User Lists: 0

Asura one-shots. Mismatch.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thor sthormp Asura's face in the earth. Asura is moon lv planet lv at best. While Thor is fighting Galaxy, Universal and Multiversal lv dudes Asura is no match for the asgardian.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By RealityWarper

@m_man said:

Asura one-shots. Mismatch.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@mrdevil: You're an idiot. "Planet level" a complete idiot. Maybe just ignorant?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: You're an idiot. "Planet level" a complete idiot. Maybe just ignorant?

Show me Asura busting a planet or at least being stated that he could.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: He one punch busted something three times the size of our planet. Thor cant even replicate that.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura stomps

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: He one punch busted something three times the size of our planet. Thor cant even replicate that.

not to mention capable of going toe to toe with Hulk who in his Gray Hulk can destroy meteors twice the earth with zero problem. Azura is powerful but he is completely outclassed in this fight.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

Thor sthormp Asura's face in the earth. Asura is moon lv planet lv at best. While Thor is fighting Galaxy, Universal and Multiversal lv dudes Asura is no match for the asgardian.

Yea dude , Thor eats multiversal lv dudes for breakfast.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@mrdevil said:

Yea dude , Thor eats multiversal lv dudes for breakfast.

are u being sarcastic? bc last time i check Galactus was a Universal thread, Sentry bloodlusted was a Universal thread, Phoenix Force was stated to be Multiversal thread, and if i remember well Glory was multi-galaxy lv to the lv of a enraged Odin.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps the face of Asura agains the Moon and break that joint in half...

Thor win.

TularianRoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura beats Rune King Thor to dead.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At his final stage, Azuras strenght is still over the roof compared to Wm Thor. He was shattering planets with regural jabs.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

1. Thor never beat Galactus

2. Sentry is not a universal threat, and Sentry let Thor kill him and Bob came back. If I recall, Death Seed Sentry two shotted Thor.

3. Thor never defeated the Phoenix Force

4. He defeated Glory, a one time feat.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

1. Thor never beat Galactus

2. Sentry is not a universal threat, and Sentry let Thor kill him and Bob came back. If I recall, Death Seed Sentry two shotted Thor.

3. Thor never defeated the Phoenix Force

4. He defeated Glory, a one time feat.

1. He has fighted with him many times to the point he has broken his face. I never said he beat him. The only Thor who has done that is Ultimate Thor.
  2. What if Osborn won the siege of Asgard. Go read it Sentry kills everyone in the Universe.
  3. Thor knocked the Phoenix Force.
  4. is a One time bc he kill him.

Thor is in another lv comparing him with Asura. Asura who fights? planet lv threads at best? moon busters? Thor outclass him in every single lv.

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: a hungry galactus

Asura stomps this Thor it would take RKTHOR to make it even

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

1. Thor hit him once in the head,other times Galactus can swat him like a gnat. Even Odin can't do shit, Thor is an insect compared to Galactus.

2. I dont know how this has to do with Sentry's power level

3. With no damage to it whatsoever

4. Thor defeated Glory and that will be the only time he defeated someone at skyfather level.

Stop wanking Thor lmao. Do you even know who Asura is?

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2fb5hy/respect_asura/

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: a hungry galactus

Asura stomps this Thor it would take RKTHOR to make it even

he broke through Galactus's armor when Galactus was hungry the rest of the times he is always capable of keeping up with him.

only if u just want Asura to get erased from reality.

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MrDevil

@maninthemountain said:

@mrdevil:

1. Thor hit him once in the head,other times Galactus can swat him like a gnat. Even Odin can't do shit, Thor is an insect compared to Galactus.

2. I dont know how this has to do with Sentry's power level

3. With no damage to it whatsoever

4. Thor defeated Glory and that will be the only time he defeated someone at skyfather level.

Stop wanking Thor lmao. Do you even know who Asura is?

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2fb5hy/respect_asura/

1 - Thor beating the hell and fighting even with galactus

2 - besides the fact that he kill everybody including Galactus, Thanos etc?

