thor

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@i_like_swords@progenitor@veshark@risingbean@wolverine08@monsterstomp@patrat18@cosmicallyaware1@cable_extreme@god_spawn@super_soldierxii@jokerpoker@thor_parker82@captain_batman_ftw@serrure@veitha@granitesoldier@killemall@comicdude360@serrure@cooldes@nighthunder@beaconofstrength@darrellacoustic@hellionvulcan@king_stranglehold_da_first@sophia89@jmarshmallow@realitywarper@hulkage@jackjack390@thor_parker82@dygoboy@notatreeabush@dondave@cosmicallyaware1@floopay@serrure@beaconofstrength@serrure@noone301994@rogueshadow@jokerpoker@monsterstomp@thor_parker82@dagmar_merrill@stealth_warrior@thedailybagel@serrure@norrinboltagonprime21@killemall @14nc3@darrellacoustic@hellionvulcan@nighthunder@ghostrider2@jedixman@cosmicallyaware1@comicdude360@misterwhisper@thor_parker82@notatreeabush@dondave@veshark@comicstooge@patrat18@darkseid1006@fallschirmjager@demonknights@godzilla44@comicdude360@matchesmalone21@captain_batman_ftw@batman242@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@rbt@jayc1324@616vulture@patrat18@digitalshooter9@granitesoldier@wolverine08@risingbean@cadencev2@comicace3@frisky4@fetts@comicdude360@ancient_0f_days@monsterstomp@cable_extreme@jokerpoker@jmarshmallow@god_spawn@super_soldierxii@pr0metheus@thitiki@dagmar_merrill@ssj_god@demonknights@godzilla44@colliderz@darkseid1006@matchesmalone21@jackjack390@captain_batman_ftw@serrure@rbt@ancient_0f_days @nighthunder@patrat18@tohoma@thitiki@demonknights@darkseid1006@themagicstik@comicace3@comicdude360@thenewbluebeetle007@allstarsuperman@lvenger@dondave@rbt@dccomicsrule2011@buttersdaman000@comicstooge@risingbean@frozen@comicace3@pokeysteve@ancient_0f_days@god_spawn@matchesmalone21@theamazingimmortalman@lowlaville@patrat18@zeroplus@thitiki@demonknights@ssj_god@darkseid1006@thor_parker82@captain_batman_ftw@ancient_0f_days@dondave@betatesthighlander1@themagicstik@comicace3@lowlaville@pokeysteve@batman242@thitiki@sophia89@demonknights@oceanmaster21@zhurong@captain_batman_ftw@dondave@rbt@thetruebarryallen@sync1@jmarshmallow@pokeysteve@batman242 @ancient_0f_days@unbreakable_fs4@demonknights@thedailybagel@comicace3@comicdude360@nighthunder@patrat18@pierpat@stupid_people@thitiki@godzilla44@darkseid1006@themagicstik@thor_parker82@patrat18@demonknights@matchesmalone21@cgoodness@captain_batman_ftw

@helicoprion said:

thor

Why?

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Allan scott

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shoot, accidentally deleted my post while trying to edit it.

I feel like Alan Scott should take this. The new Alan Scott knocked out Darkseid with one punch (This is right before Darkseid defeated Power Girl, Hawkgirl, Huntress, Dr. Fate, Aquawoman, Green Arrow, Superman, Red Cyclone, Flash, Batman all by himself twice since Alan Scott healed them up right before fighting Darkseid), and can block Omega beam, as well as blast through a substance that is stronger than superman's punches. He created a shield protecting the entire Earth against Apokolips all by himself.

Here are some of his feats:

Apokolips is powerful enough that Superman's series of punches can't even dent it.

No Caption Provided

Alan Scott can puncture through and create a giant hole through it that can be seen from space

No Caption Provided

He can also form a shield that reaches and protect the entire Earth

No Caption Provided

He can heal everyone using green energy.

No Caption Provided

He can block Omega beam and use the multiverse energy to knock out Darkseid with one punch.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

His power is widespread and can target many people at many places at the same time

No Caption Provided

It travels very fast and reaches through space.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Alan Scott handily

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wondering if people wait for Alan because Thor doesn't have a hammer or if they think Alan would beat Thor with or without the hammer.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man Now am reading about Earth 2 am in the part when Alan Hold's The Entire earth !... against a Massive Boom Tub Who's Sucking the earth throw Space and Time ... Basically He's Holding The earth against an Opposite Force ! ...

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man Now am reading about Earth 2 am in the part when Alan Hold's The Entire earth !... against a Massive Boom Tub Who's Sucking the earth throw Space and Time ... Basically He's Holding The earth against an Opposite Force ! ...

He has better feats later on like resurrecting himself after being burned and melted down.

I'm just waiting for his feats to catch up to the old Alan. So far, he seems to be stronger than Superman and Powergirl since they said only he could go against Darkseid.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Scott.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: i Don't wanna be spoiled lol ! .... But i kinda Don't Like the Gay Thing they Turned him into a Gay ... i Honestly Don't like it ..

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: i Don't wanna be spoiled lol ! .... But i kinda Don't Like the Gay Thing they Turned him into a Gay ... i Honestly Don't like it ..

The old Alan still exists though. There's even an mini series on Convergence focusing on them. I guess if it bothers you that he's gay then just think of Alan Scott as a new character with the same name. I like the new Alan Scott, but it's a bit ironic that the character who has the most problems with gay relationship is gay in the new reboot. :p

Dinkleberg92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Dinkleberg92

Alan Scott wins because the power of any g.l. even a rookie can't be matched by Thor, he's just out classed here

on an unrelated note however can somebody plz explain to me why dbz characters aren't allowed to face comic characters it seems really stupid to me but there has to be some sort of reason.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Scott wins

on an unrelated note however can somebody plz explain to me why dbz characters aren't allowed to face comic characters it seems really stupid to me but there has to be some sort of reason

Flame wars. Many DBZ fans are often very immature when it comes to debating about why DBZ characters win. It's basically a few rotten apples ruined it for everyone. I feel like Naruto fans are heading toward that directions.

Dinkleberg92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: I hear you, as a moderate dbz fan myself I feel like the privilege was taken away by biased "children"

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dinkleberg92 said:

Alan Scott wins

on an unrelated note however can somebody plz explain to me why dbz characters aren't allowed to face comic characters it seems really stupid to me but there has to be some sort of reason

Flame wars. Many DBZ fans are often very immature when it comes to debating about why DBZ characters win. It's basically a few rotten apples ruined it for everyone. I feel like Naruto fans are heading toward that directions.

It's actually comic fans that are often immature and even purposely troll to get DBZ banned.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor killed a Celestial :)

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By poeticwarrior

@fabulousness17 said:

Thor killed a Celestial :)

And Alan knocked out Darkseid with one punch. :)

I recall several threads said that Thor would lose to Darkseid and can't block Omega beam, something which the current Alan Scott demonstrated. Also, Alan Scott can't be killed unless Earth is destroyed since he resurrected himself twice already.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Well Same i Like The New Alan ! ...Anyway ! ..The New Superman Look's Good ! ..i remember him and kara where running at High Speed's to the Point they Created a Neutron Bomb (They Survived the Explosion).....Right after that They went to The Sun at High Speed's in a mere They Went Back to earth That's Definitely Massively FTL ... right now am in World's End Issue 17

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By poeticwarrior

@dinkleberg92 said:

Alan Scott wins because the power of any g.l. even a rookie can't be matched by Thor, he's just out classed here

Alan is only Green Lantern in name though. Alan just like the old Alan is not powered by the green lantern ring but by the multiversal Earth's energy (Old Alan is by Starheart). He's above most Green Lantern in power because of it.

Dinkleberg92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dinkleberg92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: yeah but comic fans can't be blamed because it's comic vine not dbx vine

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Actually He never Koed Darkseid ! .. Kinda he did But he got His ass handed to him :D By darkseid and He even Admitted That Power ''The Multiversal Green" Wasn't Enough To KO Darkseid ! That's a Huge Durability Feat for Darkseid ! .

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. He's unreal durable and with Jarnbjorn can slice through anything. Sorry Alan. Thor killing a Celestial is a lot more impressive than a questionable Darkseid K.O.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Actually He never Koed Darkseid ! .. Kinda he did But he got His ass handed to him :D By darkseid and He even Admitted That Power ''The Multiversal Green" Wasn't Enough To KO Darkseid ! That's a Huge Durability Feat for Darkseid ! .

He did knock him out for a while. Keep in mind that Alan Scott was extremely weakened since the planet itself was dying. Darkseid was incapacitated for a while, that's why Alan Scott has the time to send everyone to the ships. Notice I used the word knock out instead of defeat. He gets back up after Alan Scott sent everyone away.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By poeticwarrior

@namor_curry said:

Thor. He's unreal durable and with Jarnbjorn can slice through anything. Sorry Alan. Thor killing a Celestial is a lot more impressive than a questionable Darkseid K.O.

You saw the blast that's many times stronger than superman's punches, right? Look how far the travel distance and how big the blast zone is. The blast is planetary's size. In order to slice him, he needs to get close to Alan Scott first to even slice him. Also, Alan Scott can block Omega Beam and protect the entire Earth against Apokalip by forming a shield, I have doubts Thor's axe is stronger than Omega Beam. Comic books make a lot of claims like Sentry's power of thousands suns but a lot of the time, those claims don't hold. I have no doubt that the axe is powerful but there's no way to prove that it would be stronger than an Omega Beam which Alan Scott can block. Darkseid himself is stronger than a lot of Celestial beings. Even if the axe could, and it's a big if, break through Alan's defense, it wouldn't be easy, and it wouldn't stop Alan from punching him with a multiversal magnitude.

