Thor Runs the Gauntlet

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JackJack390

So Thor (Classic Version) learns that if he does not pass this gauntlet he causes Ragnarok, so no holding back against his enemies, plus if he gets past 3 he unlocks his warriors madness and if he gets to 9 he gets Odin Force!! Remember he will be kinda really pissed cause if he loses it's the end.

Round 1. the X-men: Cyclops (no visor removal), Colossus (not collossusnaut), Cable (strength and plasma blaster only), and Warpath (Adamantium knives).

Round 2. Team Bruisers: Luke Cage, Grey Hulk, and She-Hulk

Round 3. Team Weapon-X: Deadpool (Two adamantium swords and two AK-47s), Sabretooth (Adamantium), and X-23 (Armed with two 5-7s from call of duty BO2 with Adamantium bullets)

Round 4. Team Spidy: Agent Venom and pissed Spider-Man (Pete, he had bad coffee that morning)

Round 5. Fantastic Four: Ben, Sue, Johnny, and Reed

Round 6. Team Trickters: Loki and Dr. Doom

Round 7. Apocalypse

Round 8. Beta Ray Bill

Round 9. Justice League/Team Dc: Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal), and Captain Marvel (Superman and CM are pre-52 and Hal and WW are new-52)

Rules: Thor can be KOed or killed for defeat, but to pass he must kill his foes, no prep, though Thor knows who he will be fighting, he gets 1 day in-between fights for rest and cool downs, no sun bathing for Supes, and GL is fully charged, Thor has no morals and bloodlust is on, his opponents aren't bloodlusted and they have morals except in round 9 when everyone is morals off and bloodlusted.

Location: Empty Planet that has a yellow sun for Supes and earths atmosphere.

Let the games begin!!!!!!

**Edited**

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 7, but if he does win he beats Diana and superman with Odin force.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at either 6-7. Giving him Odin Force to Fight Supes and Diana is a bit unfair.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Possibly stops at 1. The toughest rounds for him should be 1 and 7, if he gets past those then he clears. Really he should clear IF he gets past 1.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gets to 7, then gets stomped.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the changes you made, I still think it's possible for him to clear. He's beaten BRB before and Loki was never that big of a threat. Its gonna be tough but he can do it.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

stos at 7

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Thor is beyond stupid in Warriors Madness. Beta Ray Bill could take him alone, if he played it smart. Same with Loki.

JimmyJLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If he gets past 1 and 7 he clears. I don't see Diana and even Pre 52 Superman taking down an Odin Force fueled Thor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Hulk number 1?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: They are smart enough to but Thor already beat BRB in warrior madness mode so he can do it again.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@jayc1324: Blood & Thunder was beyond biased towards Thor. I refuse to call that credible. He beat down Beta Ray Bill & SS at the same time during Blood & Thunder; would you call that credible?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: his strength is multiplied by ten. He is already at least as strong as BRB and stronger than than silver surfer so now he's just ten times as stronger. Not to mention he has beaten silver surfer without any amps before. I think its perfectly credible. That's kind of the point of giving characters amps IMO, so they can do ridiculous stuff.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Blood & Thunder was horridly biased in Thor's favor, the fact that you think its credible is repulsing. Using Blood & Thunder as source is laughable, IMO.

He still gets stomped at 7.

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a "not-holding-back" thor always mops the floor with hulk, so round 1 is not a problem. i don't see BRB tanking blows from WM thor for long but he's still able to hurt him, loki probably finds a way to defeat thor. i say 60/40 on the team's favor. if thor passes round 7 then 8th one is a huge mismatch, OF thor destroys them in seconds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I don't see what's wrong with an amped Thor winning round 7, especially when he already basically did round 7 in a comic book before but OK.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: I already said that comic was crap when dealing with other characters. He beat down 2 characters that would of stomped him, together. It was just to make Thor look good.

Beta Ray Bill & Loki are definitely smart enough to beat Thor. Beta Ray Bill actually uses his hammer to the fullest, and is much more skilled at using it. Loki can also make illusions and throw Thor off. They have no chance of losing, unless the plot demands it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: I can still see Thor winning. Your claim about Blood and Thunder is based off the fact that you find Thor beating surfer and BRB crazy, but I find warrior madness Thor beating them perfectly normal. He was crazy amped so it made sense. Ten times stronger and more ferocious. Why shouldn't he win? He was amped above their power level and it showed.

That's where we disagree, on how to take Blood and Thunder into account.

Would also like to point out that thor has beaten Loki before as well.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@jayc1324: Still doesn't change my stance on Blood and Thunder. It was horribly biased. Of course he was buffed, but Beta Ray Bill & Silver Surfer were treated like they were nothing. Again, it doesn't change the stance that WM Thor isn't smart, at all. I haven't seen you use another argument, outside of Blood & Thunder.

He isn't winning 7.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: there's no need for another argument because Blood and Thunder proves he can do it. You think it's biased so you disagree but its fine by me. Agree to disagree I guess.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MsMcGinnis02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MsMcGinnis02

@beaconofstrength: We already know that as shown in Dark World when Thor visits Loki that Loki looked composed before his illusion was removed and Loki was a mess

So we know that Loki's illusions do not work on him

So if Thor's lucky could get to 8 but probly get beat at 7

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Thor had time manipulation, so he could clear.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, one of my most successful threads