Thor vs Black Adam

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By OhTru
@the human Juggernaut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Ownerz said:
"  BA never impressed me, Thor caves his head in

or just de-powers him

"
No Caption Provided
You do understand that it took a multitude of other magic users working in conjunction with Captain Marvel to accomplish that feat, right? "
not that one, marvel was possessed by Gluttony, so its just an irrelevant scan. "
Yeah he's been depowered a few times now

sometimes easily, sometimes it takes a lot to depower him

Anyway I douby he would take a planet busting shot to the face, Adam unlike Superman does not have the feats to his name. Plus Thor does not have Superman's weakness to magic
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By Red_Blade

Black Adam effortlessly 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#303  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@OhTru said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Ownerz said:
"  BA never impressed me, Thor caves his head in

or just de-powers him

"
No Caption Provided
You do understand that it took a multitude of other magic users working in conjunction with Captain Marvel to accomplish that feat, right? "
not that one, marvel was possessed by Gluttony, so its just an irrelevant scan. "
Yeah he's been depowered a few times now  sometimes easily, sometimes it takes a lot to depower him  Anyway I douby he would take a planet busting shot to the face, Adam unlike Superman does not have the feats to his name. Plus Thor does not have Superman's weakness to magic "

By amped versions of Billy, or Shazam himself. Thor doesn't posses the power to do so. Adam has fought planet busters before, and has taken on teams more powerful collectively then Thor. Adam has the advantage here. Go troll some other site.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By capall

adam won already on the 1st pg over 2yrs ago

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By OhTru
@Lance Uppercut said:

" Adam has fought planet busters before"

Name one

Even if he fought Pre Crisis Superman, it still would not count because Superman is extremely vulnerable against magic attacks

Current Superman is much weaker than Pre Crisis but current Supes is  still is the lead heavy hitter in DC 
and Current Superman breaks MOONS not Planets
DC specifically made him weaker than his Pre Crisis Year for a reason, it was so Superman wouldn't just one shot everyone, 
today's Superman was made weaker so he doesn't deus ex machina every villain and spin the planet backwards to save Lois
Current Superman does Moons not Worlds and Adam can barely keep up with him despite Superman's weakness to magic

There is a reason Superman or Wonder Woman never showed up in Adam's comic that was made to make Adam look good
the reason is if Sueprman or Wonder Woman showed up either could have taken him down, instead they sent a bunch of rookies with no feats to be cannon fodder in front of Adam

Superman is still the lead hero when it comes to strength on DC Earth
He will probably always will be

The  Benchmark is taking out a Moon
Or dragging a planet when 3 friends come together

Very few have passed the mark unless you want to start counting Pre Crisis Feats
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Adam's strength comes from magic. His punches are not magically-charged in nature. Stop using that pathetic excuse. 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@OhTru said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" Adam has fought planet busters before"

Name one  Even if he fought Pre Crisis Superman, it still would not count because Superman is extremely vulnerable against magic attacks  Current Superman is much weaker than Pre Crisis but current Supes is  still is the lead heavy hitter in DC  and Current Superman breaks MOONS not Planets DC specifically made him weaker than his Pre Crisis Year for a reason, it was so Superman wouldn't just one shot everyone,  today's Superman was made weaker so he doesn't deus ex machina every villain and spin the planet backwards to save Lois Current Superman does Moons not Worlds and Adam can barely keep up with him despite Superman's weakness to magic  There is a reason Superman or Wonder Woman never showed up in Adam's comic that was made to make Adam look good the reason is if Sueprman or Wonder Woman showed up either could have taken him down, instead they sent a bunch of rookies with no feats to be cannon fodder in front of Adam  Superman is still the lead hero when it comes to strength on DC Earth He will probably always will be  The  Benchmark is taking out a Moon Or dragging a planet when 3 friends come together  Very few have passed the mark unless you want to start counting Pre Crisis Feats "
Has Supermans strength not moved planets and destroyed celestial bodies? Has Billy, Powergirl, or Martian Manhunter gone toe to toe with Clark in the past? Because Adams done battle with all of them, and defeated them on numerous occasions. Seriously, go back to trolling sites that will actually listen to you.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#308  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@OhTru:
No Caption Provided
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By OhTru
@Son_of_Magnus said:

" @OhTru:

No Caption Provided
"
well done troll 

@Lance Uppercut said:

"  Has Billy, Powergirl, or Martian Manhunter gone toe to toe with Clark in the past? Because Adams done battle with all of them, and defeated them on numerous occasions. Seriously, go back to trolling sites that will actually listen to you. "

ok troll , lets spell it out

Superman AND FRIENDS have moved planets, that's 3 people
Pre Crisis Moved Planets, Current can not

He destroyed asteroids, maybe a Moon...but a Moon is not something he does with ease he looked pretty burnt out after that one

@Lance Uppercut

said:

"  Has Billy, Powergirl, or Martian Manhunter gone toe to toe with Clark in the past? Because Adams done battle with all of them, and defeated them on numerous occasions. Seriously, go back to trolling sites that will actually listen to you. "

Billy has magic, Clark is vulnerable to magic 
 Manhunter would destroy Superman, unless Superman has time to build a fire
J'onn J'onzz can own him any number of  ways going intangible when Superman attacks
just mind wiping Superman 
Most of the JLA are outclassed by Manhunter
Superman is not the lead hero its J'onn J'onzz but DC would prefer to keep her icon in front so Manhunter sometimes jobbers for the sake of PIS and poor story telling
PowerGirl is a joke, her on pannel feats don't even put her near 1% the power of Superman. Even if we be extremly generus and give her 60% the power of Superman. She's still way behind on speed and durability and Superboy is always noted for holding back 
If Lex Luthor brawls with Superman does that automatically mean Luthor can physcially psuh 1 Third of the Earth?
No Troll
It does not

Again your A B C logic is meaningless

@Lance Uppercut

said:

"   Because Adams done battle with all of them, and defeated them on numerous occasions. S "

Adam beating Manhunter in  telepathic fight must be classed as PIS
Therefore the entire comic can not be taken serious 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@OhTru:

Superman AND FRIENDS have moved planets, that's 3 people
Pre Crisis Moved Planets, Current can not 

When did I say he moved planets alone? I said no such thing in my post. I simply said he moved planets. This is still above any strength feat Thor has. 
And yes, Superman has in fact destroyed celestial bodies. Moons, asteroids, etc. Thank you for confirming this.

Billy has magic, Clark is vulnerable to magic   

Judging by this statement, you haven't read a DC comic in years. I really don't have to reply to this anymore, especially since you apparently have no idea what you're talking about.

Manhunter would destroy Superman, unless Superman has time to build a fire  

Another shining example of you not reading DC comics. Way to go.

If Lex Luthor brawls with Superman does that automatically mean Luthor can physcially psuh 1 Third of the Earth?

Superman has never lost to Luthor in physical combat without some sort of enhancement. He's needed Kryptonite, a set of armor, and even in the armor, he's has his head handed to him. IF he'd physically brawled with Superman and won on pure strength alone, then yes, he is stronger then Superman and thereby able to move 1/3 of the earth. But hey, who's ever heard of using logic? Not guys like OhTru and Batdance. Jesus, you're like a dumber Klandicar

Adam beating Manhunter in  telepathic fight must be classed as PIS 

Just because you want it to be PIS doesn't make it so. Once again, stop trolling and get with the program. Adam won this fight ages ago. He's faster then Thor, stronger then Thor, and far more brutal than Thor. Thor's had trouble with the Hulk and Hercules in the past. He'd need to be in warriors madness with the power gem, or have Odin Force to even think about competing with Adam.
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By OhTru
@Lance Uppercut said:

" He'd need to be in warriors madness with the power gem "

Now I know you're completely trolling

The power Gem = Infinite Power

If he has the PowerGem he kills all the Avengers, all the JLA, until a guy like Phantom Stranger or Pre Crisis Darkseid steps up to take him down

I'm never surpised about the number of DC trolls here who bash anime, starwars, marvel comics, dbz etc but it shouldn't be surpsing since Methos and Buckshot admited to being DC biased and did a pretty crappy job on battle moderation from day one and allowed the "cool club" infestation to take place. I suspect as per usual SonofMagnus, Vance, DCMarvel1000,  StaticShock, Creator, and yourself LaceUppercut will once again escape the ban button despite your trolling and despite breaking comicvine rules numerous times
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@OhTru said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" He'd need to be in warriors madness with the power gem "
Now I know you're completely trolling  The power Gem = Infinite Power  If he has the PowerGem he kills all the Avengers, all the JLA, until a guy like Phantom Stranger or Pre Crisis Darkseid steps up to take him down "
Thor didn't even know how to properly utilize it. Nor did Champion, or most of it's other wielders. If Thor had been using the full power of the gem, Thanos would have been killed in the first blow.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By BIackFlash

@Lance Uppercut said:

" Thor didn't even know how to properly utilize it. Nor did Champion, or most of it's other wielders.  "

EPIC FAIL

and Champion is an Elder of the Universe

@BatDance said:

" @.Mistress Redhead. said:

" @BatDance: watch how your speak to users "

Yes I will watch myself from now on

But would you please like to 'Moderate' or will you prefer join the mob of trolls who bash me? 
The only reason I have been speaking this way is becuase I'm returning fire

I've been discreet enough to warn you by Pm when someone spams up your forum with NSFW posts, 
so now that you call me out in public Let me highlight a few pointers for you
In public

Here's some examples highlighted

All in 1 day:

Thor vs Captain Marbles thread

@the creator

said:

"

Try getting the name right for the characters first off. It might help to convince that you actually have a brain to think with.  "

DBZ vs Sentry thread

@Johnny_Nemesis

said:

" wow...DBZ fans get dumber every day

Seriously, I knew DBZ fans were generally brain dead, but wow...

DBZ is an inconsistent piece of crap "

Storm Selene thread

@Stormultt

said:

" @Caligula said:

"@Stormultt said:

"@Caligula: Why'd you come in the first place you have done nothing but bash the character's and yet failed at it. atleast there is a storm fan that isn't going around stating flase claim's on her. storm calling has shown the scan's and CLEARLY explained them wether or not you have wanted to believe it. It's desrespectful to treat anyone like that in the forum's when they are clearly debating and actually making sense when two idiot's are trying to tip-toe pass the main point's. YES SHE MANIPULATED THE GODDAMN AIR IN THE LUNG'S AND BP'S EAR! it was shown explained. goodbye SWEETHEART! "

This is exactly why I come to "STORM" threads, because all of her fans like yourself, over exaggerate her powers, and use rare shwings that you think back up claims to ludicrous statements.  so now you know why I came to this thread. I always stop by the Storm threads to see how far you guys take her. with the way you guys pump her up you'd think she'd be in a better league than she is. Storm threads are comedy at it's best, it's like finding out Katt Williams is doing stand-up tonight, because you know both are gonna give you a good healthy laugh.  and you have no clue how much I'm laughing at the crap you guys are spewing. "
Sweetheart when ever did i overexxagerate her powers? because i only stated one post on why she'd win i didn't over exagerrate and no im not spewing anything but truth and fact. YOU! are spewing nothing but hate for a fictional character which is pathetic. and no you stop by to talk s$&# about a character you obviously don't know s#$% about. You did the same in the superman vs marvelman thread wether it was a joke or not...YOUR a joke yourself. and just because i'm a storm fan doesn;t mean  i dont have common sense which is what you don't have. You don't like storm? that's fine don't come trying to twist the panel's on scan's a logical storm fan is explaining clearly. Don't come down playing her abilities. In an ANY! case in any thread don't talk or even give an answer if you don't know anything. you have no credibility at ALL because you don;t do anything but go around talking about "storm fanboys are this and that". and crap like that im a storm fangirl but i know when my girl is beaten. Fix your self up hun and quit being pety and pathetic. k XD "

Champion Herc thread

@Vance Astro

said:

" WindCloud said:

"Vance Astro said:

"Hercules wins."

i  thought you already said that.BTW, you look hot.  If you really DO look anything like your icon pic,  i  would  do you in a sec, even if you're a trans, or a C.D.  LOL !!!"
Seriously..wtf is wrong with you? Does Vance Astro sound like a girls name to you?
"
   DBZ vs Manhunter

@SaiyanGodMax

said:

"  who's making excuses? 

you stupid f*cking troll

lol please just go back to trolling and saying how MM solos the dbzu...in fact why dont you just go make a thread titled..MMH vs the dbz universe "

Diana v Lobo

@Mort

said:

" Lobo would rape her "

That's just a 24 hour period  Mistress Readhead,  If you want to start and single out people who push and bend the vine rulebook I am far from alone in this matter   Battles has been like this for a long time, I am not the only offender here The fanboyism and trolling is legendary on the vine "
Mob rule here

and superman fanboys are dug in like termites
Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By ghostrider fan1

im going with current thor because im a fan and i know what he can do but if someone can provide scans of BA i might change my mind because the only ones of him ive seen are him not scratching SBP 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ghostrider fan1 said:
"im going with current thor because im a fan and i know what he can do but if someone can provide scans of BA i might change my mind because the only ones of him ive seen are him not scratching SBP  "
No, this isn't a good match-up at all for Thor. Black Adam is vastly stronger, faster, more durable and is highly resistant to virtually every form of magic. He mopped the floor with Lord Marvel (a skyfather-leveler), took down Martian Manhunter in 2-3 shots, took down multiple Flashes at the same time and has taken on the entire JLA, JSA, Doom Patrol, etc. singlehandedly. You're probably already aware of his signature WWIII feat, and there are plenty of scans you can find of him on this site and on KMC.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam ftw, but not so easily as many people think.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By FinalStar86

RIP Thor

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Logic Mark III

Its funny how Black Adam gets Superman feats because he has fought guys on that level, yet Thor doesn't. Despite the fact that in a CANON comic Thor fought Superman and was shown to be on par. Why this bias? Thor can go toe to toe with this guy.  

We could do a scan for scan thing, based solely on these characters, rather than any reflected glory or 'DC IZ ALWAYZ STRONGAH' bias people seem to have.

Anway, Thor is Lord of Thunder, giving him the un-Shazam powah. There are loads of things Mjolnir can do to take BA out. Infinity vortex, now this is 'science' based, so anyone saying BA is immune to magic can't complain. The hammer is faster than BA so it can catch him and pummel him. Mjolnir can drain his soul, teleport him, and i would wager that a balst that can make Galactus run away would work BA over something fierce.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By theiconic
@Logic Mark III: you've convenced me  Deff Thor wins
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By FinalStar86
@Logic Mark III said:
" Its funny how Black Adam gets Superman feats because he has fought guys on that level, yet Thor doesn't. Despite the fact that in a CANON comic Thor fought Superman and was shown to be on par. Why this bias? Thor can go toe to toe with this guy.   We could do a scan for scan thing, based solely on these characters, rather than any reflected glory or 'DC IZ ALWAYZ STRONGAH' bias people seem to have. Anway, Thor is Lord of Thunder, giving him the un-Shazam powah. There are loads of things Mjolnir can do to take BA out. Infinity vortex, now this is 'science' based, so anyone saying BA is immune to magic can't complain. The hammer is faster than BA so it can catch him and pummel him. Mjolnir can drain his soul, teleport him, and i would wager that a balst that can make Galactus run away would work BA over something fierce. "
Black Adam doesn't need Supermans feats, Adam fought nearly every major hero on Earth at once and they were barely able to stop him.  That's why Thor dies in this fight, Adam is a team buster. Thor isn't and the fact that you are using that crossover makes me want to take what you say with a grain of salt.  Also the fact that you think he can depower Adam further shows that you have no idea what you are talking about,. 

