#1 Posted by kgb725 (5836 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry has the void and wwh bloodlust no bfr to the death fight on a distant planet

#2 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel stomps

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (12477 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel.

#4 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

You specified the marvel team but not the DC team,this seems kinda bias. We need to know which version of superman,doomsday,and black adam.But I say DC can win.

Superman >hulk

Black Adam=thor(black adam can hold thor until superman comes to help)

Doomsday=Sentry(I don't see sentry putting down doomsday if he evolves during battle,and when superman and black adam come to help,Maybe superman can talk sentry out of fighting,and black adam can finish with a lighting bolt)

It all comes down to if superman can talk the void out of the fight,make him see the error in his ways,and make the sentry side come back,and then it's up to doomsday and black adam to finish it.I'm sure superman can talk him out of the fight though,He has done it plenty of times.

#5 Posted by kgb725 (5836 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know black adam that well and didnt want supes to be insanely strong but i doubt the sentry would come back

#6 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

hm I really like this matchup, very cool. I think Marvel would win eventually though

#7 Posted by comic_book_fan (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel team wins but it will be a hell of a fight.

#8 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel, not even close.

#9 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry's MM powers play a big role for team ones victory.

#10 Posted by TheMultiverse (134 posts) - - Show Bio

I Marvel wins in the end, but not before several planets are busted. Maybe DC can take it if Supe is sun dipped?

#11 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easily.

#12 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Team 2 easily.

How? When Sentry has Molecule Manipulation powers and can't even die...And the Void sole'd the Avengers twice...Once in New Avengers and again in Siege.

#13 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Team 2 easily.

How? When Sentry has Molecule Manipulation powers and can't even die...And the Void sole'd the Avengers twice...Once in New Avengers and again in Siege.

He's crazy and unstable. Superman wins by outsmarting him and smashing him to pieces, just like his psyche.

#14 Posted by dondave (34336 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugggh, why put Void

#15 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Team 2 easily.

I can see Superman taking out Hulk which he'll be the first one to go especially with Doomsday help. Thor will never beat Superman let alone the rest of the team however, sentry would give a good fight, I'd say he'd be the last out of team 1 to fight team 2 and team 2 might win after a good fight. Plus Sentry doent always use his Manipulation which he may since hes fight 3 other superior characters, i'm just no sure how much affect that will have on Black Adam or Superman or even Doomsday.

#16 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

Void solos.

#17 Posted by theONEtaichou (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday solos... He evolves to kill Sentry and everyone including team 1 claps /thread

#18 Posted by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

@theONEtaichou said:

Doomsday solos... He evolves to kill Sentry and everyone including team 1 claps /thread

Marvel wins easily, OP said that fight is to the death, which means when Void incinerate Doomsday he will have to ressurect to kill team Marvel.

#19 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@iSHADOW said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Team 2 easily.

He's crazy and unstable. Superman wins by outsmarting him and smashing him to pieces, just like his psyche.

#20 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000 said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Team 2 easily.

I can see Superman taking out Hulk which he'll be the first one to go especially with Doomsday help. Thor will never beat Superman let alone the rest of the team however, sentry would give a good fight, I'd say he'd be the last out of team 1 to fight team 2 and team 2 might win after a good fight. Plus Sentry doent always use his Manipulation which he may since hes fight 3 other superior characters, i'm just no sure how much affect that will have on Black Adam or Superman or even Doomsday.

Yes he does, especially in the miniseries, but he didn't use it offensively...He forgot he had the power since everyones including his memories were erased. Also they can't kill Void/Sentry. Void/Sentry basically solos.

#21 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@iSHADOW said:

@ImmortalT1000 said:

Team 2 easily.

You're joking right? Molecule man ripped Sentry molecule from molecule and then after Sentry just reformed, Morgana Le Fay made Sentry exploded and he just came back. Yeah that's not going to work. And how is Superman going to outsmart him?

#22 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (554 posts) - - Show Bio

actually really like this thread well done its a toughy but i think sentry beats superman thor beats black adam then hulk and doomsday would just be fighting then when thor and sentry are done they would help hulk and doomsday would die