Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BladeWade
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

- Battlefield: New York City. No people are around to get in the way.

- Team 2 is blood-lusted. 
- Team 1 has morals.  
- A far away distance. 5 blocks from each other.
- Condition: KO, Death, Incap, or Submission. 
- Everyone is in their prime. 
- Standard weapons. 
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ghost_rider1

I'm gonna say team 1 because I don't think vulcan or blackbolt could do major damage to team 1 that easily. But team 2 is bloodlusted so I guess it could go both ways.

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vouile

Team 1: Thor and Sentry

@ghost_rider1 said:

I'm gonna say team 1 because I don't think vulcan or blackbolt could do major damage to team 1 that easily. But team 2 is bloodlusted so I guess it could go both ways.

Agreed.

I give it to team 1 still for the majority, but in a hard fought battle.

Team 1 wins this 7/10.

Vouile

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By robertloucksjr

Team 1 should take this rather handily. Vulcan and Black Bolt lack the strength/durability of Team 1. Team 1's powers are also not energy based so Vulcan's energy draining will have little or no effect.

skinnyfu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By skinnyfu

Vulcan was able to manipulate Adam Warlocks Energy (pseudo-magic), so he likely could take a dent out of Thor's power. As well he survived a point blank scream from Blackbolt in War of Kings. In the Comics Sentry was afraid of Blackbolt, and I'd wager that BB could take down Sentry. Proof of this lies in how even Skrull BB (substantially weaker than real BB) still blew apart a good portion of the moon with a whisper, BB destroyed the remaining skrull armada in a whisper, and BB destroyed one of the Many-Angled-Ones of the Cancerverse (Shuma-Gorath's peeps. Pretty powerful). Blackbolt and Vulcan at the very least put up a fight (especially when blood lusted).

gamerzdu04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gamerzdu04

@skinnyfu said:

Vulcan was able to manipulate Adam Warlocks Energy (pseudo-magic), so he likely could take a dent out of Thor's power. As well he survived a point blank scream from Blackbolt in War of Kings. In the Comics Sentry was afraid of Blackbolt, and I'd wager that BB could take down Sentry. Proof of this lies in how even Skrull BB (substantially weaker than real BB) still blew apart a good portion of the moon with a whisper, BB destroyed the remaining skrull armada in a whisper, and BB destroyed one of the Many-Angled-Ones of the Cancerverse (Shuma-Gorath's peeps. Pretty powerful). Blackbolt and Vulcan at the very least put up a fight (especially when blood lusted).

This

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghost_rider1
@gamerzdu04

@skinnyfu said:

This

I agree that they won't make it easy...but they still don't have the strength nor firepower to really hurt thor or senty
skinnyfu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By skinnyfu

@ghost_rider1: I beg to differ good sir. Vulcan has been shown to manipulate energy, both magical and other forms rendering most of Thor's more potent attacks ? ineffective? and at the same time charging Vulcan's own power. Blackbolt's voice I'd say is one of the more OP powers of Marvel. Blackbolt has also stood up against Gladiator and won. Blackbolt>Gladiator. Gladiator roughly = Sentry (up for debate, search the topics). Quick clarification... Sentry w morals essentially = no void right?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Black bolt and Vulcan

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By HellionVulcan

@skinnyfu said:

@ghost_rider1: I beg to differ good sir. Vulcan has been shown to manipulate energy, both magical and other forms rendering most of Thor's more potent attacks ? ineffective? and at the same time charging Vulcan's own power. Blackbolt's voice I'd say is one of the more OP powers of Marvel. Blackbolt has also stood up against Gladiator and won. Blackbolt>Gladiator. Gladiator roughly = Sentry (up for debate, search the topics).

Edit: And Gladiator > Thor once I believe, and has fought him to a stand still.

As well Blackbolt's power is not sound based, but sound activated. He controls electrons and other sub atomic particles with his voice and body. Pretty diverse set of powers available at his disposal, check his page.

Gladiator has also one shotted black bolt so Thor or sentry should be able to do the same well if they can get past his voice which sentry should due to his speed but i do think team 1 wins just barely thou .

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Gladiator also basically one-shotted Vulcan...

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thor solos.
If Sentry will really want to, he will solo this too.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor SOLO!

Sentry SOLO!

No amounts of energy would get passed Thor's plot-armored magical hammer, which will just absorb it in its entirety without failure! Black Bolt may have the physical attributes to contend with Thor for a limited time, but he would fall after Vulcan is taken out easily!

Black Bolt and Vulcan doesn't possess any strong telepathic defenses, which Sentry could exploit! He also could manipulate energy and matter, in which Bolt Bolt and Vulcan's electron and energy manipulation abilities would be rather useless. And this is Sentry without Void, which would eviscerate all beings on the battlefield with the exception of Thor.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one in a decent fight

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry solo

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either on team 1 solo tbh.

Avatar image for juststatingfact
JustStatingFact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry and Thor can Solo if they want. Bob wasn't scared of BB's scream. He was scared for those around. A stable Sentry fought the Collective and Genis Vell. Stalemated Galactus. And a weakened Sentry beat Blue Marvel and World War Hulk (Hulk talked Sentry down before he killed everyone, Hulk didn't win with force). He also beat Molecule Man with Molecular Manipulation.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one soloing

Team two bloodlusted wins

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either on team 1 solos.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Lol, how is Thor and Sentry soloing when they're morals on and team 2 is bloodlusted?

It's sad to see that nothing has changed on CV even after all this Token crap.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers