• 144 results
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By doomsummers
@Edamame: That was from an alternate time line that Kang the Conqueror changed.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#102  Edited By SC  Moderator
@doomsummers:  Yes I am high thanks. No, that wasn't him, that was the stone using Celestial Technology to make Apocalypse intelligent. Your other scans was of an insect? No I don't know how to debate, I am only a minor. Oh its okay, I need no class for basics or arguing, thank you for the offer. Here is a present from me to you by the way. 

@SC said:
@SC said:
@doomsummers said:
@SC: For 2 issues of HOA vs Thor and the Avengers. Thor couldn't do anything to HOA. It was even stated by Cable that in the future that there was no Avengers because of Apocalypse's reign. I'm pretty sure Thor didn't hold back when the world was ending. Thor asked Cable to delay HOA while he gets this power charged up. Thor hits HOA with this power that sends HOA to a different dimsension. HOA adapts and escapes. Thor wasn't holding back. HOA could have kept adapting to all of the Avenger's abilities but Apocalypse used molecule manipulation to turn HOA into a bomb so that Apocalypse's reign can be set into events that have his reign come true. Your being too hypothetical in a debate forum. You have to be more assertive. If you wanted to be hypothetical in the first place you should have sent me as personal message to explore your theories.

Here, I'll demonstrate something for you okay, to illustrate why I don't think its a good idea that you try and engage my in a debate of opinion, aside from the fact that you think I am being too hypothetical. Whatever that means. Don't forget you, quoted me first and hey, if you wanted to ask me a question, or tell me your opinion, why not send me a PM? Oh wait, probably because people can reply how they see fit no? So I am sorry, no private messages from me sorry lol *smile* 

Okay, you contradict yourself above, but lets move to a much more clear demonstration of why I think your argument is flawed and hence not a good reason for me to change my min, but demonstrative of why you probably believe the stance you do.  

@doomsummers said:
Apocalypse has control of every single molecule in his body meaning he can be as dense as he wants to be. 
 Lets look at this yes? If Apocalypse has control over every single molecule in his body, then he can not, objectively, be as dense as he wants to be, unless the extent of his knowledge limits him to thinking being as dense on a molecular level is as dense as one can be, which just isn't the case at all. Except given Apocalypse's intelligence, and knowledge it would be extremely unlikely he holds this view, and so your statement here is easily dismissed as false. Wrong. Not jiving with my turky. Now you understand I can do this to more of your statements right? Except because I am limited for time, I am applying my own semi fallacious argument, and saying, if you are making statements like above, and holding them as true, then we have vastly different ways of observing fact, objectivity and subjectivity, and that most of your argument can and probably eventually would be dismissed in similar fashion. Its pointless. For you, since such types of arguments won't sway my opinion, and I am not really concerned in changing your opinion, more just defend my own. How's that for assertion my friend? *smile*   I respect your opinion. Your assertions however lack evidence sufficient enough to dispute what I have said. 
 I'll just re-quote this and leave this here for you to address. If you wish to.  If your posting irrelevant scans please realize you don't have to quote me, or reply to me. Like I said, I'm cool with you having your opinion. One of you most recent posts addressed to no one, was very well written. (one with the scan from the VS Dracula mini) Great. Still, I don't care for the general argument, if you wish to address stuff I have actually said, I kindly ask that you do. If your just interesting in quoting and or reply to me, with non sequitur arguments and scans, then I'll just quote this post right here as my reply to you, making sure to highlight the part of my argument, that leaves little to no room, for demonstrating who argument was more objectively correct.   Essentially I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree, since I need actual arguments and reasons to change my mind, and you have not addressed any of my points so I suspect your just going to hold onto your opinion no matter what anyone would or could say. 

Are you one of those people that hates losing and or always tries to save face by replying with irrelevant arguments, even when lost? I mean, no judgement, I am one of those petty people who will answer always as well. Well, I mean, when someone tries to find criticism with my opinion but then is proven to have flawed logic. 
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By doomsummers
@SC: I know your one of those people. That scan of him being intelligent using Celestial technology even though he never came across that technology before. He just used it like it was a toy. Here is another one of his abilities.
Matter manipulation. Turns his harbinger into a bomb. 

