Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

they are four ways ds can win.
1. omega beams one shot and good bye thor, quasar or gladiator.
2. ds can bfr them he can move threw time at will he can bfr any of them to the begining of time to the big bang.
3. ds can mind rape them.
4. ds might can manipulate them but i do not know how good the teams protections is.
darksied wins.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Susanoo

Darksied.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
the one known as Darkseid wins here...
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Susanoo
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

they are four ways ds can win.1. omega beams one shot and good bye thor, quasar or gladiator.2. ds can bfr them he can move threw time at will he can bfr any of them to the begining of time to the big bang.3. ds can mind rape them. 4. ds might can manipulate them but i do not know how good the teams protections is.

1. Mjolnir can block it.

2. Thor can bfr him as well.

3. Thor has resisted it before from Moondragon with the mind gem.

4. Manipulate? Miscellaneous right?

I agree that Darkseid wins but I'm just going to fight for team 1.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Susanoo:
  1. you really think thor can block ds omege beams.
  2. your right can bfr.
  3. well i guess mind raping will not work on thor. but how strong is quasar and glads resisted to mind raping is?
  4. i was talking about matter manipulation but i do not know how good they protection is. do you? i would just like to know for future purposes.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Wonder Woman did block the Omega Beams with her Bracelets... 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Susanoo
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Susanoo:
  1. you really think thor can block ds omege beams.
  2. your right can bfr.
  3. well i guess mind raping will not work on thor. but how strong is quasar and glads resisted to mind raping is?
  4. i was talking about matter manipulation but i do not know how good they protection is. do you? i would just like to know for future purposes.

1. He has blocked worse before.

3. I don't know anything about Quasar and Gladiator.

4. Thor has good resistance towards this type of stuff. He has easily resisted things like time manipulation before.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Susanoo:
  1. so he can block the ob.
  2. i do not know much of them either.
  3. thor has good resistence but i wonder how good quasar and glads resistince is i hope some body comes shed some light on the situation for me.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Susanoo
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Susanoo:
  1. so he can block the ob.
  2. i do not know much of them either.
  3. thor has good resistence but i wonder how good quasar and glads resistince is i hope some body comes shed some light on the situation for me.

1. Pretty much.

2. Same

4. I'll assume Gladiator has the same resistance as characters similar to Superman (Hyperion, Sentry, ect) but I'm not sure.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
well I guess I will jump in a bit then... Gladiator for the most part is a Superman Rip Off... though his attributes overall are somewhat like Superman's... Planet Crushing Strength, ability to excel 100 times faster than light... dude is pretty Badass... but I think Darkseid would put his Foot in his Badass... lol
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Susanoo
@King Saturn said:

well I guess I will jump in a bit then... Gladiator for the most part is a Superman Rip Off... though his attributes overall are somewhat like Superman's... Planet Crushing Strength, ability to excel 100 times faster than light... dude is pretty Badass... but I think Darkseid would put his Foot in his Badass... lol

Ok this make sense. I still doubt Glads have abilities like Superhuman intellect, speeding up his thoughts or body to become intangible and things like that though.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Darkseid always wins.

Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By marvelrules2011

thor now has the odin force in this fight

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Susanoo
@marvelrules2011 said:

thor now has the odin force

Thor solos then. Get rid of his Odin force.
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By marvelrules2011

current thor

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666

Darkseid at his strongest means?

Because normal DS loses to off-morals Thor or Gladiator. I am not sure about Quasar, since there is no BFR.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael: ds at his strongest means sky father level ds thor or glads would get stomped by sky father ds the supes always fights ds clones the real ds stomps supes, quasar,thor or glads easy.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael: ds at his strongest means sky father level ds thor or glads would get stomped by sky father ds the supes always fights ds clones the real ds stomps supes, quasar,thor or glads easy.
Skyfather by itself doesn't mean much. For example in Marvel only few Skyfather are top dogs. In DC Skyfathers doesn't have such a great feats like Odin or Surtur.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael: sky father ds has feats like taking a punch from lobo with out flinching and lobo hurting his hands like when she-hulk hurt her hand punching silver surfer taking a blast from a fully powered gl which had 100%( the blast drained the lanterns energy to zero) with out flinching taking on the jla those are  feats he stomps thor, superman quasar and glads.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Which is very good, but not in Marvel top Skyyfather's level feats.
2.Second one I would like to see.
3.He doesn't stomp them, because they are too fast for him out of morals.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By YoungGunna

Darkseid

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
Skyfather by itself doesn't mean much. For example in Marvel only few Skyfather are top dogs. In DC Skyfathers doesn't have such a great feats like Odin or Surtur.
but honestly what did you expect ? Marvel dwells on characters like Hercules and Thor where they can excel on the skills of Odin and Zeus who are Skyfathers... while Zeus and Odin in DC usually take the backseat... and are only spoken of in Wonder Woman comics... or perhaps issues involving the New Gods or something... 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
but honestly what did you expect ? Marvel dwells on characters like Hercules and Thor where they can excel on the skills of Odin and Zeus who are Skyfathers... while Zeus and Odin in DC usually take the backseat... and are only spoken of in Wonder Woman comics... or perhaps issues involving the New Gods or something... 
But it doesn't change anything. This is why I don't belive that any other head of Earth's panteons is on par with Odin, Zeus and Vishnu, that is why I won't put Bor in their level, that is why I don't see Fallen One too much in battle etc. If they don't have anything to backup their Skyfather status of power, they can't be put in the same level with Odin or Zeus.

The same with Darkseid. IMO he has feats in par with Semi-Skyfather level in Marvel means.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@czarny_samael said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
But it doesn't change anything. This is why I don't belive that any other head of Earth's panteons is on par with Odin, Zeus and Vishnu, that is why I won't put Bor in their level, that is why I don't see Fallen One too much in battle etc. If they don't have anything to backup their Skyfather status of power, they can't be put in the same level with Odin or Zeus. The same with Darkseid. IMO he has feats in par with Semi-Skyfather level in Marvel means.
I disagree... 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
But it doesn't change anything. This is why I don't belive that any other head of Earth's panteons is on par with Odin, Zeus and Vishnu, that is why I won't put Bor in their level, that is why I don't see Fallen One too much in battle etc. If they don't have anything to backup their Skyfather status of power, they can't be put in the same level with Odin or Zeus. The same with Darkseid. IMO he has feats in par with Semi-Skyfather level in Marvel means.
I disagree... 
Without any reasons I assume?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:
1.Which is very good, but not in Marvel top Skyyfather's level feats.2.Second one I would like to see.3.He doesn't stomp them, because they are too fast for him out of morals.
ds stomps i am not trying to compare ds to odin or zeus i am comparing him to thor, superman,quasar and gladiator he stomps them he is a low level sky father they punches will not harm him i do not have the scans but i have comicvine to back that up go on ds vs threads ds is above guys like thor, ss and superman he stomps them all.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:
1.Which is very good, but not in Marvel top Skyyfather's level feats.2.Second one I would like to see.3.He doesn't stomp them, because they are too fast for him out of morals.
ds stomps i am not trying to compare ds to odin or zeus i am comparing him to thor, superman,quasar and gladiator he stomps them he is a low level sky father they punches will not harm him i do not have the scans but i have comicvine to back that up go on ds vs threads ds is above guys like thor, ss and superman he stomps them all.
He has to have feats or statements made by narrator or Reed that proves that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
@czarny_samael said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael said:
@King Saturn said:
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
I disagree... 
Without any reasons I assume?
or perhaps I have reasons... I just am letting this issue die here... instead of going pages and pages over BS
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael: he has feats i gave you his feats he is a low level sky father taking a punch from lobo with out flinching do i have to remind you lobo hurt his hand lobo has supes strenght and he could not hurt ds he took a blast from greenlantern with out moving a full power blast the ring had 100% it blasted all of its energy to 0% out and it still had no effect on ds do i have to remind you gl kyle rayner bust 5 planets in his time he busted the oa and reformed it easy it only took 1 second and it took nowhere near full power to do that full power a gl can destroy well over on planet. ds took on the whole jla for crying out loud he stomps supes,thor,ss,quasar and gladiator he is above those people. beside show me when the narrator or reed ever said ss is above any body you ss is i say silver silver is not above people like thor or supes.but why bother it is obvious you are stuck on your ways.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@czarny_samael said:
Darkseid at his strongest means? Because normal DS loses to off-morals Thor or Gladiator. I am not sure about Quasar, since there is no BFR.
No Caption Provided
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@czarny_samael said:
Darkseid at his strongest means? Because normal DS loses to off-morals Thor or Gladiator. I am not sure about Quasar, since there is no BFR.
Really mature. How old are You man?

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael: he has feats i gave you his feats he is a low level sky father taking a punch from lobo with out flinching do i have to remind you lobo hurt his hand lobo has supes strenght and he could not hurt ds he took a blast from greenlantern with out moving a full power blast the ring had 100% it blasted all of its energy to 0% out and it still had no effect on ds do i have to remind you gl kyle rayner bust 5 planets in his time he busted the oa and reformed it easy it only took 1 second and it took nowhere near full power to do that full power a gl can destroy well over on planet. ds took on the whole jla for crying out loud he stomps supes,thor,ss,quasar and gladiator he is above those people. beside show me when the narrator or reed ever said ss is above any body you ss is i say silver silver is not above people like thor or supes.but why bother it is obvious you are stuck on your ways.

And I've told You to bring scans. Also Kyle's energy is unlimited IIRC.
Also it is all about speed - without morals they can speedblitz him, until You can prove that Superman ever used nanosecond speed reaction on him. Only clear indication about it can prove it. Without it, ordinary speedblitz isn't a prove.