3 - its a mass of energy with the power to wipe out universe, and he knock her out

4 - sorry but u forgot his grandfather? who was even stronger than Odin? Thanos? or maybe did u hear about

sorry but u are the one wanking a planet lv character who fight with weaker characters and trying to convince me that he can defeat the one guy that can fight with Galaxy busters and Universal lv beings.

Striking Power? Asura shake a planet? Thor shook stars.

Durability? Asura is capable of resist country lv attacks? Thor tanks planet busting explosions while unconscious.

Endurance? capable of handling lightning hits? Thor was getting ripped apart by the Black Blade while absorbing a bomb make to detonate through time and space and kill every single one of the gods (odin himself was dying).

Speed? Asura is faster than a energy beam? Thor bullrush people who can bend time and space with their speed alone.

Thor is superior to Asura in every single way.

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: nope RKTHOR is the only match for Asura u need to understand we r talking about a being that killed the creator of his existence also I don't understand how u can say he ony with stood country lvl attacks he tanked planet lvl+ In his weaker form and in this form I'll scale a bit he grew to a size where the earth was the size of a baseball compared to him then he one shotted a planet that made him look like an ant then he one shotted a neutron star right after

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: nope RKTHOR is the only match for Asura u need to understand we r talking about a being that killed the creator of his existence also I don't understand how u can say he ony with stood country lvl attacks he tanked planet lvl+ In his weaker form and in this form I'll scale a bit he grew to a size where the earth was the size of a baseball compared to him then he one shotted a planet that made him look like an ant then he one shotted a neutron star right after

RKT killed Abstract Lv Beings (way higher than ur normal planer lv being) if u were talking odin force Thor i would say let it have it. destroy the world tree with a single movement.

the best durability feat Asura has is stopping a hit that cut a piece of moon, nothing impressive since Hulk tanks hits from Hulk who destroys a metteor twice the size of the earth with one hit in his weakest form.

and Asura has never busted a planet much less tanked it.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@dablackswrd said:

RKT killed Abstract Lv Beings (way higher than ur normal planer lv being) if u were talking odin force Thor i would say let it have it. destroy the world tree with a single movement.

the best durability feat Asura has is stopping a hit that cut a piece of moon, nothing impressive since Hulk tanks hits from Hulk who destroys a metteor twice the size of the earth with one hit in his weakest form.

Actually his best durability feats are shrugging off Supernovas......

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MrDevil
Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People need to realize Destrucktor Asura destroyed multiple planets, he destroyed mulltiple stars in his final battle. He was a planet size being. Play the game cmon. Not Thor, not Superman, not Justice League and Avengers combined can do a shit to him at his final form.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By micah007123

@mrdevil said:
@micah said:
@mrdevil said:
@dablackswrd said:

Actually his best durability feats are shrugging off Supernovas......

video, scan, chapter that i need to download to see it?

Loading Video...

Skip to about 7 minutes in and you'll see the feats coming in.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MrDevil

@micah: the best he did in there was when he tanked a planet busting attack in his tranformation the one i'm talking about is he stopping a sword that cut the moon in his base form.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By micah007123

@mrdevil: Okay so you didn't watch the video (not all of it of course) from the point I told you to start at. It's all there, his best durability feats are shrugging off Supernovas in his Destructor form which is the version being used in this fight and the version that has accomplished his "best" durability feats.

His base form later was tanking hits from his universes God dude....

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tTNBhf6Zm0E here u go watch the whole thing ill see the size scale I was talking about plus multiple moon, planet , and suns being destroyed by him or tanked

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MrDevil

@micah said:

@mrdevil: Okay so you didn't watch the video (not all of it of course) from the point I told you to start at. It's all there, his best durability feats are shrugging off Supernovas in his Destructor form.

hello? Super Novas burn a planet maybe destroy them that ray disintegrate them. Destructor form is his base form ampplified many times over of course is gonna have way better durability than his base form. see what i mean? if go by their strongest forms RKT would be fighting destructor form that would be on Sky father lv again Thor hold his own and goes toe tot toe with them even while old and without OdinForce he still hold his own with Galactus. RKT is way more powerful than Abstract lv beings who make look All-Fathers like a joke. do u understand now?

i now saw Thor is fighting Destructor form. I was talking about base form.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tTNBhf6Zm0E here u go watch the whole thing ill see the size scale I was talking about plus multiple moon, planet , and suns being destroyed by him or tanked

I already saw that go read the comment #32

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@micah said:

@mrdevil: Okay so you didn't watch the video (not all of it of course) from the point I told you to start at. It's all there, his best durability feats are shrugging off Supernovas in his Destructor form.

hello? Super Novas burn a planet maybe destroy them that ray disintegrate them. Destructor form is his base form ampplified many times over of course is gonna have way better durability than his base form. see what i mean? if go by their strongest forms RKT would be fighting destructor form that would be on Sky father lv again Thor hold his own and goes toe tot toe with them even while old and without OdinForce he still hold his own with Galactus. RKT is way more powerful than Abstract lv beings who make look All-Fathers like a joke. do u understand now?

Well I'm not here to debate who would win. I'm simply saying Asuras best durability feats are shrugging off supernovas, which is much better than the moon level feat your talking about as his best.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@mrdevil said:
@micah said:

Well I'm not here to debate who would win. I'm simply saying Asuras best durability feats are shrugging off supernovas, which is much better than the moon level feat your talking about as his best.

yeah and i now saw that we were doing Thor vs Destrutor form. my bad i though it was Thor vs Asura in general. but anyway that form of Asura would be Skyfather lv. Thor goes toe to toe with that kind of beings everyday. not to mention that he can easily use his Thor force and whipe him out of existence. even though his base form he is capable of knock Phoenix Force and defeat Glory.

Direflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

You do understand RKT is not in this fight?? Do you? I have problems understanding your writing tho.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

You do understand RKT is not in this fight?? Do you? I have problems understanding your writing tho.

this guys were saying that RKT is the only one who is capable of fighting Asura. and i'm telling them why is wrong and what would happen if RKT goes against Asura.

@leo-343 said:

@mrdevil Skyfather lv. Thor goes toe to toe with that kind of beings everyday.

No, he doesn't.

Glory who was all of his pantheon on himself. Thanos and his clones. Galactus who is higher than that, and phoenix force who is even higher than that.

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By daBlackswrd

@mrdevil: I read your comment #32 and u seem to neglect the fact of him tanking multiple moons planets and stars I said the only version of Thor that can compete with this Asura is RKTHOR also when I see sky father lvl beings creating universes and using moons planets and suns as a form of attack then u can say he's at sky father lvl but till then he's clear above that

Lol now u noticed its regular Thor with wm n power gem lol

It's ok man it's happened to me too

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: I read your comment #32 and u seem to neglect the fact of him tanking multiple moons planets and stars I said the only version of Thor that can compete with this Asura is RKTHOR also when I see sky father lvl beings creating universes and using moons planets and suns as a form of attack then u can say he's at sky father lvl but till then he's clear above that

Lol now u noticed its regular Thor with wm n power gem lol

It's ok man it's happened to me too

not that one i mean him going all out with his belt of strength and Thor in infinity went toe to toe with the real Thanos

Odin destroying galaxies with indirect attacks

Loading Video...
@leo-343 said:
@mrdevil said:

Glory who was all of his pantheon on himself. Thanos and his clones. Galactus who is higher than that, and phoenix force who is even higher than that.

Thor doesn't fight those opponents or opponents on Asura's level on a daily basis, don't be ridiculous. He's been beaten by characters far weaker than Asura, based on consistent feats, Thor gets wrecked here.

Thor vs Glory was all by himself. Thor vs PF all himself. Thor vs Thanos on infinity was all by himself. Thor vs Galactus always trying to hold him up until the rest of the heroes come with a plan was all by himself. Sorry but he does fight that kind of stuff.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

Watch out Chew-Force Batman and DB Superman, Devil-Force Hulk and Thor are coming to claim that top spot.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#46  Edited By SOG7dc
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: I don't think you realize how big everything that Asura destroying was. Asura in his Destructor form dwarfs an Earth that is a lot bigger than ours. His max is FAR beyond Moon busting.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mee09

@truth_teller: It's obvious he hasn't payed very much attention to the game.