#1 Edited by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has only belt of strength (no Hammer) He is bent on revernge and wont let anyone get in his way. At Alcatraz, no BFR. win by death.

1.Grey Hulk

2.Sabertooth

3. Super Boy YJ

4.Executioner

5.Ares

6. The Thing

7. Wolverine

8.Korg

9. Golden age Superman (Action Comics) thats what I meant

10. She Hulk

11.Sasquach

12.Hawkman

13.Abomination

14.Shaggy Man

15. Mongul

16.Hercules no MAce

#2 Posted by XLR87T3 (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how to make scans, so I'll just post from another thread. Bear with me...

Ok here we go.

The fact is Goku's tremendous combat speed, even without Super Saiyan forms Thor would never land a hit on him. Thor has trouble with Wolverine and Spidermans speed, he isn't hitting Goku now or ever,

Goku's speed, techniques and overall skill and power will trump Thor. The entire battle would be in Goku's favour as Thor would never hit Goku at all.

Thor is slow and thank you Killemall for the scans

1. Blitz by Mongoose (The Mighty Thor 391), who cant even tag spiderman

.2. Blitz by Mongoose again (The Mighty Thor 408)

3. Captain America commenting on Thor's Lack of speed (while the person on the scan is Erik Masterson, read Captain America's comment on the right, second last panel) - Thor 447

4. Blitz by Spiderman (this is Erik Masterson) - The Mighty Thor 448

5. Fight with Wolverine - Thor himself admits Wolverine is faster than him, fourth scan last panel, fifth scan first panel.

6. Chulain (a footsoldier of Mikaboshi, someone with no superspeed whatsoever to talk about) comments on how slow Thor is before he KOs him with one bast (Thor Blood Oath 05) - read second scan, second last and last panel.

Even as Kid Goku, he would be way to fast for Thor to handle. Thor cannot swing and fight at the flight he travels at, putting him at a giant disadvantage.

Kid Goku doesn't dance around bullets like Spiderman does, he literally see's the bullets aiming at his face and dodges it point blank. Fast and precise to block bullets with his pole. Hypersonic reflexs and movement.

#3 Edited by XLR87T3 (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3: That post was originally created by XImpossibruX.

#4 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 7. Superman can beat him even if he can't fly.

#5 Posted by Nefarious (20435 posts) - - Show Bio

He might stop at Mongul.

#6 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

I made some edits, switched things up

#7 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

- I meant Golden Age supes

#8 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt:

In that case, stops at 13 or 15.

#9 Posted by Dredeuced (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Mjolnir, I think he stops at Mongul. I think he'd still beat Abomination (he should be much stronger with belt of strength and should outdo him in durability).

#10 Posted by dondave (37601 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@18hunt:

In that case, stops at 13 or 15.

QFT

#11 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears it.

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor still control's the weather.

@mk111: @dondave:

Thor has one-shotted Abomination before.

#13 Posted by tomlikesfries (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or the order of this gauntlet terribly wrong? Anyway, doesn't matter, because Thor clears it.

#14 Posted by XLR87T3 (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it stops at 7, or else 9.

#15 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3: I am a little uncertain to why you post that? Most of those scans are mine BTW apart form the Goku, but speed is rather inconsequential here as no one here is reall known to fight fast.

#16 Posted by laflux (16002 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@XLR87T3: I am a little uncertain to why you post that? Most of those scans are mine BTW apart form the Goku, but speed is rather inconsequential here as no one here is reall known to fight fast.

They are good scans, so get used to people trying to claim false ownership over them :P

#17 Edited by XLR87T3 (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I apologize about the scans. I just wanted to show and remind everybody that Thor is not that fast, and dudes like wolverine (and Spiderman) are faster that him combat-wise. ;) I should really post it in this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/green-lantern-team-vs-thor/744644/

#18 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor ends at Herc or Mongul