THOR using his absolute full potential, Who could defeat him?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@blackadam2 said:

"punkamastaflex" you are the one assuming regular thor is omniscience in this fight.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@super_psycho said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Thor at full potential can defeat:

Thanos

Silver Surfer (Can go either way if Surfer's morals and character are intact for the duration of the battle)

Gladiator

Beta Ray Bill

Juggernaut

Can stalemate or tie (Chances are Thor'll lose more than he'll win though):

Spectre

Darkseid

If thor is at his full potential then i guess his opponents are also at full potential..right? Spectre at full power would destroy even rune king thor 10000000000 times

It's general consensus that when Thor's stated to be at full potential, he's in his regular state but with his top level feats and excluding his low feats so thus, he's not Rune Thor.

As for the Spectre v. Rune Thor comment, Spectres' power vastly shrouds over Rune Thors'. A Nigh-Omniscient isn't going to engage a being like Spectre in a battle without preparation because it's unwise.

Read before assuming anything. Then again, assuming from your grammar usage and the intelligence displayed throughout your words, I doubt you can comprehend it.

When did i say that you are the one who brought up Rune King Thor?

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho:

Thor is now real person? 0_o

You stated it. You tell me. Seriously, stop circumventing around the situation at hand and get back on topic instead of further derailing the thread liaison to what you did earlier by bringing in Rune Thor.

I still don't see even a single feat of Thor's epic intelligence which trumps Doom's feats..

Then look at it from a different window. What trumps what? A human with intelligence limited to Earth and slightly of the supernatural world or one that that possesses knowledge of everything. Fact is, Rune Thor will know everything Doom does but more.

When did i say that you are the one who brought up Rune King Thor?

I wasn't replying to you.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@super_psycho:

Thor is now real person? 0_o

You stated it. You tell me. Seriously, stop circumventing around the situation at hand and get back on topic instead of further derailing the thread liaison to what you did earlier by bringing in Rune Thor.

I still don't see even a single feat of Thor's epic intelligence which trumps Doom's feats..

Then look at it from a different window. What trumps what? A human with intelligence limited to Earth and slightly of the supernatural world or one that that possesses knowledge of everything. Fact is, Rune Thor will know everything Doom does but more.

I m the one who brought up Rune king thor because of your comment that Thor can win against Spectre..

Doom is not a human with intelligence limited to earth..If he was then tell me how could he even stand upto Beyonder?

Let me know when Thor does something as impressive as Doom with prep time..

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By blackadam2

oh, well. you were talking about omniscience and the only version of thor that have that power is rune king thor. if you are not using, the why are you talking about omniscience and thor being better in prep than doom? then why do you post a scan of rune king thor if it has nothing to do with the thread?

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho:

I m the one who brought up Rune king thor because of your comment that Thor can win against Spectre..

Yet in all of my elaborations of how Thor could've beaten Spectre, I've never included Rune Thor.

Doom is not a human with intelligence limited to earth..If he was then tell how could he even stand upto Beyonder?

Because Beyonder is an idiot?

Let me know when you stop being in denial due to pride.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By blackadam2

tho has none nothing as impressive as doom prep wise. nor, is he going to beat the spectre. beyonder an idiot? wasn't he the one above all when he first appeared? doom is smarter than thor and there is tons of proof to back this up.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@super_psycho:

Yet in all of my elaborations of how Thor could've beaten Spectre, I've never included Rune Thor.

Doom is not a human with intelligence limited to earth..If he was then tell how could he even stand upto Beyonder?

Because Beyonder is an idiot?

Let me know when you stop being in denial due to pride.

1. Even rune king thor can't beat spectre at full power.. Normal Thor doesn't even stand a chance..
  2. Because Doom is genius..With prep he can beat Beyonder..
  3. Ok Thor is better than doom with prep,,If that makes you feel better :)
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@blackadam2:

tho has none nothing as impressive as doom prep wise

I haven't stated he has.

doom is smarter than thor and there is tons of proof to back this up.

Smarter than Thor? Yes. Smarter than Rune Thor? Nowhere close. An IQ of someone with a form of omniscience is in the 4 digits, possibly higher whereas Doom's 200-300. If you want to argue that Doom is smarter than a nigh-omniscient, then you're not to be taken seriously. Then again, you cannot comprehend anything thus far about the simplest of things so I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

beyonder an idiot?

No, he's the smartest being ever written. Proof? The Death instance for one.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho:

Even rune king thor can't beat spectre at full power

I never stated Rune Thor could.

Normal Thor doesn't even stand a chance

I just elaborated how he could win one fight out of many in the bottom half of page nine.

Because Doom is genius..With prep he can beat Beyonder..

So being a genius means any geniuses can defeat Beyonder? False logic and confusing due to the usage. Just earlier, you stated that he's above a human genius now you're claiming geniuses can defeat Beyonder with preparation?

Ok Thor is better than doom with prep,,If that makes you feel better :)

I take this as a post of insult covered up by perfidy. It also seems that you fail to see what I've been arguing all this time due to limited reading comprehension.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@super_psycho:

Even rune king thor can't beat spectre at full power

I never stated Rune Thor could.

Normal Thor doesn't even stand a chance

I just elaborated how he could win one fight out of many in the bottom half of page nine.

Because Doom is genius..With prep he can beat Beyonder..

So being a genius means any geniuses can defeat Beyonder? False logic and confusing due to the usage. Just earlier, you stated that he's above a human genius now you're claiming geniuses can defeat Beyonder with preparation?

Ok Thor is better than doom with prep,,If that makes you feel better :)

I take this as a post of insult covered up by perfidy. It also seems that you fail to see what I've been arguing all this time due to limited reading comprehension.

If you really believe Rune king thor can't beat spectre then what makes you think normal thor at his full potential stands a chance against spectre?

A genius like Doom can..Not any walking genius..

If i really wanted to insult you i would have said "stop riding thor's hammer" happy now :)..

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho:

If you really believe Rune king thor can't beat spectre then what makes you think normal thor at his full potential stands a chance against spectre?

Read the bottom half of page 9. There's a difference between elaborating and arguing.

Yet Doom's overshadowed by individuals such as Richards, Thanos, ect. Fact remains is that with nigh-omniscience, you will know everything about Doom and anything to everything else.

If i really wanted to insult you i would have said "stop riding thor's hammer" happy now :)..

Then I would retaliate by flagging the post. You still haven't seen the moral of my posts pertaining to Rune Thor. Let me elaborate, it's omniscience that I'm arguing about, not Thor. If you cannot understand that, then stop arguing a pointless battle.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#212  Edited By Static Shock
@PunkMastaFlex said:

Read before assuming anything. Then again, assuming from your grammar usage and the intelligence displayed throughout your words, I doubt you can comprehend it.

Let's not belittle anyone's intelligence. 
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Static Shock:

I apologize. It's just the certainty of stated things were... ridiculous in my opinion. Not to mention that being pointed out for something not of my power was also quite insulting.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By blackadam2

dude, you are not offending anyone is that is your point. and you can't be taken seriously we you are making up powers that mjolnir doens't have. you think yourself a good debater and yet most of your post are based on assumptions. the only reason you came up for doom to be able to steal beyonder's powers is because he is an "idiot" according to you. and you want people to take you seriously when you insult and base your argument " he is an idiot"? proof he is an idiot? i do accept that i misread your post. however, rune king thor can't beat the spectre with prep( off topic). you claim he has omniscience, however, the same can be say about pre retcon beyonder, who was the one above all in marvel, yet he's onmiscience didn't help him when doom stole his powers. and no, mjolnir can't produce tp, no matter how much you want that to happen and no matter how much you assume things, that power is just not part of it. you also said the magical rod that thor used to fish the midgard serpent might have enhaced thor,well how can you proof that? thor did struggle lifting the midgard serpent in the day the thunder failed, but he was younger, also. and yet when fished the midgard serpent away he did struggle at the beggining. i do accept i misread your posts, but rune king thor so called omniscience is not going to help him beat the spectre.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@super_psycho:

Read the bottom half of page 9. There's a difference between elaborating and arguing.

Yet Doom's overshadowed by individuals such as Richards, Thanos, ect. Fact remains is that with nigh-omniscience, you will know everything about Doom and anything to everything else.

Then I would retaliate by flagging the post. You still haven't seen the moral of my posts pertaining to Rune Thor. Let me elaborate, it's omniscience that I'm arguing about, not Thor. If you cannot understand that, then stop arguing a pointless battle.

1. You didn't elaborate anything, Here is what you said

"As I've stated earlier, Thor has a very small chance of defeating Spectre due to the power fluctuation. It's still part of Spectre's history but depends on whichever version of him and even then, Thor has a history of fighting cosmic beings liaison to Spectre such as Celestials and Thanos w/ Infinity Guantlet. I'm not stating that Thor is this level because that's utterly ridiculous but what I am saying if I'm saying anything is that I'm comparing somewhat similar power levels and how Thor preforms against it. That's why I stated Thor has a small chance to win even if it's 1/10 fights. Possibly even a lower chance."

If thor is at his full potential then i assume spectre is also at full power..Thor doesn't win anything..

Doom is not overshadowed by Thanos and Reed..Doom can beat them in prep and they can beat him too..

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@blackadam2:

dude, you are not offending anyone is that is your point.

... huh?

and you can't be taken seriously we you are making up powers that mjolnir doens't have mjolnir can't produce tp, no matter how much you want that to happen and no matter how much you assume things

I've merely elaborated about Mjolnir and it's history of creating powers out of nowhere for the sake of plot. I stated examples of other powers it's created such as telekinesis, magnetism, ect. My point is not pertaining to something as minor as telepathy, it's that Mjolnir can do anything for plot. That's what I'm trying to explain. If you want to actually learn how to debate against me, learn to separate whether I'm debating for something minor or the bigger picture.

you think yourself a good debater and yet most of your post are based on assumptions.

I never stated that I was nor that I thought I was. I'm stating facts, not assumptions. Is comic writing an assumption? Is writing Thor to do virtually anything for the sake of the story an assumption? No. I wouldn't be surprised if Thor used telepathy due to his hammer for plot reasons.

the only reason you came up for doom to be able to steal beyonder's powers is because he is an "idiot" according to you. and you want people to take you seriously when you insult and base your argument " he is an idiot"? proof he is an idiot?

The instance with Death in comics is one, actually losing his power to Doom given his degree of power is another. Need I go on?

however, rune king thor can't beat the spectre with prep( off topic). you claim he has omniscience, however, the same can be say about pre retcon beyonder, who was the one above all in marvel, yet he's onmiscience didn't help him when doom stole his powers.

Please read the arc. PR Beyonder was an idiot and has never shown omniscience in any shape nor form.

you also said the magical rod that thor used to fish the midgard serpent might have enhaced thor,well how can you proof that? thor did struggle lifting the midgard serpent in the day the thunder failed, but he was younger, also. and yet when fished the midgard serpent away he did struggle at the beggining.

Read pages 8 and 9 on this thread.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho:

I don't debate out of "fanboy blindness" that you supposedly edited out, I debate by looking at all possible information and using it. If I debated out of fanboy blindness, I wouldn't have wrote half page long paragraphs explaining how Thor defeats Hulk and how Surfer can defeat Boy Prime.

If thor is at his full potential then i assume spectre is also at full power..Thor doesn't win anything..

Do you not understand what I was stating with that post? I KNOW THOR DOESN'T DEFEAT SPECTRE AT FULL POWER. I stated in this page.

"As I've stated earlier, Thor has a very small chance of defeating Spectre due to the power fluctuation. It's still part of Spectre's history but depends on whichever version of him and even then, Thor has a history of fighting cosmic beings liaison to Spectre such as Celestials and Thanos w/ Infinity Guantlet. I'm not stating that Thor is this level because that's utterly ridiculous but what I am saying if I'm saying anything is that I'm comparing somewhat similar power levels and how Thor preforms against it. That's why I stated Thor has a small chance to win even if it's 1/10 fights. Possibly even a lower chance."

I was stating that Thor has a CHANCE of winning, I even pointed out the power fluctuations.

Doom is not overshadowed by Thanos and Reed..Doom can beat them in prep and they can beat him too..

I used them as examples. Fact is, a nigh-omniscient cannot logically be defeated by any being of lesser intelligence.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex: I thought that was little offensive so i removed it..

I still want to know how Thor is going to win 1/10 against Spectre at full power..

Feats = Facts, Doom is way better than Thor when it comes to prep..

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho:

I still want to know how Thor is going to win 1/10 against Spectre at full power..

Reread my post because frankly, your just going in circles.

Feats = Facts, Doom is way better than Thor when it comes to prep..

Better than Thor? Sure. Better than a nigh-omniscient, no.

TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By TheGodKiller

Pretty much any and everyone greater than or equal to Skyfather level.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By stu630

Tons of intergalactic people can beat thor. Silver Surfer ,gladiator etc...

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By MyronLee26

@stu said:

Thor's beaten both

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By buttersdaman000

Thor stomps Gladiator

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@stu said:

Thor has already trashed Gladiator and, while in Warrior's Madness, stomped Silver Surfer.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By nickthedevil

@stu said:

yea... he trashed Gladiator.