The god blast took forver to charge up, good luck getting Adam to stand in one place long enough, also Mjolnir isn't faster then Adam either, Adam was able to keep up with Jay Garrick for a while despite his speed being drained. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By FinalStar86
@theiconic said:
" @Logic Mark III: you've convenced me  Deff Thor wins "
He is wrong and has no idea what he is talking about
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By theiconic

Does .....DC's...Black Adam.......have any chance............... at Beating.............. Marvel Comics....................... Thor?

No Caption Provided
Can The ......Black Adam  ......sing   hallelujah .....and win a Grammy?
No Caption Provided

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theiconic said:
" @Logic Mark III: you've convenced me  Deff Thor wins"
He's a massive troll, so don't bother listening to him in the future.

@FinalStar86
said:
" @Logic Mark III said:
" Its funny how Black Adam gets Superman feats because he has fought guys on that level, yet Thor doesn't. Despite the fact that in a CANON comic Thor fought Superman and was shown to be on par. Why this bias? Thor can go toe to toe with this guy.   We could do a scan for scan thing, based solely on these characters, rather than any reflected glory or 'DC IZ ALWAYZ STRONGAH' bias people seem to have. Anway, Thor is Lord of Thunder, giving him the un-Shazam powah. There are loads of things Mjolnir can do to take BA out. Infinity vortex, now this is 'science' based, so anyone saying BA is immune to magic can't complain. The hammer is faster than BA so it can catch him and pummel him. Mjolnir can drain his soul, teleport him, and i would wager that a balst that can make Galactus run away would work BA over something fierce. "
Black Adam doesn't need Supermans feats, Adam fought nearly every major hero on Earth at once and they were barely able to stop him.  That's why Thor dies in this fight, Adam is a team buster. Thor isn't and the fact that you are using that crossover makes me want to take what you say with a grain of salt.  Also the fact that you think he can depower Adam further shows that you have no idea what you are talking about,.   The god blast took forver to charge up, good luck getting Adam to stand in one place long enough, also Mjolnir isn't faster then Adam either, Adam was able to keep up with Jay Garrick for a while despite his speed being drained.  "
QFT 

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theiconic: Coming from the biggest Thor fan on the entire site (with the exception of Fresh Prince), no, he doesn't stand a chance.

@FinalStar86
said:
" @theiconic said:
" @Logic Mark III: you've convenced me  Deff Thor wins "
He is wrong and has no idea what he is talking about "
He's even stated that Thor and Gladiator are both stronger than Superman.  

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 

He's even stated that Thor and Gladiator are both stronger than Superman.

yea I'm a Thor fan too but i know Thor isnt physically stronger than Superman i mean i think in an all out fight thor and supes could go to a standstill maybe but i'll look up those BA scans but where did u say they were?

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By karrob

black Adam

Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By Suggs44

Black Adam wins here. More strength & durability

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390
@bloodmist: silly bedweter stop trolling for black adam i say current thor does have a chance and  would get his beat just like he did by red hulk? wow that's your best cheesy attack? good for you first off thor didin use the odinforce so it's even thor was holding back or it was pure bad writing and you know it plus last i check thor has face stronger opponents and won adam is nothing but a crazy nut job that get beaten by captain marvel yes captain marvel the guy that may i say lost to thor in the crossover even if crossover don't count it's even funner that in jla vs avengers crossover adam gets hit by mar-vell? i need to find it so anyways i only said it's in my opinion jesus man take it easy oh well i got better things to do have a nice day    
kaushif93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By kaushif93
@DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
@bloodmist: silly bedweter stop trolling for black adam i say current thor does have a chance and  would get his beat just like he did by red hulk? wow that's your best cheesy attack? good for you first off thor didin use the odinforce so it's even thor was holding back or it was pure bad writing and you know it plus last i check thor has face stronger opponents and won adam is nothing but a crazy nut job that get beaten by captain marvel yes captain marvel the guy that may i say lost to thor in the crossover even if crossover don't count it's even funner that in jla vs avengers crossover adam gets hit by mar-vell? i need to find it so anyways i only said it's in my opinion jesus man take it easy oh well i got better things to do have a nice day    
adam lose to CM? then how was he holding his own against Superman and CM together.
ndm5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By ndm5

