#1  Edited By DATNIGGA
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
A bloodlusted Thor couldn't be stopped by Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock with the soul gem and half the Infinity Watch. That's way beyond roughing up the Red Hulk. Colossus needs many more feats to even begin to compare to an unhinged Thor.
DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By DATNIGGA

@Morpheus_: Well CC did beat one of the worthy would were on if not above thor's powerlevel. also cytorrak is feeding him power this would make him comparable to an elder god

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor stomps.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@DATNIGGA said:

@Morpheus_: Well CC did beat one of the worthy would were on if not above thor's powerlevel. also cytorrak is feeding him power this would make him comparable to an elder god

He beat him by building up critical mass. Colossus admitted Kuurth was both stronger and faster than he was. And the latter is mere assumption on your part. He has done absolutely nothing to place him at such a level.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Morpheus_ said:

A bloodlusted Thor couldn't be stopped by Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock with the soul gem and half the Infinity Watch. That's way beyond roughing up the Red Hulk. Colossus needs many more feats to even begin to compare to an unhinged Thor.

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Thor stomps.

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By butcher_pete

I'll go with Thor.

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DATNIGGA

@venomoushatred1001: I doubt it would be a stomp after all...

No Caption Provided

Nothing can stop the juggernaut now add Colo's power with that & you get a very formidable opponent

@Morpheus_: Red hulk beat thor if i remember correctly now as shown in the current Avx battle

No Caption Provided

Rulk was getting the living crap kicked out of him. a direct hit from thors hammer to Rulks face didnt even equate this much damage & if Colo didnt stop himself he would have beaten & probably killed him

You might be underestimating Cytorak's power here Thor is strong super strong but so is Colo he could defiantly take this fight with large difficulty its far from a stomp

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

I love when people bring up scans of Cain Marko when attempting to make a case for Piotr. F*cking hilarious.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@DATNIGGA: Rulk defeated Thor under Geoff Loeb, and Loeb himself had Rulk admit Thor was beating him in their rematch until Hulk intervened. Thor defeated Rulk under Jeff Parker, too.  

Cyttorak fuels Colossus, but Colossus is not Cyttorak himself. So I do not underestimate anything, I simply state truths: a bloodlusted Thor (and Thor was not in such a state the times he fought Rulk) has superior feats to that. If Colossus gets more feats in that form in the future, it might at least be debatable, but as it stands, a single fight is insufficient to claim Colossus would win.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus said:

I love when people bring up scans of Cain Marko when attempting to make a case for Piotr. F*cking hilarious.

I'm not. It's getting annoying as Hell lol.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Let me make this clear from here on out for anyone that has not realized this yet: feats from one Juggernaut do not apply to the other on principle. Just because they both draw power from the same entity, doesn't mean they are both capable of performing the same feats. Both Thor and Balder draw power from the mystical energies given off by Odin, but would you attempt to make a case that they are close in power levels? Of course not.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By blackadam2

@Morpheus_ said:

@DATNIGGA said:

He beat him by building up critical mass. Colossus admitted Kuurth was both stronger and faster than he was. And the latter is mere assumption on your part. He has done absolutely nothing to place him at such a level.

is there really any proof about Cyttorak being an elder? his level is hard to determine with all the cosmic entities lurking around, and harder still outside the crinsom cosmos.

makes you wonder why colossus is having this transformations that Marko didn't have.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus: You should write a blog about it =O.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@god_spawn: It's getting to the point where that would seem like the most logical course of action.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By ReVamp

@Morpheus_ said:

When was this?

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DATNIGGA

@blackadam2: my educated guess is the Pitor is using more of Cytoraks power than Cain was because within one of the tigh in issues in fear itself it mentioned how cain could have used more of cytorraks power to resist Professor x's many physic assaults but he didnt so its obvious to me that cain was indeed holding back alot of the evil power where as pitor doesn't & runs the risk of being consumed by it

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ReVamp said:

@Morpheus_ said:

When was this?

Blood and Thunder.
blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blackadam2

@DATNIGGA said:

@blackadam2: Im not sure If my educated guess is the Pitor is using more of Cytoraks power than Cain was because within one of the tigh in issues in fear itself if mentioned how cain could have used more of cytorraks power to resist Professor x's many physic assaults but he didnt so its obvious to me that cain was indeed holding back alot of the evil power where as pitor doesn't & runs the risk of being consumed by it

which issue?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Illuminatus said:

Both Thor and Balder draw power from the mystical energies given off by Odin, but would you attempt to make a case that they are close in power levels? Of course not.

I think of one individual who would say otherwise...
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44
@Morpheus_ said:
@DATNIGGA: Rulk defeated Thor under Geoff Loeb, and Loeb himself had Rulk admit Thor was beating him in their rematch until Hulk intervened. Thor defeated Rulk under Jeff Parker, too.  

Cyttorak fuels Colossus, but Colossus is not Cyttorak himself. So I do not underestimate anything, I simply state truths: a bloodlusted Thor (and Thor was not in such a state the times he fought Rulk) has superior feats to that. If Colossus gets more feats in that form in the future, it might at least be debatable, but as it stands, a single fight is insufficient to claim Colossus would win.
Wasn't that because they were suppose to be on a team but no one told thor?
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pooty

@ReVamp: Blood and Thunder series. the one where Thanos fought Odin

@DATNIGGA: you need feats to back up your words. We understand that Peter may POTENTIALLY be as powerful or even more powerful than Cain was. But as of right now, Peter does not have feats to put him anywhere near Cain's power level

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@jashro44: Thor knew, but he attacked Rulk anyway. And no, Rulk reacted, Thor simply electrocuted him and brought him to his knees.
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BringnIt

When is the last time Rulk won a fight, anyway?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@BringnIt said:

I've fallen behind on his on-going, but ever since Parker took over, he was losing practically to everyone he defeated under Loeb.
DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DATNIGGA

@blackadam2: It was a thunderbolts fear itself issue.. not sure of the exact issue number Its been awhile since i briefly read. I just know it was the one where Ghost invaded cain's body to find out what was making him tick if you look threw the thunderbolts fear itself issues you should find it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44
@Morpheus_: I see.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DATNIGGA said:

@venomoushatred1001: I doubt it would be a stomp after all...

No Caption Provided

Nothing can stop the juggernaut now add Colo's power with that & you get a very formidable opponent

Cain Marko's feats DO NOT apply to Colossus. Just because they get their powers from the same entity does not mean they are on the same level.

Avatar image for royale_with_cheese
royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:

@ReVamp said:

@Morpheus_ said:

When was this?

Blood and Thunder.

So this was before Surfer was amped in Annihilation yes? Because I doubt a blood lusted Thor (current versions) could beat a blood lusted Surfer.

Colossus admitted Kuurth was both stronger and faster than he was.

Even though I have read that issue of Uncanny X-men, I doubt that this was actually true seeing as how (in my mind), Colossus seemed to have the slight edge in that fight.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rickbarry

This thread is silly, but I do know one thing for sure. Colossus is jealous of Thor's full head of hair.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@royale_with_cheese: SS was not bloodlusted, and yes it was long before Annihilation or the Uni-Lord Saga. 

He had the edge due to the fact that he is unstoppable while in movement. 
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By emperorznb

Thor.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By grevous11

Thor. He's such a beast when he's ticked off... Lol

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#34  Edited By TDK_1997

Thor wins.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By chiq

@venomoushatred1001: So how do we treat Colossus in demon form now as an Avatar of cyttorak? Is he immortal or isn't he? Can he be killed? can his healing factor be overloaded? What can we assume and what can't we assume?

So we just know that he is more powerful the Rulk or Serpent only Kuurth. he has near instant healing factor and doesn't need to breath and has the unstoppable enchantment. How do we peg his strength level? He strong enough at least to throw Kuurth around and manhandle Rulk. He obviously doesn't have the forcefield ( cain usually never had it too..) How do we know how much punishment his healing factor can take? it can stand up to at least kuurth's lighting and hammer blows...how powerful are those attacks supposed to be? are they much weaker then thor's hammer and lightning blows?

He obviously lacks a ton of feats compared to Thor or Cain they have gathered over the years. Since his fights have been so few, every detail of his fights are scrutinized to the number of on panel punches he has taken or given, if he bleeds or not, did he depower or was he still at full strength, etc...

His skull cracked with a hammer blow by kuurth, does that mean he has weaker durability compared to everyone who has taken a hammer blow and not have their skull cracked? Classic Colossus survived a punch from both cyttorak and serpent powered Kuurth just fine. and has survived blows from Gladiator and the Hulk with no injury. Yet cyttorak colossus gets his skull cracked and bleeds from blows from just a serpent only powered Kuurth. Does that make Kuurth more powerful then hulk or glads?

So what's your take on this Avatar of cyttorak? where would he rank in the marvel scale? herald? less then herald?

Obviously Thor wins so far....

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@chiq said:

@venomoushatred1001: So how do we treat Colossus in demon form now as an Avatar of cyttorak? Is he immortal or isn't he? Can he be killed? can his healing factor be overloaded? What can we assume and what can't we assume?

So we just know that he is more powerful the Rulk or Serpent only Kuurth. he has near instant healing factor and doesn't need to breath and has the unstoppable enchantment. How do we peg his strength level? He strong enough at least to throw Kuurth around and manhandle Rulk. He obviously doesn't have the forcefield ( cain usually never had it too..) How do we know how much punishment his healing factor can take? it can stand up to at least kuurth's lighting and hammer blows...how powerful are those attacks supposed to be? are they much weaker then thor's hammer and lightning blows?

He obviously lacks a ton of feats compared to Thor or Cain they have gathered over the years. Since his fights have been so few, every detail of his fights are scrutinized to the number of on panel punches he has taken or given, if he bleeds or not, did he depower or was he still at full strength, etc...

