• 73 results
#1 Edited by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos has Thor under mind control. He uses Thor to attack Earth. Heroes of Earth attempt to stop him. After Thor takes them out, villains attempt to stop him. Here are the circumstances:

• Thor has every power he has ever had.
  • Everyone fighting him is the current version of the character.
  • Thor is bloodlusted. He eliminates someone by killing him.
  • Everyone is attempting to kill Thor to stop him. they must kill him to stop him.
  • No prep time, unless specified.
  • One hour break between rounds.
Thor

vs

Round One:

Spider-man and Daredevil

Round Two:

Hank Pym and Wasp

Round 3:

Cyclops
Storm
Colossus

Round 4:

Wolverine

Round 5:

Hulk

Round 6:

Aquaman
Plastic Man

Round 7:

Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman

Round 8:

Fantastic Four

Round 9:

Vision

Round 10:

Iron Man
Captain America
Hawkeye
Black Panther

Round 11:

Superman

Round 12:

Leader (with prep)
Abomination
Absorbing Man

Round 13:

Dr. Doom (with prep)

Round 14:

Professor X
Magneto

Round 15:

Martian Manhunter

Round 16:

Batman (with prep)
Nightwing
Tim Drake
Barbara Gordan

Round 17:

Flash (Wally)
Cyborg

Round 18:

Round 19:

Darkseid

Round 20:

Odin (with Destroyer Armor)

Does Thor clear it? If not, how long does he last?

#2 Posted by HolySerpent (12806 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. Organized this sh!t

#3 Posted by _slim_ (14059 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Thinking the same thing.

#4 Posted by Nefarious (22894 posts) - - Show Bio

At Round 6, he stops.

#5 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Damn. Organized this sh!t

@_slim_ said:

Lol. Thinking the same thing.

That always happens when I do anything that isn't a large pic. I edited it.

#6 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

At Round 6, he stops.

How so?

#7 Posted by Nefarious (22894 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCannon: I mean Round 7. Why is Black Panther above Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel? 
#8 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

@TheCannon: I mean Round 7. Why is Black Panther above Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel?

Because it also included Iron Man and Cap. I think it would be better Thor fighting the Avengers since they know him.

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Matches are totally out of order...in current set up he stops at either 11 or 14.

I think 14 is arguable, but how would he lose at 11?

#9 Posted by HolySerpent (12806 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesnt get pass wally.

#10 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Doesnt get pass wally.

How?

#11 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, current means new 52, New supes is not stopping Thor.

That being said, Thor gets up to Doom. Doom stomps.

#12 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Superman is super powerful and could defeat Thor after a very long fight...And by the way Thor has no resistance to telepathy so Professor X or any telepath would solo him.

But Superman is not invulnerable to magic. mjolnir is magical. Thor wins against Superman.

#13 Posted by HolySerpent (12806 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed blitz and i shouldnt have to say

#14 Posted by _slim_ (14059 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom with prep? How much prep? And could Sue just put a bubble in his head?

#15 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 15 from exhaustian and wear.

#16 Posted by _slim_ (14059 posts) - - Show Bio

And what about Johnny having the CCR? could that be effective?

#17 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Dr. Doom with prep? How much prep? And could Sue just put a bubble in his head?

Roughly 7 hours prep.

@_slim_ said:

And what about Johnny having the CCR? could that be effective?

Not sure what you mean when you say CCR.

#18 Posted by _slim_ (14059 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Superman is super powerful and could defeat Thor after a very long fight...And by the way Thor has no resistance to telepathy so Professor X or any telepath would solo him.

But Superman is not invulnerable to magic. mjolnir is magical. Thor wins against Superman.

Thor's super magical hammer doesn't stop Supes from blitzing him, and utlizing his speed so Supes would still win.

Also, you really need to put this in better order.

#20 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

@TheCannon: Cosmic Control Rod

Okay. I'm not used to hearing people abbreviate it.

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Round 12. Thor would be way to tired and worn down from all the other battles (especially the Hulk and Superman battles.)

That said, Abomination would get in some good slugs in and dent Thor a bit, wearing him down, leaving Leader and his gadgets, weapons, robots, minions, and whatever he can get in 12 hours + of prep. (Thor rests 12 hours in total plus the duration of all the battles so many it could be close to 24 hours of prep)

#22 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlueLantern1995 said:

Matches are totally out of order

Agreed 
@BlueLantern1995 said:

@TheCannon Superman is super powerful and could defeat Thor after a very long fight...And by the way Thor has no resistance to telepathy so Professor X or any telepath would solo him.

Actually he does but anyway in the time it would take for Xavier to think it would be all over 
@TheCannon: Specify prep time because how on earth is Batman and crew so high up? 
Also why are WW and Captain Marvel so low down when they would wreck most on this list
#23 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@TheCannon: Specify prep time because how on earth is Batman and crew so high up? Also why are WW and Captain Marvel so low down when they would wreck most on this list

About 12 hours prep for Bats.

#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

At Round 6, he stops.

Hell no, Thor would lightning strike Aqua Man, and than melt Plastic Man, with Anti-Blast.

#25 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Nefarious said:

At Round 6, he stops.

Hell no, Thor would lightning strike Aqua Man, and than melt Plastic Man, with Anti-Blast.

This.

#26 Posted by SpectresWrath01 (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor only having 1 hour break between each rounds is his major disadvantage here. But sense he has every power he has ever had and I am assuming this isnt King Rune Thor? And just normal Thor using OD Force and Warrior Madness, this is how I would see it.

1. Thor vs Spider-man and Daredevil (1 hour break)- Thor stomps this no need to explain.

2. Thor vs Hank Pym and Wasp (1 hour break)- Thor wins no need to explain

3. Thor vs Cyclops, Storm and Colossus (1 hour break)- Thor wins after being dealt some blows by cyclops optic blast and storms lighting attacks. Colossus strength is not really a big factor here seeing that Thor is much stronger than him. Team X-men would only do minor damage to him but could not stop him.

4. Thor vs Wolverine-(1 hour break) Even being dealt some blows from his last fight this would be no contest. Thor could easily grab Wolverine and drag him into space.

5. Thor vs Hulk- (1 hour break) Much better fight but Thor should still win here I believe. However, this wont be a easy victory for him and the Hulk will do some major damage before he loses. The Hulks strength rivals that of Thor or possiblly even surpasses Thors.

6. Thor vs Aquaman and Plastic man (1 hour break) Even though Thor would have suffered some damage from the Hulk his power over Lighting should still fry Aquaman and Plastic man.

7. Thor vs Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman- (1 Hour Break) This is where Thors madness would most likely come to a end. Wonder Woman has fought Superman and kept him on his toes and almost defeated him a couple times by herself. The same goes for Captain Marvel. Captain Marvel also has the speed factor in combat over Thor. Not flight speed may I add. Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman also have super strength to rival that of Thors. Not only that Thor has just gone thru 6 battles with only 6 hours rest between each round while WW and Cap are fresh. Thor would have also suffered most of his damage from the Hulk but the other battles also wouldnt have gone down without a fight. I dont believe Thor would be ready to take on this battle.

If Thor managed to get by Cap and WW he would continue until he got to number 11. By then Thor would have been too warn out and he wouldnt be able to keep up with Supes.

If this is King Rune Thor. He would most likely clear it until he got to either Wally or Odin. Superman would give him alot of trouble but King Rune Thor would still be victor.

#27 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpectresWrath01 said:

Thor only having 1 hour break between each rounds is his major disadvantage here. But sense he has every power he has ever had and I am assuming this isnt King Rune Thor? And just normal Thor using OD Force and Warrior Madness, this is how I would see it.

1. Thor vs Spider-man and Daredevil (1 hour break)- Thor stomps this no need to explain.

2. Thor vs Hank Pym and Wasp (1 hour break)- Thor wins no need to explain

3. Thor vs Cyclops, Storm and Colossus (1 hour break)- Thor wins after being dealt some blows by cyclops optic blast and storms lighting attacks. Colossus strength is not really a big factor here seeing that Thor is much stronger than him. Team X-men would only do minor damage to him but could not stop him.

4. Thor vs Wolverine-(1 hour break) Even being dealt some blows from his last fight this would be no contest. Thor could easily grab Wolverine and drag him into space.

5. Thor vs Hulk- (1 hour break) Much better fight but Thor should still win here I believe. However, this wont be a easy victory for him and the Hulk will do some major damage before he loses. The Hulks strength rivals that of Thor or possiblly even surpasses Thors.

6. Thor vs Aquaman and Plastic man (1 hour break) Even though Thor would have suffered some damage from the Hulk his power over Lighting should still fry Aquaman and Plastic man.

7. Thor vs Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman- (1 Hour Break) This is where Thors madness would most likely come to a end. Wonder Woman has fought Superman and kept him on his toes and almost defeated him a couple times by herself. The same goes for Captain Marvel. Captain Marvel also has the speed factor in combat over Thor. Not flight speed may I add. Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman also have super strength to rival that of Thors. Not only that Thor has just gone thru 6 battles with only 6 hours rest between each round while WW and Cap are fresh. Thor would have also suffered most of his damage from the Hulk but the other battles also wouldnt have gone down without a fight. I dont believe Thor would be ready to take on this battle.

If Thor managed to get by Cap and WW he would continue until he got to number 11. By then Thor would have been too warn out and he wouldnt be able to keep up with Supes.

If this is King Rune Thor. He would most likely clear it until he got to either Wally or Odin. Superman would give him alot of trouble but King Rune Thor would still be victor.

This, he just doesn't get enough rest 
RKT would stop at Odin
#28 Posted by Nefarious (22894 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant: I said that before he edited the OP.
#29 Posted by KraytRawk (628 posts) - - Show Bio

The thread seems a little unorganized, so it'd be hard to judge how far he'd get..

#30 Posted by BigCimmerian (8837 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Flash, but because of bloodlust he may pass him, but would definitely stop at Darkseid

#31 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

When you say every power he's ever had... Like Odin Force and Runes?

#32 Posted by Pokeysteve (8658 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no current Captain Marvel. I don't think he's appeared yet.

Anyways, Thor's pulled so many abilities out of his ass over the years, I can see him clearing this. Maybe/probably stops at Odin.

#33 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

With every power he has ever had he stomps into infinity and beyond till he hits the match with the Destroyer. He wins that though if the kind of power Rune King Thor had wasn't an exaggeration. Honestly though, some of these match ups are horrendously one sided to Thor if hes running around with a fraction of his power.

#34 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Thor has every power he has ever had.

So, basically Rune-King Thor? Yea, he clears. He even gets past Odin because RKT was basically a more-powerful version of Odin.

#35 Posted by terry2012 (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at round 5 or 7.

#36 Posted by XImpossibruX (5252 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

He stops at round 5 or 7.

Ehh Thor can pass Round 5, but yes definitely stops at 7.

#37 Posted by God_Spawn (38294 posts) - - Show Bio

Current you say?

Threatened by weather?
Cyclops vs. Thor
#38 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO at Round 1.

#39 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Current you say?

Minus the whole "Thor having every power he's ever had". Let's be honest, that is a colossal amount of power.

#40 Posted by terry2012 (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX:Yeah that what I'm was thinking.

#41 Posted by gravitypress (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT would clear it. OF Thor would stop at Odin most likely.

#42 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

17 and 19 are risky. He stops at 20. Cleares everything else.

#43 Posted by God_Spawn (38294 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: My post was only half serious. It is a lot of power but so is even a fifth of the Phoenix Force.

#44 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@isaac_clarke: My post was only half serious. It is a lot of power but so is even a fifth of the Phoenix Force.

Current people in charge are more of the opinion the entirety of it is below Odin. Which given their feats with it, they haven't done anything he couldn't do better individually. Rune King Thor was Odin + Power of the Runes.

#45 Posted by God_Spawn (38294 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: And Brevoort is a dumbass for thinking so I'm going to ignore it. I agree they don't have the feats to their name yet but as I previously said my point was only half serious. In all seriousness I legit think someone of power of the PF as large as a chunk as a fifth of it is still should still be in an a high tier of power and quite frankly above Odin.

#46 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@isaac_clarke: And Brevoort is a dumbass for thinking so I'm going to ignore it. I agree they don't have the feats to their name yet but as I previously said my point was only half serious. In all seriousness I legit think someone of power of the PF as large as a chunk as a fifth of it is still should still be in an a high tier of power and quite frankly above Odin.

That depends really IMO. White Crown Jean would kick Odin to the curb, normally though, that avatars tend to be less than impressive. That's honestly why I'm so surprised at what the Phoenix Five more or less are doing in their showings, especially against Thor given he's punked out an avatar with that hammer in the past.

Though like I said, the power they've so far shown isn't really anything the All-Father couldn't do better. Hell King Thor took over the world and that seemed to go without much issues.

#47 Posted by God_Spawn (38294 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: Fair enough.

#48 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, a lot of people have been asking this. I say every power he has ever had. Every power he has ever shown to have, he has here. So Odinforce Thor, Rune King Thor, etc. He has EVERYTHING.

#49 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Okay, a lot of people have been asking this. I say every power he has ever had. Every power he has ever shown to have, he has here. So Odinforce Thor, Rune King Thor, etc. He has EVERYTHING.

Thor kills them all

#50 Posted by TheCannon (19403 posts) - - Show Bio

So you say he clears it. Good.