• 77 results
18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By 18hunt

Still haven't seen him get completely obliterated and regenerate, because Thor would completey destroy him, also really? A strength feat against Thor? He is way stronger. TGW can show you, Thor has destroyed a sun, a planet a face and more! He has brought Odin to his knees, fought Surtur, why are we having this debate he loses

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Pokergeist

@18hunt said:

Still haven't seen him get completely obliterated and regenerate, because Thor would completey destroy him, also really? A strength feat against Thor? He is way stronger. TGW can show you, Thor has destroyed a sun, a planet a face and more! He has brought Odin to his knees, fought Surtur, why are we having this debate he loses

He also has Trouble with hulk in which he has long drag out brutal fights.

Been Speed Blitz by Wolverine, Spider Man, and Quick Silver.

Never beaten Classic Juggs but BFR.

So yeah.... Thor is not all that and a bag of chips. A Spirit of Vengeance has Never been beaten but once through depowerment in the first GR issues back in the 70s. Fact.

So far you argument why Thor wins is "he is so strong..." which means nothing to GR who can and has one shotted Lucifer at half power.

FULL POWER LUCIFER!

No Caption Provided

GR One Shots with his Chain Half Power Lucifer.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Guess GR is not weak.

How does Thor beat the Penance Stare again!?

No Caption Provided

Works on Dr. Strange of all People!

Your points mean nothing Either if Thor is out numbered by 5 GRs.

No Caption Provided

Or 100!

No Caption Provided

Thor get God Stomp.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By odins beard I'm tired of this! Thor is stronger physically I said I never said GR is weak and with mjolnir Thor woulda done the same thing to Lucy the devil.

I can't support myself on an iPad, but I'll try tomorrow, good night sir. (Also there is a reason there's a day of the week named after Thor, I. Serious Thursday is named after Thor random fact)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

Says Morals On, and in Character. Thor has defeated Odin level beings in the past (Glory, Surtur, stood up to Demogorge, Ymir, Midgar Serpent, took a couple shots from Celestials, defeated Demogorge, etc.). I think he defeated Mephisto's army, and Mephisto was force to BFR Thor back to reality at one point. I'd have to look into that, been awhile since I've read Thor, as he wasn't one of my favorites. Plus he's shown immunity to hellfire, which is kind of a big deal (Thor's soul is actually pretty resilient, it stood up to the Soul Gem at one point), and he's got some pretty hardy TP resistance.

Morals On mean none to Zarathos.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is the guy who made Dr. Strange with prep P!$$ himself and run away! He beats the Midnight Crew with ease including Ketch GR, Vengeance GR, and Dr. Strange (Classic)

He shown Immunity to low level Hellfire of Street Level GR. Not God Ghost Rider.

Thor would still get Penance stared. Dr. Strange Soul is beyond death and his Astral Feats are Way high! Yet PS silly by Zarathos.

I don't know what Ghost Rider really can bring other than a physical fight. Thor can absorb any sort of energy attack (including telepathic, astral, and magical attacks) and redirect it back ten fold. His soul won't be affected by any sort of attack, he's resistant to telepathic assaults (only a few instances really exist of him being harmed by them), and he can fight for months at a time if he has to. He's also extremely resilient to physical harm, and can sling out magic, elemental attacks, and his physical attacks are empowered by mystical energy.

Thor can Absorb blasts and... what? Redirect them? Zarathos would take the hellfire back. Even in the battle of Ketch and Blaze the Hellfire Attacks did nothing to each other.

Also how does Thor Absorb or Block this!

GR is a 200+ toner. Savage Hulk who was 80 toner gave Thor a hard time back in the day. Now I proven anywhere from 5 Avatars to 100 GR Spirits of Vengeance!

He summon GRs twice in the Comics and Avatars once. Its a part of his abilities.

Also as I shown how powerful Lucifer is full power and then showed what happen to his durability at Half Power. One shotted by a Chain Attack to the face. Says alot about the damage GR can put out.

Also

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Infinite Unbreakable Chains? Whats Thors Answer to that from 5-100 Ghost Riders?!

Over and above this his attacks have been proven to harm extra dimensional beings in the past.

So has GRs attacks.

Nightmare, Lucifer, Mephisto, Blackheart, Zadkiel, Kazzan, ect, all are Dimensional Beings.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pokergeist

@18hunt said:

By odins beard I'm tired of this! Thor is stronger physically I said I never said GR is weak and with mjolnir Thor woulda done the same thing to Lucy the devil.

I can't support myself on an iPad, but I'll try tomorrow, good night sir. (Also there is a reason there's a day of the week named after Thor, I. Serious Thursday is named after Thor random fact)

Huh, did not know that. Heres one too, 2013 AC means 2013 After Christ, as in the son of God, as in the God who gave his Wrath form to beat on others.

Thursday < AC. Kinda like Thor < GR.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@cadencev2: You realize Thor can interdimensional travel with Mjonlir right? And forcibly BFR others into another dimension.

We've had this debate before, but at that time it was BRB vs Zarathos. This time it's Thor, and though I like BRB infinitely better, Thor has a lot more going for him in the terms of "powers I can pull out of my ass" department. Plus he's fought Odin level powerhouses before, and won.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I remember that debate. Both you & Cadence did an excellent job. I agree with Floopay (except the part about liking BRB infinitely better) and my opinion is the same ...

"Ghost Rider/Zarathos is an absolute beast! Yet when dealing with a being of pure heart & divine status like Beta Ray, those skills that make GR such a great threat in other situations ... may not be quite as effective here. Thor has shrugged off Hellfire before unscathed, so I don't doubt Bill could do the same - since I view them as essentially peers. I also don't think Penance Stare will have quite the effect GR will be looking for either. The point made in regards to the nobility & honor of Bill's soul, reminds me of when the purity of Thor's soul could not be tampered with by Mephisto. Even within Mephisto's Dark Realm, it caused him agony to be in its presence. I envision something along those lines playing out here. Granted, Ghost Rider may not be stricken with pain, but I've still never viewed the true intention of the Penance Stare to be useful in a situation like this."

"In terms of weaponry - Mjolnir & Stormbreaker are blessed by a Skyfather, designed with intent to battle Demons & Gods. In a sense, could that classify these as Holy Weapons? Granted I'm not entirely certain of it, but it's something to be questioned. They appear effective enough vs other Hell Lords or Elder Demons such as Mephisto, Hela, Surtur, and so forth. We know the hammer & purity of Asgardian lightning can harm beings on the level of Abstracts. Beings of vast power such as Galactus, Phoenix, Celestials, Glory, Chaos King, etc. ... have felt the effects."

Ghost Rider isn't going to win by making this a physical contest. Also with both Hellfire out of the way & Penance Stare being unreliable against Thor ... GR is running out of options. I can't say if either can truly harm the other to any vast degree to put the other down permanently. Yet Thor is no stranger to doing battle with Hell Lords, Elder Gods, Elder Demons, etc.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just saying.... Street Level GR already humbled Thor. God level GR will stomp.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: It was nice move by GR. Yet at the end of the day it was fairly ineffective. We have Hellfire not being able to scratch Thor. The Rider fleeing from Mjolnir. Nice speed feat for the bike though and quick thinking to attempt grabbing the hammer's thong to ride its momentum back to strike Thor. Yet he's essentially trying to use Thor's own weapon against him, seeing as how his own abilities are completely ineffective. It also failed when it came down to it, since the hammer didn't even strike Thor. At most, GR managed to catch Thor off guard, because he underestimated GR & didn't expect GR to dare coming back and leap over the rock face out of nowhere "TA-DA!!!" The result is bumping into Thor with his bike and knocking him off his feet ... then running away again. Thor appears to be completely unharmed. Not exactly enough evidence to indicate any superiority over the Thunder God IMO.

