#1 Posted by Thunder God (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight is in asgard, no prep time. Classic Thor.

#2 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

thor should win here
#3 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is too much for Barda to handle, Thor wins for sure.
#4 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda could give Thor a difficult fight, but Classic Thor would win in the end. 

#5 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda couldn't even defeat Lobo. Thor easy.

#6 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#7 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
" Thor "
#8 Posted by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor
#9 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor every time.

#10 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda. No wait.... Thor

#11 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor
#12 Posted by bgibs13390 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#13 Posted by 652 (217 posts) - - Show Bio

thor
#14 Posted by MrDirector786 (43411 posts) - - Show Bio

Barda matcfhed the DC version of Thor. :P

#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786:
What has DC thor done outside of this?
#16 Posted by MrDirector786 (43411 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @MrDirector786: What has DC thor done outside of this? "
Nothing really. I never said Barda would win. This thread just reminded me of that little encounter between Barda and DC Thor so I felt like posting it.
#17 Posted by war of light_2814 (809 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: who won in that fight?
#18 Posted by MrDirector786 (43411 posts) - - Show Bio
@war of light_2814 said:
" @MrDirector786: who won in that fight? "
No one. Mr Miracle then came and took Thor down with his newly discovered God power.
#19 Posted by war of light_2814 (809 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: ok ,thanks
#20 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

barda in a stomp

#21 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#22 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#23 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor probably but Barda is cooler IMO

#24 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"Thor is too much for Barda to handle, Thor wins for sure. "
#25 Edited by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone explain how Thor would beat Barda? All I see is people writing Thor wins without giving a reason.

I think Barda would beat Thor; she's as strong as Wonder Woman, she's immortal, she can teleport, she's fast, she's an excellent fighter and she she has her Mega-Rod, which has some powerful abilities.

#26 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168 said:

"Can someone explain how Thor would beat Barda? All I see is people writing Thor wins without giving a reason. I think Barda would beat Thor; she's as strong as Wonder Woman, she's immortal, she can teleport, she's fast, she's an excellent fighter and she she has her Mega-Rod, which has some powerful abilities. "

No.

Read the OP. This is Classic Thor, he stomps this. Thor is Stronger based on FEATS, not hyperbole statements. Thors a better Fighter, more Versatile, Durable, Stronger.

#27 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
"barda in a stomp"

Nonsense.
#28 Edited by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:

" @pcbh168 said:

"Can someone explain how Thor would beat Barda? All I see is people writing Thor wins without giving a reason. I think Barda would beat Thor; she's as strong as Wonder Woman, she's immortal, she can teleport, she's fast, she's an excellent fighter and she she has her Mega-Rod, which has some powerful abilities. "

No.

Read the OP. This is Classic Thor, he stomps this. Thor is Stronger based on FEATS, not hyperbole statements. Thors a better Fighter, more Versatile, Durable, Stronger.

"
I wasn't sure whether Thor was stronger than Wonder Woman, that's why I edited my post before. Which version of Thor is more powerful? Current or Classic?
#29 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @pcbh168 said:

No.

"
I wasn't sure whether Thor was stronger than Wonder Woman, that's why I edited my post a minute ago. Which version of Thor is more powerful? Current or Classic? "

Classic Thor is Stronger than Wonder Woman. Current Thor isn't. Classic Thor is a heck of a lot more powerful than Current Thor. Classic Thors feats are ridiculous.
#30 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:  I see. Thanks for telling me. Do you think Current Thor would beat Barda?
#31 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Since it's classic Thor, he wins.
#32 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168 said:
" @comicdude23:  I see. Thanks for telling me. Do you think Current Thor would beat Barda? "

No problem. I think Current Thor can mabye stalemate Barda, or take 6/10 over her. 
#33 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#34 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#36 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins, 6 or 7 times out of 10.

#37 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's hammer should give him some advantage, but his honor will probably stop him from exploiting that

anyways, If barda's really ruthless she could beat him

#38 Edited by Amazonia_Kryptonia (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins 9/10. Barda could get a fluke win with her power rod.

#39 Edited by New_World_Order (12563 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#40 Posted by dondave (34579 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor ftw

#42 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be an awesome battle and Thor would not get stomped by Barda like Hulk would, but I do think Barda would win in a tough battle with Thor. I don't think Thor can tank a hit from a weapon that knocked out Superman and Thor would probably hold back against Barda, which would be a grave mistake., since she is just as strong as Wonder Woman and was hitting Wonder Woman One Million so hard it said 'overpressure' on the impact meter.

Thor could win some, but since he has had battles with the inferior Hulk, who lacks the power to up against Barda and Thor, I don't see him beating Barda.

#43 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Thor losing it.

#44 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#45 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind if Barda did lose to Thor: he is strong and has several other abilities thanks to Mjolnir, like Barda does with her Mega-Rod, but losing to Hulk is ludicrous. If Thor does win, it won't be easy for him. It's like fighting Wonder Woman, but with a lot more power. Thor is not going to stomp someone who has the ability to KO Superman with a blast and BFR people like Lobo, but he'll have a heck of a better shot than Hulk ever would.

#46 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

I wouldn't mind if Barda did lose to Thor: he is strong and has several other abilities thanks to Mjolnir, like Barda does with her Mega-Rod, but losing to Hulk is ludicrous. If Thor does win, it won't be easy for him. It's like fighting Wonder Woman, but with a lot more power. Thor is not going to stomp someone who has the ability to KO Superman with a blast and BFR people like Lobo, but he'll have a heck of a better shot than Hulk ever would.

Big Barda can lose to Hulk, depends on situation. In that thread (it was later continued without me) I was telling You that BB is weaker and less durable than Hulk. Which is true. Her only chance in battles like that is beam that KOd Superman. Yet, Thor can block it with Mjolnir andredirect on her.

Not that he needs it. Thor form DC missed with few lightgnins and didn't try to use more, but I see no reason why Marvel Thor shouldn't use them. And his lightnings KOd Hulk, Surfer and Alter-Ego (from inside). I don't see why she would be able to resist them.

#47 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4917 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor all day everyday.