User Lists: 0

Thor wins pretty handily i would say.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Thor wins. Easiest way would just be BFR into another dimension.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar This seems like a very good fight at first glance, let's do some research on Iron Man's Extremis suit, I pulled up this quote from the IronManarmory.

"Extremis blended with the armor to give Stark enormous physical power as well, resulting in the strongest armor to date. Iron Man could lift up to 100 tons. His punch was as strong as a solid steel ball traveling at 3,500 ft./sec. And the armor’s boot jets could propel him at speeds up to Mach 8.7.

Iron Man had highly increased reaction times under Extremis and moved much faster too. The armor allowed him to out-move even Spider-Man, anticipating the wall crawler’s movements."

Now let's move onto Thor, the marvel wiki for his strength states that he is well over the 100 ton range. So strength goes to Thor. The wiki also states Thor as being very fast on his two feet, but fails to provide any sort of reference, thus being featless and due to me not having seen any Ultimate Thor speed feats as of yet, I give speed to Iron Man. In terms of reaction, it is stated that he effortlessly tagged, and knocked away Quicksilver who was going over 600 miles an hour, that by far seems to be much faster than Spiderman's travel speed, BUT tagging someone moving very fast, and reacting to fast and irregular movements are different things, thus if I had to pick one for reflexes I'd go with Iron Man. The Iron Man Extremis suit can definitely hurt Ultimate Thor, but I'm not sure about the suit's durability itself. If anyone can clear up the issue of Ultimate Thor's speed, and Iron Man Extremis's durability it would be much appreciated. But from what I've seen so far I'll have to go with Thor in a close match, 6/10.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor wins

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What would happen if i remove the BFR option?

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: Would BFR really work on either of these characters? Iron Man can just fly back from anywhere Thor throws him, and Ultimate Thor hasn't shown the strength to throw people to the Sun. Plus, if Iron Man manages to throw Thor out of the Earth Thor could just fly right back into the fight, it's not like any of them are Hulk where they're helpless once thrown into space.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: Would BFR really work on either of these characters? Iron Man can just fly back from anywhere Thor throws him, and Ultimate Thor hasn't shown the strength to throw people to the Sun. Plus, if Iron Man manages to throw Thor out of the Earth Thor could just fly right back into the fight, it's not like any of them are Hulk where they're helpless once thrown into space.

Good points. I could see Thor winning if he was able to teleport Iron Man to another galaxy because Tony wouldn't be fast enough to get back to Earth before his energy goes out, but that would be counted as cheating.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: Ah true, I almost forgot Mjolnir... its abilities should give Thor the win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Is this Ultimate Thor pre or post godhood?

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Panthers8901

I think ironman could win this

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins whether God or Super Suit versions.

God version wins for obvious reasons.

Super Suit version still has the power and strength to ragdoll Ultimate Iron Man, who is by feats as good as his 616 counter part. Not only does he rag doll Ult IM, but he rag dolled the three Captain Marvels, and Iron Man suit Black Widow with Iron Man at the same time. 5 on 1 and super suit Thor wrecked them. Then to take this a step further, ultimate Tony remade the super suit, only better. So now he is more powerful since that showing.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Isn't ultimate Thor significantly weaker than 616 Thor?

Based on pure feats yes. But he's still extremely powerful.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: iron man is a lot weaker than 616 Thor as well, but that does not matter. Ultimate Thor by feats is far above 616 IM in that armor.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ElderSkaar

Forgot i made this one bump

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@leo-343 said:

616 Iron Man is superior to 1610 Iron Man by a lot from what I've seen. Extremis Iron Man should win unless Thor decides to BFR.

Yeah right!

• 616 Tank nukes. So has Ultimate, what your point?
  • 616 can fly lightspeed, so what Ultimate has reacted and targeted beings moving at near Lightspeed in a fight.
  • 616 has disintegrate beams, so what Ultimate does too.
  • 616 can blow away a city, no he cant, he needed outside Amp. Ultimate matches city block destroying blast 616 has on average.
  • 616 is a genius, so what Ultimate Tony is not only a genius, but for the best part of the series had a infinity Gem tumor that hacked anything, and his own body is brain matter making him nearly as smart as Ultimate Reed.

There is NOTHING 616 Extremis has shown or done that Ultimate has not shown, or done.

I hate it when people try to low ball Ultimate Marvel.

Now as to the battle, what feats 616 Extremis Iron Man has that beats any of the super suit Thor feats much less God Thor?