Avatar image for diamondsandpearls
DiamondsandPearls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomsummers said:

@SC: Are you high? He was intelligent enough to use Celestial Technology to turn somebody into a stone. The other scan I showed, displayed him creating a mantis creature out of nothing. Do you really know how to debate? I can refer you to some classes in San Mateo California that will show you the basics of arguing.

Why insult him? Is he getting to you? He's posted reasonable posts siding both sides, not just Thor and yet, you criticize him and his posts when yours have no points, evidence, and even theories to earn respect and hints at ignorance and arrogance. Please don't try to insult people of higher intelligence than that of the lesser mind whoms paranoia leads them to say incredibly ridiculous things. SC is a reviewer of comics and therefore, he has very high knowledge of them and he's also very insightful. One of the few I consider around my level of intelligence on this site. He knows what he's talking about. Don't condemn people and insult them based on initial evidence nor bring bias effect because they were simply towering over you by posting actual great paragraphs because frankly, this is poor preformance. And this is one reason why no one will take you seriously when you believe Apocalypse can defeat Silver Surfer, Firelord, and Thor and believed him to actually be Thanos level.  

None of your points you've listed in posts proves how and what can Apocalypse do to an unrestrained Thor. Apocalypse would have a chance with Thor holding back due to lack of knowledge and high morals + story plot, but take all this factor away, Apocalypse isn't living to see the end of days as his name inconceivably suggests. It will be Thor who will bring said end of days as he unleashes his full powers upon Apocalypse. The entire earth itself wouldn't survive if he lets loose. We're talking about a guy who has fought countless skyfathers, Galactus 3 times, used attacks on the level of multiple planet busting, strike with the power to shatter planetoid like objects, that can fly faster than hyperspace, and has fought actual Celestials. Featwise, Apoc isn't on Thor's level and powerwise, he's unquestionably nowhere near Thor's level.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By doomsummers

l@SC said:

@doomsummers:  Yes I am high thanks. No, that wasn't him, that was the stone using Celestial Technology to make Apocalypse intelligent. Your other scans was of an insect? No I don't know how to debate, I am only a minor. Oh its okay, I need no class for basics or arguing, thank you for the offer. Here is a present from me to you by the way. 

@SC said:
@SC said:
@doomsummers said:
@SC: For 2 issues of HOA vs Thor and the Avengers. Thor couldn't do anything to HOA. It was even stated by Cable that in the future that there was no Avengers because of Apocalypse's reign. I'm pretty sure Thor didn't hold back when the world was ending. Thor asked Cable to delay HOA while he gets this power charged up. Thor hits HOA with this power that sends HOA to a different dimsension. HOA adapts and escapes. Thor wasn't holding back. HOA could have kept adapting to all of the Avenger's abilities but Apocalypse used molecule manipulation to turn HOA into a bomb so that Apocalypse's reign can be set into events that have his reign come true. Your being too hypothetical in a debate forum. You have to be more assertive. If you wanted to be hypothetical in the first place you should have sent me as personal message to explore your theories.

Here, I'll demonstrate something for you okay, to illustrate why I don't think its a good idea that you try and engage my in a debate of opinion, aside from the fact that you think I am being too hypothetical. Whatever that means. Don't forget you, quoted me first and hey, if you wanted to ask me a question, or tell me your opinion, why not send me a PM? Oh wait, probably because people can reply how they see fit no? So I am sorry, no private messages from me sorry lol *smile* 

Okay, you contradict yourself above, but lets move to a much more clear demonstration of why I think your argument is flawed and hence not a good reason for me to change my min, but demonstrative of why you probably believe the stance you do.  

@doomsummers said:
Apocalypse has control of every single molecule in his body meaning he can be as dense as he wants to be. 
 Lets look at this yes? If Apocalypse has control over every single molecule in his body, then he can not, objectively, be as dense as he wants to be, unless the extent of his knowledge limits him to thinking being as dense on a molecular level is as dense as one can be, which just isn't the case at all. Except given Apocalypse's intelligence, and knowledge it would be extremely unlikely he holds this view, and so your statement here is easily dismissed as false. Wrong. Not jiving with my turky. Now you understand I can do this to more of your statements right? Except because I am limited for time, I am applying my own semi fallacious argument, and saying, if you are making statements like above, and holding them as true, then we have vastly different ways of observing fact, objectivity and subjectivity, and that most of your argument can and probably eventually would be dismissed in similar fashion. Its pointless. For you, since such types of arguments won't sway my opinion, and I am not really concerned in changing your opinion, more just defend my own. How's that for assertion my friend? *smile*   I respect your opinion. Your assertions however lack evidence sufficient enough to dispute what I have said. 
 I'll just re-quote this and leave this here for you to address. If you wish to.  If your posting irrelevant scans please realize you don't have to quote me, or reply to me. Like I said, I'm cool with you having your opinion. One of you most recent posts addressed to no one, was very well written. (one with the scan from the VS Dracula mini) Great. Still, I don't care for the general argument, if you wish to address stuff I have actually said, I kindly ask that you do. If your just interesting in quoting and or reply to me, with non sequitur arguments and scans, then I'll just quote this post right here as my reply to you, making sure to highlight the part of my argument, that leaves little to no room, for demonstrating who argument was more objectively correct.   Essentially I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree, since I need actual arguments and reasons to change my mind, and you have not addressed any of my points so I suspect your just going to hold onto your opinion no matter what anyone would or could say. 
 Are you one of those people that hates losing and or always tries to save face by replying with irrelevant arguments, even when lost? I mean, no judgement, I am one of those petty people who will answer always as well. Well, I mean, when someone tries to find criticism with my opinion but then is proven to have flawed logic. 
It wasn't the stone using the Celestial Technology.It was Apocalypse. Did you even look at that scan? That Mantis was huge and Apocalypse was mentally controlling it.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By doomsummers
@DiamondsandPearls: This is way too annoying. He hasn't posted any scans of anything, yet he still tries to argue with me.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By SC  Moderator
@SC said:
@doomsummers said:
 Lets look at this yes? If Apocalypse has control over every single molecule in his body, then he can not, objectively, be as dense as he wants to be, unless the extent of his knowledge limits him to thinking being as dense on a molecular level is as dense as one can be, which just isn't the case at all. Except given Apocalypse's intelligence, and knowledge it would be extremely unlikely he holds this view, and so your statement here is easily dismissed as false. Wrong. Not jiving with my turky. 
@doomsummers:  I'll try one more time as a genuine person okay? Is English your first language? What are you trying to tell me? Do you think, I think Apocalypse is dumb, when I have clearly said he was intelligent?  Why do you keep trying to talk about his intelligence when we both agree on that. Is it because you don't want to address where you were wrong? 

Okay, now this is my typical answer? Your a troll right? The other night you presumed I was a girl, and tried explaining something about Phoenix because you couldn't understand, but now I see you make threads like this?  You have to be lol Except if you are thats cool. I'll keep replying anyway. 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/what-gets-you-aroused/619017/#2
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By doomsummers
@DiamondsandPearls: It took Jean Grey in Phoenix Form and Cable to finally beat Apocalypse. Phoenix Jean would wreck Thor and any other herald of Galactus.
DiamondsandPearls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomsummers said:

@SC: I know your one of those people. That scan of him being intelligent using Celestial technology even though he never came across that technology before. He just used it like it was a toy. Here is another one of his abilities.
Matter manipulation.  Turns his harbinger into a bomb.  

And? Thor has resisted numerous miscellaneous abilities and powers before from beings on a much higher level. Magnetos level of controlling electromagnetism can easily kill humans, but cannot kill someone like Thor nor Surfer nor Sentry.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By doomsummers
@SC: I am bored. I made my point and you still argue. I post scans and you post nothing, your intelligence is a joke. I will get back on here when I am bored again.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By SC  Moderator
@DiamondsandPearls:  Thanks.  

I think he is just a troll though.  

@doomsummers said:
 This is way too annoying. He hasn't posted any scans of anything, yet he still tries to argue with me.

Actually you, replied to me, I said, I accept your opinion, and i disagreed. Why do I disagree? I already proved you have no idea what you are talking about. How did I show you have no idea what you are talking about? You don't understand what a molecule is or what molecular control is. Your statements were shown to be wrong. So I have said lets agree to disagree, and yet you kept posting to me. With some weird new argument that makes no sense seeing as you agree with me that he is a smart character. Can you say yes or no to that? 
DiamondsandPearls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SC
Can it bro. Let me take it from here. 

@doomsummers said:

@DiamondsandPearls: It took Jean Grey in Phoenix Form and Cable to finally beat Apocalypse. Phoenix Jean would wreck Thor and any other herald of Galactus.

Yet Pheonix Rachel easily got punked by Thor before and Thor has duked it out with Galactus 3 times and against Celestials. Thor is above Cable, even Messiah Cable. No need to compare characters of entirely different powersets and utilize A>B>C logic to try and prove a point. Show me how Apocalypse can defeat Thor from your point of view and show me what he has that can defeat Thor in a random encounter from your point of view.   

SC doesn't need to post scans if he can duke it out with non arrogance.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By doomsummers
@SC: Earlier you said Thor would beat Apocalypse then you try to sound fancy. Your a joke.
DiamondsandPearls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomsummers said:

@SC: Earlier you said Thor would beat Apocalypse then you try to sound fancy. Your a joke.

And he's right. His posts just earns him more respect. He's one of the few I respect on this site. No need to result to insults.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomsummers: Stop insulting people, it's annoying. And if you think Apocalypse is above Thor, prove it.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By SC  Moderator
@doomsummers said:
@SC: I am bored. I made my point and you still argue. I post scans and you post nothing, your intelligence is a joke. I will get back on here when I am bored again.

Your bored? One of your points was that Apocalypse can be as dense as he wants given his power. Its a fact he can't, given his power. Thats my point. i pointed this out to you. If your bored address. Don't start a new argument with me over Apocalypse's intelligence agreeing with me and spamming my PM box. Then you say my intelligence is a joke?  thanks, i do try to be funny. 

You will get back on here probably after you make What Makes You Aroused Thread 2.0.  Right? 

I'm stubborn man, I'll keep replying. Maybe I'll look for that post where you think I am a girl? Is that why you are posting at this site? Find girls and ask them what arouses them?  

If your going to be critical of a persons opinion, than have the ability to take criticism, instead of getting upset and not being able to handle it and making things personal.  

Since I am in a good mood though *smile*  

Your next reply to me, because I know you will, again, and again. I'll just return to the on topic aspect of the thread, but then just repeat my earlier argument, that came about because you tried, you engaged and you questioned me. 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By SC  Moderator
@doomsummers said:

Earlier you said this.  

@doomsummers said: 

Earlier I said this "Lets look at this yes? If Apocalypse has control over every single molecule in his body, then he can not, objectively, be as dense as he wants to be, unless the extent of his knowledge limits him to thinking being as dense on a molecular level is as dense as one can be, which just isn't the case at all. Except given Apocalypse's intelligence, and knowledge it would be extremely unlikely he holds this view, and so your statement here is easily dismissed as false. Wrong. Not jiving with my turky" 

I don't, actually need a scan, to demonstrate you don't know how to make an argument, and should not be criticizing someone else's, abilities.  

If you think Apocalypse wins, make a case, like I just made a case for you being wrong. Except? You don't need to address it to me. Me and my fancy sound will hop, skip and jump to another thread. Except please don't be a fan boy and keep insisting to me that Apocalypse wins just because thats your opinion. Good for you if it is. I think differently, and until you actually address my arguments that are sitting on page 4, I'll keep repeating them at you. Like the one above. The one above is important, because if you don't know how Apocalypse's powers work, how can you have an objective view on who he can beat? You simply can not. 
thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By thegreatfour

I want to respond to him with an elongated burn in all Caps.

DiamondsandPearls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatfour said:

I want to respond to him with an elongated burn in all Caps.

I'd strongly advise against that. You know why lol. Me and SC got it. Heck, SC has it. I'm just there for dramatic effect.
Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Westlife
@DiamondsandPearls said:

It's almost like comparing Hawkgirl to Superman. 

Well, Hawkgirl's mace is kinda magical.(I kid I kid Superman would probably beat her)

Thor For The Win

Westlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Westlife
@SC said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/what-gets-you-aroused/619017/#2

Holy Hell seriously!? Why'd they lock that?

@doomsummers: That's not nice. 

I'm a little behind on my readings, but Didn't apocalypse get killed recently. And if you're really doing aroused 2.0 lemme know so I can get a post in before they lock it.

(People I'm only kidding don't ban me. I'm in the process of learning tact and time and place and all that good stuff)

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#122  Edited By AssertingValor

Still apoc.. against normal thor........................
Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#124  Edited By Larkin1388

Either Thor FTW.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By blacharrt
@Edamame: He was resurrected somehow they don't really say in Xforce.  It didn't state how he was able to get away from the Celestial.  I'm starting to believe it wasn't the real apocalypse at all, he didn't have the memories or any powers in that series at all. Just the Horsemen and some Nanny
So yeah as far as anyone really knows he's till with the Celestials being tortured, to which i can't wait to see him actually come back from that, because he's seriously going to be P*ed off.
MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By MrBigBalls

Thor. For Asgard!!!!

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By blacharrt
@Edamame: that is a very good question i hope a good writer takes that challenge, but being that Apocalypse is so underrated they should give him a true showing, and not confine him to Earth anymore.  I mean really there are planets that he could have made his own by now, and created an entirely new mutant race, and just have an all out war for earth, that would make an awesome book.  But I think that would make him more like Darkseid wouldn't it?.
themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor blood-lusted stomps. Can Apocalypse survive planet busting attacks or godblast, anti-matter blasts at full...

Why are people saying "Apoc defeated Loki so he's able to defeat Thor".Thor is like 1000000 stronger than Loki, much much much more durable and has a sky-father weapon.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins he has already fought thor twice and had the advantage both times he is stronger can dodge his attacks at will and can heal from almost anyting thor could do to him and has telepathy just to shut his mind down.

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any competent S Tier can defeat Apocalypse

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@law1602 said:

> "Competent".

> Alabama Aaron/Cates Thor.

Pick one.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By law1602

@breakofdawn: Any version of Thor (except Young Thor) can beat Apocalypse

Also, when I am saying competent, I mean powerful

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@law1602 said:

Alabama Aaron had it take two Thors to take down Apocalypse.

Avatar image for uxasgodoflordsz
UxasGodOfLordsZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's already beaten him

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By cosmic_reign
@breakofdawn said:
@law1602 said:

And not any bootleg Thors either. It was Odinson with a plot weapon(blessed to pierce Apocs body), and Worthy Jane(same Jane that bled Odin pretty badly) Heh. They had to combine their powers only to beat Apocalypse off panel!

There is an entire book on this encounter.... and is still consistently bypassed or purposely forgotten by Apocalypse anti-fanbase! Smh

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By BreakOfDawn
@cosmic_reign said:
@breakofdawn said:
@law1602 said:

And not any bootleg Thors either. It was Odinson with a plot weapon(blessed to pierce Apocs body), and Worthy Jane(same Jane that bled Odin pretty badly) Heh. They had to combine their powers only to beat Apocalypse off panel!

There is an entire book on this encounter.... and is still consistently bypassed or purposely forgotten by Apocalypse anti-fanbase! Smh

Odinson and Foster Thor are both pretty incompetent and inconsistent, especially under Alabama Aaron.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By cosmic_reign
@breakofdawn said:
@cosmic_reign said:
@breakofdawn said:
@law1602 said:

Odinson and Foster Thor are both pretty incompetent and inconsistent, especially under Alabama Aaron.

Lol... whats up with all the discrimination against Apocalypse on this site? If he performs a good feat, it's always an outlier or the other player was nerfed, or any other whack reason to dismiss his feats.. Now we blame writers? 😐

Different writers seem to think and show that Apocalypse can fight with multiple Thors at once... including a Worthy!

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: It's nothing to do with Apocalypse. Current Thor just sucks.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: It's nothing to do with Apocalypse. Current Thor just sucks.

Okay... if you say so!

It's evident that people here are challenged to say Apocalypse WINS in any thread, even when he blatantly shows it on panel.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@law1602 said:

What is "S Tier" even supposed to mean? You mean high tier? I wouldn't even say that.

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@law1602 said:

Wouldn't agree. Besides, having high tier be S means what, teambuster is SSS? SSSS+? Sounds a bit silly.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any competent high tier gets Apocalypsed

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By twrtwrtw

Worthy/Base Thor for the win.

tombohawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Thor, he is a God after all. He has faced tougher opponents than Apocalypse b4

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor all day at base. Thor rather easily currently

monkey_d_joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers