• 82 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

9 or 10. He's fought herc before and they stalemated during an arm wrestling competition, a bloodlusted Thor could beat him. I don't see him taking down WB Hulk just with his hands though.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stop at Skaar, Rulk, Hercules, defientley Collosanaut, and WBH vs WM Thor is a close one IMO.

He´s not stoping at Skaar nor Rulk, Thor has one shotted/sent flying many miles Red Hulk with a hammer throw, I am not saying he would one shot him with his fists, but he can definitely knock him out with several punches.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Thor-Parker

@thor_parker82: warriors madness is possibly the most overrated thing in comics. Proffesor hulk stalemated warrior madness thor, I still believe he gets stomped at 10. He should get to at least 9 without a huge amount of difficulty.

Thor defeated BRB in a battle, and almost defeated Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock at the same time while he was bloodlusted, they thought he had the Warrior´s Madness, but according to Odin he did not, he was just bloodlusted.

Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Proffesor Hulk. Inconsistency happens, like that time Rulk beat OF Thor, you should not take those showings, when there are plenty of other showings proving how powerful he really is.

WBH vs WM Thor is a good match, no one stomps.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stop at 9.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

@thor_parker82: warriors madness is possibly the most overrated thing in comics. Proffesor hulk stalemated warrior madness thor, I still believe he gets stomped at 10. He should get to at least 9 without a huge amount of difficulty.

Thor defeated BRB in a battle, and almost defeated Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock at the same time while he was bloodlusted, they thought he had the Warrior´s Madness, but according to Odin he did not, he was just bloodlusted.

Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Proffesor Hulk. Inconsistency happens, like that time Rulk beat OF Thor, you should not take those showings, when there are plenty of other showings proving how powerful he really is.

WBH vs WM Thor is a good match, no one stomps.

Loading Video...

i couldn't say it better

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Rulk and Skaar would have the advantage, especially old power Skaar, and Rulk would have the slight edge as well physically.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Might be stopped at round 8 by Colossanaut.

Definitely stopped at round 9 by Hercules.

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Thor stops at Skaar. And to the people saying he clears, are you trolling or something? Even if Thor is bloodlusted, I'd say 6 and over would be better hand-to-hand. Skaar would definitely own hand-to-hand, Red Hulk will also own, Collosonaut will definitely own too, Herc already owned Thor hand-to-hand I think, and World Breaker Hulk? No way in life I could believe Thor would beat that Hulk incarnation H2H ever. WBH one-shots, Collosonaut and Skaar could potentially one-shot as well.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at Rulk but if he passes that he ain't beating any of the rest.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@thor_parker82: that was all during blood and thunder IIRC.

And he doesn't have mjolnir here.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Yeah, that was in Blood and Thunder.

My point is showing you that Warrior Madness Thor is a challenge for WBH, with or without Mjolnir, and also showing you the inconsistency of the stalemate against Proffesor Hulk.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Thor-Parker

@kingant27 said:

@thor_parker82: Rulk and Skaar would have the advantage, especially old power Skaar, and Rulk would have the slight edge as well physically.

Both Skaar and Rulk have been defeated by Hulk, so I don´t see them much of a threat, especially if Thor is bloodlusted.

Angrir stomped Red Hulk, Thor one shotted Angrir, though it was with Mjolnir.

Thor one shotted Minotaur, whom he stated was as strong as the Hulk.

If Thor was morals on, it would be a better fight, but bloodlusted, I can see him taking them without much trouble.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@thor_parker82: I disagree, guys like adam warlock and silver Surfe are more poweful due to their versatility, not physical prowess. Warrior madness thor just goes round hitting people with his hammer. That's the exact same reason why beta Ray bill lasted MUCH longer against thor than surfer or warlock did.

As for the Minotaur thing, that was jason Aarrons way of saying "screw you" to hulk fans after his lackluster year writing for him.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Thor stops at Skaar. And to the people saying he clears, are you trolling or something? Even if Thor is bloodlusted, I'd say 6 and over would be better hand-to-hand. Skaar would definitely own hand-to-hand, Red Hulk will also own, Collosonaut will definitely own too, Herc already owned Thor hand-to-hand I think, and World Breaker Hulk? No way in life I could believe Thor would beat that Hulk incarnation H2H ever. WBH one-shots, Collosonaut and Skaar could potentially one-shot as well.

I try not to argue in my owns threads since I don't want people to think I made the thread with bias. But no way in hell is anyone on this list capable of one shoting Thor. Thanos has never even one shotted Thor during any of the times they fought.You're low balling Thor like crazy.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bloodlusted/out of character Thor vs In-Character opponents is a roflstomp for Thor.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Exactly, they are supposed to be more powerful than Hulk due to their versatility, despite that, Thor managed to beat opponents who have plenty of ways to attack him and damage him, why would someone that just offers punches would stomp Thor, when someone with plenty of ways to hurt him did not ?

Again, I am not saying Thor wins, I am just saying no one stomps.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: They have been defeated by a not an average Hulk, who Thor contends with.

Both those feats by Thor, were not physcial strength, and relied on Mjnoir; so it's irrelevant pointing that out.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hercules

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online
Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Thor-Parker

@kingant27: IIRC Rulk was beaten by Savage Hulk, though Skaar wasn´t.

And Thor one shotted Minotaur with his fist, not with Mjolnir.

No Caption Provided

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophisticated_ignorance: Okay, maybe I was low-balling Thor over exaggerating, but I can honestly believe WBH one-shots, I don't think Thanos can punch as hard as that guy. He'd stop at Skaar IMO, old power could stop him. Too many people here overestimate Thor

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this current Abomination?

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophisticated_ignorance: Okay, maybe I was low-balling Thor over exaggerating, but I can honestly believe WBH one-shots, I don't think Thanos can punch as hard as that guy. He'd stop at Skaar IMO, old power could stop him. Too many people here overestimate Thor

You think WBH is stronger than Thanos? lol... OK thats another debate for another thread, but seriously nobody is one shotting Thor man.Show me a time when Thor has been one shotted by ANYONE below Herald level.

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophisticated_ignorance:

I remember Hulk shattering a dimension with a thunderclap. I imagine World Breaker Hulk breaking more dimensions and Thor altogether. That's just what I was thinking. Dunno about the Thanos being stronger than Hulk one. Beyonder said Hulk has the potential to be stronger than anyone, so I don't know - that's a hard one to say.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For people who say that Thor loses to Herc:

Loading Video...

in the minute 2:25 Herc garb Thor like he did in blood oath but Thor just broke that grip like a boss.

and in pure h2h Thor have quite good feats, and in terms of strength he is massively powerful

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Round 1: The Thing & Colossus Clears

Round 2: Ulik The Troll Clears with a good deal of difficulty

Round 3: Red and Green She-Hulks Could clear or stop

Round 4: Minotaur I guess clears with difficulty?

Round 5: Abomination Clears with varying difficulty for the most part

Round 6: Skarr Clears

Round 7:Red Hulk Clears with a bit of difficulty

Round 8: Collossonaunt Likely clears with a bit of struggle

Round 9: Hercules Clears by having better feats or stops by intent

Round 10: World Breaker Hulk ( Thor is in Warrior Madness) Thor gets stomped

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right now stops at 3, though until 8 the hardest round other than 3 is 1. Stops at 8

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Thor beats Colossusnaut since Thor usually required his hammer to take away the magical enchantment and physical blows don't do much to "Juggernauts".

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fell like skarr should be higher on the list but whatever, Thor could stop at 7.8 and diffently stops at 10