Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Versus

Note:i'm not sure about Elder-God Raiden POWERS&ABILITIES

#1 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor, rather easily.
#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6748 posts) - - Show Bio

You cannot pair any MK character against any Marvel/DC powerhouse. It is never fair.

#3 Edited by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor,far better with lightining,and better feats though Elder god Raiden is different from the one you showed,here he got the Elder god's support and still needed to defeat Shao Khan physically to use his(or their) "I banish you!!!" attack to work.

Also,where's that armor from?It looks good.

#4 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I heard EG Raiden is formless, and very powerful. He should handle Thor rather easily.

#5 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Spawn92 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor kicks Raiden's ass back to the Netherrealm!

#7 Posted by nick_hero22 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be interesting

#8 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know...Stalemate?

#9 Posted by Asagod (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.

#10 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Stelamate

#11 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2897 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Caionsouza said:

Stelamate

No all it takes is this from Thor.

#13 Posted by Hyperlight (5688 posts) - - Show Bio

going off of feats.. thor wins because elder god raiden has done

if you want to think in terms of a cosmic heirarchy... the eldergods are the supreme beings of the universe. Thor is a skyfather. Raiden should have more authority and thus power. he also may be older.

To be honest I dont know why they write raiden like he can lose against anyone in the MK universe. The only people that should be a problem are the gods, elder gods, and onaga

#14 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal Thor would be a better match.

MK Universe is severely lacking in powerhouses.

#15 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

Nah, Thor with God blast - FATALITY.

#16 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

Normal Thor would be a better match.

MK Universe is severely lacking in powerhouses.

You don't know EG Raiden.

@Hyperlight said:

going off of feats.. thor wins because elder god raiden has none

if you want to think in terms of a cosmic heirarchy... the eldergods are the supreme beings of the universe. Thor is a skyfather. Raiden should have more authority and thus power. He also may be (is) older.

To be honest I dont know why they write Raiden like he can lose against anyone in the MK universe. The only people that should be a problem are the gods, elder gods, and onaga

I'm in agreement with what you've said, but just to clarify, in the lore Raiden has only lost a handfull of times in certain PIS type moments in the overall story. His character is written in such a way that he acts more human than God in his personallity, and that is the flaw Raiden has according to the lore. None of the other Gods would do what Raiden does, i.e. put their god-hood on the line in order to save/protect mortals. In fact Raiden is expressly told not to get involved on many occasions and was shunned by other God because of his affinity for humans.

All of the loses that Raiden has under his belt were when he wasn't a God; they were at times when he chose to fight like a mortal. When Raiden acended to EG status, he basically became a different entity all together. As featless as he may have been during his EG tenure, the EGs themselves are not featless, and Raiden as an EG would be able to share in their past feats, as well as bring his own skills, abilities, knowledge, and feats to the table.

As an EG, Raiden can be everywhere and nowhere, hence why I say stalemate. I by no means think Raiden could knock out Thor or take him in a straight up brawl, but at the same time Thor would be able to take Raiden, let alone hit him with his hammer.

#17 Posted by Hyperlight (5688 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus: if you are right in the fact that raiden has only lost fights in the MK universe because he was mortal at the time.. you will make me a much happier guy.

BOSS!!!

#18 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. and then he destroys the whole MK Universe for the lulz