Besides, in the issue itself, they said that only Alan Scott can go against Darkseid with people like Superman, Power Girl, Aquawoman around, not even to support him. It shows that he's above those people's level. Even Thor would be overwhelmed if that many Kryptonian level people fight him.

No Caption Provided

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Alan wins big time

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: Yes indeed , i Just Finished The story gotta Admit it's A Hell of a Story ! ..Darkseid was Badass ... He is Not jobbing ..... and yeah i've heard that the Anti-Monitor who's gonna fight Darkseid ! is the same anti monitor as not just post crisis. But every single incarnation of anti monitor is the same guy. And him destroying earth 3 was just him awakening to the New 52. This war is gonna be deep and am totally psyched for it .. -Justice league #40-

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan wrecks. He is on Darksied's level. Thor is on Superman's.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If its rkt then he ll squash him ..

uglystopm

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Stomps.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By poeticwarrior

@thebestofthebest said:

@poeticwarrior: Yes indeed , i Just Finished The story gotta Admit it's A Hell of a Story ! ..Darkseid was Badass ... He is Not jobbing ..... and yeah i've heard that the Anti-Monitor who's gonna fight Darkseid ! is the same anti monitor as not just post crisis. But every single incarnation of anti monitor is the same guy. And him destroying earth 3 was just him awakening to the New 52. This war is gonna be deep and am totally psyched for it .. -Justice league #40-

Yes, but I don't know how I feel about them undoing the Crisis event. I don't get the ending, they said the worlds are still exist but the they said it's evolved. I thought it means that the world transform into a new world but some people said the old worlds still exist.

@shihan said:

If its rkt then he ll squash him ..

uglystopm

You're using a uber version of Thor against someone who barely has any feats. I don't know anything about rkt, so I can't comment. The fight here is between regular Thor and Alan Scott in which I can't see Thor winning.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did not current Thor take out/on beyonders? Jarnbjorn can also slice through celestial armour

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@poeticwarrior: Pretty Much Yeah ! ... Rune King Thor Is Above Odin level in fact is way above him & He can warp reality Erased a Being that Odin Struggled With .. It said he have Omniscience ! ..and he is barely Featless lol ... Alan won't be able to Defeat that version .

anyway i Made a Respect thread for Earth 2 Characters You can check add something if u Don't Mind of course

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dc-earth-2-respect-thread-comic-vine-1677434/

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By poeticwarrior

@incursion said:

Did not current Thor take out/on beyonders? Jarnbjorn can also slice through celestial armour

The thing is the current Alan Scott is way beyond the strength level of the like of powergirl and superman. His blast is many times stronger than superman's punches and it's an AOE as well as fast travel. He was able to knock out Darkseid, something which none of the Kryptonians presented during that time could. Even Jimmy Olsen being the source stated that Alan Scott is the only one who could fight Darkseid while powerhouses like Powergirl, Superman, Aquawoman are around. His energy is derived from multiversal Earth. Plus, Alan Scott can't be killed. He was burned and melted down at the Earth's core but the Earth's energy revived him. He has resurrected twice by the green energy. He can only be destroyed if the Earth is destroyed since after the merging of the avatars. He's the avatar of the Earth and can draw energy from multiversal Earths all at the same time.

There are many things Thor has to overcome. He needs to get close to Alan Scott, his blast is planetary level in size and many times more powerful than Superman's punches, he needs to overcome Alan Scott's shield that can block Omega Beam. I don't think Celestrial Armor is as powerful as Omega Beam, and even if he could break through Alan Scott's defense, nothing stopping Alan Scott from punching him with a multiversal attack that knocked out Darkseid.

There are too much challenges for Thor to handle. Thor would win against the Green Avatar Alan Scott, but the Earth Avatar Alan Scott is too much for him at this point, IMO.

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By poeticwarrior

@thebestofthebest said:

@poeticwarrior: Pretty Much Yeah ! ... Rune King Thor Is Above Odin level in fact is way above him & He can warp reality Erased a Being that Odin Struggled With .. It said he have Omniscience ! ..and he is barely Featless lol ... Alan won't be able to Defeat that version .

anyway i Made a Respect thread for Earth 2 Characters You can check add something if u Don't Mind of course

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dc-earth-2-respect-thread-comic-vine-1677434/

I'll take a lot at it and comment on it later. I took a look at it, it's pretty cool. I wish more people are interested in it. It's an underrrated series IMO. :)

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@poeticwarrior: Thanks man , As soon as i Finish Secret wars i'll make a Respect thread :P

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poeticwarrior: what comic is that scan from?

The last scan with Jimmy Olsen? It's from Earth-2: World's End #26.

My scans are from Convergence 8, Earth-2: World's End 22,23,26. Earth-2 26, 32.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers