Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everyone is bloodlusted, no prep, pre-52 for both Lanterns. Fight on Mars.

Lanterns are normal pre-52 green lanterns, no ION or any of that.

Who wins?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Hal and Kyle? They can probably do this.

/enter Thor fans to run me out of town on a rail

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mjonlir could be used to suck the rings dry.

But Thor is too stupid to do that, Lanterns win.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joygirl

@wolverine08: The same way Hal Jordan is stupid. He has limitless potential with his <insert tool/weapon> and he uses to to fly and smash.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By SOG7dc

An inspired bloodlisted Hal could take Thor on 1v1. Add Rayner and that's overkill.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Mjonlir could be used to suck the rings dry.

But Thor is too stupid to do that, Lanterns win.

I blame the writers for that, not Thor itself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hal Jordan's attacks made Lobo bleed. I think 2 Lanterns could beat Thor.

MightyThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Are you saying a god can't be both incredibly attractive and intelligent? That's sexist!

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bloodlusted thor could maybe one shot...............well he'll two shot, one for their shields and one for them.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. Green lanterns have never really impressed me. They have the power to create anything they want with the ring and they choose to make a giant fist or something stupid.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. He holds back all the time on earth, on Mars, bloodlusted, he's winning this.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kilowog vs BRB would be a fun match...

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. Green lanterns have never really impressed me. They have the power to create anything they want with the ring and they choose to make a giant fist or something stupid.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supernategames said:

I'd love to see someone creative with a ring, like Joker...

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kilowog vs BRB would be a fun match...

you should do it :}

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joygirl

@gav said:

@the_lunact_and_manic said:

@supernategames said:

F*** yeah

"Withstand great fear? Buddy, I don't know the meaning of the word!"

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supernategames said:

Ahem... HAL does that.

Kyle makes anime girls and giant robots and godzilla and stuff like that. Kyle is a boss.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sama_el

I think both lanterns could win, if they are fully charge

I may be wrong but a fist off green energy should be as tough as a planet made of the same energy, they both are made of the same material and the weigh/force is what the lanterns want it to ben, Its just a form, he could make a green energy superman and it wouldnt be more strong then a green lantern dwarf, or i'm wrong? i really dont know but this how I see it

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wins

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bigcimmerian

Thor destroys them.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

@gav said:

@the_lunact_and_manic said:

@supernategames said:

Scarecrow, upon receiving his yellow lantern ring: "Fly, my monkeys!"

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 the_stegman  Moderator

I'd give it to the Lanterns.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team honestly stomps. Kyle has a case for being able to solo. Dude can make constructs that Superman level beings can't break for hours and blow up planets.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

Really? If he's so much better than Hal because he can make Godzilla then why is he Hals backup. And the worst thing an anime girl would do is cause Thor to have a boner.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el:

Yes, they are made of the same material, but the time it would take to hit Thor once with a fist they could've hit Thor like ten times with a machine gun or something. And YES I know they create guns and other weapons but 90% of the time they use a giant hand or fist

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The lanterns would win, although Thor would take either alone. Kilowog Vs Beta Ray Bill? I'll go with the planet buster.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Kyle or Hal solo, honestly. Both Lanterns have nearly the same abilities as Thor besides magical lightning, Hal already has good arguments for why he could beat Thor 1vs1 and Kyle has even more. Both are faster than Thor and can create constructs strong enough to fend off solar explosions, Hal has shown that his constructs are strong enough to seriously harm Superman level opponents like Mongul, Amazo, Hank Henshaw and Superman himself, Kyle has even better feats from what I understand. Both can turn intangible, and although I understand that Thor can hurt intangible beings, they can still do to him what intangible beings do....put their hands through his face. Everyone here can teleport, so BRF isn't an option for anyone. Really, all Thor has them outclassed in is striking power, strength and durability, but if his opponents can make shields strong enough to take his blows, generate attacks strong enough to hurt him back and are fast enough to dodge him if they needed to...his durability and strength can only go so far.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jobbing Thor loses.

Real Thor curbstomps.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@sufferthorn: What do you mean by the real Thor?

Anyway with Hal and Kyle together, they should take Thor down. Hal or Kyle can give Thor a very difficult fight on their own so together they should be able to win this one, especially if they're bloodlusted.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted thor absorbs any constructs, then hits them with a god blast. Thor could also do this like superman and punch him to death. People want to underestimate thor but he and superman fight for "honor" are both righteous and ALWAYS hold back. just because writers choose to show more feats for superman doesnt mean he's better. thor really is on par with superman and the fact that he has extra powers like energy absorbtion with mjolnir, two green lanterns arent doing much here. PS. i dont even like thor.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By comic_book_fan

thor could take either of them one on one but it would be tough.

together they kick his ass.

bunt947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bunt947

Thor stomps

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Yeah right, Kyle ain't soloing anything. Anybody up for a viner match? Thor vs Kyle?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Yeah right, Kyle ain't soloing anything. Anybody up for a viner match? Thor vs Kyle?

How would Thor even break his constructs if Superman can't? How would he tank a planet busting energy beam to the face? You don't have to do a CAV to explain it.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89: i agree, thor is really overpowered and underrated at the same time.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89: i agree, thor is really overpowered and underrated at the same time.

Well he holds back (on record) and also likes to challenge himself. Blood lusted Thor is a very scary opponent.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

How would Thor even break his constructs if Superman can't? How would he tank a planet busting energy beam to the face? You don't have to do a CAV to explain it.

Energy beam? Umm Mjolnir....it's absorbed the null bomb, which is galaxy busting, so planet busting would be nothing.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Thor has taken missiles that can destroy planets to the face before. His durability is great.

Team wins, because Kyle is an amazing lantern and will pick up Hal's slack.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off: Thor.

Morals on: The opposite.

Zijuun.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By dondave

@gav: Thor rarely absorbs energy unless it's galaxy threatening or universe threatening, he's been harmed by energy attacks throughout his entire career, just because he can doesn't mean he will

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@dredeuced said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Energy beam? Umm Mjolnir....it's absorbed the null bomb, which is galaxy busting, so planet busting would be nothing.

Give me some context here. If Thor could easily tank and absorb galaxy level energy then he wouldn't get trashed by energy beams from, you know, everyone ever. I can give you the context on Kyle blowing up a planet (He pointed his ring at Oa and blew it up).

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@gav: Thor rarely absorbs energy unless it's galaxy threatening or universe threatening, he's been harmed by energy attacks throughout his entire career, just because he can doesn't mean he will

@gav said:

@dredeuced said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Give me some context here. If Thor could easily tank and absorb galaxy level energy then he wouldn't get trashed by energy beams from, you know, everyone ever. I can give you the context on Kyle blowing up a planet (He pointed his ring at Oa and blew it up).

So your argument is Thor won't bother using his abilities and absorb the energy beams...hmm well I guess maybe neither GL will remember their rings or use them...come on...

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: My argument is that Thor has struggled with stuff like Cyclops' optic beams or an energy blast from Ultron far more often than he's absorbed energy. I'd almost bet money you're referencing an outdated classic feat. It's like when people bring up the Infinity Vortex when Thor hasn't done anything of the sort for decades.

Kyle doesn't frequently forget to use his ring to shoot people or make constructs. That's actually all he ever does barring using the White Light spectrum of powers.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@sheenlantern: How is Thor stupid???

hes a barbaric blonde and god of the scandanavian vikings, he was their warrior and protector god, he couldnt be too bright

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: My argument is that Thor has struggled with stuff like Cyclops' optic beams or an energy blast from Ultron far more often than he's absorbed energy. I'd almost bet money you're referencing an outdated classic feat. It's like when people bring up the Infinity Vortex when Thor hasn't done anything of the sort for decades.

Kyle doesn't frequently forget to use his ring to shoot people or make constructs. That's actually all he ever does barring using the White Light spectrum of powers.

1. Thor today is same Thor as always.

2. Thor has absorbed energy with his hammer on numerous occasions, so this isn't one of his once and done abilities.

3. Thor holds back on earth all the time, this isn't on earth (doesn't have to worry about destroying the planet/collateral damage) and he's blood lusted.

This is a bad match up for the Laterns, nothing against them.