His skull cracked with a hammer blow by kuurth, does that mean he has weaker durability compared to everyone who has taken a hammer blow and not have their skull cracked? Classic Colossus survived a punch from both cyttorak and serpent powered Kuurth just fine. and has survived blows from Gladiator and the Hulk with no injury. Yet cyttorak colossus gets his skull cracked and bleeds from blows from just a serpent only powered Kuurth. Does that make Kuurth more powerful then hulk or glads?

So what's your take on this Avatar of cyttorak? where would he rank in the marvel scale? herald? less then herald?

Obviously Thor wins so far....

1.If You still can control Your actions - You're not fully powered Juggernaut. When You can't and You can't even think than You're in 8th day level. Colossus can think and control his actions. He sometimes lose control over his actions, but he always think about it. When Juggernaut was depowred he was a better man. Like in Excalibur or in Thunderbolts. None of these versions were even close to Classic Juggernaut. 
2.Colossus is always in metal form as he said. He said that it "somehow" makes him belive that in human form he would completly lose control. I belive that he is right, since in metal form Piotr has shown some degree of magic-resistance, possbily it comes from higher iron resistance to magic, even while Piotr's metal form isn't made out of iron.
3.Cyttorak is using different tactic on this Avatar. Cain never transformed in that way, which means that it would be a mistake to compare them.

@BringnIt said:

I belive that his best fight was currently against Ikaris, but it didn't have a winner. He won with Machine Man, pretty much he won with Sultan Magus and his servants.
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By chiq

@czarny_samael666: actually Peter seems to be more out of control then Cain. It seems that Cain was able to drink beer, womanize, lust after material wealth. He seemed like a petty crook, who was a braggart and a bully, who hung around Black Tom. I could be mistaken but wasn't Cain always that type of person, he never was anything like Peter before he got the gem. he just gained the physical power. Peter seems to just want to destroy anything in his path be it Rulk, Kuurth, the pillar that supports Utopia or even his "snowflake" sister. Cyttorak seems to be flushing and corrupting pete with his power and not depowering him even if he is a hero. It's up to Colossus if he gives in to the power or not...

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thor

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@chiq said:

@czarny_samael666: actually Peter seems to be more out of control then Cain. It seems that Cain was able to drink beer, womanize, lust after material wealth. He seemed like a petty crook, who was a braggart and a bully, who hung around Black Tom. I could be mistaken but wasn't Cain always that type of person, he never was anything like Peter before he got the gem. he just gained the physical power. Peter seems to just want to destroy anything in his path be it Rulk, Kuurth, the pillar that supports Utopia or even his "snowflake" sister. Cyttorak seems to be flushing and corrupting pete with his power and not depowering him even if he is a hero. It's up to Colossus if he gives in to the power or not...

It was in Cain character much more than in Piotr's. Marko hates world, his brother etc. Colossus has more peacefull nature. But there are many people in the world, full of hate, but they don't destroy streets or kill people. Cain is doing this mostly because of Cyttorak, Colos is doing this only because of Cyttorak.  That is why he don't reach classic Juggernaut level - he don't want to fully lose control, Marko didn't care too much about it.

I belive that Cyttorak understand this, so he even boosted Colossus in different way, I personally belive that he doesn't want Piotr as his avatar, so he will try to mind control him later, which IMO will end in Rasputin's sacrifice, but he won't have the same atributes as Marko had. 

Also 8th day Juggernaut also didn't have any control over his actions - he just wanted to destroy everything.
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By chiq

@czarny_samael666: I know. demon Colossus seems to be more like 8th day juggernaut when it comes to just wanting to destroy anything and everything around them. Who has killed more people on panel? I have no idea actually,Cain or Peter? peter seems to have a berseker rage inside him as well...also how many times has Cain actually used his force field? I don't think it was used often even during his classic juggernaut days. His helmet popped of on numerous occations. I dont think modern writers use it either. not even when he was repowered to fight wwhulk.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Illuminatus

Let me make this clear from here on out for anyone that has not realized this yet: feats from one Juggernaut do not apply to the other on principle. Just because they both draw power from the same entity, doesn't mean they are both capable of performing the same feats. Both Thor and Balder draw power from the mystical energies given off by Odin, but would you attempt to make a case that they are close in power levels? Of course not.

Nice
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Illuminatus

it's like comparin voodo to doctor strange
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheBatman586

Thor does this:

No Caption Provided
Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Malevolent1

The Thunder God takes this.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By spiderbuck1

Good fight. Thor probably has a slight edge do to his versatility. If he tries to go toe2toe with this version of Juggs/Colossus, he's going down hard though.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lady_liberty

Thor's got this.

Avatar image for godofthunderrrr
GODOFTHUNDERRRR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GODOFTHUNDERRRR
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By chiq

Thor can probably cancel out Cyttorak's magic for a bit, it's up to Colossus if he can hang on. I'd give this to Thor most of the time because of this ability.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@godofthunderrrr: This is not warrior madness and god blast doesn't solve everything, Colu tanks it and beats the crap out of ihm

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#50  Edited By RealityWarper