Surfer doesn't need any words, because he has feats that proves his level. I've just give You a way of showing Darkseid's power without showing me planet-busting scans (for example) for him. I know that many people didn't have a chacne to bust a planet, but when they are fighting, there often is said how much power they've used. I can show what I'm talking about if You want.
flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By flamingmuffin

if you mean current darkseid then team wins

dont know what you mean by "darkseid is at his strongest" though. pre-crisis is his strongest, he'd win then
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@flamingmuffin said:
if you mean current darkseid then team wins
dont know what you mean by "darkseid is at his strongest" though. pre-crisis is his strongest, he'd win then
And that is what I was thinking in my first post.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael: i do not have the scans but belive me all the hype is real so is the feats he done all of this he is above normal heroes kyle ring is not unlimited if it was how did star heart drain it? he still has to charge it but not as often as other gl's  ds is above normal heroes the thread speak for them selves. ds stomps supes, silver surfer,thor ,quasar and gladiator face it ds is stronger. ss is not above thor or supes i saw some thor scans and supes scans they are just as imppresive as ss if not more imppresive . stop wanking ss man. ds stomps and darksieds feats proves he is a low level sky father you lost i won.
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#36  Edited By TDK_1997
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
they are four ways ds can win.1. omega beams one shot and good bye thor, quasar or gladiator.2. ds can bfr them he can move threw time at will he can bfr any of them to the begining of time to the big bang.3. ds can mind rape them. 4. ds might can manipulate them but i do not know how good the teams protections is.darksied wins.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael: i do not have the scans but belive me all the hype is real so is the feats he done all of this he is above normal heroes kyle ring is not unlimited if it was how did star heart drain it? he still has to charge it but not as often as other gl's  ds is above normal heroes the thread speak for them selves. ds stomps supes, silver surfer,thor ,quasar and gladiator face it ds is stronger. ss is not above thor or supes i saw some thor scans and supes scans they are just as imppresive as ss if not more imppresive . stop wanking ss man. ds stomps and darksieds feats proves he is a low level sky father you lost i won.
1.Which hype?
2.SS > Thor and Superman in the same time.
3.DS has to prove his power somehow. Without any prove, he isn't above them and he can't take all this nanosecond attacks.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@czarny_samael

1.they do have a darksied vs thor silver surfer and gladiator thread and ds won majority check for your self

2.ss is not above any body please cut the crap i gave you reasons threw pm why supes beats ss.

3.ds gas proven it i gave you his feats nobody on ss, thor or supes level has those sorts of feats ds stomps people at that level the threads speck for them silves.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael

1.they do have a darksied vs thor silver surfer and gladiator thread and ds won majority check for your self

2.ss is not above any body please cut the crap i gave you reasons threw pm why supes beats ss.

3.ds gas proven it i gave you his feats nobody on ss, thor or supes level has those sorts of feats ds stomps people at that level the threads speck for them silves.

1.I was asking- which hype?
2.I won't answer on Your arguments in PM, until You will send me scans to prove Your words. If I didn't answer it, sorry, I probably thought that I've did with exaclty these words. And no - I've didn't change my mind even a bit. I am still more than completly sure that Surfer wins with Superman in horrible stomp. That it isn't even a fight.  Also, Superman would win with Darkseid too.
3.Which feats? Post them.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@czarny_samael
1. the hype darksied vs ss thor and glads at the same time hype ds is a low level sky father most viners will agree.

2.i gave you issue number that is good enough buy the comic yourself supes can beat ss are you kidding me ds rapes ss and supes at th same time in if it is the real deal ds.

3. i gave you the feats if you do not believe me fine i do not care i will not post scans of everything i posted they os a thread darksied and thanos vs sentry and silver sufer thread when they had the feats.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By czarny_samael666
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael
1. the hype darksied vs ss thor and glads at the same time hype ds is a low level sky father most viners will agree.

2.i gave you issue number that is good enough buy the comic yourself supes can beat ss are you kidding me ds rapes ss and supes at th same time in if it is the real deal ds.

3. i gave you the feats if you do not believe me fine i do not care i will not post scans of everything i posted they os a thread darksied and thanos vs sentry and silver sufer thread when they had the feats.

1.The point is I don't know why You belive that DS > Thor, beside of opinion of others. Others opinon aren't a prove of anything.
2.About which power are You talking about? I don't remember each argument.
3.That is the problem. You have to. No offence man, each of us have to post scans.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@czarny_samael said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael

1.The point is I don't know why You belive that DS > Thor, beside of opinion of others. Others opinon aren't a prove of anything.2.About which power are You talking about? I don't remember each argument.3.That is the problem. You have to. No offence man, each of us have to post scans.
  1. this is my opinion that ds is above those guys supes always fights the clone darkseid not the real ds is a new god he is a low level sky father with a bunch of abilities he beats people at this level i was never arguing he was on odin level he is not i was saying he is a low level sky father he has feats to back this up.
  2. it is about supes vs ss not darkseid feat i think darkseid can beats ss and supes at the same time that is opinion i saw ds do a lot of amazing things.
  3. the feats i will look on some darkseid vs threads to find some scans when i find some i will give you the link and the page number ds feats are real and he is above people at this level he is a lowlevel sky father.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Chaos Prime

Does a bloodlusted Gladiator mean full confidence threw out this encounter?