Atlas

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lordraiden

Which Thor? any way, any Thor has too much power for Atlas, Atlas is like Herc, and Thor has too much power, abstract or otherwise, for a boxing match!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I gotta go with Thor here. Atlas is a beast and he has massive strength... but Thor has more raw power through his hammer working for him here... and I am starting to see that there is something fishy goin on with that win Atlas got over Superman... something was effecting Superman in that fight... not sure what it was though
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter
King Saturn said:
"I gotta go with Thor here. Atlas is a beast and he has massive strength... but Thor has more raw power through his hammer working for him here... and I am starting to see that there is something fishy goin on with that win Atlas got over Superman... something was effecting Superman in that fight... not sure what it was though
"
I'm not so sure about that, Jack Kirby said that the DC's version of Atlas was in the level of Kal-L, ain't Kal-L more powerful than current Superman?
Hercules.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hercules.

Thor

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"I gotta go with Thor here. Atlas is a beast and he has massive strength... but Thor has more raw power through his hammer working for him here... and I am starting to see that there is something fishy goin on with that win Atlas got over Superman... something was effecting Superman in that fight... not sure what it was though
"

You got it King! Atlas, who's just a strong heavy, against a guy who not ony matches his strength, but possibly/probably outmatches it, but also has superspeed, superhearing, xray vision and a whole host of other abilities, and all he does is stand there and have a boxing match with Atlas??? They have to be building/alluding to something more, otherwise they must think they're writing comics for nine year olds lol :-)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I'm not so sure about that, Jack Kirby said that the DC's version of Atlas was in the level of Kal-L, ain't Kal-L more powerful than current Superman?"
Well it depends on what era of Kal-L Jack was referring to... and we shall see in the next issues if something really was fishy with the Atlas vs Superman fight
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition
Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I'm not so sure about that, Jack Kirby said that the DC's version of Atlas was in the level of Kal-L, ain't Kal-L more powerful than current Superman?"

it really doesnt matter.  you know the powers thor has.  thor doesnt even have to trade punches with him.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden
Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"

That's cause Kal-L is the original and of a sorts, Pre-Crisis! Kal-L at the end of COIE wold absolutly cream SBP!
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Nighthunter
King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Well it depends on what era of Kal-L Jack was referring to... and we shall see in the next issues if something really was fishy with the Atlas vs Superman fight"
I would guess the powerlevels that he had in 1975, after all that's when Atlas was created
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Light

I think Atlas is getting too much credits since he beat current supes...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Well it depends on what era of Kal-L Jack was referring to... and we shall see in the next issues if something really was fishy with the Atlas vs Superman fight"
I would guess the powerlevels that he had in 1975, after all that's when Atlas was created"
Yeah... I just thought about that. Well even if this is so... we all know that the Superman level characters were weaken considerably after COIE. So there is no real reason to think Atlas would keep his Pre Crisis Superman level strength here.. not when Superman was able to withstand many of his punches in the fight... but only time will tell what fully is going on here between Atlas vs Superman... whether or not if there was something effecting Superman within the fight. But lets be real here... even though Atlas beat Superman. Superman was tagging Atlas in that fight too... and I think if Thor lets looses a few God Blasts on Atlas... Atlas will be doing the Stop, Drop, and Roll cause his butt will be torched...

lol
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition
Light said:
"I think Atlas is getting too much credits since he beat current supes..."

way too much credit
King_Saturn