That said, Dormammu does kill him :P

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By MyronLee26

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@stu said:

Thor has already trashed Gladiator and, while in Warrior's Madness, stomped Silver Surfer.

And dont forget the time when Silver Surfer powers where amped by Loki's magic.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001: When he "stomped" the Silver Surfer Norrin was not fighting at "his full potential" and Thor had the power gem which is not included in when Thor is at his "full potential". Silver Surfer "Fighting at his full potential" would murder Thor without the powerjem, Odin force our amy outside amping helping Thor.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By stu630

@MyronLee26: Not because he beat them once or twice ,that they cant beat him.Also current ss and gladiator can take him. As well as many other such as terrax(but thor is so bably writen they make thor win easily. even if it doesnt make sense).thor is the poster boy...he basically cant loose, at least not against less popular characters.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stu said:

gladiator can take him.

No, he can't:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@stu said:

terrax(but thor is so bably writen they make thor win easily. even if it doesnt make sense).t

SERIOUSLY??!?!?! No way can that Jobber beat Thor. He is by far the weakest herald of Galactus. Also:

No Caption Provided
MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By MyronLee26

@CapitolPunishment said:

@venomoushatred1001: When he "stomped" the Silver Surfer Norrin was not fighting at "his full potential" and Thor had the power gem which is not included in when Thor is at his "full potential". Silver Surfer "Fighting at his full potential" would murder Thor without the powerjem, Odin force our amy outside amping helping Thor.

DCHERO15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By DCHERO15
  • Black Adam
  • Swamp Thing
  • Orion
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • SuperBoy Prime
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DCHERO15 said:

• Black Adam

No.

• Orion

Debatable.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By isaac_clarke

SERIOUSLY??!?!?! No way can that Jobber beat Thor. He is by far the weakest herald of Galactus. Also:

Air-Walker and Nova wanted to say "Hi". Terrax at the very least can cleave planets in half, but the problem is he is such a jobber he can't win a fight to save his life(literally, Annihilus hijacked him with bugs and he got knocked around by Gamora).

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MyronLee26: That's nice and all but as I said, Thor was sporting the power gem. You know what that does right?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapitolPunishment said:

@MyronLee26: That's nice and all but as I said, Thor was sporting the power gem. You know what that does right?

Thor did not have the power gem in that fight.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By stu630

@MyronLee26: yea i konw that...its call bad writing

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stu said:

No, its called good showings.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By stu630

@venomoushatred1001: haha good showing , how?! it doesnt even make sense for someone like terrax to even be hurt by thor. He destroyed a planet with one blow and survive the explosion without a scratch. How could thor beat him. He doesnt even have the power to blow a planet and/or survive the explosion...

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By MyronLee26

@stu said:

Why is that?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stu said:

@venomoushatred1001: haha good showing , how?! it doesnt even make sense for someone like terrax to even be hurt by thor. He destroyed a planet with one blow and survive the explosion without a scratch. How could thor beat him. He doesnt even have the power to blow a planet and/or survive the explosion...

Terrax has lost to Sentry, Red Hulk, and Iron Man. He also has had trouble with street levelers. Thor beating Terrax made perfect sense.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yery few can beat him and the number that could beat him at his full power can be counted on 1 hand.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By GhostRider29

@stu: @stu said:

Thor could do these as well...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Static Shock

I'm gonna need people to stop flagging PunkMastaFlex's post. I've already said something to him about it. 

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#244  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Static Shock said:
I'm gonna need people to stop flagging PunkMastaFlex's post. I've already said something to him about it. 
Heh, I always assumed that when something gets flagged enough it just gets deleted. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#245  Edited By entropy_aegis

Batman with prep ofcourse Trollolol

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By XiiX

Saint of Killers.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#247  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@stu said:

@MyronLee26: Not because he beat them once or twice ,that they cant beat him.Also current ss and gladiator can take him. As well as many other such as terrax(but thor is so bably writen they make thor win easily. even if it doesnt make sense).thor is the poster boy...he basically cant loose, at least not against less popular characters.

Current Gladiator? He's the same Gladiator now that he was before.....And he'd still lose.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#248  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@DCHERO15 said:

• Black Adam

No.

• Orion

Debatable.

How is Orion debatable but Black Adam isn't when they're roughly in the same strength class?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Vance Astro:

Did his name change ? i am not sure i say in a recent comic may be i miss read it but the called him guradian ? i might have to look that over. In the annihilators this week

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By XiiX

@Lance Uppercut: Because he keeps confusing COULD with WOULD(in any and all scenarios).