior madness mode will make him 9x's stronger then darkseid. On a neutral ground I'd give it to darksied 6/10. But here Thor 9/10. Simple logic don't mess with thor when he is not holding back.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By Goldchamp101

@destinyman75 said:

Ballz...Darksied fans are sooo funny. Well even with omega Thor will this fight. First of all Thor now has Thor force which will turn the tide. Second darky doesn't know or care who thor is. Thus underestimating Thor bad idea. Third. Thor is defending his home turf. He knows then land he knows what items to use in defense. Odin sword, mace of mars, destroyer armor etc heck he can even syphion some of Odin's power to augment his own but won't come to that. Thor defending his home is going into warrior madness mode will make him 9x's stronger then darkseid. On a neutral ground I'd give it to darksied 6/10. But here Thor 9/10. Simple logic don't mess with thor when he is not holding back.

Those items aren't base equip.

And he can't go into warrior's madness anymore. When has he ever gone warrior's madness while defending asgard?

And those omega beams will wreck thor.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: drat you foiled me Again lol. But you are right I digress. So I still give it to Thor 6/10 now instead of 9/10., he's still defending his home turf and not holding back.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: drat you foiled me Again lol. But you are right I digress. So I still give it to Thor 6/10 now instead of 9/10., he's still defending his home turf and not holding back.

Ok I can agree with that.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will be a good fight, but I believe Darkseid will win in the end, unless Thor beats him like supes did in Batman and Superman vol 1

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: Darksied will no doubt blast and pummelnon Thor for a while but the God of Thunder will endure. In fact now that think on it. I think darky will more then likely retreat after he realises its going to be that hard. He may try to come back later better prepared but yeh this scenario Thor

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: Darksied will no doubt blast and pummelnon Thor for a while but the God of Thunder will endure. In fact now that think on it. I think darky will more then likely retreat after he realises its going to be that hard. He may try to come back later better prepared but yeh this scenario Thor

But what's stopping the omega beams from one shotting him?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By destinyman75

@goldchamp101: well Thor wouldn't be the only one to survive the omega beams. Pretty sure supes has so thor could as well. Plus The hammer will either deflect or absorb and redirect back to him. If it just Thor without the hammer I'd give it to darky but with that hammer is so handy

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: He's never hit him with the true omega beams.

The true omega beams Incapped Anit monitor and hurt the spectre.

And the omega effect can't be taken from him so that's not working.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By destinyman75

@goldchamp101: Ah I see well in that case I will say thank Odin For the hammer he can still absorb and redirect. Thor has become a master at that. But to counter how's darky going to NOT at least KO'd by the God blast.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By Goldchamp101

@destinyman75 said:

@goldchamp101: Ah I see well in that case I will say thank Odin For the hammer he can still absorb and redirect. Thor has become a master at that. But to counter how's darky going to NOT at least KO'd by the God blast.

I don't think so but we can agree to dissagree there.

But for the god blast.........Well he wasn't KO'd by a bomb that ripped apart existance

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: OK we can agree to disagree no problems. Good scan and impressive. But its also suspect. I've seen darksied takennout by less then that attack. So inconsistent. Same can be saidnfor thor. I guess it depends on who is writing. I wish writers were more constant in that way. Some come in ignore what the others have done beforehand. Darksied Mich like Thanks are slightly over thor but slightly below Odin in my estimation. That is why on the norm I'd give it 6/10 to darky. But in this scenario I see Thor 6/10. Thanos likewise vise versa. Thor CAN definitely win depending on scenarios such as this one. I see god blast hurting darksied enough to give Thor time to do something else for the win

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: OK we can agree to disagree no problems. Good scan and impressive. But its also suspect. I've seen darksied takennout by less then that attack. So inconsistent. Same can be saidnfor thor. I guess it depends on who is writing. I wish writers were more constant in that way. Some come in ignore what the others have done beforehand. Darksied Mich like Thanks are slightly over thor but slightly below Odin in my estimation. That is why on the norm I'd give it 6/10 to darky. But in this scenario I see Thor 6/10. Thanos likewise vise versa. Thor CAN definitely win depending on scenarios such as this one. I see god blast hurting darksied enough to give Thor time to do something else for the win

I guess a god blast could stun him. And if thor can think quick enough then maybe he can put him down........

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS curbstomps

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#445  Edited By Darth_Wayne
kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@destinyman75: thats called pis

ds stomps any version of thor, its that simple

While i personally think Darkseid wins this match, I don't believe he can beat any version of Thor. RKT would most likely mop the floor with him, hell, necro king Thor would probably beat him too

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: are there any version of thor tthat can take existince being ripped apart? cause ds did

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kbroskywalker: I'm not a huge Thor reader, so i wouldn't be the best person to ask.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: Not RKT who was stronger than odin.

Thor's ripped apart exisatnce so.....