Thor, Thunder Strike, Hulk, Sentry, Gladiator vs 8th Day Jugs

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tron_bonne

The longer it takes to put the Juggernaut to sleep, the further he unleashes his potential and gradually becoming Trion Juggernaut. 

BFR allows the team to rest for 5 minutes before Juggernaut teleports back. 

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Namor

8th day Juggs was strong but i dont see him taking out all of these powerhouses team wins.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tron_bonne
@King_Namor said:
8th day Juggs was strong but i dont see him taking out all of these powerhouses team wins.
The objective is to try to put him down for good by trying to put him to sleep. They can pound on him all day if they want, it's not doing anything to him, but increasing his hate and when his hate is increased to a certain point, his morals will shut down and this will turn him into Trion Juggernaut. They need to prevent him from turning into Trion Juggernaut.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pooty

I just reread 8th day. The team has no chance. None at all.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666
@pooty said:
I just reread 8th day. The team has no chance. None at all.
I've read it some time ago, but I don't remember anything that would give Juggernaut win here. He only prove to be stronger than Thor. 

He for example still can't fly IIRC.

@tron_bonne said:
@King_Namor said:
The objective is to try to put him down for good by trying to put him to sleep. They can pound on him all day if they want, it's not doing anything to him, but increasing his hate and when his hate is increased to a certain point, his morals will shut down and this will turn him into Trion Juggernaut. They need to prevent him from turning into Trion Juggernaut.

Not true.   
Thor by Infinity Vortex can cut Juggernaut off his pwoer source like he already did in the past. That time, he still needed to touch Mjolnir in each 60 seconds, so it was only temporary. Juggy losed his immunity to physical damage, so they can copy that this time. 
So we would have strong brute, who can't fly and is slower than any other fighter here (maybe beside Hulk). 

It is stomp for the team. Thor using his abilities in full have a chance to solo (he still comands weather, can fly, etc.). With help of anybody here - he will win this for sure.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pooty
@czarny_samael666: No Juggs still couldn't fly. I was looking purely from a physical match up. In a straight up brawl i believe that Juggs would beat the whole team. I did forget about when Thor cutt him off from his power. Some say that Juggs was still invulnerable but his forcefield was just down. Thor was able to knock him around but Juggs still took several hits from Thor and Thor still couldn't knock him out. I would have to look again at the issue.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tron_bonne
@czarny_samael666 said:
@tron_bonne said:
@King_Namor said:
Not true.   Thor by Infinity Vortex can cut Juggernaut off his pwoer source like he already did in the past. That time, he still needed to touch Mjolnir in each 60 seconds, so it was only temporary. Juggy losed his immunity to physical damage, so they can copy that this time.  So we would have strong brute, who can't fly and is slower than any other fighter here (maybe beside Hulk).   It is stomp for the team. Thor using his abilities in full have a chance to solo (he still comands weather, can fly, etc.). With help of anybody here - he will win this for sure.

Not true, the 60 second spell only took off 1 part of Juggernaut's invulnerability and that was the immunity of the forcefield. Think about it. If Thor really did take all of Juggernaut's INVULNERABILITY , his punches would have literally knocked Cain's head off his shoulders. But he couldn't.. Thor couldn't even make Juggernaut bleed. The 2nd problem is: Thor's hammer needs to spin around the God's tower to temporary cut off Juggernaut forcefield.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Killemall

@tron_bonne: thats the thing about classic juggernaut isnt it, doesnt matter how powerful u are, u cant put him down for good, only option is TP (which no one here has) or BFR. Then again Juggernaut cant do much to defeat the team as well. 

@czarny_samael666 said:

Not true.   Thor by Infinity Vortex can cut Juggernaut off his pwoer source like he already did in the past. That time, he still needed to touch Mjolnir in each 60 seconds, so it was only temporary. Juggy losed his immunity to physical damage, so they can copy that this time.  So we would have strong brute, who can't fly and is slower than any other fighter here (maybe beside Hulk).   It is stomp for the team. Thor using his abilities in full have a chance to solo (he still comands weather, can fly, etc.). With help of anybody here - he will win this for sure.

this is never really understood? how was he able to cut off the powersource? 

From what i understand this is not about whether if juggernaut has enough power to beat these guys, but rather if he has enough power to not get beaten up bad by these guys, and i think juggernaut is durable enough to handle the assault from these powerhouses :) 

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tron_bonne
@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said: 

Thor's hammer needs to spin around the God's tower to temporary cut off Juggernaut forcefield. He only has 60 Seconds to do it, and has to recover from it afterwards and that takes awhile. 
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Team stomps. Sentry molecule control allows him to solo.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tron_bonne
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
What's that gonna do to Juggernaut? Juggernaut is not made out of Molecules. 0_0
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
@tron_bonne said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
What's that gonna do to Juggernaut? Juggernaut is not made out of Molecules. 0_0
The juggernaut is a human being. As long as your not some presence like the One Above All, you have molecules. 
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tron_bonne
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@tron_bonne said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
The juggernaut is a human being. As long as your not some presence like the One Above All, you have molecules. 
He WAS human, but he was transformed. He has no molecules.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tron_bonne

.Recap

here is an example that juggernaut is impervious to the alternation of matter proving that juggernaut is not even made out of atoms, not even held together by electrons keeping atoms together! this is a very defiance of physics and where the impossible is only described as unforeseen magic. 

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@tron_bonne: thats the thing about classic juggernaut isnt it, doesnt matter how powerful u are, u cant put him down for good, only option is TP (which no one here has) or BFR. Then again Juggernaut cant do much to defeat the team as well. 

@czarny_samael666 said:

From what i understand this is not about whether if juggernaut has enough power to beat these guys, but rather if he has enough power to not get beaten up bad by these guys, and i think juggernaut is durable enough to handle the assault from these powerhouses :) 

I would show You scan in which Thor blocked Infinity's (Odin's evil part) beam that would rechagre his enemy with Infinity Vortex. IV is his best weapon and have great feats. 
It blocked Juggy's connection to Cyttorak, so Marco was able only to use this powers that are in him and don't have to be activated. 

For this fight, it means that Juggy still will be very durable and as a 8th day even stronger than Thor, but with help or by using superspeed, Thor would win it IMO.