• 68 results
#1 Posted by IZZR (4251 posts) - - Show Bio
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          VS
No Prep
Bloodlusted
Thor has Odin Force
Supes is 24hour Sundipped
Darkseid is pc
Thanos is imperative
Takes place on the moon
#2 Posted by Misdirection (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos

#3 Posted by Shadowglenn (582 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd say thanos or darkseid could solo.

#4 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Darksied solos.
#5 Posted by HolySerpent (12338 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos is not soloing. Team 2 wins, thor is useless
#6 Posted by IZZR (4251 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:
He has Odin force WTF?? how is he useless
#7 Posted by demifiend (3576 posts) - - Show Bio
@Misdirection said:
Thanos solos
@Shadowglenn said:
i'd say thanos or darkseid could solo.
@HolySerpent said:
@IZZR said:
@HolySerpent said:
He has Odin force WTF?? how is he useless
imperative thanos feats pretty please
#8 Posted by LordMaverick (5188 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2...................
#9 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos and Darkseid win here easy...
#10 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos
#11 Posted by unrealgamer38 (694 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 for sure

#12 Posted by supermandefender (2022 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend: Thanos got killed by Nolan in the annihilation wave. Thats a pretty low feat. The only thing impressive about Thanos now is that he came back in the imperative and the big difference is that he cant be killed. He can still be knocked out. Both Thor and Superman have the ability to knock him out but Thanos wont go down easy. It would problly take Superman and/or Thor all they have to KO him.

Thor > Thanoes. Because Thor has Odin force he should have enough  power to bring down the titan.

Superman vs Darkseid- Superman holds more victorys.  But seeing that Superman is only sun dipped for 24 hours and this is PC Darkseid. Superman would have to know what Darkseids levels were at before he fought him otherwise.......... Superman would not absorb massive amount of energy from the sun. 

This battle is really close. But I think PC Darkseid is to much for Supes or Odin Force Thor. 

Thanoes imperative cannot solo this.....but PC Darkseid could....PC Darkseid used his Omega beams at it hurt the COIE anit monitor. I cant see Thor or Superman standing up against that much power. Supes and Thor gotta pretty much double team on Pc Darkseid here to even have a chance.
#13 Posted by demifiend (3576 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
@demifiend: Thanos got killed by Nolan in the annihilation wave. Thats a pretty low feat. The only thing impressive about Thanos now is that he came back in the imperative and the big difference is that he cant be killed. He can still be knocked out. Both Thor and Superman have the ability to knock him out but Thanos wont go down easy. It would problly take Superman and/or Thor all they have to KO him.  Thor > Thanoes. Because Thor has Odin force he should have enough  power to bring down the titan. Superman vs Darkseid- Superman holds more victorys.  But seeing that Superman is only sun dipped for 24 hours and this is PC Darkseid. Superman would have to know what Darkseids levels were at before he fought him otherwise.......... Superman would not absorb massive amount of energy from the sun.   This battle is really close. But I think PC Darkseid is to much for Supes or Odin Force Thor.   Thanoes imperative cannot solo this.....but PC Darkseid could....PC Darkseid used his Omega beams at it hurt the COIE anit monitor. I cant see Thor or Superman standing up against that much power. Supes and Thor gotta pretty much double team on Pc Darkseid here to even have a chance.
thanks a lot, as always you so kind.  

team two
#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21278 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos solos. ds solos.  
ps these are two of my favorite villians.
#15 Posted by supermandefender (2022 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
@supermandefender said:
@demifiend: Thanos got killed by Nolan in the annihilation wave. Thats a pretty low feat. The only thing impressive about Thanos now is that he came back in the imperative and the big difference is that he cant be killed. He can still be knocked out. Both Thor and Superman have the ability to knock him out but Thanos wont go down easy. It would problly take Superman and/or Thor all they have to KO him.  Thor > Thanoes. Because Thor has Odin force he should have enough  power to bring down the titan. Superman vs Darkseid- Superman holds more victorys.  But seeing that Superman is only sun dipped for 24 hours and this is PC Darkseid. Superman would have to know what Darkseids levels were at before he fought him otherwise.......... Superman would not absorb massive amount of energy from the sun.   This battle is really close. But I think PC Darkseid is to much for Supes or Odin Force Thor.   Thanoes imperative cannot solo this.....but PC Darkseid could....PC Darkseid used his Omega beams at it hurt the COIE anit monitor. I cant see Thor or Superman standing up against that much power. Supes and Thor gotta pretty much double team on Pc Darkseid here to even have a chance.
thanks a lot, as always you so kind.   team two
Aww...shucks! lol I happen to be wrong from time 2 time. I just share my opinions. It doesnt make me right. ^_^
#16 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Team 2
#17 Posted by IZZR (4251 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
But the Omega beams cant kill supes i dont know about Thor maybe if he blocks them with Mjolnir
#18 Posted by odinforce (1499 posts) - - Show Bio
odinforce thor beats thanos 
24 hour sundipped superman easily beats a normal DS but pre-crisis is too much IMO
#19 Edited by Spidermayne (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Although Darkseid got beat by stairs. 

#20 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1864 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins.

#21 Posted by tjizz350 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow nobody chose supes and thor

#22 Posted by joshuagamer (623 posts) - - Show Bio

I think team 1 is getting the short end of the stick, because I think that if they tag team each member of team 2, they have a chanc... or they get reduced to a pile of dust

#23 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos all three of them.

#24 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjizz350 said:

Because they'll lose here.

#25 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshuagamer: The problem is if they both go after 1, then they are leaving one member completely unchecked, which is a devastating mistake. Either way, Thanos straight up beat the Silver Surfer to death with his bare hands, and has tanked blows from Odin. By himself he might not be able to solo these two, but they'd have a rough time putting him down. Now you throw PC Darkseid in the mix, this is just too much.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#26 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@tjizz350 said:

Thanos or Darkseid solos.

m99

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor & Superman!

#28 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Either darkseid or thanos, with no trouble.

#29 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

Thor & Superman!

How?
#30 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Thanos solos

And so does Darksied.

#31 Posted by Saren (24330 posts) - - Show Bio

I lol'd at "Thanos is imperative"

Moderator Online
#32 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos

And so does Darksied.

How? do they solo?

#33 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Thanos solos

And so does Darksied.

How? do they solo?

Thanos could kill them with a touch, Darksied could kill them with a look.

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Thanos solos

And so does Darksied.

How? do they solo?

Thanos could kill them with a touch, Darksied could kill them with a look.

Hmm, i see.

#35 Posted by TifaLockhart (13830 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Darkseid's killed Kalibak with a deathtouch too.

#36 Posted by The Stegman (20738 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Thanoseid wins 

But I have to admit, those Thor and Superman pics are awesome and compliment each other well.

#37 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
But I have to admit, those Thor and Superman pics are awesome and compliment each other well.
Agreed.
#38 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

WIN!!!!!!!!

#39 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@SexualLobster said:

Darkseid would wreck Thanos.

#40 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2622 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#41 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2000 posts) - - Show Bio

Ouch. Team two

#42 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

The big uglies take this one. Just too much for the good guys.

#43 Posted by TDK_1997 (13685 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2,both can solo.

#44 Posted by Butcher_Pete (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos, Darkseid solos... team 2 wins.

#45 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Butcher_Pete said:

Thanos solos, Darkseid solos... team 2 wins.

this. These guys both have awesome strength and awesome intelligence. Brilliant evil geniuses for the win.

#46 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and Darkseid wins.

#47 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe team two wins.

#48 Posted by Masterr (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@SexualLobster said:

Darkseid would wreck Thanos.

Agreed, there is no way Thanos is soloing.

#49 Posted by tjizz350 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@tjizz350 said:

i see im just surprise to see everybody agreeing.

#50 Posted by tjizz350 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@_Black said:

@tjizz350 said:

Thanos or Darkseid solos.

m99

i am well aware of that i like that pic btw.