#1 Edited by fondofpacman (571 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor
Silver Surfer
and Gladiator
Thanos

**** Thor, Silver Surfer, and Gladiator VS Thanos ****

- All characters are at their standard (classic) power levels.

- All characters are blood-lusted.

- The team has 2 hours prep.

- Fight takes place in the capital city of the Shi'ar empire.

Can the team pull it off?

...and should I add Adam Warlock to the team to make this a closer match?

#2 Posted by AverageKoala (238 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say the team because of bloodlust

#3 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

His body will just absorb and store their energy beams so each of them have to battle it out with him on a physical H2H level and Thor and Gladiator are pretty much the keys, however, Thanos is actually better than them in H2H skill and he's more durable and stronger too. With his strength added to his Galactus level energy blast, he can take them out when ever he feels like it.

#4 Posted by pooty (11011 posts) - - Show Bio

When Tyrant was around didn't thanos beat SS, BRB and gladiator? or am i tripping? either way thanos wins

#5 Posted by fondofpacman (571 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: @7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Would adding Adam Warlock make it a better fight?

#6 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins.

#7 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@fondofpacman said:

@pooty: @7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Would adding Adam Warlock make it a better fight?

The only reason Thanos is kind of wary o Adam is that because he is the Barer of the Soul Gem. Will Adam be in possession of it?

#8 Posted by fondofpacman (571 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Only if the original version of Adam had it...and I don't have any Warlock comics so I dunno.

#9 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@fondofpacman said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Only if the original version of Adam had it...and I don't have any Warlock comics so I dunno.

Him and Thanos are like rivals during the Infinity Saga's, Crusades, and Gauntlet series. Thanos was the one who trapped Warlock into the Soul Gem. But I believe it was more via the use of cunning rather than pure force.

#10 Posted by Killemall (18483 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Thor, nor silver surfer nor gladiator (although i do not believe they have ever fought) are actually capable of seriouly hurting him, and if Avengers Celestial Quest 08 against Rot, or Thanos 05 against Galactus is any indication of his power output, he might do a hell lot of damage to them with every blast.

#11 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5011 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins.

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (16149 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the team can actually permanently (and severely) harm him, while Thanos can harm them pretty badly. He wins.

#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

THanos wins

#14 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#15 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos reigns supreme!

#16 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins,

#17 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#18 Posted by fondofpacman (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess the verdict is in, I sorta thought this might be a Thanos favoring battle, but I was sorta hoping someone would show me some Gladiator feats that I've never seen, or some Thor fanboys would come in and make a case for the team since throwing around all sorts of crazy Thor feats, but I guess not today. Damnit...shoulda added Adam Warlock and more prep...too late now.

#19 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Thanos wins.

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Neither Thor, nor silver surfer nor gladiator (although i do not believe they have ever fought) are actually capable of seriouly hurting him, and if Avengers Celestial Quest 08 against Rot, or Thanos 05 against Galactus is any indication of his power output, he might do a hell lot of damage to them with every blast.

#21 Edited by Meltsinyourpants (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is not that powerful. Thor has taken out to him by himself several times. With Gladiator and Sufer the team stomps in under a minute. Especially with blood lust on, Gladaitor and Surfer's speed will tear Thanos a new asshole

#22 Posted by fondofpacman (571 posts) - - Show Bio

@Meltsinyourpants: do you know the issue?

#23 Posted by XiiX (7916 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the team's chances since Surfer is bloodlusted and markedly(more) versatile.....

#24 Posted by Tiamut (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

When Tyrant was around didn't thanos beat SS, BRB and gladiator? or am i tripping? either way thanos wins

#25 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5011 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos wins