#151 Posted by jashro44 (26523 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do all Thor battles turn into argument threads about his speed/reaction time?

Because thors speed/reactions are what hold him back in these battles. If thor were fast truth is he would be extremely powerful.

Honestly I think superman only beats him due to speed, however because superman is so much faster then thor I think he gets stomped. Take away speed and I think thor can take him.

#152 Posted by dondave (38979 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@darkraiden said:

Slade does it CONSISTENTLY

And Thor is consistently slow as f*ck.

See? We've come full circle.

Pretty sure that was Eric Masterson but w/e

1. If both are slow (Flash getting tagged by street levelers), Thor stomps

2. Thor CONSISTENTLY tags Surfer, Loki, Gladiator, etc. So he can react and attack fast people

3. Thor wins.

Fighting fast people doesn't make you as fast as them if they don't use any significant speed against you. Thing, Daredevil, Spider-Man and the Hulk have tagged these characters it doesn't mean they are as fast as them

#153 Posted by patrat18 (11148 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: He has never used that in battle. So you're assuming this would work.

#154 Posted by patrat18 (11148 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@darkraiden said:

Slade does it CONSISTENTLY

And Thor is consistently slow as f*ck.

See? We've come full circle.

Pretty sure that was Eric Masterson but w/e

1. If both are slow (Flash getting tagged by street levelers), Thor stomps

2. Thor CONSISTENTLY tags Surfer, Loki, Gladiator, etc. So he can react and attack fast people

3. Thor wins.

#155 Posted by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

^Nicely put.

If Thor doesn't stop at Guy, then he definitely stops at Wonderwoman. CIN.

#156 Posted by tomlikesfries (5076 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m said:

and the thor fans take the lead in blind fanboyism, can the bat fans catch up? no? how about the supes and hulk fans? no way? thor fans are on fiiiiiiiaaarrreeee!!!!

but seriously stops at flash maybe ww

At least the people who defend Thor try to debate properly and prove the point that he may clear. How about you try to bring some evidence to prove your point of view? Maybe then you can prove that you're not just quoting everyone else that says Flash is unbeatable.

#157 Posted by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash isn't unbeatable (though Wally arguably is) and so is Thor. He stops at Guy or Diana. If he doesn't, then he definitely stops at Hal. The Flash doesn't to soil his hands with Asgardian blood tonight.

CIN.

#158 Posted by Iragexcudder (6117 posts) - - Show Bio

All fights take place in a city at night time.

Round 1: Green Arrow yes

Round 2: Batman yes

Round 3: Aquaman w/o water hand yes

Round 4: Cyborg yes

Round 5: Red Tornado yes

Round 6: Hawkman yes

Round 7: Aquaman w/ water hand yes

Round 8: Steel yes

Round 9: Guy Gardner yes

Round 10: Wonder Woman no

Round 11: Hal Jordan no

Round 12: The Flash (Barry Allen) no

Round 13: The Flash (Wally West) no

Round 14: Superman no

Thor goes through this once with morals on, once with morals off. No prep. In character.

#159 Posted by tomlikesfries (5076 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash isn't unbeatable (though Wally arguably is) and so is Thor. He stops at Guy or Diana. If he doesn't, then he definitely stops at Hal. The Flash doesn't to soil his hands with Asgardian blood tonight.

CIN.

Care to explain how? Thor is going against Diana morals off, while she is in character. I know WW was is a very skilled fighter, but so is Thor. He's one of the most skilled asgardians in hand to hand combat. He embarassed Sif in a sword fight (notice that he was still young, arrogant and not nearly as experienced as he is now).

And that's only his combat skills. Thor has shown 3x FTL speed before, not to mention the power of the mjolnir that has knocked down Galactus himself. Wally is obviously absurdly faster, but as I've said many times before, he never actually fights at his max potential. No wonder he gets tagged by Captain Cold, Grodd and his other villains from time to time. Thor is, as I've already said, morals off, so he could basically teleport WW to any place in the universe he wanted, just like he did with Destroyer in Jurgens' run.

#160 Posted by Experio (17615 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: He has but not in Marvel NOW. It's not an assumption it can help both in offence and defense (engulfing). I'm not saying he finishes everyone on the list but a great majority ending with possibly Flash

#161 Posted by patrat18 (11148 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: I don't see him beating Superman either. Flash stomps.

#162 Edited by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

CIN.

Care to explain how? Thor is going against Diana morals off, while she is in character. I know WW was is a very skilled fighter, but so is Thor. He's one of the most skilled asgardians in hand to hand combat. He embarassed Sif in a sword fight (notice that he was still young, arrogant and not nearly as experienced as he is now).

And that's only his combat skills. Thor has shown 3x FTL speed before, not to mention the power of the mjolnir that has knocked down Galactus himself. Wally is obviously absurdly faster, but as I've said many times before, he never actually fights at his max potential. No wonder he gets tagged by Captain Cold, Grodd and his other villains from time to time. Thor is, as I've already said, morals off, so he could basically teleport WW to any place in the universe he wanted, just like he did with Destroyer in Jurgens' run.

Show the scans of him fighting 3x FTL. Because he has never done so.

I've seen the scan you're talking about. Him hitting Galactus doesnt equal to him being more powerful than Galactus. So that point is moot.

First of all, Flash fights at his max/close to his max when needs to. hardly any superhero goes full tilt, so your point is rendered once again moot (Wow, I'm becoming an expert at this) And if they were to go full tilt flash would vibrate his brains out, and there ain't a thing Thor can do about it.

Thor isnt morals off. These are the OP's words: "Thor goes through this once with morals on, once with morals off. No prep. In character." And pls post a scan off him teleporting another person, cus I find that hard to swallow. And even if this were true, Guy and every other person below him are faster combat wise so again; moot.

You guys are hilarious thinking Thor can actually run through this gauntlet. CIN. I think I'm going to show my sibling this thread just to give him a good laugh at some of the comments. CIN.

#163 Edited by superfan_dc_mu (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@tommyjones1945: ..............What does CIN even mean? And I'm quite glad your going to show sibling this thread, laughs are good!

#164 Posted by WarBlade539 (4814 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

1. Oh no no no, you see. Flash may get tagged by Deathstroke a lot, there's still no question that he's still faster than him.

Besides. DS is waaay faster than Thor. I mean, the guy can tag Wally West. Thor is no where near that fast!

2. Even if those guys were as fast as Wally West (Which they're not. Like, at all) Thor's not allowed to use his high-end feats since Wally isn't.

3. You're a fanboy :)

Travels a Half-Million Light Years in seconds

And don't give me that 'he can travel fast but has slow reaction'. His fights prove otherwise. And besides, any character who can travel MTFTL with his/her own power, he/she will have the necessary perception speed to go along with it. If Silver Surfer hadn't been able to perceive his environment at MTFTL speeds, he would crash into stuff left n' right.

Thor took on Gorr who would solo the JL very easily. That is a credible feat on itself.

#165 Posted by WarBlade539 (4814 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO, anyone who thinks Thor could make it through any round past Round 10 is cray-cray.

Jmarshmallow

His solo run involved him taking on a being that could solo the League. Why wouldn't he be able to clear it?

#166 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (27627 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999:

And besides, any character who can travel MTFTL with his/her own power, he/she will have the necessary perception speed to go along with it. If Silver Surfer hadn't been able to perceive his environment at MTFTL speeds, he would crash into stuff left n' right.

That's not how it works in fiction though. Superman, who can travel MFTL himself, has admitted he can't react nearly as fast.

Sorry but this logic fails hard, especially when there is no feats to prove otherwise.

Thor stops at round 10.

#167 Posted by SheenLantern (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

And don't give me that 'he can travel fast but has slow reaction'. His fights prove otherwise.

#168 Edited by patrat18 (11148 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stops at round 10.

#169 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4285 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4285 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Superman wouldn't be Thor's greatest opposition and shouldn't be at the top?

nope. most people would agree with you.

Just making sure.

#171 Edited by tomlikesfries (5076 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

CIN.

I've seen the scan you're talking about. Him hitting Galactus doesnt equal to him being more powerful than Galactus. So that point is moot.

First of all, Flash fights at his max/close to his max when needs to. hardly any superhero goes full tilt, so your point is rendered once again moot (Wow, I'm becoming an expert at this) And if they were to go full tilt flash would vibrate his brains out, and there ain't a thing Thor can do about it.

Thor isnt morals off. These are the OP's words: "Thor goes through this once with morals on, once with morals off. No prep. In character." And pls post a scan off him teleporting another person, cus I find that hard to swallow. And even if this were true, Guy and every other person below him are faster combat wise so again; moot.

You guys are hilarious thinking Thor can actually run through this gauntlet. CIN. I think I'm going to show my sibling this thread just to give him a good laugh at some of the comments. CIN.

Second time I'm posting this scan in this thread

I believe you misunderstood me. I never said Thor was more powerful than Galactus. I was just trying to prove how powerful the Mjolnir is, saying that it knocked back the planet eater.

First off, Flash has morals. He would never, as he has never done before, blow someone's brains out. Before trying to disprove someone, bring convincing arguments.

I'd really appreciate it if you could stop being so arrogant. Not reading the comic doesn't mean my point is false, so start thinking straight and, again, don't be so ignorant.

Also, show your sibling how you can't post a SINGLE convincing argument and all you do is call other people ironic and biased, while you're the only one here stating the absurd.

#172 Edited by Evil Incarnate (4285 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: I've seen that scan a multitude of times and true Thor traveled that fast thanks to his hammer, however that doesn't mean that he can react nor combat at those speeds. That's no different than me taking a jet to another state and saying that I can run just as fast.

#173 Posted by Experio (17615 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: No, he can beat Superman if Flash wasn't before him, his the real game changer. Flash got the speed but Thor got the power, he does have a chance to win.

#174 Posted by SheenLantern (7018 posts) - - Show Bio
#175 Posted by SPM1M (915 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m said:

and the thor fans take the lead in blind fanboyism, can the bat fans catch up? no? how about the supes and hulk fans? no way? thor fans are on fiiiiiiiaaarrreeee!!!!

At least the people who defend Thor try to debate properly and prove the point that he may clear. How about you try to bring some evidence to prove your point of view? Maybe then you can prove that you're not just quoting everyone else that says Flash is unbeatable.

At least they debate and prove points properly? plz this thread is filled with nonsense and specifically picked feats that are nothing but travel speed and not to mention ages old.

want a quick summary on why he stops at flash. thor has poor reaction time, no way around it, all these failed attempts of trying to prove thor's speed do nothing but that, fail. flash can hurt thor with his punches and he can evade thors every form of attack. ppl say that flash doesnt go FTL in character but its not like he needs to, he is light years ahead of thor when it comes to speed in all forms of it(Travel,Combat,Reaction). so no. no scan of thor tagging ppl who are not even stated to be goin FTL can stand up in this argument so why continue? flash is on a different level and is not unbeatable. thor is just one of many comic characters who cant beat him

#176 Posted by SPM1M (915 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

And don't give me that 'he can travel fast but has slow reaction'. His fights prove otherwise.

damn thats hard to look and i really like surfer oh well so much for that argument

#177 Posted by WarBlade539 (4814 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @sheenlantern:

There is something called PIS, you know. That Black Panther and Spiderman scans are pure bull and you know that. And if you want a 'scan war', I'll give you one.

All credit goes to KMC and their Respect Surfer thread

1. Searches the surface of an entire planet in seconds

2. Evades multiple energy blasts whilst attacking at the same time

3. Calculates the trajectory of an incoming attack by an opponent whilst he his teleporting. Note that he calculates the trajectory of the opponent mid-teleportation

4. Crosses the Universe

I am too lazy to post them all and I'm too busy watching 'Beyond Two Souls'

Thor took on Gorr and was able to stand up to him even as a fledgeling. He has more than enough power to clear this.

#178 Edited by WarBlade539 (4814 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m: Most of those are PIS showings. Surfer himself will clear this without breaking a sweat.

#179 Edited by SheenLantern (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999:

1. Not a combat speed feat.

2. Nice, a Spider-Man level feat. Good job.

3. Something you'd see in a Deathstroke comic.

4. Not a combat speed feat.

#180 Posted by dondave (38979 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Thor never beat Gorr at full strength under his own power. He only beat Young Gorr who wasn't as powerful as Gorr in the future, once in the future he lost Gorr alongside his other selves. He only escaped because Gorr subconsciously helped him and helped him get the Necrosword to defeat himself.

#181 Edited by SheenLantern (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: Why am I even debating this? You've already emptied both barrels onto the kneecaps of your argument by bringing up PiS. Of course Spidey tossing Surfer around is PiS. But Spidey has a helluva lot better combat speed feats than Thor. So there you go. Thor being able to hit Surfer is PiS.

Glad we got that out of the way.

#182 Posted by WarBlade539 (4814 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999:

1. Not a combat speed feat.

2. Nice, a Spider-Man level feat. Good job.

3. Something you'd see in a Deathstroke comic.

4. Not a combat speed feat.

Well, Mr. Sarcasm, Surfer doesn't engage in CQC a lot. He just resorts to blasting away at his opponents or use energy/matter manipulation. And him searching the planet in a matter of seconds is a reactionary feat in itself. If he didn't have FTL reactions, he wouldn't have been able to do that. Doing something like that at that speed does require nanosecond reaction.

I am well aware that street-levellers dodge attacks travelling at light speed a lot. They shouldn't be able to but we're not talking about Spider-Man now, are we?.

Characters like Surfer do-not blitz opponents. There are instances where he has bullrushed people but that's it.

And you are still disregarding the fact that Thor had an awesome fight with Gorr who is leagues above anyone here. If he can take HIM, he clears this. I am not saying it will be easy. Just that it's possible.
And Thor has better hitting power showings than anyone here and that is what matters in a fight.

#183 Posted by SPM1M (915 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m: Most of those are PIS showings. Surfer himself will clear this without breaking a sweat.

agreeable although the last three would give him a great fight surfer would clear thor on the other hand........

#184 Posted by SheenLantern (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999:

him searching the planet in a matter of seconds is a reactionary feat in itself. If he didn't have FTL reactions, he wouldn't have been able to do that. Doing something like that at that speed does require nanosecond reaction.

Not really. Light only travels 11 inches in a nanosecond. Light can circumnavigate the Earth over 7 times in just one second. Even if Surfer did travel everywhere on Earth and Strange managed to say that sentence in less than a second it would still be no where near a nanosecond feat.

I am well aware that street-levellers dodge attacks travelling at light speed a lot. They shouldn't be able to but we're not talking about Spider-Man now, are we?.

Who said anything about light? There's nothing in your scan that even mentions lightspeed.

Characters like Surfer do-not blitz opponents

What. Slow characters?

you are still disregarding the fact that Thor had an awesome fight with Gorr

That's because I've never f***ing seen the damn fight!

But since you seem so bloody infatuated with the idea of me reviewing the fight. Then go ahead then. Show me the scans. Of what makes Gorr the best thing since sliced bread and the scans of Thor wiping the floor with him.

*Opens can of Coke, puts feet up*

This should be good.

#185 Edited by NoBody134 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkraiden said:

@nobody134 said:

@dondave said:

@nobody134 said:

a much better speed feat for thor.

Thor throws Mjolnir "to the farthest reaches of the galaxy". It returns faster than he anticipated, in under 60 seconds, so it's moving at like 80,000,000,000c at the very least, which makes thor's reaction time roughly the same, since he didn't see the hammer coming, it could also be applied to his striking speed with mjolnir.

He didn't throw it to the furthest reaches of the Galaxy. Back then he had the 60 second time limit and he knew it would take more than a minute for Mjolnir to reach it's destination and he'd be turned back into Donald Blake and die in space. However, Odin sent it back before it could do so.

i know about that limit, but did odin really send it back? i could've sworn that...

do you have scans for odin sending it back maybe?

so did the hammer get all the way there by itself in less then 60 secs or did odin had something to do with it as well?

I think it's implied Odin just sent it right back....or within the time period.

Odin actually confirms he prevented Thor from committing suicide

So...

the first part of the throw was legit, wasn't it?

#186 Posted by dondave (38979 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@darkraiden said:

@nobody134 said:

@dondave said:

@nobody134 said:

Thor throws Mjolnir "to the farthest reaches of the galaxy". It returns faster than he anticipated, in under 60 seconds, so it's moving at like 80,000,000,000c at the very least, which makes thor's reaction time roughly the same, since he didn't see the hammer coming, it could also be applied to his striking speed with mjolnir.

He didn't throw it to the furthest reaches of the Galaxy. Back then he had the 60 second time limit and he knew it would take more than a minute for Mjolnir to reach it's destination and he'd be turned back into Donald Blake and die in space. However, Odin sent it back before it could do so.

i know about that limit, but did odin really send it back? i could've sworn that...

so did the hammer get all the way there by itself in less then 60 secs or did odin had something to do with it as well?

So...

It's not specified how far the hammer went, for all we now it could have only reached Mars before Odin sent if back

#187 Edited by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

...seriously? i say he slows at hal and dies at either WW or Wally. What can he even do to wally before his speed is stolen, he's fazed through, vibrated his brain out, IMP him to death, thrown into speed force, the list goes on.

#188 Edited by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Saying he stops at Wally is too generous. Guy gives him a good fight, but ultimately I think Thor would get around him. Thinking Thor would beat Wonder woman and Hal after he just faced Aquaman and Guy is totally asinine no matter way you put it.

@tommyjones1945 said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

CIN.

I believe you misunderstood me. I never said Thor was more powerful than Galactus. I was just trying to prove how powerful the Mjolnir is, saying that it knocked back the planet eater.

First off, Flash has morals. He would never, as he has never done before, blow someone's brains out. Before trying to disprove someone, bring convincing arguments.

I'd really appreciate it if you could stop being so arrogant. Not reading the comic doesn't mean my point is false, so start thinking straight and, again, don't be so ignorant.

Also, show your sibling how you can't post a SINGLE convincing argument and all you do is call other people ironic and biased, while you're the only one here stating the absurd.

First of all, thats a classic feat. Second even if it mattered, its only travel speed. Whats he going to do? Retreat at the speed of light. Combat scans would be nice, but till then = moot.

So what, so has BRB, Thanos and SS. Hitting galactus is hardly a feat. When he can beat the planet eater, then we'll start talking.

I'm not arrogant. I'm honest. Thor stops at Wonder woman. Not only is he outclassed in speed, but in also fighting ability (I won't mention strength cus its arguable) Not to mention her lasso can bring him to a full stop, and her bracelets can block lightning . And even by some luck of the imagination, he gets past her, he isnt going anywhere past Hal, who will just proceed to blast him full of holes like no man's buisness.

CIN.

#189 Edited by Experio (17615 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Something funny Lantern? Cause I'm sure I wasn't joking

#190 Edited by theONEtaichou (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh please let this 'debate' continue....

**pulls up chair and popcorn**

**something to drink**

**nice good fart**...

Ok... Stops at Guy for me.

good day

#191 Edited by tomlikesfries (5076 posts) - - Show Bio

Saying he stops at Wally is too generous. Guy gives him a good fight, but ultimately I think Thor would get around him. Thinking Thor would beat Wonder woman and Hal after he just faced Aquaman and Guy is totally asinine no matter way you put it.

@tomlikesfries said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

CIN.

First of all, thats a classic feat. Second even if it mattered, its only travel speed. Whats he going to do? Retreat at the speed of light. Combat scans would be nice, but till then = moot.

So what, so has BRB, Thanos and SS. Hitting galactus is hardly a feat. When he can beat the planet eater, then we'll start talking.

I'm not arrogant. I'm honest. Thor stops at Wonder woman. Not only is he outclassed in speed, but in also fighting ability (I won't mention strength cus its arguable) Not to mention her lasso can bring him to a full stop, and her bracelets can block lightning . And even by some luck of the imagination, he gets past her, he isnt going anywhere past Hal, who will just proceed to blast him full of holes like no man's buisness.

CIN.

Dude, classic feats are still canon. The OP doesn't specify which version of Thor it is, so we can consider his classic feats as well. And now you're just comparing him to cosmic level characters. In the other fight that the Thunder God had with Galactus, he actually made him feel pain for the first time in a millenium according to the big guy. Not to mention the enormous fissure he created across the country by simply hitting the Mjolnir on the floor. That's just how powerful the Hammer is. No doubt that a hit from it, travelling at FTL speeds would knock out Flash.

Post a scan demonstrating Wonder Woman's fighting ability and then we'll compare them. Don't forget that Thor is one of the most skilled fighters of Asgardian. And when did her bracelets ever block lightning? Anyhow, they can't take a blow from the Mjolnir. And what do you mean by "blast him full of holes"? Thor's strength is enough to break Hal's constructs, just like Diana already has. In the worst scenario, Goldlocks could teleport his adversary to another dimension, just like he did with Destroyer when he was in a near death state. As for reaction speed, Thor has shown FTL nanoseconds reaction, he has swung and swatted away Blastaar's energy blasts with the Mjolnir.

#192 Posted by tomlikesfries (5076 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@spm1m said:

At least they debate and prove points properly? plz this thread is filled with nonsense and specifically picked feats that are nothing but travel speed and not to mention ages old.

want a quick summary on why he stops at flash. thor has poor reaction time, no way around it, all these failed attempts of trying to prove thor's speed do nothing but that, fail. flash can hurt thor with his punches and he can evade thors every form of attack. ppl say that flash doesnt go FTL in character but its not like he needs to, he is light years ahead of thor when it comes to speed in all forms of it(Travel,Combat,Reaction). so no. no scan of thor tagging ppl who are not even stated to be goin FTL can stand up in this argument so why continue? flash is on a different level and is not unbeatable. thor is just one of many comic characters who cant beat him

Thor has shown FTL reaction speeds before. Just check my previous post and you'll see him deflecting Blaastar's energy blasts. Flash once did the same. He tried punching Grodd as fast as he could. He was knocked out, sure, but Flash's hand broke. The thing is, Thor is much more durable than Grodd. Dude, Wally,, the fastest speedster around, gets tagged by Captain Cold's gun all the time. A FTL throw from the Mjolnir would knock him out or worse.

#193 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1179 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999 said:

haha loved these scans! :)

#194 Posted by DarkRaiden (8727 posts) - - Show Bio

...seriously? i say he slows at hal and dies at either WW or Wally. What can he even do to wally before his speed is stolen, he's fazed through, vibrated his brain out, IMP him to death, thrown into speed force, the list goes on.

It's in character. None of this will happen. Regardless he can still fight w/o moving, IMP won't put him down and again...you CANNOT BFR Thor. His hammer opens portals to other dimensions and to places that aren't even in reality. It's literally impossible.

As for stealing is speed, for that to happen the speedforce would have to overpower the Thorforce and/or Odinforce and I don't think it can nor does it take higher priority.

#195 Posted by Egemensson (273 posts) - - Show Bio

clears.. if he's not holding back. none of these guys have feats above thor. none of them fought celestial-level foes before.

#196 Posted by SheenLantern (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: The very picture with which I used to reply detailed my realization that you were in fact, not joking.

#197 Edited by Cable_Extreme (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@darkazrael999 said:

Considering the fact that he was destroying planets left and right as a direct result of his fight with Gorr

And yet he's still slower than most street-levelers...

Or he is holding back, he regularly fights Silver Surfer who has nanosecond reaction time. Your argument would be similar to me saying flash is slow because he was tagged by Deathstroke.

#198 Edited by SheenLantern (7018 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Would you like me to give you a list of street levelers who have effortlessly tagged Surfer?

#199 Edited by NoBody134 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@nobody134 said:

@dondave said:

@darkraiden said:

@nobody134 said:

@dondave said:

@nobody134 said:

So...

It's not specified how far the hammer went, for all we now it could have only reached Mars before Odin sent if back

so why did thor throw it in the first place?

#200 Posted by Cable_Extreme (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Would you like me to give you a list of street levelers who have effortlessly tagged Surfer?

I could do the same for Flash. It doesn't mean they are faster than the surfer or the flash, it means he was probably holding back.