• 168 results
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Carter_esque

Poll Thor Runs the Hulk Gauntlet (126 votes)

Round 1: Grey Hulk a.k.a. "Mr. Fixit" 10%
Round 2: Gravage Hulk 1%
Round 3: The Professor 0%
Round 4: Hulk (Heroes Reborn) 0%
Round 5: Hulk 2099 1%
Round 6: Indestructible Hulk 4%
Round 7: Ultimate Hulk 0%
Round 8: Savage Hulk 6%
Round 9: Bannerless Hulk (the one who fought Onslaught) 10%
Round 10: The Maestro 2%
Round 11: World War Hulk 13%
Round 12: Nul 1%
Round 13: Mindless Hulk 2%
Round 14: Uni-Power Hulk 6%
Round 15: World Breaker 13%
Clears 32%

The Rules...

• This is current Thor.
  • Pre-Marvel Now! feats can be referenced.
  • Thor is at his most current base power level. No Warrior's Madness, Odin Force, Rune King, etc.
  • Thor can become blood-lusted after Round 12.
  • Gets 1 hour of rest in between each fight.
  • Regains full strength before each fight after Round 5.
  • Victory can be determined by either knocking out or killing the opponent.
  • Has standard equipment
  • No BFR

How far can Thor get?

• 
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Indestructible Hulk and Savage Hulk are the same Hulk

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

A few of these Hulks are the same incarnation. Technically Mindless and Bannerless are the same thing. That being said, I doubt he beats Bannerless or Maestro, Maestro was already stated to beat him and only when bloodlusted did he beat Maestro. Bannerles Hulk just is extremely durable and powerful, I doubt much Thor throws his way will hurt him and with morals on a brawl is sure to ensue with Hulk being the victor.

Avatar image for teamhulkrunscomicvine
TeamHulkRunsComicVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

savage hulk would wreck. too fast and too strong.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Carter_esque

@homicidalmaniac said:

Indestructible Hulk and Savage Hulk are the same Hulk

I was using the most current version of Hulk... from the "Indestructible" series that's currently running? Are you sure you aren't thinking of "Incredible"? I feel like you got the two mixed up.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Carter_esque

A few of these Hulks are the same incarnation. Technically Mindless and Bannerless are the same thing. That being said, I doubt he beats Bannerless or Maestro, Maestro was already stated to beat him and only when bloodlusted did he beat Maestro. Bannerles Hulk just is extremely durable and powerful, I doubt much Thor throws his way will hurt him and with morals on a brawl is sure to ensue with Hulk being the victor.

Actually, the Bannerless Hulk who fought Onslaught wasn't the same as Mindless Hulk.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Is Thor morals on for the first 12 rounds?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel now is not a retcon so I don't see why pre marvel now feats wouldn't be useable.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on or off for Thor?

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Clears.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'd say Thor has a 50/50 shot of stopping at Savage Hulk. Anything beyond that would be too much.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By New_World_Order

To be honest In my opinion If these versions of Hulks were to fight Thor in an all out fight and Thor actually displaying his insane weather manipulation, energy manipulation and other powerful attacks other than strength than he should take a heavy majority on most of them. Not to say that Thor striking with Mjolnir doesn't hit harder than a lot of them. Also World Breaker Hulk has been stated to be a morals off World War Hulk. Bannerless, World Breaker and Uni -Power Hulk are the only ones who can win against a full power Thor. (Like shown in the fight with Gorr). Indestructible Hulk cannot defeat Thor although he can give him trouble undoubtedly. I 'll give a better explanation on why he wins if someone asks , as of now I'll leave at that.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Carter_esque
Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's arguments for savage but just to be safe i'll take WW.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off thor can get to WBH. Toss up who wins that

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say WBH or clears. the newest things I've seen from him vs Gorr looks off the charts XD

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Thor probably stops at WWH, and if not probably WB.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only one I'm on the fence about is World Breaker Hulk... But Thor is bloodlusted so I think he clears

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By patrat18

He should clear.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Current Thor probably stops at WWH, and if not probably WB.

Probably.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kgb725

Bannerlees Hulk punched a hole in reality so my vote goes against the God

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm being generous and giving him past WWH and the likes. World Breaker might be a problem, although he might clear it with bloodlust.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he can clear.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I think he stops at Indestructible Hulk because of exhaust. If he was full powered, i can see him taking it in a long, drawn fight.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor vs. Hulk threads should be banned. Lol.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Mindless = Bannerless Hulk, only difference would be inteligence, which wouldn't matter here. Savage Hulk = Indestructible Hulk.

2.Uni Power Hulk is featless.

3.Isn't Gravage Hulk = Prof Hulk?

4.Maestro lost to Prof Hulk, right? I don't see a feats of energy durability for Maestro that would allow him to survive Thor's lightnings.

5.IF Thor knows that he will have to fight with all these Hulks, he will use his more powerfull lightnings and almost all these battles will end like this:

No Caption Provided

If he doesn't, than he will fight normally and beat Grey Hulk. Since he will have to face next Hulk and one after another - he will know that he is going to have more fights.

6.The strongest Hulk here is Heroes Reborn-Hulk, who pretty easily beat Bannerless Hulk. He also already won with normal Thor, so I am going to say that he stops at 4 or uses his best powers. I am not sure.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GhostRavage

@czarny_samael666: Maestro didn't lose to Professor Hulk... Maestro casually broke Hulk's neck without much trouble, when a Dog'O War couldn't do it. He also died because he was exposed to the Gamma Bomb that created him. He also went there in the first place because Professor Hulk BFR'd him via plot machinery, he would've died against him.

So he didn't "lose" to Professor Hulk, he was beaten with plot.

Not to mention, Maestro Hulk actually killed Thor and Wolverine in his story arc.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

upset you didn't tag me as thor expert, i really try

*cries in a corner*

Any ways, thor clears or stalemates at wbh

Anyone argues with that and they can reply directly to me

*glances at TeamHulkrunsComicVine*

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By Killemall

Well its boils down to how Thor fight. If he fights Hulk the way he normally does in comics, head on and brawl then he is in trouble from round 9.

Thor however fight smart using his power, he would clear it.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sebast_Allen

Well its boils down to how Thor fight. If he fights Hulk the way he normally does in comics, head on and brawl then he is in trouble from round 9.

Thor however fight smart using his power, he would clear it.

This

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

WB Hulk isn't a problem here actually, since he doesn't have energy-durability feats on needed level.

@czarny_samael666: Maestro didn't lose to Professor Hulk... Maestro casually broke Hulk's neck without much trouble, when a Dog'O War couldn't do it. He also died because he was exposed to the Gamma Bomb that created him. He also went there in the first place because Professor Hulk BFR'd him via plot machinery, he would've died against him.

Not to mention, Maestro Hulk actually killed Thor and Wolverine in his story arc.

When Maestro killed Thor?

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@sebast_allen:

WB Hulk isn't a problem here actually, since he doesn't have energy-durability feats on needed level.

@ghostravage said:

When Maestro killed Thor?

True, thor clears

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

I am not sure about it, I have to re-read way in which his battle with Heroes Reborn Hulk eneded, but I am pretty sure that it will end in HR Hulk victory.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By beatboks1

the Thor fanboy in me says he clears it (and I'd call up all the one time feats to back it up like shrinking Hyperion and encasing him in an energy fierld, actually causing galactus pain with energy blasts for mjilnor, cuts Juggernaught off from his power, absorbs the power/energy from various powerhouses etc)

The reality is unfortunately in character the honorable Warrior will clear up till 8 maybe 9, stalemate 10 and go down after hard battles for the rest. No version of hulk is having an easy time of it however. Thor is the only one who's damage soak can take what WBH etc can dish out ( let's just remember he took everything an all out Silver Surfer could dish out while he had a gaping whole in his gut and cosmic wound from the world tree)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the Thor fanboy in me says he clears it (and I'd call up all the one time feats to back it up like shrinking Hyperion and encasing him in an energy fierld, actually causing galactus pain with energy blasts for mjilnor, cuts Juggernaught off from his power, absorbs the power/energy from various powerhouses etc)

The reality is unfortunately in character the honorable Warrior will clear up till 8 maybe 9, stalemate 10 and go down after hard battles for the rest. No version of hulk is having an easy time of it however. Thor is the only one who's damage soak can take what WBH etc can dish out ( let's just remember he took everything an all out Silver Surfer could dish out while he had a gaping whole in his gut and cosmic wound from the world tree)

Galactus is usually a coward when it comes to using his power to deal with situations. Using that as a + pointer for Thor is not impressive IMO.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why Maestro should be a problem? And Bannerless Hulk lost to Heroes Reborn Hulk IIRC. BL Hulk is Mindless Hulk, Thor already fought with boosted Mindless Hulk without any result, since fight was interrupted.

+ You seem to forgot that Thor has to assume, that there is greater threat behind them, since in first 4 battles he gets to fight agaisnt strpnger and stronger Hulks.

If gets past round 4 - he clears it.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By beatboks1

Galactus is usually a coward when it comes to using his power to deal with situations. Using that as a + pointer for Thor is not impressive IMO.

No Caption Provided

None of which changes the fact that Galactus' durability >>>>>>>>> even WBH's and Thor can cause even him pain.

Energy manip

Durability

If Thor used all the power at his disposal (i.e everything Mjilnor is capable of) instead of fight as an honorable warrior in fair combat (i.e only use weapons/magic against a physically superior foe) he would rolfstomp ANY version of hulk

( * prepares for Hulk fan onslaught*)

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1 said:

Why Maestro should be a problem? And Bannerless Hulk lost to Heroes Reborn Hulk IIRC. BL Hulk is Mindless Hulk, Thor already fought with boosted Mindless Hulk without any result, since fight was interrupted.

+ You seem to forgot that Thor has to assume, that there is greater threat behind them, since in first 4 battles he gets to fight agaisnt strpnger and stronger Hulks.

Honestly Czarney, I'm not all that familiar with Maestro or Bannerless. Everything else seemed to be rising levels and I figured WWH was where he's defititely have problems

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@beatboks1 said:

Honestly Czarney, I'm not all that familiar with Maestro or Bannerless. Everything else seemed to be rising levels and I figured WWH was where he's defititely have problems

I don't know any feats for Maestro that would put him near Thor.

Bannerless is one that fought with Onslaught and Gladiator. It is Hulk, without Banner, who was present in Heroes Reborn, where he turned into another Hulk.

Yet, Bannerless Hulk wasn't taken seriously by Gladaitor and still "won" only because he throw Kallark into nuclear plant, which turns out to be his weakness. Still, even then Gladiator wasn't KOd.

Bannerless Hulk and Mindless Hulk are the most possible powerfull versions of Hulk, since there is no Banner to hold him. Even WB Hulk can reach only max rage, which is still at best their equal. WB Hulk is also different, because he is projecting energy, glowing green and is weak agaisnt sharp objects.

Mindless Hulk who fought with Thor was already boosted by Spectrum's gamma energy (Vision wanted to overload him) and still didn't beat Thor.

HR Hulk is better than Bannerless Hulk, so he and Nul are the most powerfull versions here.

Nul >>>>>>>>>>> Angrir, considering how easily Thor killed Angrir. Yet, Angrir completly stomped Rulk, who didn't lost so easily even to WWHulk. Angrir is easily in WWHulk level, which puts Nul above him. And mortaly wounded Thor fought with Angrir and Nul in the same time and won. I don't see how anyone here beside HR Hulk could really do anything here.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Thats a Thor most likely using Odinforce. A "gnat mayhap...but with the power of a god." The Asgardian Energy most likely referred to as such. In this battle, Thor does not have this power.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Thats a Thor most likely using Odinforce. A "gnat mayhap...but with the power of a god." The Asgardian Energy most likely referred to as such. In this battle, Thor does not have this power.

Thor is a god, there is no indication about Odin Force there...

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ha ha, Dude those scans are from the 70's and Classic Thor. Decades before an "Odin force" version of Thor was even conceived of. That was also the power levels he displayed frequently back then, without an amp.

The fact is in Avengers #4 he wrestled Savage Hulk and Namor simultaneously and they still couldn't out muscle him.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lowlaville

@beatboks1: I didnt say that. As you said, Odinforce Thor wasnt invented back then. Thor is mighty, no doubt. The current Thor cannot deal a blow to Galactus without an amplification, is what I said.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Nevermind, he didn't kill him, he actually died in the nuke Young Maestro saved Thor from. In that moment he didn't have his real powers though.

That being said, he still wasn't beat by Hulk, he was literally his superior in every way. And it was said, anything short of the Ground-Zero gamma bomb would fail to kill him.

No Caption Provided

And that was actually happening... He survived things that Wolverine, Thor and pretty much every other Superhero couldn't, but died from being exposed to the bomb that gave him birth...

And you got it wrong, Heroes Reborn Hulk is not the strongest Hulk. WWH is... The fact the he was stronger than most of the New Heroes in the new universe was because he was the axis of 2 flowing energies between universes, but that's about it. He didn't show anything to suggest he was superior to WWH.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I do think Thor can make it to Round 8 without many problems. With Round 8, Savage has always given Thor a tough fight so it's a real toss up as to whether Thor can beat him after fighting 8 previous Hulks beforehand. Even if he beats Savage, he'll definitely be too drained to beat Bannerless Hulk who cracked Onslaught's shell let alone more powerful Hulks.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Please read the OP before posting..

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By czarny_samael666

@ghostravage:

Which means that point remains - Maestro is featless in most areas, a specially ones needed against Thor.

HR Hulk beat Bannerless Hulk, right?

And Bannerless and Mindless Hulks are the most possilbe powerfull version of Hulk.

@beatboks1: I didnt say that. As you said, Odinforce Thor wasnt invented back then. Thor is mighty, no doubt. The current Thor cannot deal a blow to Galactus without an amplification, is what I said.

Classic Thor is current Thor.