#1 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
 Can Classic Thor defeat Asmodel in an all out battle in a random encounter ?

caption
caption
#2 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm well even though thor has been defeated by an expert millitary strategist im going with thor

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Asmodel can keep up with Thor since he does have magic too... and strength near Superman. I think this is a good battle...
#4 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Asmodel in his angelic form?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Patron said:
"Is this Asmodel in his angelic form?"
Yes
#6 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Patron said:

i dont even think OF thor could beat him in angelic form
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !  You know how funny it sounds... a God losing to an Angel in a fight

(=
#8 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dark Patron said:
Yes"
I would give this one to Asmodel then, because he is way more powerful than classic Thor.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Patron said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dark Patron said:
Yes"
I would give this one to Asmodel then, because he is way more powerful than classic Thor.

"
I dont know about that...
#10 Posted by Booster Gold Prime (215 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Patron said:
Yeah, no offence but you guys have to be more specific when choosing these battles. That's why I haven't even posted one yet...So many arguments would be moot if certain details were disclosed in the initial post regarding certain battles (was that redundant?).
#11 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
Booster Gold Prime said:
"Dark Patron said:
Yeah, no offence but you guys have to be more specific when choosing these battles. That's why I haven't even posted one yet...So many arguments would be moot if certain details were disclosed in the initial post regarding certain battles (was that redundant?)."
Well I havent read much of Asmodel. I only knew of him in his Angelic Form anyways... but even at that. I still dont see how Thor goes down so easy here
#12 Posted by Booster Gold Prime (215 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Booster Gold Prime said:
"Dark Patron said:
Yeah, no offence but you guys have to be more specific when choosing these battles. That's why I haven't even posted one yet...So many arguments would be moot if certain details were disclosed in the initial post regarding certain battles (was that redundant?)."
Well I havent read much of Asmodel. I only knew of him in his Angelic Form anyways... but even at that. I still dont see how Thor goes down so easy here"
Me either, but I'm jus sayin tho...again, I don't mean 2 start nuthin...I'm just sayin, you know like...Hulk vs whoever...people start 2 ask, "what hulk, wwh or savage Hulk," blah, blah, blah...
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
Ah Ha. Gothcha
#14 Edited by The Wizard (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Asmodel should win this rather easily. He surpasses the other three Angel Hosts of the Pax Dei in hubris and militancy, is ten feet tall, has a gaze that can sear flesh from bone, and one beat of his heart is as thunderous as a thousand atomic bombs.

From Wikipedia:
In his angelic form, Asmodel is practically indestructible, has powerful reality-warping powers that could change the face of the world by force of will, can manipulate psionic energy, possesses unlimited telepathy and telekinesis, has total mental control over anyone or thing he wishes, has contol over the weather or the elements, and can command and transform energy and matter. He is able to recover from injury practically instantaneously, and he has demonstrated physical strength rivaling, if not exceeding that of the Martian Manhunter and Superman (in his Blue energy form). Asmodel also demonstrates several angelic abilities in this form

A better match would have been with Odin Force Thor.

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
The Wizard said:
"Asmodel should win this rather easily. He surpasses the other three Angel Hosts of the Pax Dei in hubris and militancy, is ten feet tall, has a gaze that can sear flesh from bone, and one beat of his heart is as thunderous as a thousand atomic bombs.

From Wikipedia:
In his angelic form, Asmodel is practically indestructible, has powerful reality-warping powers that could change the face of the world by force of will, can manipulate psionic energy, possesses unlimited telepathy and telekinesis, has total mental control over anyone or thing he wishes, has contol over the weather or the elements, and can command and transform energy and matter. He is able to recover from injury practically instantaneously, and he has demonstrated physical strength rivaling, if not exceeding that of the Martian Manhunter and Superman (in his Blue energy form). Asmodel also demonstrates several angelic abilities in this form

A better match would have been with Odin Force Thor."
What would change here if this was Odin Force Thor ?
#16 Posted by The Wizard (25 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
What would change here if this was Odin Force Thor ? "
Asmodel would probably still win but I think it would be a closer fight.
#17 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
The Wizard said:
"King Saturn said:
What would change here if this was Odin Force Thor ? "
Asmodel would probably still win but I think it would be a closer fight."
Very Well Then.  Check Out Asmodel's new Opponent in my new thread

#18 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

Asmodel destroys classic Thor but I think that with the addition of the Thor Force, Thor might be able to win through.

The Thor force is effectively a wish granter and it's scope is sufficient to overcome Asmodel's powers (my opinion).

#19 Posted by lordraiden (7075 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"

Asmodel destroys classic Thor but I think that with the addition of the Thor Force, Thor might be able to win through.

The Thor force is effectively a wish granter and it's scope is sufficient to overcome Asmodel's powers (my opinion).

"

Seconded, but I also believe Classic Thor can pull a win also, lets not forget when Superman was Superman Blue and had energy based powers and that suit to keep him together, at the time in JLA when he was taking on Asmodel (I think it was JLA #5) and he was doing just fine, and that Superman who was energy based would get taken out by Thor with his hammer Mjolnir who absorbs any and all forms of energy!
#20 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is the pimp.

#21 Posted by King Saturn (224157 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Thor is the pimp."
Ha Ha Ha  !  Thor is the Pimp of Asgard

lol
#22 Posted by Erik (32768 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes yes.

#23 Posted by thorownzsuperman (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor!