#3 Edited by New_World_Order (12510 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#4 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Are these Spiderman pictures the new default? Everyone has them

#5 Posted by matmousey2013 (2 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Bossmoss4l (242 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara If you can tell me how to change it, let me know

Also, done before i think.

Also also, I'm assuming this is Blaze who get's hit into KO, then Zarathos takes over and gives Thor a decent fight but ended via Penannce Stare

#7 Posted by joewell (6250 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5500 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#9 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Mjolnir take Ghost Rider's head off? 'Cause that would look really cool(and funny).

#10 Posted by Clark_EL (2422 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#11 Edited by GhostRider2 (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

Could Mjolnir take Ghost Rider's head off? 'Cause that would look really cool(and funny).

That won't work, and GR wins.

#12 Posted by dondave (34438 posts) - - Show Bio

GR

#13 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with Ghost Rider on this one

#14 Edited by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#15 Posted by JediWaffles (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can't put GR down. Ghost Rider wins. Also, this thread may have been done before, methinks.

#16 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, gr knows not how to use thy's mjolnir! 'twas one comic, and he had not used the full extent of mjolnir's vast strength. Also if Thor was about to lose he would be all like 'you mortals know not of my true strength, Die fool!'

Another one bites the dust! How would he beat Thor.

That was nothing of a scan BRB has beaten Thor, but now Thor is considered stronger now.

That was a old lame scan, now Thor can control mjolnir better than anyone (but his father) GR gets stomped.

You say Thor can't take him down? Thor has defeated foes greater then the beastly scum that thy opponent he must face! He has also survived a exploding sun.

A more appropriate battle- GR vs Ragnarok (clone) lol

#17 Posted by GhostRider2 (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: how is this a stomp,Thor can't even put GR down.

#18 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

How not! I'm getting Thunder Gods Wrath if you don't stop (yeah I tattle!) lol

But seriously how not?

#19 Edited by GhostRider2 (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: tell me, how is Thor going to put him down?He can beat him with his hammer but he will always reform and then, Thor will end up penance stared.

#20 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

rally, penance stare on the god of thunder, son of odin, he fainted when e used it on carnage! It will have no affect. and then thor destroys him with a full powered mjolnir blast

#21 Posted by GhostRider2 (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: nice scenario but no, carnage is a symbiote is Thor a symbiote?No, and what is with the blast?That won't work, he will reform.Son of Odin?Like that is going to matter.

#22 Edited by BigCimmerian (7852 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by BigCimmerian (7852 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: tell me, how is Thor going to put him down?He can beat him with his hammer but he will always reform and then, Thor will end up penance stared.

Thor can teleport Ghost Rider to Surtur's or Hela's realm. What will Ghost Rider do then?

#24 Edited by GhostRider2 (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: travel back, he can travel to hell and back, that won't stop him.

#25 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ghost rider Should win.He cannot be taken down, and i have not read anithing that proves that thor is immune to the stare.

#26 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

I got this from a different thread (Thor vs WWHulk enemies) but I agree with it.

Thor v. Ghost Rider (Blaze)

Almost all of the Rider's attacks will have no effect to any avail against Thor and prove futile in the end with Thor's imminent victory claimed. Rider's hellfire does little to nothing to Thor before as shown in the comics but in comparison and contrast, nearly all of Thor's attacks would reap him naught of anything as Rider himself would not be put down indefinitely by any of Thor's assaults with the exclusion of the Mjolnir's religious stature and the God Blast. The only debatable issue here that would allow the Rider to take down Thor is his Penance Stare and even then, there is doubt that Rider's penance stare would be of no avail to Thor due to Thor's honor, morals, and beliefs. Rider's less potent attacks are that of his chains and his physical attributes. He can keep up with Thor if Thor's jobbing sure but however, it will almost be a similar result to how Hulk defeats Rider. Albeit, not the same approach in battle. Rider's chains can do some damage to Thor due to it's magical nature and correlation with Rider's supposed strength but that's only if Thor allows it to be so when he fights like a dumb brute and even then, fighting in this matter will still grant him the victory due to the gap of both the former Thor and the latter Blaze.

#27 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Also thors magic, his magic protection, and just being half asgardian sky father half elder god, that makes most anything from almost anyone do nothing (including ghost rider)

#28 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2: Can GR put himself back together or is that skeleton tougher than it looks? Just curious, Ghost Rider is not my strongest subject.

#29 Posted by GhostRider2 (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium: he can reform, he is immune phisycal damage, magic also won't put him down.

not my scan :)

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: GR would rape Hela.

@thundergodswrath: >_> You know better.

@mortium: @clark_el: @norrinboltagonprime21: You all need a GR Lesson it seems.

Thor can't put GR down. Ghost Rider wins. Also, this thread may have been done before, methinks.

This been done many times and GR Stomps.

@18hunt: Thor Cannot win. Gr is more powerful than Hell Lords who Thor has a hard time with.

Who is, what is a Ghost Rider?!

GR is the Wrath of God on earth.

In short, he is one bad@$$ Angel.

Dr. Strange on GR and the power difference of Blaze/Ketch vs Zarathos/Nobel Kale

Strength

A Spirit of Vengeance can throw 200+ tons around.

Unbreakable Chains!

GRs has Access to chains that bind Hell Lords and Hulk strength characters with ease.

He also has infinite amount he can use.

Time Powers

GRs can Travel Time.

Hellfire and Hell Realm

Hellfire burns the soul as well the body. Here are some very potent blasts.

Here GR makes it rain and storm Hellfire.

It can even be used to BFR into the Spirit of Vengeance personnel Hell where the spirits are Omnipotent.

How Thor beat 100 Omnipotent GRs again?

Penance Stare

Or the dreaded Penance Stare. The PS affects you no matter what. People believe it affects only bad people. Thats a HUGE Misconception. It affects anyone who has caused Pain, Suffering, and Terror whether they were noble or not.There is only 2 defenses from it. No Soul or Protection from Zadkiel.

It works fine on Angels as well Dr. Strange. If you cause anyone, including a Villain, to suffer you will feel it back. Thats how it works.

GR can create Avatars of himself in equal Power.

See Thor battle 5 GRs of equal Power.

Hellfire Healing Factor

Zarathos can reform with that Hellfire as well and is immune to Physical Harm. Mijnor may be a magic Weapon but hitting Zarathos with it is not enough. Its magics are activated through Charging up or its Lightning.

Heck the Weaker Ketch show how immune GRs are to Physical Harm.

Here Ketch tanks a Building Blast and Molecule Destroying Lasers.

Her Johnny eats Nitroglycerin!

Summon GRs!

Just as GR can BFR you to his Hell Realm he can Summon GRs as well.

GR Beaten Hell Lords, Nightmare Lords, and beings of Solar System to Galaxy Busting Power in there own Realms where they are Omnipotent.

Lucifer at Full Power.

Lucifer at Half Power.

WWH.

Hell Lord Azomodeus.

Zadkiel with the Power God and Creation.

Null the Living Darkness.

Hell Lord Blackheart.

Nightmare in his own Realm.

This is Ureil the Angel who is equal to Mephisto in power.

Uriel pwn by a Spirit of Vengeance.

All of these are superior to Thor on the average basis.

So to all the Thor fans who believe Thor is on average above Hell Lord without Odin Force.... I say Vengeance is Mine!

#31 Edited by New_World_Order (12510 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Well. That is very impressive... and somebody had told me that the likes of Spider-Man and Luke Cage could take on the Ghost Rider... I consider myself educated.

#34 Edited by New_World_Order (12510 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: GR would rape Hela.

Really now? How does Ghost Rider beat Hela? Well only because of the Penance Stare, or Hell Fire. But the Hell Fire can be dodged.

@thundergodswrath: >_> You know better.

Lol, you dare test the might of the Thunder God?

@mortium: @clark_el: @norrinboltagonprime21: You all need a GR Lesson it seems.

@jediwaffles said:

This been done many times and GR Stomps.

Ghost Rider has a good, chance but so does Thor. Not a stomp in either's favor.

@18hunt: Thor Cannot win. Gr is more powerful than Hell Lords who Thor has a hard time with.

Only due to the Penance Stare.

Who is, what is a Ghost Rider?!

GR is the Wrath of God on earth.

In short, he is one bad@$$ Angel.

Thor is the God Of Thunder, and son of the most powerful Sky Father, and Gaea the Elder Goddess of Earth. So in short he is one BADASS God !

Dr. Strange on GR and the power difference of Blaze/Ketch vs Zarathos/Nobel Kale

Impressive, but do you want Thor to go all out. Those storms will blow his fire head off !

Strength

A Spirit of Vengeance can throw 200+ tons around.

Nothing compared to Thor who has done things like this. Towing small islands with ease.

How about World War Hulk beating down Ghost Rider? Physically. What happened to that physical force immunity? :/

Unbreakable Chains!

GRs has Access to chains that bind Hell Lords and Hulk strength characters with ease.

He also has infinite amount he can use.

Thor would block them with Mjolnir.

Time Powers

GRs can Travel Time.

Doubt he would use this. Even if he did I bet Mjolnir would just negate it.

Hellfire and Hell Realm

Hellfire burns the soul as well the body. Here are some very potent blasts.

Interesting, but here was World War Hulk after one of those Hell Fire attacks.

WWHulk Vs Ghost Rider resist GR's powerful hellfire explosion 17 photo WWHulkVsGhostRiderresistGRspower-3.jpgWWHulk Vs Ghost Rider resist GR's powerful hellfire explosion 18 photo WWHulkVsGhostRiderresistGRspower-4.jpgWWHulk Vs Ghost Rider resist GR's powerful hellfire explosion 19 photo WWHulkVsGhostRiderresistGRspower-5.jpg

Here GR makes it rain and storm Hellfire.

Still won't help. Thor has been right out side or even in the sun before.

It can even be used to BFR into the Spirit of Vengeance personnel Hell where the spirits are Omnipotent.

How Thor beat 100 Omnipotent GRs again?

No one is truly Omnipotent except the gods of their respective universe. TOAA & Presence. Maybe Nigh Omnipotent, but not fully. Also he will win if he does that, but how about Thor teleports him to the Micro Verse like he did Wasp in Secret Invasion?

How about on a course to the sun?

Or would Ghost Rider like the negative Zone better?

Penance Stare

Or the dreaded Penance Stare. The PS affects you no matter what. People believe it affects only bad people. Thats a HUGE Misconception. It affects anyone who has caused Pain, Suffering, and Terror whether they were noble or not.There is only 2 defenses from it. No Soul or Protection from Zadkiel.

It works fine on Angels as well Dr. Strange. If you cause anyone, including a Villain, to suffer you will feel it back. Thats how it works.

Or if Thor doesn't look directly into his eyes.

GR can create Avatars of himself in equal Power.

See Thor battle 5 GRs of equal Power.

See Thor teleport them away.

Hellfire Healing Factor

Zarathos can reform with that Hellfire as well and is immune to Physical Harm. Mijnor may be a magic Weapon but hitting Zarathos with it is not enough. Its magics are activated through Charging up or its Lightning.

Heck the Weaker Ketch show how immune GRs are to Physical Harm.

Doesn't matter. Thor's magic is powerful, and more than enough. Even for Zarathos. Here are some of Thor's feats.

Causing Odin pain. See how he says "BRUWhhh", and drops to his knees.

His magical Godblast energies has rip opened space, and time to teleport Surtur, and Ymir away.

Negate Juggernaut's powers for 60 seconds.

Hmm? Anybody say Godblast?

Takes down a being who has stomped Thor in the past, and Silver Surfer couldn't put him down, so he had to teleport him to the end of the universe.

Makes a starving Galactus flee.

Breaks Exitar's dome.

Pushing back Classic Juggernaut. Was thought nearly impossible.

All via magic.

Here Ketch tanks a Building Blast and Molecule Destroying Lasers.

Her Johnny eats Nitroglycerin!

Summon GRs!

Just as GR can BFR you to his Hell Realm he can Summon GRs as well.

As I've said. Thor teleports them away.

GR Beaten Hell Lords, Nightmare Lords, and beings of Solar System to Galaxy Busting Power in there own Realms where they are Omnipotent.

Lucifer at Full Power.

Lucifer at Half Power.

WWH.

Hell Lord Azomodeus.

Zadkiel with the Power God and Creation.

Null the Living Darkness.

Hell Lord Blackheart.

Nightmare in his own Realm.

This is Ureil the Angel who is equal to Mephisto in power.

Uriel pwn by a Spirit of Vengeance.

All of these are superior to Thor on the average basis.

So to all the Thor fans who believe Thor is on average above Hell Lord without Odin Force.... I say Vengeance is Mine!

Somewhat. true

Thor has defeated the Void.

Mangog

Stalemated Classic Drax, and than tanked a supernova.

Pluto & Ares at the same time.

The Disir

Actually held his own with the Phoenix Force, and it was stated by the writer that when Thor hit the Phoenix Force with a Mjolnir throw it injured it.

Holds his own with 2 Hulks, and even has the upper-hand.

A weakened Thor stomps Captain Mar-Vell for a little, and than gets one-shotted by Mar-Vell's amplfied attack.

#35 Edited by BigCimmerian (7852 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: But didn't this female Ghost Rider lost to Skadi, The Serpents daughter?

#36 Posted by Clark_EL (2422 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Can GR take down Thor?

• Durability:
  • Strength

Power:

#37 Edited by Clark_EL (2422 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by GhostRider2 (3269 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el: of course he can, strength won't help Thor because GR is immune to damage.

#39 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#40 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el: @thundergodswrath: Both of you fell asleep during my post?

I think you did.

All your showings of GR being manhandeld by Hulk, then Thor being Immune to suppose hellfire, ARE ALL SHOWINGS OF BLAZE GR, not ZARATHOS GR.

Also here is the complete scan of WWH.

Here WWH KOes Blaze only to allow Zarathos to brush off the attack like nothing!

Here Strange hits Blaze with his best Magic Lightning attack. Zarathos takes over and laughs it off!

The Difference is huge as Thunder Strike to Odin Force Thor.

I posted the difference in my Second Scan with Dr. Strange.

also the whole scans of Thor hurting Phoenix Force yet could not beat PF. Then Thor was Spank by P% Emma and then P5 Cyclopes hardcore lol.

C'mon, you need better low balling than that.

#41 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

He has so many different ways of beating him.

#42 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor godstomps

#43 Edited by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

this one's a nail biter..giving me some goosbumps!!

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor godstomps

Actually Ghost Rider as Gods Wrath will be the one God Stomping....

#45 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

I would side with Thor to be completely honest. But this won't be easy one way or the other.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#46 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Go TGW! I called him in for backup! Also Thor wins, and reforming after taking a leg of is different from getting obliterated by thors blast

#47 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Go TGW! I called him in for backup! Also Thor wins, and reforming after taking a leg of is different from getting obliterated by thors blast

Except GR reforms from WWH and Dr. Strange best Blast with ease....

Physical Force Means Nothing.

Strange best Hit means Nothing!

Molecule Lasers mean Nothing!

Whats Thor going to do again with a Lightning Bolt? Peeve Zarathos or Nobel Kale off?

@floopay said:

I would side with Thor to be completely honest. But this won't be easy one way or the other.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I still see NO Argument if GR simply Teleports Thor into Hell with 100s of other GRs.

None?

Or 5 GRs of Equal power in a 5 on 1 fight?

None?

#48 Edited by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: You realize Thor can interdimensional travel with Mjonlir right? And forcibly BFR others into another dimension.

We've had this debate before, but at that time it was BRB vs Zarathos. This time it's Thor, and though I like BRB infinitely better, Thor has a lot more going for him in the terms of "powers I can pull out of my ass" department. Plus he's fought Odin level powerhouses before, and won.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@cadencev2: You realize Thor can interdimensional travel with Mjonlir right? And forcibly BFR others into another dimension.

We've had this debate before, but at that time it was BRB vs Zarathos. This time it's Thor, and though I like BRB infinitely better, Thor has a lot more going for him in the terms of "powers I can pull out of my ass" department. Plus he's fought Odin level powerhouses before, and won.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yet, GR can traverse Dimensions and Time as well. In fact Thor cannot travel time no more.

Also Thor would run away? Not in character at all. Show me one scan where Thor ran from a fight and travel dimensions to get away.

Also show me Thor beating 100 Mephisto level beings. He has trouble with one.

Fact is GR wins this with ease if going all out in character.

#50 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yet, GR can traverse Dimensions and Time as well. In fact Thor cannot travel time no more.

Also Thor would run away? Not in character at all. Show me one scan where Thor ran from a fight and travel dimensions to get away.

Also show me Thor beating 100 Mephisto level beings. He has trouble with one.

Fact is GR wins this with ease if going all out in character.

Says Morals On, and in Character. Thor has defeated Odin level beings in the past (Glory, Surtur, stood up to Demogorge, Ymir, Midgar Serpent, took a couple shots from Celestials, defeated Demogorge, etc.). I think he defeated Mephisto's army, and Mephisto was force to BFR Thor back to reality at one point. I'd have to look into that, been awhile since I've read Thor, as he wasn't one of my favorites. Plus he's shown immunity to hellfire, which is kind of a big deal (Thor's soul is actually pretty resilient, it stood up to the Soul Gem at one point), and he's got some pretty hardy TP resistance.

I don't know what Ghost Rider really can bring other than a physical fight. Thor can absorb any sort of energy attack (including telepathic, astral, and magical attacks) and redirect it back ten fold. His soul won't be affected by any sort of attack, he's resistant to telepathic assaults (only a few instances really exist of him being harmed by them), and he can fight for months at a time if he has to. He's also extremely resilient to physical harm, and can sling out magic, elemental attacks, and his physical attacks are empowered by mystical energy.

Over and above this his attacks have been proven to harm extra dimensional beings in the past.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay