THOR using his absolute full potential, Who could defeat him?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#151  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Kuzman123 said:

@Buckshot said:

@Kuzman123 said:

Superman and Thor,lets see now.

Strength-this is at least a tie.One of supermans best feats where pulling the earth........ PULLING not picking it up.I can push or pull a one ton car,but there is no way i can lift it(I can bench press only 100 kg).Thors best feats wore lifting the serpent and lets say world engine.

Speed-clear advantage for superman (but this is no clear win for him since its only one advantage)

Durability-TIE

Fighting skill-Thor.Nuff said on that one.

Overall power-Thor (God blast,anti force,energy manipulation........)

In most cases im with thor just because he is more powerful.

Why would having only one advantage not be enough if it allowed Superman to attack hundreds or thousands of times before Thor could do anything? And Thor's fighting skill is pathetic. Nuff said on that one.

Because speed is an advantage for sups and mjolnir is an advantage for thor.If thor thinks more, dosent brawl and uses the hammer as a shield more then an offensive wepon he can most likely beat superman.

That's assuming he has time to do something, which, is Superman's speed is so much greater, he wouldn't. This is my point. Having a great weapon doesn't mean anything if you don't get a chance to use it.

So Thor attempts to lift the serpent on two separate occasions and in one, he can't. Why do people only talk about the time where he succeeded?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@buttersdaman000 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Kuzman123: Thor lifted something of unknown mass......something that, given the magical nature of it,was probably not wholly a strength feat...

I'm pretty sure lifting a giant Snake that was large enough to curl around the earth multiple times and crush it in its grip is a strength feat.

Scan?
No Caption Provided
emmbro30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By emmbro30

@Boobster: That took place in Avengers Annual #16.

emmbro30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By emmbro30

@buttersdaman000: The universe saving event happened in Anevgers annual #16 published in'87.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By blackadam2

the list is long if limits are not set.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By blackadam2

when has thor go intangible. i lot of characters can beat thor, but hulk is not one of them.

Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

TOAA. Probably.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By blackadam2

thor lifted the midgard serpent on three ocassions. one, in the day the thunder fail, he was tricked to thing he could only lift the paw of a cat. if people read the captions it says thor lift it," how did i inwardly tremble when thou didts lift the creature". although, thor did strive to lift it. the second time, the midgard serpent was going to crush the earth and thor overpowered its grip and could fish it away. the third time, he had problems to lift it, but then again he was crused by hela with brittle bones. in two of the ocassions thor did have problems to lift it, but in one he had brittle bones and in the other he was younger. by the way, i don't think any character written by bendis is going to beat thor, by that logic moonstone or ares, mc gargan venom or bullseye would beat him....and that's is ridiculous.

unopen7639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By unopen7639

odin with a b***h slap.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Beerhappy

I would have to say conans god, Crom could easily beat down Thor.

Or a longshot would be the Punisher, and thats only because hes a wildcard, and plays dirty. He did kill the Marvel universe lol....sorta

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#161  Edited By PowerHerc

At full potential -

Superman

Spectre

Zeus

Darkseid

Blacktimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Blacktimus

Constantine /w prep

Batman /w prep

Dr Doom /w prep

Lex Luthor /w prep

Loki /w prep

Thanos without prep

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#163  Edited By TifaLockhart

So basically Thor with PIS on. No one can beat him. He's absurdly FTL in combat speed/reflexes and he can do things that he can't do in the comics such as stealing souls.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Boobster

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

So basically Thor with PIS on. No one can beat him. He's absurdly FTL in combat speed/reflexes and he can do things that he can't do in the comics such as stealing souls.

When has Thor ever shown fast combat reflex in battle ?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#165  Edited By TifaLockhart
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By super_psycho

@demifiend said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Superman

(Facepalm) Do you really want to start a flame war?

Anyway, Dormammu.

superman and hulk!

No

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By super_psycho

@buttersdaman000 said:

Superman

Darkseid

Thanos

Flash

Zoom

Mr majestic

Martian manhunter

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Thor at full potential can defeat:

Thanos

Silver Surfer (Can go either way if Surfer's morals and character are intact for the duration of the battle)

Gladiator

Beta Ray Bill

Juggernaut

Can stalemate or tie (Chances are Thor'll lose more than he'll win though):

Spectre

Darkseid

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Buckshot:

Superman's speed is so much greater

Has Superman actually shown on panel lightspeed combat? From every instance I've gathered on Superman, I haven't seen an actual scan of where it stated he was fighting on a level where Thor couldn't react to.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#170  Edited By Saren

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Spectre

What? What? What?

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@CitizenBane said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Spectre

What? What? What?

Let me elaborate. The Spectre is a character that's power level fluctuates quite often. He's been mind raped by Martian Manhunter twice and has been defeated by Darkseid due to the Source. With bad writing and plot induced stupidity coupled with Thor's dues ex machina and hammer, Thor can take a what, 1 win out of 10? That's why I posted Spectre. Thor cannot defeat Spectre without absolute stupidity but I'm just stating that he still has a very small chance to.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@buttersdaman000 said:

Why is that World Serpent feat being brought up as a credible strength feat?

Because Thor's a character written to have his strength cope for the sake of plot in a manner liaison to other characters that uses their strength to do the same such as Superman. Besides, the World Serpent isn't the greatest strength feat he's preformed.

Note: He did try to lift the Serpent in another instance but could barely lift it and thus, could've negated the instance where he actually lifted it.

Here's the scan when he actually lifted it. Notice some other various factors that could've aided Thor?

He lifted it when he was in space is one (The more mass he brings up into the vacuum, the less and less the Serpent's weight would be a conundrum), he lifted it without much strain when he struggled to lift it at first insinuates that the fishing rod/boat could've enchanted properties that aided Thor to lift it with more ease than he did at first is second, and lastly, Thor simply overpowered the Serpent's grip on Earth. Weight has little to almost no factor. Add in the fact that Thor's strength increased between the two instances (Not hard to believe since Superman used to require the help from both Diana and John'n to move Earth but now can move the engines of Meggaddon on his own). Character's liaison to Thor and Superman are characters that's written to have their strength do virtually anything for the sake of plot.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Saren

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@CitizenBane said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Spectre

What? What? What?

Let me elaborate. The Spectre is a character that's power level fluctuates quite often. He's been mind raped by Martian Manhunter twice and has been defeated by Darkseid due to the Source. With bad writing and plot induced stupidity coupled with Thor's dues ex machina and hammer, Thor can take a what, 1 win out of 10? That's why I posted Spectre. Thor cannot defeat Spectre without absolute stupidity but I'm just stating that he still has a very small chance to.

He was unconscious in one instance, and J'onn's telepathy makes Xavier look like a chump. Thor is capable of neither feat. I see this all over the Vine, people saying the Spectre's power level fluctuates quite often, it doesn't. It's mostly people who don't bother reading the Spectre's own series and fixate on the few snippets that get passed around on the internet. When has Darkseid defeated Spectre? The Spectre utterly destroyed him in issue 19 of volume 4, he was resurrected because of the Source, who's above the Spectre as divine will. Thor beating Spectre is as likely as Aunt May beating Galactus.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@CitizenBane:

He was unconscious in one instance, and J'onn's telepathy makes Xavier look like a chump. Thor is capable of neither feat.

Thor doesn't need the use of telepathy. Besides, knowing Thor's hammer, it could create telepathy.

I see this all over the Vine, people saying the Spectre's power level fluctuates quite often, it doesn't.

Ostrander suggested that the Spectre's power levels fluctuated according to the confidence levels of it's host. Jim Corrigan was always a bit unstable and after COIE he became a vegetable that Madame Xanadu was able to siphon off some of Spectre's power for herself, while also splitting Spec's ectoplasm into separate Spectre and Jim Corrigan personas and thus the drastic power downgrade.

When has Darkseid defeated Spectre? The Spectre utterly destroyed him in issue 19 of volume 4, he was resurrected because of the Source, who's above the Spectre as divine will.

You just answered your own question.

Thor beating Spectre is as likely as Aunt May beating Galactus.

True because in comics, anything can happen. The likeliness of Moon Knight defeating the Living Tribunal is as likely as what you just stated.

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Boobster

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Thanos

Silver Surfer (Can go either way if Surfer's morals and character are intact for the duration of the battle)

Gladiator

Beta Ray Bill

Juggernaut

Spectre

Darkseid

This is about who can defeat Thor, not about who he can defeat.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Saren

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@CitizenBane:

He was unconscious in one instance, and J'onn's telepathy makes Xavier look like a chump. Thor is capable of neither feat.

Thor doesn't need the use of telepathy. Besides, knowing Thor's hammer, it could create telepathy.

Telepathy at the level of J'onn, who kept the souls of an entire planet alive by his memories? Unlikely even for Mjolnir.

Ostrander suggested that the Spectre's power levels fluctuated according to the confidence levels of it's host. Jim Corrigan was always a bit unstable and after COIE he became a vegetable. So much so that Madame Xanadu was able to siphon off some of Spectre's power for herself, while also splitting Spec's ectoplasm into separate Spectre and Jim Corrigan personas and thus the drastic power downgrade.

It does, the Spectre's power vanished almost completely when Crispus Allen lost faith in God after being ordered to kill his son. Regardless, Jim Corrigan hasn't been the Spectre's host for years, so the problem hardly arises.

When has Darkseid defeated Spectre? The Spectre utterly destroyed him in issue 19 of volume 4, he was resurrected because of the Source, who's above the Spectre as divine will.

You just answered your own question.

So.....not dying = victory?

Thor beating Spectre is as likely as Aunt May beating Galactus.

True because in comics, anything can happen. The likeliness of Moon Knight defeating the Living Tribunal is as likely as what you just stated.

Even Jeph Loeb wouldn't write that.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@CitizenBane:

Telepathy at the level of J'onn, who kept the souls of an entire planet alive by his memories? Unlikely even for Mjolnir.

Mjolnir is a skyfather level weapon/plot weapon, above J'onn's level whom seems to be multi-planetary due to telepathy. Thus, it is more than likely for Mjolnir whom has done a great job across comic history of pulling powers out of Thor's a$$.

It does, the Spectre's power vanished almost completely when Crispus Allen lost faith in God after being ordered to kill his son. Regardless, Jim Corrigan hasn't been the Spectre's host for years, so the problem hardly arises.

As I've stated earlier, Thor has a very small chance of defeating Spectre due to the power fluctuation. It's still part of Spectre's history but depends on whichever version of him and even then, Thor has a history of fighting cosmic beings liaison to Spectre such as Celestials and Thanos w/ Infinity Guantlet. I'm not stating that Thor is this level because that's utterly ridiculous but what I am saying if I'm saying anything is that I'm comparing somewhat similar power levels and how Thor preforms against it. That's why I stated Thor has a small chance to win even if it's 1/10 fights. Possibly even a lower chance.

So.....not dying = victory?

Living after surviving inevitable death = victory. Joking haha and I'm going to stop circumventing. Victory isn't always by death. After all, Surfer's "victory" over Bill wasn't even by incapacitation.

Even Jeph Loeb wouldn't write that.

But the fact is still there. After all, Punisher defeated the Marvel Universe, Rulk has b1tch slapped a Watcher, and Captain America somehow smacked Beyonder Doom in the face.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By blackadam2

ok, things are getting out of hand here.mjolnir can't create tp, that's just absurd.thta's pure speculation because he has never done anything like that. second, i'm pretty sure the punisher vs marvel universe was not cannon. not the first series and not the recent one.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Thanos

Gladiator

Beta Ray Bill

Juggernaut

Spectre

Darkseid

If thor is at his full potential then i guess his opponents are also at full potential..right? Spectre at full power would destroy even rune king thor 10000000000 times

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@blackadam2:

ok, things are getting out of hand here.mjolnir can't create tp, that's just absurd.thta's pure speculation because he has never done anything like that.

Mjolnir has created numerous powers. Even telekinesis, stealing souls, magnetism, negation of magic, ect. Why can't it create telepathy? (Rhetorical question) Why can't it create telepathy? It's comics and Thor's hammer itself is a plot weapon and has ALWAYS created random powers throughout it's entire existence. Given its' record of feats, I have no doubt that it can create telepathy. Also, that statement was to further my argument by providing examples, not the primary source of my argument itself.

second, i'm pretty sure the punisher vs marvel universe was not cannon. not the first series and not the recent one.

I'm well aware it's non-cannon. I used it as an example to support my claim that anything can happen in comics.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Thanos

Gladiator

Beta Ray Bill

Juggernaut

Spectre

Darkseid

If thor is at his full potential then i guess his opponents are also at full potential..right? Spectre at full power would destroy even rune king thor 10000000000 times

It's general consensus that when Thor's stated to be at full potential, he's in his regular state but with his top level feats and excluding his low feats so thus, he's not Rune Thor.

As for the Spectre v. Rune Thor comment, Spectres' power vastly shrouds over Rune Thors'. A Nigh-Omniscient isn't going to engage a being like Spectre in a battle without preparation because it's unwise.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By blackadam2

i do have doubt, however. mjolnir have not produced tp. i'm aware of it spectrum of powers; nonetheless, you can use as an example when it does happen, just because you say it or because mjolnir has a lot of supernatural abilities doesn't mean he can use tp.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@super_psycho said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Thanos

Gladiator

Beta Ray Bill

Juggernaut

Spectre

Darkseid

It's general consensus that when Thor's stated to be at full potential, he's in his regular state but with his top level feats and excluding his low feats so thus, he's not Rune Thor.

As for the Spectre v. Rune Thor comment, Spectres' power vastly shrouds over Rune Thors'. A Nigh-Omniscient isn't going to engage a being like Spectre in a battle without preparation because it's unwise.

All i said is "if thor is at his full potential then his opponents are at full power too..

No amount of prep is going to help thor to beat spectre at full power..

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho:

Yet Doom with preparation has siphoned PR Beyonders' power.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@super_psycho:

Yet Doom with preparation has siphoned PR Beyonder.

Thor is not Doom..

You are acting like as if thor is the only character who has been written poorly..

Every character has low showings,,the problem is that you think Thor is at his full potential and his opponents are jobbing around like usual..

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho:

Thor is not Doom..

A Nigh-Omniscient > Doom + Reed + T'Challa + Stark + Mr. Terrific + Batman + Thanos + Darkseid. Learn the definition of the term.

the problem is that you think Thor is at his full potential and his opponents are jobbing around like usual..

I believe I elaborated Thor v. Spectre.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex: Feats>>>>>>>title..If Doom can take beyonder then he is >>>>>nigh-omniscient

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho said:

@PunkMastaFlex: Feats>>>>>>>title..If Doom can take beyonder then he is >>>>>nigh-omniscient

......... Let me elaborate the term of "Nigh-Omniscience." It means you know essentially and virtually ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Rune Thor will know Dooms' mind, knowledge and everything else. He'll know Doom better than he knows himself. Thor can also see beyond the boundaries of time, space, minds, souls, and so on. He can use his wisdom to defeat Beyonder, Spectre, and such in numerous ways. It's not a title fyi, Thor has displayed his nigh-omniscience:

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By blackadam2

and now are we using rune king thor? i thought we were using regular thor but not holding back and using the full powers of mjolnir. this is getting ridiculous.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex: now we are back to same point..What has thor done which puts him on level of doom in prep department..

I told you same thing before that you are using thor's full potential against opponents at normal level..

Feats>>>Title

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@blackadam2 said:

and now are we using rune king thor? i thought we were using regular thor but not holding back and using the full powers of mjolnir. this is getting ridiculous.

If your definition of we defines super-psycho bringing in assumptions, then yes. Otherwise no. Also instead of trying to ridicule others and assuming the worst, read the last 8 posts.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Saren

@PunkMastaFlex: Displaying omniscience and doing something about it are two very different things in comics. Legion has a personality whose power is omniscience. Doesn't mean he's a prep god all of a sudden.

DCHERO15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By DCHERO15
Oh yeah.
Oh yeah.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@blackadam2 said:

If your definition of we defines super-psycho bringing in assumptions, then yes. Otherwise no. Also instead of trying to ridicule others and assuming the worst, read the last 8 posts.

Who said thor can score some wins against spectre? well it wasn't me..

here is what i said "Spectre at his full power would destroy even rune king thor" .Spectre is leagues above sky-fathers..

If you are assuming that Thor is at his full potential then why not his opponents..

k i ll not bring up Rune king thor again..

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By blackadam2

"punkamastaflex" you are the one assuming regular thor is omniscience in this fight. i believe the op would have state it is rune king thor the one we are using in this thread. second, i have been reading the previous post and all the talk is just based on assumptions that leads nowhere. third, when have thor displayed knowledge beyond that of doom and use it to his advantage by creating a plan before facing an enemy. thor is not an idiot, but he is not on par with doom. nor is he has onmiscience in his regular form.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@super_psycho said:

@PunkMastaFlex: now we are back to same point..What has thor done which puts him on level of doom in prep department..

Now lets use actual realism in a specific sense, nigh-omniscience means you know everything and thus, can even do better than Doom and such. If YOU had nigh-omniscience, you will exceed anyone in anything no matter the accomplishments they've done nor the years of experience they possess. A reference to the movie "Limitless" can also provide some clarity to the cause at hand. Since this perception of argument perplexes you, let me use the simple statement since your "argument" is dependent solely on comics, nigh-omniscience purely means what the writer knows (Writer can create and know all in the comics they write) which means it's above anything Doom can do or has done. Did you not read that Rune Thor can see through the veil of time, knows everything about any and every individuals, and through the cosmos? This means he knows and can mimic and recreate what Doom has done and even create better.

I told you same thing before that you are using thor's full potential against opponents at normal level..

No I'm using possible routes and covering all routes to see if Thor can possibly defeat Spectre and which in that case, only 1 win out of many.

Feats>>>Title

Feats backing up nigh-omniscience > a human genius. From what you're arguing, the smartest human can actually outsmart someone that knows all?

@CitizenBane said:

@PunkMastaFlex: Displaying omniscience and doing something about it are two very different things in comics. Legion has a personality whose power is omniscience. Doesn't mean he's a prep god all of a sudden.

It means he can be a prep god actually. Reference to the statement in scan: "Knows the past, controls the present, guides the future." If I possessed Thor's nigh-omniscience within the Marvel Universe/Comic universe, I would know what to do in order to defeat PR Beyonder.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@blackadam2 said:

"punkamastaflex" you are the one assuming regular thor is omniscience in this fight.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@super_psycho said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Thanos

Gladiator

Beta Ray Bill

Juggernaut

Spectre

Darkseid

Read before assuming anything. Then again, assuming from your grammar usage and the intelligence displayed throughout your words, I doubt you can comprehend it.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By blackadam2

it would be nice if people would stop assuming things and for one use feats that the characters had done. why are people assuming this is rune king thor we are using?

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By super_psycho

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@super_psycho said:

Now lets use actual realism in a specific sense, nigh-omniscience means you know everything and thus, can even do better than Doom and such. If YOU had nigh-omniscience, you will exceed anyone in anything no matter the accomplishments they've done nor the years of experience they possess. A reference to the movie "Limitless" can also provide some clarity to the cause at hand. Since this perception of argument perplexes you, let me use the simple statement since your "argument" is dependent solely on comics, nigh-omniscience purely means what the writer knows (Writer can create and know all in the comics they write) which means it's above anything Doom can do or has done. Did you not read that Rune Thor can see through the veil of time, knows everything about any and every individuals, and through the cosmos? This means he knows and can mimic and recreate what Doom has done and even create better.

No I'm using possible routes and covering all routes to see if Thor can possibly defeat Spectre and which in that case, only 1 win out of many.

Feats>>>Title

Feats backing up nigh-omniscience > a human genius. From what you're arguing, the smartest human can actually outsmart someone that knows all?

@CitizenBane said:

It means he can be a prep god actually. Reference to the statement in scan: "Knows the past, controls the present, guides the future."

1. Thor is now real person? 0_o
  2. Thor at his full potential vs spectre at his full powerful..Thor dies everytime..
  3. Doom is not any genius human who is running around in costume like a lunatic..He is Dr doom for f*#ksake..
  4. I still don't see even a single feat of Thor's epic intelligence which trumps Doom's feats..
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@blackadam2:

it would be nice if people would stop assuming things.

This cracked me up. You assumed I brought Rune Thor into this thread and I proved I didn't but Super_Psycho did and not only that, I stated for you to read the last posts and yet, you still provocatively singled me out for the subject of "Who brought Rune Thor into this?" and now you're an expert on the matter?