ok why do people assume superman and black adam being stronger (which i agree with, but not WAY stronger, if black adam was 10/10 then id give thor 8/10) and faster decide who wins? im not an expert on BA so if i am wrong, then i am sorry. but has Ba ever broken a planet? thor has. so to me in striking power thor>black adam. and for the speed thing couldn't mjolnir tag him? it is WAY faster than BA. mjolnir did a very silly feat of going around the (universe or galaxy, both very different, but still both are impressive) in 60 seconds? so mjolnir can tag adam. 

btw for people comparing superman to thor, ive always thought they would stale mate. and what would make the MOST interesting fight would be... what if superman did not have super speed and thor's hammer was not enchanted? what happens then?
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#331  Edited By Kallarkz
@ndm5 said:
btw for people comparing superman to thor, ive always thought they would stale mate. and what would make the MOST interesting fight would be... what if superman did not have super speed and thor's hammer was not enchanted? what happens then?
That has been discussed many times in other threads. 
Use the search function. There have been many interesting discussion on the topic.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By demifiend

BA takes this

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By WarBlade539

Thor lifted the world serpent which wrapped itself multiple times around the earth, has thrown the Twilight Sword through a Celestial and beat up the Surfer in a fight on Mars. He knocked theHulk into orbit and defeated two of The Worthy. In this fight, the one who fights better would win.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#334  Edited By Billy Batson

Black Adam.
BB

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By jeanroygrant

Could go either way.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Jorgevy

damn necromancers.....

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By emperorznb

IMO... Black Adam>Thor>Captain Marvel

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By termiteone4ever

This battle goes to Adam i dont even know how Thor is going to win this

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#339  Edited By tensor

@termiteone4ever: that is what i am saying this guy have no mercy by time figure that out he would be dead

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Jorgevy said:

damn necromancers.....

????

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By bigcimmerian

I think they would fight to a standstill maybe Black Adam has slight advantage over Thor

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By Jorgevy

@jeanroygrant: necromancer, someone who revives dead people. Basicly, a topic necromancer is someone who revives a dead old topic

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Jorgevy said:

@jeanroygrant: necromancer, someone who revives dead people. Basicly, a topic necromancer is someone who revives a dead old topic

Oh...

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By Hoboseid

@OhTru said:

No Caption Provided
@the human Juggernaut said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @Ownerz said:
" BA never impressed me, Thor caves his head in

or just de-powers him

"
Yeah he's been depowered a few times now sometimes easily, sometimes it takes a lot to depower him Anyway I douby he would take a planet busting shot to the face, Adam unlike Superman does not have the feats to his name. Plus Thor does not have Superman's weakness to magic

Thor should take wins by BFR or making BlackAdam turn mortal

in a slugfest I give it to Adam, Thor is kinda average at hand to hand, Herc and Wonder Woman do have good hand to hand feats but Thor does not

Hercules, Hulk etc have proven to be better brawlers than Thor

In hand 2 hand I say Black Adam dominates

with PIS off Thor can do the easy BFR move and open up a gateway throwing Black Adam into another dimension for a ring-out

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Billy Batson said:

Black Adam.
BB

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#347  Edited By Lvenger

Given Black Adam's past victories against multiple superheroes as well as the possibility he could be stronger than Superman, I'll say Black Adam.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By _Black

@Hoboseid: Thor cannot turn Black Adam mortal. It takes the magical lightning specifically from Shazam.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By XiiX

Black Adam.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers