Thor vs Darkseid

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By XLR87T3

@ancient_0f_days: OK, then prove how Darkseid wins this fight with 'facts'. I'm ready.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Darkseid kills Thor.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Osiris_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Osiris_Phantom

@matchesmalone21: Thor has mind block which blocks out Telekinesis. He can also teleport, as well as transcend dimensions without a boom tube. He can also manipulate matter, energy and the power cosmic. This is current Thor by the way. Thor also has resurrection, invisibility, absorption of life, can harness Alpha Particles from the atmosphere and could use it to atomize any weaponry, god blast, can withstand a blast from a celestial, can use anti-force, thermal explosion, has a healing factor, all superhuman senses, earth control, memory alteration.....must I go on?! Sorry, but Darkseid gets wrecked in this fight. And that is without using any Odin/Thor force.

*edit* @matchesmalone21: Takion has less powers than Thor does. Thor has the same powers plus stronger ones. Darkseids Omega beams do not work against Wonder Woman's bracelets and super man survived getting hit by it. Thor is at least 4 times more powerful than superman. Darkseid gets wrecked. If you don't know anything about Thor, because you obviously don't(not the current one anyway). ALSO DARKSEID CAN"T USE OMEGA POWERS ON THIS THREAD ANYWAY.....read it at the top.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Have Darkseid without Omega beams and Warrior Madness Thor ever fought.

(No they haven't), so there is no fact, both are gods, Both have immense strength, the only difference is that Thor has Mjnoir, which is why he wins.

Thor is easily Darkseid's strength level, both around the same speed level, both have high durability.

Also you have not stated why Darkseid wins.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: how does Darkseid win, he would probably win 4/10 fights, but he is handicapped, and even with the omega beams, Thor has a chance.

Thor can do virtually everything Darkseid can do, but he has the additional Mjnoir.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3:

1. Darkseid is physically stronger and tougher than Thor. Brawling will be suicide.

2. Darkseid powers are very large, he can do most of the things that Thor can do and more. He also has Telepathy, Thor has been shown to be susceptible to it. OB can be dangerous if Thor doesn't know how to handle them, a hit from them and Thor will get hurt, several hits and The God of Thunder is death.

3. Thor is not very smart for fighting, most of his powers are wasted due to the fact that 99% of the time, the only things that he do is hit with the hammer and throw lightning.

4. Darkseid has been shown to be a capable team buster. He once defeated the whole JLA effortlessly and CURBSTOMPED guys like Superman several times, you can consider Darkseid as DC Thanos. Thor by himself is not doing the job.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn:

If he had the Omega effect he'd just sanction Thor wouldn't he? Wipe him from existence. The only things immune are source protected things (superman, WW's gauntlets). I'd say he's more powerful than Thanos by some margin, Thanos probably needs a gem or two to be Darksieds level.

Also Thor would get ultra stomped by flash alone.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By ZeroPlus

@xlr87t3:

1. Darkseid is physically stronger and tougher than Thor. Brawling will be suicide.

2. Darkseid powers are very large, he can do most of the things that Thor can do and more. He also has Telepathy, Thor has been shown to be susceptible to it. OB can be dangerous if Thor doesn't know how to handle them, a hit from them and Thor will get hurt, several hits and The God of Thunder is death.

3. Thor is not very smart for fighting, most of his powers are wasted due to the fact that 99% of the time, the only things that he do is hit with the hammer and throw lightning.

4. Darkseid has been shown to be a capable team buster. He once defeated the whole JLA effortlessly and CURBSTOMPED guys like Superman several times, you can consider Darkseid as DC Thanos. Thor by himself is not doing the job.

The OP says no Omega Beams, btw Darkseid kills Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Thor has mind block which blocks out Telekinesis. He can also teleport, as well as transcend dimensions without a boom tube. He can also manipulate matter, energy and the power cosmic. This is current Thor by the way. Thor also has resurrection, invisibility, absorption of life, can harness Alpha Particles from the atmosphere and could use it to atomize any weaponry, god blast, can withstand a blast from a celestial, can use anti-force, thermal explosion, has a healing factor, all superhuman senses, earth control, memory alteration.....must I go on?! Sorry, but Darkseid gets wrecked in this fight. And that is without using any Odin/Thor force.

How much time I have posted in these threads to get you attention,instead reply to others?

Blast from a Celestial since when?

Darkseid can open Boom Tubes by his own powers,has telekinesis,telepathy,matter manipulation,can create avatars,possession,size alteration,raise the dead (he did this to an army of parademons),he can empower people or create beings (like Strayne,Bimstone,Mantis..) ,the Omega Beams can destroy anything and can send people trhough the timestream and he also have healing factor,superhuman senses.

I don't know why you have list Thor powers to me,since I know backwards.

Just to you know since New Gods Vol 3 15 is mentioned Darkseid is trapped in the Source Wall and has used avatars a few times, and that they are significantly weaker then the real version and can be defeated implying the real Darkseid can’t be. (i will post scans later)

Darkseid was only released of the Source Wall in Superman/Batman vol 1 24

At least give some good arguments .

trickzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Yes , he can be damaged. But Darkseid is way more intelligent than Thor. When I said he was more durable I meant that he could resist more than Thor. Darkseid slaughter Silver Surfer once and Thor cant beat Silver Surfer. This is my opinion only , but yeah Darkseid still takes this.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins 6/10

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Gabranth

Darkseid...Thor doesn't stand a chance.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman already beat Darkseid. I don't see why Thor couldn't.

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's smarter. You don't beat Darkseid with brute strength alone

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no omega beam, I say Thor can win.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By cdiddyman911

@xlr87t3:

Incorrect, even Proffesor X hasnt been able to mind read him

He is actually and excellent fighter

That was with omega beams and Thanos>>Darkseid

Now both sides before coming to argue

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: First of all..He defeated the entire JLA effortlessly and stomped him.Second his Omega beams can erase anything that isn't necessary to the universe that is written on the Source Wall by will if he wants to.Third,He has above Superman level strength.Fourth he slaps Superman around casually without PIS involved.Fifth, he has way more powers than people in general thinks he does.He isn't just some jobber with that rely on his Omega Beams.He has Telepathy,Above genius level intellect,On par with if not above Superman level of strength and durability and has the Agony Matrix.So tell me Thor fanboys how does Thor survive the Agony Matrix which multiplies his greatest pain that he ever felt by a thousand and that going on for as long as Darkseid wants.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ElmoHump

@cdiddyman911: What's protecting him from the Agony Matrix?Darkseid has a way better strength and durability factor and casually slaps Superman without PIS involved.And since when does Thor use his greatest strength on a first encounter with 0 knowledge on the person he's fighting?Did I miss something here?

@gabranth: Clark isn't smarter than Darkseid.I'm pretty sure he has a twelfth level intellect if not better.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@cdiddyman911: What's protecting him from the Agony Matrix?Darkseid has a way better strength and durability factor and casually slaps Superman without PIS involved.And since when does Thor use his greatest strength on a first encounter with 0 knowledge on the person he's fighting?Did I miss something here?

I never said half or that, I said that there are no omega beams, hes a great fighter, and that Thanos>darkseid, so I dont know where your coming from. With Mjionlir (prob just butchered the name) he has the same striking power as Darkseid. Strength isnt as good as striking power in this fight. And as many people said they are pretty much equals except for Mjionlir

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Dextersinister

@cdiddyman911: Thor dealing with telepathy

No Caption Provided

On the entire avatar thing that actually applies to all the major new gods

What is the significance of the below scan

No Caption Provided

2 different Orions dealing with 2 different Supermen existing within the same multiverse when only there is only one true version of each New God.

Darkseid for what he really is. The first time the major heroes had actually dealt with the real New Gods who at this point only existed as a wounded Darkseid either from the off screen final war between them or the crazy talking source if you took the opposite stance of most writers and accepted death of the new gods.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn said:

@xlr87t3:

Incorrect, even Proffesor X hasnt been able to mind read him

He is actually and excellent fighter

That was with omega beams and Thanos>>Darkseid

Now both sides before coming to argue

Maybe you misunderstood me, i was meaning that Thor has shown to be vulnerable to TP assaults.

He is experienced fighter and a very capable warrior, but his fighting skills aren't really that great, he fights like a brute.

Darkseid has been capable of ovepowering Superman with pure physical strength, without OB. Superman and Thor strength difference is not much, Darkseid is still above them. That's why engage him is suicide.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@osiris_phantom: @kingant27: @cheesesticks: @xlr87t3:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/takion-vs-thor-1552292/

@xlr87t3:

DC Thanos? Despite Darkseid came first?

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why does thor get warrior madness and darkseids beams are removed ? wouldent that point out a automatic win to thor

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Homer_X

Darksied

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equal

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By XLR87T3

@dextersinister: You act like Darkseid's telepathy is as good as Professor Xavier's or MMH's. It's not.

@matchesmalone21: Just like Thor, Darkseid only uses 2 or 3 of those abilities you listed in fights. Means nothing. And if it becomes h2h, Thor hits just as hard as Darkseid. Remember, Thor is NOTHING to Thanos, while even Superman is a threat to Darkseid.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Can you quote me where I said that?

pre-52 DS does have the anti-life equation.

Osiris_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Osiris_Phantom

@matchesmalone21: Look at Thor on the Marvel Wiki 616 version, read the entire thing, and then come talk to me. Thor has all of his powers plus like around 30 more.

@baron_von_santa This wiki has every single character and version of it, it is privately owned and not just "ANYBODY" can EDIT IT! All the information is reliable. Also, nobody even goes around and randomly edits wiki pages, plus if they did those pages would just get changed back because the wiki admins examine newly changed pages. That is just something teachers say so that you will be discouraged to look off of one page. They feel that it is cheating or something since someone else put it there.....they fail to realise that that is the whole internet.

p.s. Everything everyone said about darkseid is also in the wiki, as well as what everyone says about any character(assuming they aren't bullshitting). Facts are either checking out, or everyone is lying.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#181  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@osiris_phantom: do not tell people to look at wikis, that only shows where your knowledge comes from. everyone can edit wikis.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyway, which version of darkseid?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: there are more versions than just pre and new 52 bud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@osiris_phantom: @kingant27: @cheesesticks: @xlr87t3:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/takion-vs-thor-1552292/

@perethorn said:

@xlr87t3:

DC Thanos? Despite Darkseid came first?

It's a way to refer to the similarities that both characters share, nothing more.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn:

Apart from Darkseid stomps Thanos into the ground. They're not even worth mentioning in the same sentence without Thanos having a power up

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Superman already beat Darkseid. I don't see why Thor couldn't.

Superman's stronger, faster and more durable than Thor, I don't see Thor beating Darkseid.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Darkseid wins, he has proven able to handle the entire Justice League without to much effort in a straight up fight. Thor is no better.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bruxae:

Thor could be soloed by a number of JLA members. Even Batman may have a chance with enough prep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*edit* @matchesmalone21: Takion has less powers than Thor does. Thor has the same powers plus stronger ones. Darkseids Omega beams do not work against Wonder Woman's bracelets and super man survived getting hit by it. Thor is at least 4 times more powerful than superman. Darkseid gets wrecked. If you don't know anything about Thor, because you obviously don't(not the current one anyway). ALSO DARKSEID CAN"T USE OMEGA POWERS ON THIS THREAD ANYWAY.....read it at the top.

uuuuuu someone is getting angry!!!

Takion is the avatar of the Source that is behind the Source Wall,he's more powerful than him...go read comics kid,also OP says no Omega Beams,Omega effect is a tottaly different thing,your knowledge about Darkseid is laughable.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

owwwwnnnnnnnnaaaage

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#192  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: @zeroplus: I don't know if this has been posted, but Darkseid has already knocked out Superman rather easily.

Superman Man of Steel #116.

Darkseid stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Razerhandz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid pimps slap this fool and ends it.

Osiris_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Osiris_Phantom

@matchesmalone21: If you read throughout this thread, the writer says countless times that there is no Omega Beams allowed. Also, your knowledge about Thor is 5 times as laughable especially since he is a more widely known character. Oh, and I have perfectly valid reasons on why Thor would win,

1) He is in his "home turf", Asgard. 2) Thor is way stronger than Darkseid even with omega beams, without o.b. makes no difference. Plus he has more powers than Darkseid.

Also, I don't care who the hell Takion is, he is not in this battle and has no relation to Thor whatsoever.

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@ancient_0f_days: @zeroplus: I don't know if this has been posted, but Darkseid has already knocked out Superman rather easily.

Superman Man of Steel #116.

Darkseid stomps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LOL

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 frozen  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: If you read throughout this thread, the writer says countless times that there is no Omega Beams allowed. Also, your knowledge about Thor is 5 times as laughable especially since he is a more widely known character. Oh, and I have perfectly valid reasons on why Thor would win,

1) He is in his "home turf", Asgard. 2) Thor is way stronger than Darkseid even with omega beams, without o.b. makes no difference. Plus he has more powers than Darkseid.

Also, I don't care who the hell Takion is, he is not in this battle and has no relation to Thor whatsoever.

Omega Effect is a cosmic energy field that proves integral, as it is the core from which his other abilities manifest from. This effect allows him to transverse through time and space, also enabling him to break barriers and force-fields. Knowledge is power mate!!

You don't care about who Takion is? He's the avatar of the Source that was defeated by Darkseid,if you going to debate about a character your are obligated to know about his life,battles and etc...

More powers doesn't mean auto win or even a stomp. Gog (Third World god) have more power than the JSA,but was defeated by them effortesly. @beatboks1 is more knowledgeable than i about JSAand New Gods stuffs.

Widely know character? Just because of the movies,because he wasn't widely know in early years.

@killemall you agreed with this? just because Thor have more powers he stomps Darkseid?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 frozen  Moderator

@matchesmalone21: ...I wouldn't say the JSA defeated Gog ''effortlessly'' - there was a version which gave them much trouble.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@matchesmalone21: ...I wouldn't say the JSA defeated Gog ''effortlessly'' - there was a version which gave them much trouble.

I'm not saying William Matthews's Gog that have defeated Superman. I'm talking the Thrid World God that have his powers stoled by him.

No Caption Provided

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers