Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WWQ
  • Prep: None
  • Time Limit: None
  • Win: Death, Knockout or BFR
  • Ms Marvel has Thor's strength and durability and she has Wonder Woman's speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

Well ima go with Team 1

Thor > Superman because of magic.

Supergirl >= Ms Marvel (Not sure who would win)

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms Marvel goes Binary if hit with enough energy, so Thor hits her with an energy blast and she power up.

Thor would stalemate Supes in my opinion whilst Ms Marvel takes out Supergirl.

Then it's a 2v1 in favour of Team 1.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

Thor and Ms. Marvel. Thor takes out Superman, and if Ms. Marvel can't take out Supergirl, Thor can finish her off.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

superman solos, effortless curbstomp

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jayfournines

Superman > Thor in a grueling fight due to the man of steel's superior speed

Ms. Marvel vs Kara. Kara is faster than Carol (even with WW speed) and she's got Thor's strength and durability. Kara could potentially blitz, but I am not familiar with her strength levels...so I give this one to Ms. Marvel in a grueling fight as well.

In the end, Kal-El beats the crap outta Carol giving his team a win.

Unless she has her binary form, then it's a whole different enchilada...but the OP didn't state that

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By majestic99

Thor>Superman because of magic

Once Superman goes down, Thor and Marvel team up to take down WW.

If it was Binary Ms. Marvel, team 1 would stomp.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By greenteaforme

Ms. Marvel is entirely outclasses without powering up. Her strength level is around 70 tons, making her almost ignorable to a Kryptonian. Without Binary she's a non-factor in this fight.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Augment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Augment

It all depends on Carol's state. Like other people have said, if she isn't in Binary form - she's got no chance. Thor can take Superman by himself, but I'm unsure if he could take the 2 on 1 of Clark and Kara.

If Carol is Binary, she takes out Kara and Thor takes out Clark.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheCannon said:

Thor and Ms. Marvel. Thor takes out Superman, and if Ms. Marvel can't take out Supergirl, Thor can finish her off.

Never thought you would ever say that. Ever!

setesacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By setesacy

@Pwok21 said:

Ms Marvel goes Binary if hit with enough energy, so Thor hits her with an energy blast and she power up.

Thor would beat or Stalemate Thor in my opinion whilst Ms Marvel takes out Supergirl.

Then it's a 2v1 in favour of Team 1.

do you enjoy being wrong all the time?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

Why post another Thor vs Superman fight?....seriously, its played out.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Superman is superior to Thor.

Team 2.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WWQ
@greenteaforme said:

Ms. Marvel is entirely outclasses without powering up. Her strength level is around 70 tons, making her almost ignorable to a Kryptonian. Without Binary she's a non-factor in this fight.

LOL. She does have a power up in this battle. She has Thor's strength and durability and she has Wonder Woman's speed.
greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By greenteaforme

@WWQ said:

@greenteaforme said:

LOL. She does have a power up in this battle. She has Thor's strength and durability and she has Wonder Woman's speed.

Which is stupid, because it makes an entirely new character.

Giving characters boosts and buffs that they never have, never would have, is stupid and makes the battle meaningless. You could have, instead, found a female Marvel character that was more on Supergirl's level instead of making a Ms Wonder Thor.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By dernman

Team 2

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By imbackwimps

@Almighty_Darkseid: what superman cant beat thor with his magic and ms marvel would win

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WWQ
@greenteaforme said:

@WWQ said:

@greenteaforme said:

Giving characters boosts and buffs that they never have, never would have, is stupid and makes the battle meaningless. You could have, instead, found a female Marvel character that was more on Supergirl's level instead of making a Ms Wonder Thor.

LOL. There's no rule that says you can't give characters additional powers.
greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By greenteaforme

@WWQ said:

@greenteaforme said:

@WWQ said:

@greenteaforme said:

I didn't say it broke any rules.

I said it's stupid and defeats the spirit of this forum. Especially when you made it with a winner in mind.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WWQ
@greenteaforme: Well then, there's no point in saying anything unless you want to post who you think wins the battle. LOL I didn't make it with a clear winner in mind; the battle is completely fair and if you think it isn't, flag it.
yahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By yahweh

Team 1.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@WWQ: If i am not wrong thats Superman from Smallville ongoing comics so does that mean we can only used feats from that series, since its obviously not cannon to Earth 1?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By terry2012

@Jayfournines: This. Team 2 For The win.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WWQ
@Killemall: No, its normal Superman from the DC comics. I only used that picture: It looked the best. LOL
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#26  Edited By RazzaTazz
@greenteaforme said:

@WWQ said:

@greenteaforme said:

@WWQ said:

@greenteaforme said:

I didn't say it broke any rules.

I said it's stupid and defeats the spirit of this forum. Especially when you made it with a winner in mind.

I agree with this as well, it is not in the spirit of the rules, and finding loopholes for rules will invariably just mean those loopholes get closed.   
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock

@WWQ: Thread's been unlocked. Carry on.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WWQ
@Static Shock: Thanks a lot Static. :)
Avatar image for supermanhater502
supermanhater502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By supermanhater502

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb
deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One thing I don't understand about these battles.....why do the powers of some characters have to be explained? Take for instance Ms. Marvel. We all know what her powers are. So why does it need to be stated that she has "Thor's strength and Wonder Woman's speed"? We already knew she had super speed so why not just go with that.

Anyways, I'd have to give the battle to the Kryptonians. For one, Superman has fought a lot of magically empowered beings and come out on top, so Thor being magical is not the deciding factor. Two, Thor has gotten crushed by Sentry in the past and while I feel Marvel greatly overpowers Sentry, Superman is his DC opposite. As for Ms. Marvel and Supergirl, this one could be a tie in many ways. Marvel has far more experience and training than Supergirl and her powers can be enhanced by energy from Thor or absorbing Supergirl's heat vision. However, I'd put Supergirl's power levels higher than Marvel's and she uses her speed a lot more (don't really see Marvel using superspeed unless she's just flying really fast). So those two would probably tie and the decision come to Supes and Thor, to which I would give Supes the edge.

The only true factor I think Thor and Marvel have over the Kryptonians is the fact they have a history of working together, so they'll be able to complement each other's attacks better. But given the natural levels of a Kryptonian I still don't think this is enough to win.

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WWQ
@ltbrd: Ms Marvel isn't strong or fast enough to fight Superman or Supergirl with her normal powers.
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thor and Ms Marvel 

WWQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WWQ

Bump

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By btmt

Well i have read in one of Infinite crisis comics in which (not sure but comic issue in which blue beetle died against maxwell lord) described the classification of all the superheroes with their ability and power level.

Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Powergirl are considered in A+ category level for their flight.

Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Powergirl are considered in A category level for their running on super speed whereas Flash is considered in A+ category for his superspeed.

Wonderwoman is considered in B category for both her flight and super speed.

It means Superman and Supergirl are more faster than Wonderwoman.

And Superman have won many battles against other different villains with powerful magic and other world's sorcerer.

I think there will be a tie between Thor and Superman or may be Superman can win against Thor.

But yeah Supergirl can easily beat down Ms. Marvel.

Edit: The correct comic book is:Countdown to Infinite Crisis

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By NerdsFTW

@XImpossibruX said:

Well ima go with Team 1

Thor > Superman because of magic.

Supergirl >= Ms Marvel (Not sure who would win)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor & Ms.Marvel

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayfournines:

supergirl's speed wasn't much higher than wonder woman's,but if ms marvel has thor strength,durability and wonder woman's speed,it means she can keep up with kara and is strong enough to hurt her and take her hits,this type of ms marvel can beat kara.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By dondave

Team 2

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 easy. speed kills

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

another one? its close due to the OP but id still give it to team two, superman takes out thor as always (things have not changed speed>>>>any magical advantage). although carols powers are enhanced doesnt mean she would have experience using those powers like WWs speed, while Kara on the other hand is well used to her abilities and can apply them in a battle far better than carol would

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite Thor's versatility with the hammer and etc~ he tends to start off brawling. Given superman's powerset, I can easily see Thor getting knocked out.

I don't think Thor is as strong as superman=highly debatable with feats, but Superman fights beings who I believe are above the guys Thor deals with//Anyway The Asgardian rarely meets someone like this Kryptonian. The Hammer won't save him

Dunno about Kara vs Carol. I personally think Supergirl would do the same sorta thing Superman would do to Thor. WW's speed is not going to help against Superman. Supergirl has comparable speed to Superman.

• Prep: None
  • Time Limit: None
  • Win: Death, Knockout or BFR
  • Ms Marvel has Thor's strength and durability and she has Wonder Woman's speed (Supergirl is pretty strong. Adding WW's speed makes Ms Marvel in a way, better than Thor lol. But that won't help since team 2 are accustomed seeing that speed.)

I'm thinking team two could handle anything Thor or Ms Marvel does in character. Thor's got mystical/magical abilities, but that won't stop a good ol' speedblitz. Teamwork, I'll give to team 2.

team 2 probably

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Moonman78

Thor and ms marvel can win this they definantly have the power, but the way thor usually fight, Superman and kara for a heavy majority.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: team one has no chance,supergirl is way more powerful than ms marvel,she destroys the poor blondy in one hit,you should stop being bias,always understimating DC characters..

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: team one has no chance,supergirl is way more powerful than ms marvel,she destroys the poor blondy in one hit,you should stop being bias,always understimating DC characters..

Dude what are you talking about, at least I vote for guys on any side, you never seem to vote for Marvel character on the other hand.

Now as for the fight Ms Marvel is going to beat kara, its gonna be close but ms Marvel will outskill her. Thor loses a physical fight with Superman but would own him with versatility. I say Superman realizes he has to take thor down and does it, and then helps kara, but this fight could go to any team, my bet is on team superman

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Ms.Marvel has to do is distract team Supes for a bit so Thor can drain them, and giving Ms.Marvel Thor's Strength and WW's Speed? Overkill.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78:i vote for marvel characters when i think they win,but ms marvel won't outskill anyone,she has 0 fighting skill feats against any good fighter,only a few kung fu moves against cannon foder in a career spanding 45 years,kara has trained with batman,wonder woman and the amazons,and has much more fighting skills than ms marvel,supergirl has taken planet explosions like they are nothing,ms marvel's energy attacks are a joke for supergirl's durability,and supergirl's strength is near superman's strength level,ms marvel here has thor strength and WW speed,but until i see ms marvel showing skills like kara has shown,then i won't give her the win.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By oceanmaster21

superman and thor interesting but ms marvel beats super girl

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78:i vote for marvel characters when i think they win,but ms marvel won't outskill anyone,she has 0 fighting skill feats against any good fighter,only a few kung fu moves against cannon foder in a career spanding 45 years,kara has trained with batman,wonder woman and the amazons,and has much more fighting skills than ms marvel,supergirl has taken planet explosions like they are nothing,ms marvel's energy attacks are a joke for supergirl's durability,and supergirl's strength is near superman's strength level,ms marvel here has thor strength and WW speed,but until i see ms marvel showing skills like kara has shown,then i won't give her the win.

There is no point in trying to reason with him, he accused me of the same thing, best thing to do is move on

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cream_God

@gokuwarrior: ms.marvel has military training so she does have some fighting skills

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: ms.marvel has military training so she does have some fighting skills

Yes, but does she have any feats of using them in battle. Hal Jordan is also military trained, but I wouldn't suggest that's why he'd beat a character though, especially someone who was taught by the Amazon's