#151 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#152 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor destroys him.

#153 Posted by Spartan101 (2118 posts) - - Show Bio

thor can go at galactus and hurt him,apoc cant really,,thor wins this imo

#154 Posted by comic_book_fan (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartan101:

thor can't really hurt galactus and apocalypse has never tried so we don't know that he can't.

#155 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easy.

#156 Posted by comic_book_fan (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo:

history would suggest otherwise.

#157 Edited by themadsurfer (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc is overrated here. Thor didn't have mjolnir in their last fight and apoc may win if Thor is separated from his hammer and Apoc has celestial armor and boosts.

#158 Edited by themadsurfer (231 posts) - - Show Bio

@dedrabbit: @dedrabbit:

Thor couldn't do anything to Apoc in the recent issue of uncanny avengers... Until thor got that magic spell put on his axe. So basically Thor can only win if he has prep and Apoc doesn't and is not aware of what Thor is doing.

Thor is overrated.

Thor is underrated actually.

Thor was young/retarded, didn't have mjolnir and Apoc hit him from behind while Thor was drunk.

#159 Posted by comic_book_fan (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

@themadsurfer:

he was like the 21 year old equalovolent of asgaurdian ageing and the weapon he had was the only reason he had the edge had he had mjolnir he would have not done enough damage to beat Apocalypse that axe had a spell on it to allow him to hurt celestial armor and Apocalypse still had to let him hit him with it. and you talk like apocalypse doesn't always have celestial armor he has had it for the last depending on which origin story 5 to 20 thousand years.

#160 Posted by themadsurfer (231 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: You're saying his skyfather weapon wouldn't do any damage. Last time I saw he has broken celestial armor with her

#161 Posted by comic_book_fan (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

@themadsurfer:

no I said it wouldn't do enough damage and the only time I have seen him break celestial armor was from him borrowing energy from other asgaurdians .

#162 Posted by themadsurfer (231 posts) - - Show Bio

there is one he godblast through her and another one with his hammer but he had his belt and the impact was felt all around the world destroying near mountains and distant buildings and top mountains.

#163 Posted by comic_book_fan (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

@themadsurfer:

yeah black bolt's voice does that and Apocalypse laughed at him.

#164 Posted by themadsurfer (231 posts) - - Show Bio
#165 Posted by comic_book_fan (4467 posts) - - Show Bio
#166 Edited by rod1949us (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Very similar to the Superman vs Apocalypse battle, I'll say the same here. In a one on one confrontation there's a good chance Apocalypse can come out on top. Some of Apocalypse feats are Super human strength, Immortality, Healing Factor, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Master tactician and strategist, Genius-level intellect, etc. He's more than a match for Thor or Superman. If Thor were to defeat Apocalypse, he would need help as with everybody else that has encountered En Sabah Nur. But to those saying Thor curbstomps Apocalypse...tell me how. Nobody has gave a clear definition to HOW Thor would stomp Apocalypse. Apocalypse would defeat Thor simply by outsmarting him.

#167 Posted by rod1949us (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this is from Marvels actual website, Apocalypse is left and Thor is right. Apocalypse appears more powerful and far more intelligent, if you cut out all the good always prevails moral bullshit then Apocalypse would probably win this fight realistically.

This... right here sums it up. Apocalypse more than a match for Thor or Superman.

#168 Posted by comic_book_fan (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#169 Posted by darklord_apoc (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor needed help beating Apocalypse's Harbringer so how is he going to win against Apocalypse? Apocalypse can blow his own self up and regenerate in a second, detatch his head, making his body a energy conducter, making his body become anything he almost wants it to become, making himself stronger than Hulk (Hulk without Banner), and thats just physical I didn't even get to T.P, transmuting, TK or energy blasts.. Younger Thor was drunk when they fought and yes Apocalypse got him from behind the first time, the 2nd time Apocalypse was able to react when Thor threw his ax with ease, and when Apocalypse allowed him to hit him with it, he did not even kill Apocalypse then and since he was blood lust he had hit him with all he had.... Thor loses here face it...

#170 Posted by Wolverine08 (26434 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#171 Edited by AsgardianXeno929 (789 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Apocalypse vs Young Thor fight can't really be used. Why? Mainly because Apocalypse had prepped to kill a young, arrogant, stupid Thor, and failed, and then the same Thor prepped to do the same, and failed as well. So it was at most, a stalemate.

#172 Posted by GoldKing (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse wins.

But it's Marvel's fault for giving him crappy showings. No wonder no one takes him seriously. But Apocalypse has the potential to put Thor down.....and make it look easy.

#173 Posted by darklord_apoc (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Apocalypse vs Young Thor fight can't really be used. Why? Mainly because Apocalypse had prepped to kill a young, arrogant, stupid Thor, and failed, and then the same Thor prepped to do the same, and failed as well. So it was at most, a stalemate.

What prep did Apocalypse have? It's not like he used anything but his strength to beat Thor... No it was no stalemate because even when Thor put the spell on his ax he was unable to kill Apocalypse and just hurt him... Apocalypse at first was toying with Thor anyways...

#174 Edited by areese (2 posts) - - Show Bio

All of your are underestimating Apoc and really elevating Thor above what he is...Apoc is much smarter than Thor and has celestial tech...lightning blasts and brute strength won't cut it.

#175 Posted by TommyJones1945 (716 posts) - - Show Bio

APOC

#176 Edited by comic_book_fan (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse wins fairly easily.

#177 Posted by HellionVulcan (3455 posts) - - Show Bio

Even when they have encounter each other later on Thor still had no way to harm Apocalypse .

Might be out of order .

#178 Edited by Hulkman123 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#179 Posted by Erkan12 (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, so many votes for Thor. My vote goes to En Sabah Nur.

#180 Posted by Kingant27 (1319 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse by power, Thor by feats

#181 Posted by comic_book_fan (4467 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse