#51 Posted by patrat18 (9765 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor gets stomped by Flash. LMaoo "Thor beats flash"

#52 Posted by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio

would what

#53 Edited by RetconCrisis (3852 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he stops at Flash. If Flash sees the huge trouble Thor's giving him, he's not stupid enough to not go for speed steal/imp. If he passes Flash he probably either stops at Supes or clears it. He can clear or stop at the odds of 45 to 55.

#54 Posted by patrat18 (9765 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: Read that scan. It clearly says that Thor is breaking his hand and body with every hit. Gorr is not fast at all, do you really think any of the 10 - down woud just stand there and let Thor hit them with that much force?

#55 Posted by Wolverine08 (42244 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearing is a possibility, but Thor realistically stops at Flash.

#56 Posted by Immortal777 (7586 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: Why would WW be recovering but not Thor? Even if Thor had the time to charge up a god blast he'd never tag WW with it since she has speed out of his league.

#57 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman would be a very tough fight for him. But I think he would stop at Flash.

#58 Posted by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Wonder woman

#59 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

If he doesn't stop at WW he stops at Flash.

#60 Posted by SOG7dc (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely stops at 10 maybe even 9

#61 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

he has strength out of her league, and Wonder Woman, while has been crushed by buildings and walked away unscathed, sometimes is hurt by lightning. her skin isn't as impervious as supermans, which is why DC gave her bracelets. Thor doesn't need god blasts, huge blasts would suffice

#62 Posted by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Flash ever beat a Thor level character on panel?

#63 Edited by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio

anti monitor, and speed steal works on almost everyone

#64 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup: win I guess, the op isn't very clear

#65 Posted by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup said:

anti monitor, and speed steal works on almost everyone

SuperBoy, Kal L and Superman beat the Anti Monitor, Flash did play a major part in the story line, but if you're arguing that Flash can beat Anti Monitor, idk what to tell ya

#66 Posted by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, think I gotta read that part again, I'm focusing on the endless and lucifer now. anyone have any scans

#67 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't picture Wonder Woman injuring Thor, he is on superman level, and the best WW can do against supes is restrain him for awhile. flash wins 8/10. ah tired. going to bed now, I live in NYC, west side. goodnight

#68 Posted by SOG7dc (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@baron_von_santa: Wonder woman is definitely on par with thir and his strength and she out classes him with speed and skill and she has her unbreakable beavers and lasso and tiara. Wonderwoman would give Thor he'll and IMO beat him 8.5/10 times

#69 Edited by GhostRavage (8961 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash speed steals him and stops the Thunder God dead in his tracks.

That depends if on which Flash is right? Isn't barry unable to speed steal and only Wally and Jay can do that? Anyway, Barry can still BFR him into the Speed Force.

#70 Posted by Wolverine08 (42244 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor can get past Wonder Woman, but he really has no way of beating the Flash. Like at all.......

#71 Posted by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: @sog7dc: which is why the op isn't clear on this. I'm so confused on what to say right now. 'night B. WW still wins lol

#72 Posted by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor can get past Wonder Woman, but he really has no way of beating the Flash. Like at all.......

but who has the Flash beat 1 on 1 that is on Thor's level?

#73 Posted by SOG7dc (7185 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Edited by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio

just remembered no anti monitor

#75 Posted by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@spartanpgh: Amazo and the anti monitor

he didnt beat anti monitor, and him beating Amazo is the purest definition of PIS

#76 Posted by loseup (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: you seem to like dc very much from what I've seen, better read some marvel comics too man or your gonna sound like a dc fanboy. what the Baron said has made me rethink it, Thor wins against WW but loses against flash.

#77 Posted by SOG7dc (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@loseup: Lol I read quite a bit of marvel. I just have my opinions.

#78 Posted by SOG7dc (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: That what people say in the battle forums all the time. I don't own the comics but it's generally accepted that he beat the anti monitor. And I've seen the scan of him ohazing the brain out of Amazo so how is that PIS?

#79 Edited by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@spartanpgh: That what people say in the battle forums all the time. I don't own the comics but it's generally accepted that he beat the anti monitor. And I've seen the scan of him ohazing the brain out of Amazo so how is that PIS?

I do own the comics, and he didnt beat Anti Monitor lol. the combined effort of three Supermen beat Anti Monitor. And its PIS because Amazo is incredibly overpowered. I know Flash beat him, but Thor has beaten dozen's of Amazo's in his day. Also, it took 2 Flashes to beat Superboy, and they could only do it by BFR, do we expect 1 to do so to Thor?

#80 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

Not saying Thor can't beat Wonder Woman; I think Thor would advance past Wonder Woman, but still:

#81 Posted by SOG7dc (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: @loseup: And the other thing. Wonderwoman is more skilled, faster andvjust as strong as Thor. In te new 52 she has drawn blood from superman with a kick and punctured darksied with her sword.

What amazos has thor beat? And regardless of amazo being OP is he never saw flash move that fast doesn't that mean there was no way he could prevent it regardless of how OP he was? Unless I don't understand how amazos powers work . And still if I'm totally wrong about that thorncould never touch flash and flash could speed steal him or bfr him or vibrate his brain out.

#82 Edited by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

like I said, it took 2 Flashes to BFR Superboy. 1 isn't doing it to Thor. And vibrate his brain out? Has Flash ever done that? Even more, has he ever done it in character?

and you want me to name characters more powerful than Amazo that Thor has beat?

The Serpent

Sentry

Silver Surfer

I'm not even a Thor fan, so those are just the few that I know off of the top of my head

#83 Posted by SOG7dc (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: lol he didn't to

Amazo in character. And was that regular plain old tactile tk superboy? Because if so that's ridiculous PIS. and I'm pretty sure flash just bfr'd grodd a little while ago and technically none of the people you listed re more powerful because he can take their powers and amp them up if he's in their area. Soo I still djnt think tkor makes it past Diana and maybe guy can beat him if he uses the ring the way he should

#84 Posted by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@spartanpgh: lol he didn't to

Amazo in character. And was that regular plain old tactile tk superboy? Because if so that's ridiculous PIS. and I'm pretty sure flash just bfr'd grodd a little while ago and technically none of the people you listed re more powerful because he can take their powers and amp them up if he's in their area. Soo I still djnt think tkor makes it past Diana and maybe guy can beat him if he uses the ring the way he should

Nah it was Superboy Prime in Infinite Crisis. It actually took 3 (Bart, Barry and Jay Garrick) to get him to the Speed Force, and 5 more speedsters to BFR him. So 1 Flash isn't doing that to Thor

#85 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: he's referring to SBP being BFR'd with the sort of Aid of a couple different speedsters.

@spartanpgh: So:

1) N52 BFR is now different. Since they're current, it would only require him to BFR thor. Adult Wally could also realistically do it on his own.

2) Yes. Wally phased out AMAZO's electronic brain, while in character, but angry/tired of people's Sh!t. Thor has no immunity to intangibility, though he can harm intangibles. If this were an angry, Bloodlusted Wally West, then thor could very realistically have his brain ripped out or stopped in place. However, this is N52 Barry, so I'd wager that weighs in differently.

That being said. In character Barry has dumped Grodd's sorry butt in the speed force with no qualms. unless current thor dimension hops, he stops there.

#86 Posted by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor definitely dimension hops via Mjolnir.

#87 Posted by SOG7dc (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: Superboy prime is waaaayyyyyy above Thor though.....so there is no reason to believe 1 flash couldn't bfr him

#88 Edited by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

no no, big misconception there. Superboy Prime with the monitor armor was WAY above Thor for sure. But I'm talking about Superboy from Earth Prime, who didnt get that Armor that fed him yellow sunlight until after he was in the Speed Force.

At that point he was the young Superboy who would eventually grow into Superman (and I see everybody is giving Thor a chance to beat Superman). After he got BFR'ed to the Speed Force, he spent years in there building an armor patterned after the Anti Monitor that multiplied his strength via yellow sunlight.

#89 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

Definitely stops at 10 maybe even 9

#90 Edited by russellmania77 (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at two

#BatGod

#91 Posted by ShazamFan666 (386 posts) - - Show Bio

I added some things to the gauntlet to be more clear.

#92 Posted by dorukesin (5955 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at Hal Jordan

#93 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who thinks that Superman wouldn't be Thor's greatest opposition and shouldn't be at the top?

#94 Edited by DarkRaiden (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, thinking Supes or WW or even Flash beats Thor is one thing (still wrong), but saying someone can BFR Thor? The guy who opens up portals to any and everywhere with his hammer? Yeah that's not happening at all.

#95 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who thinks that Superman wouldn't be Thor's greatest opposition and shouldn't be at the top?

nope. most people would agree with you.

#96 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12184 posts) - - Show Bio

lol @ Green Arrow and Batman....Op is flawless

#97 Posted by Experio (16010 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: And so what if Thor is breaking his hands and fingers with every hit? Each time Thor hit harder..... again.....and again. He made his mind as hard as Uru and ignored the pain - see the rhyme :)

Anyway, the third scan shows how quick his lightning came down which is fast enough to hit 10 and below or possibly knock them out. One hit from Thor's hammer was able to take down the Lord of Physical will

Lets not forget that Thor also commands Wind and interstellar winds that go this fast.

Key words: Galaxies passed in a blur

With that being said, I think Flash would be the toughest opponent on that list, and if anyone he would stop Thor.

#98 Posted by Lvenger (19933 posts) - - Show Bio

Goodness the Thor fanboys are out in force on this thread. I'll give Thor the benefit of the doubt and allow Thor to get past Aquaman even with morals off when Aquaman could just dehydrate him with the water hand. It doesn't change the fact that Thor definitely stops at Round 10. Wonder Woman is faster, more skilled and almost as strong, durable and hard hitting as Thor. Her greater versatility and speed pertaining to Thor's weak street level combat speed means that he doesn't get past Diana morals on or off.

#99 Posted by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

like I said, it took 2 Flashes to BFR Superboy. 1 isn't doing it to Thor.

3 Flashes, and it was Superboy-Prime, who had power consistent with Silver Age Kryptonians. SBP would crush Thor effortlessly.

And vibrate his brain out? Has Flash ever done that?

Ok, thinking Supes or WW or even Flash beats Thor is one thing (still wrong),

Elaborate.

#100 Edited by DarkRaiden (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh said:

like I said, it took 2 Flashes to BFR Superboy. 1 isn't doing it to Thor.

3 Flashes, and it was Superboy-Prime, who had power consistent with Silver Age Kryptonians. SBP would crush Thor effortlessly.

And vibrate his brain out? Has Flash ever done that?

@darkraiden said:

Ok, thinking Supes or WW or even Flash beats Thor is one thing (still wrong),

Elaborate.

I've elaborated on that many times now. You already know what my argument's gonna be. I'll just save time and say I think Thor will win because he has advantages over them and they just have speed.