Although we disagree on this & have shown different interpretations how the godheads rank in the past, I respect you as a debater & your knowledge of Ghost Rider. You always post compelling scans that showcase what a great character he truly is & I enjoy reading your posts cadence.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mzombiex said:

@cadencev2: It was nice move by GR. Yet at the end of the day it was fairly ineffective. We have Hellfire not being able to scratch Thor. The Rider fleeing from Mjolnir. Nice speed feat for the bike though and quick thinking to attempt grabbing the hammer's thong to ride its momentum back to strike Thor. Yet he's essentially trying to use Thor's own weapon against him, seeing as how his own abilities are completely ineffective. It also failed when it came down to it, since the hammer didn't even strike Thor. At most, GR managed to catch Thor off guard, because he underestimated GR & didn't expect GR to dare coming back and leap over the rock face out of nowhere "TA-DA!!!" The result is bumping into Thor with his bike and knocking him off his feet ... then running away again. Thor appears to be completely unharmed. Not exactly enough evidence to indicate any superiority over the Thunder God IMO.

Although we disagree on this & have shown different interpretations how the godheads rank in the past, I respect you as a debater & your knowledge of Ghost Rider. You always post compelling scans that showcase what a great character he truly is & I enjoy reading your posts cadence.

Thanks. One thin I want to make sure you notice, that was a Street level Blaze Ghost Rider and not the Hell Lord Zarathos Ghost Rider in the Thor fight.

I'm not sure you knew the difference or not. As Blaze he is hopelessly outclass by Thor. I think Zarathos can take Thor.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MzombieX

@mzombiex said:

Thanks. One thin I want to make sure you notice, that was a Street level Blaze Ghost Rider and not the Hell Lord Zarathos Ghost Rider in the Thor fight.

I'm not sure you knew the difference or not. As Blaze he is hopelessly outclass by Thor. I think Zarathos can take Thor.

True enough, I realize that. Yet the thread is titled Thor vs Ghost Rider, not necessarily Zarathos unleashed itself. Yet as stated in a previous post, I am taking that into consideration as well. Hellfire has shown ineffective, and penance stare is unreliable in this situation. The fact that it worked on Strange isn't enough of an indication, because Strange has been floored by attempting to peer into the purity of Thor's immortal soul before. Mephisto was caused great pain in attempting to tamper with Thor's soul. As Thor stated to GR, "It serves you well to claim kinship with the "devil" that men name in their religions." "Liar! You are but a creature of dark magic, a demon from some hellish realm. I to am a being from a mystic realm! I know what you are .. and I fear thee not!"

Granted Zarathos is a hell lord of great power, but beings like him and Lucifer are essentially on par with Mephisto. GR may have defeated a weakened Lucifer, but Thor has defeated a weakened Galactus. Mjolnir is blessed by a Skyfather and designed by its very nature, with intention to battle demons. Thor has stood against Hell Lords such as Hela & Mephisto. He's killed the Skyfather Cul, who Mephisto wouldn't dare confront. He's torn through the heart of Demigorge. He's defeated Surtur & Ymir, fought Celestials, defeated Glory of 10,000 pantheon gods, etc. Is Zarathos capable of winning? Of course he is. I agree with you & wouldn't attempt to dismiss any point that Zarathos can take Thor. Yet It would be no easy task & definitely not a stomp. Thor is also capable of defeating Ghost Rider/Zarathos as well IMO. Much respect Cadence.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mzombiex said:

True enough, I realize that. Yet the thread is titled Thor vs Ghost Rider, not necessarily Zarathos unleashed itself. Yet as stated in a previous post, I am taking that into consideration as well. Hellfire has shown ineffective, and penance stare is unreliable in this situation. The fact that it worked on Strange isn't enough of an indication, because Strange has been floored by attempting to peer into the purity of Thor's immortal soul before. Mephisto was caused great pain in attempting to tamper with Thor's soul. As Thor stated to GR, "It serves you well to claim kinship with the "devil" that men name in their religions." "Liar! You are but a creature of dark magic, a demon from some hellish realm. I to am a being from a mystic realm! I know what you are .. and I fear thee not!"

