thor, ms. marvel, and captain america vs dc trinity

• 133 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: no superman is not 100Xtimes the speed of light.

WW moved 1/3 of the earth along with superman and manhunter and she helped superman to lift spectre who weights more than the earth,so yes she is nearly as powerful as him,i'm using consistent feats,WW has taken full powered hits from planet busters in many,many occasions,it's not a one time thing,so yes she is that durable.

Again,unless you prove so,I can't just take your word for it with empty statements.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/majestic99/blog/what-are-supermans-speed-feats/81160/

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/superman-speed-66091/

If you're referencing the scan in which they have magic ropes/chains around the Earth,I want to know where it was stated that she lifted 1/3 of it,more so than it just being assumed. Because considering how strong Superman is,and Martian Manhunter,how much was she really pulling?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes or WW solo

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: no superman is not 100Xtimes the speed of light.

WW moved 1/3 of the earth along with superman and manhunter and she helped superman to lift spectre who weights more than the earth,so yes she is nearly as powerful as him,i'm using consistent feats,WW has taken full powered hits from planet busters in many,many occasions,it's not a one time thing,so yes she is that durable.

Again,unless you prove so,I can't just take your word for it with empty statements.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/majestic99/blog/what-are-supermans-speed-feats/81160/

If you're referencing the scan in which they have magic ropes/chains around the Earth,I want to know where it was stated that she lifted 1/3 of it,more so than it just being assumed. Because considering how strong Superman is,and Martian Manhunter,how much was she really pulling?

so you doubt that she is in superman's league?,even though everytime he needs help to move something she is the first one to be there,even though she is always compare to his power level by the most inteligent characters in DC,even though she has gone toe to toe with a superman attacking her with his all more than once,you still doubt the fact that she is around his level?.

Actually,no. Since I said the opposite in one of my earlier comments. I don't know how you got to that assumption. And again,toe-to-toe...the way you make it sound makes it seem as if it wasn't a stomp in his favor,but that's besides the point.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@agent41: Carol can get a huge boost from Superman. It's not like she fights stupidly she knows when she needs a boost. The skill thing is debatable, but again I've never argued a base Carol beats Diana (although it's certainly not a stomp). All I ever did was point out that Binary could. With the OP as it is I still give it to DC but I don't see any team stomping and i dont see anyone soloing, although I'll admit I'm more familiar with New 52 Supes than I am PC Supes.

linkjt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: i understand your point,you want to see WW bust a planet to admit she has that level of durability,but you need to understand something,maybe WW hasn't busted a planet yet,but she has a very extensive trackrecord of fighting planet busters that were attacking her with all they power,for example in the fight with superman in sacrifice that al of you are talking about,superman was fighting as hard as he could and she was able to keep up and in fact was stating that she was trying to not kill him,so i think her trackrecord in fighting bloodlusted planet busters is a proof that her durability is up there.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why you guys focusing on plan b?

Plan A is superman might solo

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Carol has shown high degrees of combat skill. As often as Diana shows. Diana may be an Amazon but often fights relying on physical strength. And if you say she's trained so what? So is Carol by the military. Training doesn't matter, how you fight does. Carols taken hits from planet level guys like Thanos, so it's not like her durability is laughable. Diana's biggest advantage is speed against Carol's base. No denying. But to call it a stomp? I find that exaggeration. Clearly in the course of this conversation nothing I say or prove can convince you otherwise (I can't provide scans on my phone) so we'll just leave it at this.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkjt said:

@twix_right_side: i understand your point,you want to see WW bust a planet to admit she has that level of durability,but you need to understand something,maybe WW hasn't busted a planet yet,but she has a very extensive trackrecord of fighting planet busters that were attacking her with all they power,for example in the fight with superman in sacrifice that al of you are talking about,superman was fighting as hard as he could and she was able to keep up and in fact was stating that she was trying to not kill him,so i think her trackrecord in fighting bloodlusted planet busters is a proof that her durability is up there.

That's not exactly my point. And busting a planet doesn't equate to durability.

But more importantly,her track record doesn't seem as good as you're making it out to be. And in that same fight,Superman dominated her completely,and I remember her blocking a punch of his in one fight that she said "nearly killed her" or something to that effect. Obviously it's hyperbolic,but still,it just shows the amount of strain that his attacks had on her. So even if he did have planet busting force behind his attacks,then she is still lower physically than people in that class,as shown by her fights with him.

dmanjaq12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money is on the DC trinity

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Like I said, I'm over the debate and can't post scans on my phone, and even if I could you wouldn't care. I've seen nothing but your claims she's taken bloodlust planet busting attacks and claims of her martial skill in 90% of her fights. I can recall a handful, but only a handful at best. Carol fights basic, but that's still effective and she doesn't stand there and try to tank blows. She doesn't have to do flips and pressure points to demonstrate skill.

None of it matters, looks like the OP changed it to Binary. Still, I'm over the debate. It's been fun.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: superman never dominated WW,she always held her ground against him.

WW has taken full powered hits from planet busters that were trying their best to kill her,in their fight in sacrifice Diana was blocking heat vision from Clark and he caught her off guard because of that,and as soon as he charged at her he shot heat vision and she blocked it which gave her no time to move out of the way,he didn't just flat out blitz her.Second,she was taken to the sun,on the way there she had to react to more heat vision,take some of it,block it and shove it in his face.After getting hit back to earth and getting frozen,she broke free,went behind superman before he could noticed and she blindsided Superman.After hitting him with her bracelets,she managed to land several hits,block Superman's punch,dodges more heat vision at very close range,she gets grabbed but lands another hit while dodging,gets her wrist snapped,dodges another punch then sends Superman flying with a kick that leaves a huge,huge long hole.

and then we have her figh with amazo,another planet buster that was trying to kill her and she held her own,her fight with powergirl,supergirl,etc,WW has taken full powered attacks from a lot of bloodlusted planet busters,her durability is at that level.

You keep saying full powered..and I don't think that you are really reading what I am saying.

Also,can you post scans of that fight in which you are referencing? Because I am not sure if we're talking about the same one.

Amazo a planet buster? With strength,or blast power,or what?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: You've yet to show proof of "bloodlusted with intent to kill in every strike" like you're claiming and evidence of Diana being this martial machine in every fight. You're also still misunderstanding the difference between putting up a fight and actually having a legit chance at winning. Base Carol can put up a fight but her chances of winning are long odds. That's it. Period. I didn't say anything beyond that. Binary can beat Wonder Woman, because Carol's stats are so significantly higher. If you doubt Binary's power, I doubt you have seen "nearly all her feats" let alone read Ms/now Captain Marvel. But, I am done with the debate. Stop tagging me. Thank you.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: the fight with superman was sacrifice,wonder woman V2 #219,look it up.

superman,amazo with the power of 3 powerhouses with planet busting level,supergirl,etc,they have all attacked WW with their strongest attacks,she has that level of durability.

It's like you repeated the same thing. It's brought me nowhere,and has barely convinced me.

So you don't have scans of the fight as you describe? Okay. I'll look.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: the fight with superman was sacrifice,wonder woman V2 #219,look it up.

superman,amazo with the power of 3 powerhouses with planet busting level,supergirl,etc,they have all attacked WW with their strongest attacks,she has that level of durability.

It's like you repeated the same thing. It's brought me nowhere,and has barely convinced me.

So you don't have scans of the fight as you describe? Okay. I'll look.

i don't want to post those scans right now because i already said to the other user i will post scans for diana so if you wait,you will see the scans,they are a lot of scans and some of them i don't have them so i will have to search for them so i need time.

Hm.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wonder-woman-vs-superman-610904/

I'm not sure what to think of this. And in one scan she pulls out a Kryptonite Ring. It seems that,throughout the fight,that Superman had the advantage.

In any case,I have very little interest in arguing since this isn't about Superman vs Wonder Woman. I think I've already made my point,and I pretty much agree with GraniteSoldier,who actually has views more in-tune with my point(s)

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol is being underestimated here, she defeated Doc Sampson (the same guy that knocked Hulk out). Hank Pym has stated she can lift over 91 tons and its likely not her limit. Her body is virtually indestructible so her durability is def around Diana's level. She also defeated Super Skrull (who is pretty much Amazo on a lower scale).

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@zhurong said:

Carol is being underestimated here, she defeated Doc Sampson (the same guy that knocked Hulk out). Hank Pym has stated she can lift over 91 tons and its likely not her limit. Her body is virtually indestructible so her durability is def around Diana's level. She also defeated Super Skrull (who is pretty much Amazo on a lower scale).

While true, (I mean,from the way it sounds above,it sounds as if she's only Luke Cage level),but she isn't really on Wonder Woman's physical level. However,in durability I don't believe her to be that far in her binary form since she could take hits from Thanos.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@agent41: Dude I said I'm over the debate and to stop tagging me lol.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Binary was a herald of Galactus so she is obviously a lot powerful. The current Carol has been stated to be almost as strong as Hulk. Carol is above Luke Cage by a huge margin. Perhaps I can look for a respect thread because she is being lowballed alot here.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@agent41:

• A few things. For one,99% of those scans are irrelevant to me and my point.
  • Some of them seem to be taken out of context and missing some parts. For example,in that fight with Superman (not just the aftermath),she pulls out a Kryptonite ring briefly during the fight,he burns her face,etc. It was hardly how you described it or made it seem. And again,we don't know how much weight Wonder Woman is supporting because Martian Manhunter is there,and so is Superman. She could be supporting 1/5000 of the weight for all we know.
  • I have hardly seen 1 scan that proves your point of her taking planet shattering blows. In fact,just because the character has the potential doesn't mean that every punch/blast has planet shattering force behind it. Like with that Amazo fight,or the Superman fight.
  • Again,many of those scans are out of context,and some irrelevant. What does outskilling Power Girl have to do with anything? And Wonder Woman is nowhere NEAR Flash-level in speed. So it's unlikely that she did much in their race.

@zhurong said:

@twix_right_side: Binary was a herald of Galactus so she is obviously a lot powerful. The current Carol has been stated to be almost as strong as Hulk. Carol is above Luke Cage by a huge margin. Perhaps I can look for a respect thread because she is being lowballed alot here.

Oh,I completely agree. She also seems to be able to go Binary mid-battle

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: the kryptonian ring had no relevance to the fight,she was taking full powered attacks from a bloodlusted superman,i can use your logic and say superman could be moving just 21/5000 of the easrth,she helped to lift superman the spectre who weights more than the earth,seems you are trying to downgrade her feats.

Downgrade her feats? Unlikely,considering that Superman is generally portrayed as being stronger than both her and Martian Manhunter put together. So there isn't anything from that scan suggesting that she supported 1/3 the weight. Not only that,but you keep making it seem as if each punch was a world-breaking punch,and I doubt it. And how does her pulling out a kryptonite ring that was given to her prior have no relevance?

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: the kryptonian ring had no relevance to the fight,she was taking full powered attacks from a bloodlusted superman,i can use your logic and say superman could be moving just 21/5000 of the easrth,she helped to lift superman the spectre who weights more than the earth,seems you are trying to downgrade her feats.

Downgrade her feats? Unlikely,considering that Superman is generally portrayed as being stronger than both her and Martian Manhunter put together. So there isn't anything from that scan suggesting that she supported 1/3 the weight. Not only that,but you keep making it seem as if each punch was a world-breaking punch,and I doubt it. And how does her pulling out a kryptonite ring that was given to her prior have no relevance?

90% of the people knows that manhunter is more powerful than superman and that WW is really close to superman level,ask around and you'll see,the kryptoniand ring is irrelevant because she never got tyhe chance to use,and superman was exposed to sunglight directly when he pu the ring and her away,she was taking full powered hits from a planet buster tht thought she killed lois,and she was holding back in the process as she said herself.

So a wonder woman that's holding back can take planet busting attacks from a bloodlusted Superman that had more direct exposure to Sunlight? Sounds like PIS to me,but count it if you want.

And yes,Martian Manhunter is more powerful than Superman because of his telepathy/telekinesis/intangibility/invisibility/regeneration/shapeshifting/invisibility. People don't generally consider him stronger than Superman,or faster than him.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Trinity are too much for Marvel team

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 minutes prep with all info and bloodlust?

Steve tells Thor to use infinity Vortex, lightning spam outside of the vortex, inside Thor gives Ms Marvel enough energy to become Binary while Steve just watches and gives her his shield. She goes out and attacks.

To counter speedblitz argument, Thor tells mjolnir to use infinity vortex the second the match starts during prep time, i doubt anyone on team two is faster than mjolnir.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 minutes prep with all info and bloodlust?

Steve tells Thor to use infinity Vortex, lightning spam outside of the vortex, inside Thor gives Ms Marvel enough energy to become Binary while Steve just watches and gives her his shield. She goes out and attacks.

To counter speedblitz argument, Thor tells mjolnir to use infinity vortex the second the match starts during prep time, i doubt anyone on team two is faster than mjolnir.

Or

Superman sun dips and nearly doubles his stats, flys back to earth, grabs dianas sword and flys straight at his opponents at 2,000 times faster than the speed of light and kills them near instantly.

Or...

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: it is not PIS because WW has taken full powered attacks from a bloodlusted superman in more than one occasion,and from amazo with superman's power,and attacks from zeus who is an skyfather,etc,she couldn't face the characters that she faces regularly,without that level of durability and that is why we see her taking that level of damage so often,because she has the durability to withstand all that.

Not saying that she doesn't have a high durability,but the way you describe (Superman,bloodlusted near the sun,while Wonder Woman holds back) sounds a bit out of her league from the average showings she has.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: it is not PIS because WW has taken full powered attacks from a bloodlusted superman in more than one occasion,and from amazo with superman's power,and attacks from zeus who is an skyfather,etc,she couldn't face the characters that she faces regularly,without that level of durability and that is why we see her taking that level of damage so often,because she has the durability to withstand all that.

Not saying that she doesn't have a high durability,but the way you describe (Superman,bloodlusted near the sun,while Wonder Woman holds back) sounds a bit out of her league from the average showings she has.

she held back her attacking power because it was not her intention to fight superman in a death battle,he was the victim,but she didn't hold back her durability,a planet buster like superman was sun-dipped and attacking her with his hardest attacks,she even blacked out for a very short moment during one of the punches she took from sun-dipped supermam,he punched her with his strongest strike,and after that she took the re entry force,the impact and was fine after taking all that and kept on fighting.

Again,sun-dipped Superman is usually portrayed in pre-new 52 to be A LOT stronger than that. But anyway,I think that we are just going in a circle with me describing my doubts,and then you telling me that she's faced it a lot before,and blah blah. So I'll just end the conversation here. Still remain unconvinced,might come back later,might not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To put it bluntly,

Thor > Superman

WW > Ms. Marvel

Batman > Captain america.

DC team wins.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@jayc1324 said:

To out it bluntly,

Thor > Superman

WW > Ms. Marvel

Batman > Captain america.

DC team wins.

Shouldn't Superman>Thor?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: The way I see it: strength is equal

Speed is superman obviously except flight speed

Durability is slightly to Thor, he just has more higher end feats but without those they're equal.

That's pretty much it for physicals. Now, none of Superman's powers can hurt Thor since he's been in the center of the sun (heat vision) and has broken out of being trapped in ice before (super breath), but Thor has mjolnir, can BFR, can drain superman of his solar energy, can take the fight away from a red sun, can control the earth completely, and a bunch more stuff. Despite his lack of speed to match supes, his powers can actually affect superman and he is much more versatile, and he has mjolnir. Superman can speed blitz but I don't see superman one shotting Thor, so I'd say Thor takes a majority.