• 53 results
#1 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has mastered the full power of both the Odin Force and Speed Force(final thread like this)

Thor

Rules:

1. All bloodlusted

2. No prep(unless specifically stated)

3. Thor is Fully healed after each battle

4. Win by K.O.

5. No bfr

6. Takes place in New York City

• Start 10 feet apart
  • Sunny
  • No wind
  • Can see each other
  • flying allowed, but leaving NYC is not

Rounds

1. Black Adam and Captain Marvel

2.Ultraman(sundipped for 3 hours) and Isis

3. Gladiator(uni powered) and Ms. Marvel(binary)

4. Barry Allen(with blue power ring) and Wonder Woman(star sapphire)

5. Superman(sundipped for 12 hours) and Martian Manhunter

6. Sodam Yat(Ion) and Superboy Prime

7. Nekron and Atrocitus

8. Thanos(fully prepped) and Soulfire Darkseid with the Antilife Equation

9. Dark Phoenix

10. Molecule Man and Pre Retcon Beyonder

#2 Posted by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

Again with the fan-fic Thor with powers he doesn't have. And the order of the gauntlet makes no sense.

There should be a rule banning threads with fan-fic characters like this.

#3 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Again with the fan-fic Thor with powers he doesn't have. And the order of the gauntlet makes no sense.

Look, if you don't like it just don't comment.

Since you already have, how should the gauntlet go anyway?

And it's not fan fic.

#4 Posted by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Look, if you don't like it just don't comment.

Will that stop threads like this? Nope.

Also, have keyboard, will comment, and similar thoughts along that theme.

#5 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I'm seeing here way higher than thor's level even with odin force and speed force. Molecule man, Pre Retcon Beyonder and dark pheonix are just way out of thor's league.

#6 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

1. Well if you read all of OP(particularly the beginning) you'd see I said I wouldn't make any more threads like this. But you felt the need to criticize, didn't you?

2. Don't understand the bolded part.

#7 Posted by gonjasufi (173 posts) - - Show Bio

giving thanos full prep pretty much makes him unstoppable. unless his unconcious mind is fully prepped to defeat himself, haha.

#8 Edited by Fetts (4552 posts) - - Show Bio

Edit: Didn't read that he had Odin Force and Speed Force. 

I'd say maybe Round 5? I can tell you now that he's not making it past Round 8.

#9 Posted by BigCimmerian (8878 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears everything till 8 round with ease

#10 Posted by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

1. Well if you read all of OP(particularly the beginning) you'd see I said I wouldn't make any more threads like this. But you felt the need to criticize, didn't you?

2. Don't understand the bolded part.

Yeah, like you said you wouldn't make any more threads ever, and like you said you were going to ask a mod to ban you. How did those work out again?

Shocked.

#11 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@gonjasufi said:

giving thanos full prep pretty much makes him unstoppable. unless his unconcious mind is fully prepped to defeat himself, haha.

Didn't want to make an easy gauntlet.

@Fetts said:

Quite honestly, I don't think he makes it past Round 1, considering the distance. Hell even if there was more distance I might still say the same thing.

With the Speed Force? Do you know what that does to Thor?

It makes him faster than thought.

EDIT: How are gauntlets supposed to be organized, anyway?

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (15110 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you always give Thor powers he shouldn't have.

#13 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: ITS FUN

#14 Posted by TDK_1997 (15110 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: It's fun only for big Thor fans.

#15 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Yeah, like you said you wouldn't make any more threads ever, and like you said you were going to ask a mod to ban you. How did those work out again?

Shocked.

I'm not making this type of thread anymore, I'm not giving up making threads entirely,

#16 Edited by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: @TDK_1997 said:

he is a big thor fan, so am I .. its fun! If you don't like, don't comment...

#17 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Last thread like this.

#18 Posted by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Shocked.

I'm not making this type of thread anymore, I'm not giving up making threads entirely,

BS. Everyone knows you're going to continue making these types of threads. Let's not pretend otherwise. Giving Thor abilities he doesn't have so that he doesn't lose to people that he would normally lose to is desperate fanwanking, plain and simple.

Anyway, I have no desire to argue with children, so I'm gonna bounce out of this thread now.

#19 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Easiest to Hardest i think

#20 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

BS. Everyone knows you're going to continue making these types of threads. Let's not pretend otherwise. Giving Thor abilities he doesn't have so that he doesn't lose to people that he would normally lose to is desperate fanwanking, plain and simple.

Anyway, I have no desire to argue with children, so I'm gonna bounce out of this thread now.

I'm not, you just believe I am for some unknown reason.

#21 Posted by TheCannon (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

I know where it ends, but it hurts to type it.

#22 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Beyonder and Molecule Man are BEFORE Dark Phoenix?

Stopped reading after that.

#23 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

The gauntlet is out of whack for one Dark Phoenix is not the most powerful here, hard to say who'd be more powerful Beyonder and Molecule Man or fully prep Thanos, but both are more powerful than Dark phoenix. A bloodlusted Barry Allen would still be more powerful than a sundipped Superman or Superboy prime, Neckron hard to say while he has in past been defeated by Captain Atom currently based on Blackest Night nothing short of white ring can actually put him down.

As far as i am concerned Thor stops at 8, even with full speedforce and Odinforce a fully prep Thanos is more than capable of taking him down.

Round 9 is hard to tell because we dont know how durable beyonder or molecule man are in terms of physical durability, but should they get change to do anything it would be over right there and then.

Darkphoenix, meh! phoenix doesnt look as powerful as it used to. I still think Thor might beat DP.

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Say it.

#25 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10580 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos

#26 Posted by TheCannon (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TheCannon said:

Say it.

The one with Martian Manhun...

...ter

#27 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i see why people dislike this concept, but well there is no rule in comicvine that states such battles cant be made. There have been battle with Batman with GL rings, hulk with red lantern ring or Wolverine with Zoom's power. If someone wants to make a thread with extras why bash him? Its not like these are intentional spite threads, there are character against whom thor will lose here too.

#28 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

...ter

How is Manhunter going to do anything against Thor, who's apparently for this thread much much faster? Already has TP resistence amplified by Odin Force and with insane speed its hard to mindrape him and with speedforce Thor now has answer to MM's intangibility he can keep martian manhunter tangible even against his wishes.

#29 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

PR Beyonder and Molecule Man are BEFORE Dark Phoenix?

Stopped reading after that.

Changed it.

@TheCannon said:

...ter

lol.

@Killemall said:

Well i see why people dislike this concept, but well there is no rule in comicvine that states such battles cant be made. There have been battle with Batman with GL rings, hulk with red lantern ring or Wolverine with Zoom's power. If someone wants to make a thread with extras why bash him? Its not like these are intentional spite threads, there are character against whom thor will lose here too.

He/she just bashes me, that's all. No worries.

#30 Edited by TheCannon (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TheCannon said:

...ter

How is Manhunter going to do anything against Thor, who's apparently for this thread much much faster? Already has TP resistence amplified by Odin Force and with insane speed its hard to mindrape him and with speedforce Thor now has answer to MM's intangibility he can keep martian manhunter tangible even against his wishes.

Yes! A reason Thor beats him!

He clears it! :D

#31 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

He/she just bashes me, that's all. No worries.

Pardon me for saying this but i do understand why Bane doesnt like you because you are bias towards thor (sorry but thats honest to goodness truth from what i have seen). That being said i think making a creative battle is good, people dislike that fact that its always Thor you use as if you are trying to make him look better by giving him extras. You could have done the same with say Hulk or thanos. Also its a he, not a she.

Also with morals off, not holding anything back, Barry Allen is more than capable of soloing both Superman (even after Sundipped) and Martian Manhunter on his own, i dont understand why he is before them in the order.

#32 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Pardon me for saying this but i do understand why Bane doesnt like you because you are bias towards thor (sorry but thats honest to goodness truth from what i have seen). That being said i think making a creative battle is good, people dislike that fact that its always Thor you use as if you are trying to make him look better by giving him extras. You could have done the same with say Hulk or thanos. Also its a he, not a she.

Also with morals off, not holding anything back, Barry Allen is more than capable of soloing both Superman (even after Sundipped) and Martian Manhunter on his own, i dont understand why he is before them in the order.

That's why I said this was my final battle thread like this.

#33 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

You really think he can beat a fully prepped Thanos, dont even know what that translates into power scale, and PR Beyonder, who's as close to being omnipotent as it gets?

#34 Edited by Bo88gdan (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 9 round

#35 Posted by TheCannon (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TheCannon said:

You really think he can beat a fully prepped Thanos, dont even know what that translates into power scale, and PR Beyonder, who's as close to being omnipotent as it gets?

D'oh! I was finally convinced that he could beat Manhunter and I kept telling myself he could beat Dark Phoenix. Error!

This is TheCannon's pet robot. I will answer for him now until he wakes up from passing out.

#36 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Thanos could get the Infinity Gauntlet.

#37 Posted by 0n1zuka (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stops at round 8. I thought about 7, but I'm not sure how powerful Nekron is right now.

#38 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Thor has mastered the full power of both the Odin Force and Speed Force(final thread like this)

#39 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka said:

Thor stops at round 8. I thought about 7, but I'm not sure how powerful Nekron is right now.

Pre dc reboot Nekron at his strongest.

@Death Certificate said:

It's my final thread like this, relax.

#40 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

D'oh! I was finally convinced that he could beat Manhunter and I kept telling myself he could beat Dark Phoenix. Error!

This is TheCannon's pet robot. I will answer for him now until he wakes up from passing out.

hahahah, nice to meet you Mr. Pet Robot wanna grab a gallon of oil as refreshment?

@majestic99 said:

Thanos could get the Infinity Gauntlet.

Why stop there? Go ahead and grab it all. IG, UN, Cosmic Cubes, HOTU and whatever else he gets his hands on.

#41 Posted by TDK_1997 (15110 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@TDK_1997 said:

Last thread like this.

Don't lie dude.

#42 Posted by TheCannon (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TheCannon said:

hahahah, nice to meet you Mr. Pet Robot wanna grab a gallon of oil as refreshment?

I do not need oil, as I was designed to be powered by solar energy. I need nothing else but sunlight.

#43 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Don't lie dude.

I'm not.

#44 Edited by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure about 7 since don't know enough about them, first 6 are definitely fine. 8, 9 and 10 are ridiculously impossible.

#45 Posted by 0n1zuka (3707 posts) - - Show Bio
@majestic99: Then the Odinson stops at round 7 instead.
#46 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

I do not need oil, as I was designed to be powered by solar energy. I need nothing else but sunlight.

superman fan much :p

#47 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka said:

@majestic99: Then the Odinson stops at round 7 instead.

Okay.

#48 Posted by KaioKen (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nessy said:

Not sure about 7 since don't know enough about them, first 5 are definitely fine, 6 not so sure, 8, 9 and 10 are ridiculously impossible.

#49 Posted by TheCannon (19472 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TheCannon said:

superman fan much :p

Being a robot, I do not make choices. I was not designed to have free wi-...

NEW PROGRAMMING ACCEPTED.

Superman is an overrated boyscout in a fa**y costume!

#50 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Stops at Round 6.

Explain reasoning.