Granted Zarathos is a hell lord of great power, but beings like him and Lucifer are essentially on par with Mephisto. GR may have defeated a weakened Lucifer, but Thor has defeated a weakened Galactus. Mjolnir is blessed by a Skyfather and designed by its very nature, with intention to battle demons. Thor has stood against Hell Lords such as Hela & Mephisto. He's killed the Skyfather Cul, who Mephisto wouldn't dare confront. He's torn through the heart of Demigorge. He's defeated Surtur & Ymir, fought Celestials, defeated Glory of 10,000 pantheon gods, etc. Is Zarathos capable of winning? Of course he is. I agree with you & wouldn't attempt to dismiss any point that Zarathos can take Thor. Yet It would be no easy task & definitely not a stomp. Thor is also capable of defeating Ghost Rider/Zarathos as well IMO. Much respect Cadence.

However there is some facts that are true.

GR can outnumber Thor.

GR can only be effected by Magic attacks which limits Thor Strength showings to meaningless.

GR Penance Stare should work fine. It has never in fact failed except on 2 people with specific reasons why it failed. So the excuse as it is unreliable is founded for no real reason.

GR is Hell Lord in power, however he is not a Hell Lord or Demon. He is a Angel. You said Mjolnir is design to beat Demons, so its design to extra harm demons mean nothing to a Angel of God.

And while it is not a stomp GR Zarathos/Nobel Kale/Ketch from Last Stand IMO has more ways of securing a victory with his feats and powersets.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MzombieX

@cadencev2 said:

@mzombiex said:

However there is some facts that are true.

GR can outnumber Thor.

GR can only be effected by Magic attacks which limits Thor Strength showings to meaningless.

GR Penance Stare should work fine. It has never in fact failed except on 2 people with specific reasons why it failed. So the excuse as it is unreliable is founded for no real reason.

GR is Hell Lord in power, however he is not a Hell Lord or Demon. He is a Angel. You said Mjolnir is design to beat Demons, so its design to extra harm demons mean nothing to a Angel of God.

And while it is not a stomp GR Zarathos/Nobel Kale/Ketch from Last Stand IMO has more ways of securing a victory with his feats and powersets.

Are we certain these duplicates are all of equivalent power to the original? Because I've seen them referred to as "phonies" or avatars made of Hellfire. The very Hellfire which has proven ineffective against the Thunder God? Thor has radiated light from his very being to destroy multiple demons or erase false images from a surrounding area. Mjolnir has been shown to seek out and strike multiple targets and the true source of a beings power. How would they fare against the channeled spirit of Asgard in the form of an AOE Godblast? The thread is titled Thor vs Ghost Rider & yet you are sometimes discussing GR in his more powerful incarnation freed from The Rider. Should we not be speaking of Thor in Warrior Madness then with his bindings cut loose as well? Doing everything in his power and unleashing the full might of Asgard unrestrained?

From what I understand Zarathos is often classified as a demon or ... an angel who became a demon. Though I did use demons as a general term - Regardless, as I've mentioned before ... Skyfather's, Abstracts, and Elder Gods have felt the effects of Thor's power, so in that sentence I didn't intend to be so specific. Zarathos is of great power, but not the final word of power within Marvel's Judeo-Christian belief. Thor himself is direct heir to the throne of Asgard as half-blood son of Skyfather & half Elder God. He is second only to the Skyfather himself. Within his faith, would he not be considered an archangel of the highest order by comparison? He is no stranger to battle with beings on the level of Zarathos & has faced even greater threats than Zarathos before.

The intention of Penance Stare is still unreliable in my opinion. Thor is not mortal, nor is he necessarily tied down to the same religious beliefs or moral standards of any Judeo-Christian Pantheon. You brought up Strange being affected and yet Strange has also been left stricken with shock by attempting to make eye contact & peer into Thor's immortal soul. Taking into consideration Thor's resistance to Hellfire & Mephisto's failed attempts to tamper with Thor's soul, is more indication than there is to say it would work. While I cannot say for certain it wouldn't be effective, until I see Thor brought down by a penance stare, neither do we have enough evidence to say it would.

Whatever the outcome ... I still say Thor can hold his own quite well and this would be an epic battle. What we can definitely agree on, is that Ghost Rider is a powerhouse & a great character. He's a flaming skull in a leather jacket ... doesn't get much cooler than that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mzombiex:

GR is made out of Hellfire. His Bike is Hellfire. His Unbreakable Chains are Hellfire. GR Hellfire is not just fire, it is a magic Reality warping like substance allowing Time Travel, Dimension Hopping, Healing, Super Strength, Unbreakable Chains, Avatars, ect.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen these Hellfire Avatars are all Solid Beings and possess the same level of Strength and powers as Ketch as they battle the Army of the GRs and the GRs themselves. There not like walking Flames only.

Warrior Madness Thor is Retard Thor with Strength Increase. He becomes dumb from Blood Lust and attacks become all Physical which GR is immune to. Warrior Madness is a easy win than non WM Thor.

Doesnt work that way guy. He is a Diety of a dead Religion. He is elemental, not holy. Angels are Angels and Super Vikings are Super Vikings. As for Zarathos, it is retcon Fact now all GRs Spirits are Angels of Gods own Power.

Liilith and the Liilian are not tied to Christen Belifes, infact they are Dimensional Alien Demons and the PS worked on them. It worked on Non Mortals as well including Angels and Devils Minnions. It worked on Venom to a degree and he is a straight Atheist Alien.

PS is Reliable. The only way to be safe from it is Souless or Protected by Gods Power Directly.

Thats it.

Anyway those are the scans to thos questions.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MzombieX

@cadencev2: It doesn't change the fact that Thor has shrugged off that very hellfire you speak of, like a cool breeze. There is also no evidence that, what is referred to on panel as "phonies," are equivalent to multiple beings on par. Impressive but nothing an aoe godblast wouldn't erase. A deity of a dead religion? Doesn't exactly work that way either. Not when the hierarchy of religion, or gods & abstract beings in the Marvel Universe, isn't equivalent to your perspective of faith. Angels are nothing more than a name given by one mortal for his personal bias in faith. Angels are below Skyfather & no greater than a Pantheon Lord. At the end of the day - Zarathos is still equivalent to a hell lord, of which there are many, & Thor has faced down hell lord level beings and beings greater in scale than Zarathos before. We've had this discussion before when you claim that the deity of Ghost Rider's respective pantheon ... created man. A claim that Skyfather Odin has made as well on more than one occasion & been shown on panel. This "God" is Skyfather at best & doesn't have feats above Odin or Zeus. You mistake these "Super Vikings" for nothing more than the physical or elemental - when Odin, Thor, the nature of Mjolnir, scope of Asgard, and old magics go beyond that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mzombiex said:

@cadencev2: It doesn't change the fact that Thor has shrugged off that very hellfire you speak of, like a cool breeze. There is also no evidence that, what is referred to on panel as "phonies," are equivalent to multiple beings on par. Impressive but nothing an aoe godblast wouldn't erase. A deity of a dead religion? Doesn't exactly work that way either. Not when the hierarchy of religion, or gods & abstract beings in the Marvel Universe, isn't equivalent to your perspective of faith. Angels are nothing more than a name given by one mortal for his personal bias in faith. Angels are below Skyfather & no greater than a Pantheon Lord. At the end of the day - Zarathos is still equivalent to a hell lord, of which there are many, & Thor has faced down hell lord level beings and beings greater in scale than Zarathos before. We've had this discussion before when you claim that the deity of Ghost Rider's respective pantheon ... created man. A claim that Skyfather Odin has made as well on more than one occasion & been shown on panel. This "God" is Skyfather at best & doesn't have feats above Odin or Zeus. You mistake these "Super Vikings" for nothing more than the physical or elemental - when Odin, Thor, the nature of Mjolnir, scope of Asgard, and old magics go beyond that.

Heres is the problem with your stetement.

1) Thanos hardly notices Silver Surfer Cosmic Blasts. Yet Galactus Blasts do Thanos in. So your point of Street Level GR Hellfire to God GR Hellfire is as big a difference.

2) God Blast is not instant. It has always took time. Time that the real world would not allow. Only in bad plot writing would God Blast ever be pulled off.

3) Regardless of my Faith, In SoS and Ghost Rider Comics the One God is creator of Earth, Man, Heaven, Hell, Ghost Riders, Angels, and Lucifer. In SoS it was shown on panel God created Earth to keep the Universe Cosmos Together. All that made by one God is more impressive than Odin who made Small State Size Asgard and weak Asgardians only. That is a simple fact.

4) You making this a Faith battle, it is not, it is shown on panel and Marvel comics many times Fact.

5) At the end of the day Thor is below Odin is over all power and feats.

6) Zarathos has a All Wins / 0 Losses record vs Hell Lords, Nightmare Lords, Sorcerer Supreme, and Minor Abstract Beings. Thor has impressive wins, yet he also has LESS STELLER loses. Zarathos has no losses at all but once to Mephisto who had to depower Zarathos to win.

7) Again I have tons of proof of God being more impressive with his power of creation than Odin.

We know a Jesus Type Character easily forced Mephisto to leave Blaze Alone for a short time.

Its never stated to be Jesus, God, or a Angel. The effect of this Clear Holy character is proven to beat back a winning Mephisto with presence alone.

Well we know some of his feats in creation.

Biblical God in Son of Satan was shown to created Earth. According to this Alantean Chick of well known power, the Earth God created is what holds the Univers intact.

We know Lucifer here is way below Gods power and casted out.

We know God Throne gave Zadkiel the power over Creation in time.

This is all Biblical God place and achievements. We know Jews, Muslims, Christians, and even Buddist worship him.

No Caption Provided

We know the Ghost Riders who are all Hell Lord Level were created by God.

We know God created a whole Mini Universe for his Ghost Rider Spirits and the Damn. He created Heaven. He (as the scan from Son of Satan) created Earth and the Cosmic Balance worth of it. Makes sense to me why Earth is so unique now.

God Created the Black Host that nearly equals a Ghost Riders.

This is a Fallen Angel that was proven in a straight fight more than Blaze could Handle. He was the Seraphim that guarded the Gates of Heaven and Access to the Afterlife base on sins.

No Caption Provided

We know God Has Created Angels like Uriel here who is Equal to the Galaxy Buster Mephisto. Just 1 Angel!

God also made Ruth here. a Powerful Angel who shows in order. Super Strength, Super durability, Mind Control, and can even a Force Field.

As well the many Other Lesser Angels.

No Caption Provided

As well All the Ghost Riders. A lot of Ghost Riders.

Way more impressive over all in the power of his Angels and GRs (All Hell Lord Equals!) as well the creation of mutiple Dimensions and Pocket Universes.

More impressive by far.

Thor is the most powerful for Asgard. Thor second.

Marvel God of Heaven has 100 of Hell Lord Level Ghost Riders, as well 3 Hell lord Level Angels. Then Mid Tier Angel Army as well.

Odin best feats and creation <<<<<<<<< Gods over all.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: CADENCE,IM CALLING YOU OUT

I will start by saying Thor wins, i'll wait for your reply

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bof...

AmazonieSPL

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bof...

AmazonieSPL

*Tobuscus mode*

"What the h*ll?"

GoldCreole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By GoldCreole

@mzombiex said:

Ghost Rider Stomps Thor

GoldCreole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow...I had no idea Ghost rider was so OP, lol.

Thanks to everyone who posted scans and explanations, this thread is a fun read :)

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Depends on the rider.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ghost Rider. I am sure Thor has done something bad in his years like walking into Siv bedroom