thor, ms. marvel, and captain america vs dc trinity

• 133 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Meteor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Meteor

Thor(no odin force)

Ms marvel(binary)

Captain america

Vs

Superman(post crisis)

Batman

Wonderwoman

No BFR

Morals off

Takes place in gotham city

Fight to the death

10 min prep with all info

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate to say it, but WW beats Ms Marvel.
As many Thor VS Superman discussion that has been, I still think that Thor takes it.
If it was an encounter with no prep, I'd give cap the edge over batman.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Wonder Woman will beat a base Ms Marvel. Binary might be a different story but she doesn't appear allowed here. Wonder Woman helps Superman 2v1 Thor and Batman v Cap is a toss up as usual.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DemonKnights

Superman solos, no?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos

speedblitz for everyone.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Superman speedblitz all of them?

I mean,I hate to say it,but he solos. And I also hate to say it,but Wonder Woman would handily beat Carol (I like Carol WAAAY more btw).

If she absorbs Superman's heat vision,she can go Binary (or she can just voluntarily go binary like she's shown to do in Infinity during battle) and solo. If she can't go binary,then Marvel's team loses.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By XiiX
Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By OreoAssassin

Batman solos

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

I mean,I hate to say it,but he solos. And I also hate to say it,but Wonder Woman would handily beat Carol (I like Carol WAAAY more btw).

If she absorbs Superman's heat vision,she can go Binary (or she can just voluntarily go binary like she's shown to do in Infinity during battle) and solo. If she can't go binary,then Marvel's team loses.

superman or wonder woman solo,they use super speed in combat in character,the fact they haven't morals here means they will speedblitz at their stop speed,kill cap america and ms marvel in one hit and make quick work of thor who has poor combat speed.

and wonder woman is way more powerful than ms marvel,and she outclasses binary in strength,speed,durability and skills,carol would need to be binary to put up a real fight.

I HIGHLY doubt that Carol is being killed in 1 hit.

And I said as Binary. Not really Ms Marvel (base form). Binary is a silver surfer herald-level.

And why do you keep telling everyone the same thing,especially about Wonder Wom-

never mind.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

superman or wonder woman solo,they use super speed in combat in character,the fact they haven't morals here means they will speedblitz at their stop speed,kill cap america and ms marvel in one hit and make quick work of thor who has poor combat speed.

and wonder woman is way more powerful than ms marvel,and she outclasses binary in strength,speed,durability and skills,carol would need to be binary to put up a real fight.

And I said as Binary. Not really Ms Marvel (base form). Binary is a silver surfer herald-level.

And why do you keep telling everyone the same thing,especially about Wonder Wom-

never mind.

binary is nowher near silver surfer level,it took all she had to bust one planet and then went back to ms marvel form,going by feats WW has better strength,speed,durability and skill feats.

and i keep telling everybody the same to kill time,it's been a boring day for me,sorry if it bothered you.

Because busting a planet is just something Wonder Woman does every Tuesday....

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos

speedblitz for everyone.

You get a speed blitz, YOU get a speed blitz, speed blitzes for everyoooone.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

never mind.

binary is nowher near silver surfer level,it took all she had to bust one planet and then went back to ms marvel form,going by feats WW has better strength,speed,durability and skill feats.

and i keep telling everybody the same to kill time,it's been a boring day for me,sorry if it bothered you.

Because busting a planet is just something Wonder Woman does every Tuesday....

no,but she fights against bloodlusted characters that have busted a planet,like superman,supergirl,powergirl,amazo with superman,green lantern and flash powers,etc.

Didn't she bust a planet using energy attacks? If she just destroys the planet again (is she bloodlusted).....

And in any case,I remember a fight against a mind controlled Superman that utterly dominated her. And shouldn't Amazo with those powers stomp her without PIS?

Also,I...actually didn't know that Powergirl and Supergirl were planet busters.....that's news to me.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: a mind controlled superman proved to be more powerful than WW but she put up a good fight and took hits from him when he was trying to kill her and he has busted planets,supergirl busted a moon and took a planet explosion unharmed and wonder woman has taken supergirl down,she even stun supergirl and broke her nose with a simple punch,the same with powergirl,WW didn't beat amazo but she put up a fight and took hits from him when he had the power of 2 characters that busted a planet,so wonder woman has taken full powered hits from many planet busters.

From what I remember,it was a bit of a domination in that Superman fight. I don't really remember Power Girl busting a planet,though. However,I know that I could be wrong.

And just asking,but besides Superman,who's power did Amazo have that was capable of busting a planet? Does Green Lantern do that though energy blasts or with a construct? Anyway,Ms Marvel as Binary (from what I remember) didn't bust a planet through strength/striking,she did it as an energy attack,didn't she? But anyway,it doesn't matter because,as said,Superman could solo all of them with a speedblitz. Cap first. Then Carol. Then Thor.

I don't know how fast Wonder Woman is though,but she could also possibly speedblitz.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: sorry did you delete your comment?,because i got one notification but i can't see your comment.

Uh,no. I'll quote it. Hold on

From what I remember,it was a bit of a domination in that Superman fight. I don't really remember Power Girl busting a planet,though. However,I know that I could be wrong.

And just asking,but besides Superman,who's power did Amazo have that was capable of busting a planet? Does Green Lantern do that though energy blasts or with a construct? Anyway,Ms Marvel as Binary (from what I remember) didn't bust a planet through strength/striking,she did it as an energy attack,didn't she? But anyway,it doesn't matter because,as said,Superman could solo all of them with a speedblitz. Cap first. Then Carol. Then Thor.

I don't know how fast Wonder Woman is though,but she could also possibly speedblitz.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor doesn't have Odin Force? Why do you hate team 1?

Should this be flagged? Because Superman can pretty much solo,can't he?

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: a mind controlled superman proved to be more powerful than WW but she put up a good fight and took hits from him when he was trying to kill her and he has busted planets,supergirl busted a moon and took a planet explosion unharmed and wonder woman has taken supergirl down,she even stun supergirl and broke her nose with a simple punch,the same with powergirl,WW didn't beat amazo but she put up a fight and took hits from him when he had the power of 2 characters that busted a planet,so wonder woman has taken full powered hits from many planet busters.

powergirl didn't bust a planet as far as i know but she is supergirl's equal who took a planet explosion,amazo had superman's power,superman busted a planet and green lanter's power who has planet busting power with his energy blasts and constructs,so my point is that binary releasing a planet busting energy attack won't give her the win when WW has taken full powered attacks from planet busters,and about WW's speed,she blocked trilions of pieces of a god coming from every corner of the universe,she can also solo this because of her speed.

But doesn't Amazo copy the powers of anyone to a much weaker extent (or am I mistaken)?

How fast can Wonder Woman fly? FTL? If that's the case,then shouldn't this be locked?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Really batman and cap are a nonfactor here.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

powergirl didn't bust a planet as far as i know but she is supergirl's equal who took a planet explosion,amazo had superman's power,superman busted a planet and green lanter's power who has planet busting power with his energy blasts and constructs,so my point is that binary releasing a planet busting energy attack won't give her the win when WW has taken full powered attacks from planet busters,and about WW's speed,she blocked trilions of pieces of a god coming from every corner of the universe,she can also solo this because of her speed.

But doesn't Amazo copy the powers of anyone to a much weaker extent (or am I mistaken)?

How fast can Wonder Woman fly? FTL? If that's the case,then shouldn't this be locked?

no,amazo had their powers,those powers weren't in a weaker extent.

wonder woman has helped flash and superman to search for somebody around the world and has kept up with superman and manhunter in flight,but i used the feat of her blocking trillions of pieces of a god coming from every corner of the universe,because that is combat speed,combat speed is what matters in a fight,since characters like thor may have light speed when it comes to travel speed,but his combat speed is really poor compared to wonder woman.

From what I remember,he copies powers,but not to the same extent. Hm.

Anyway,I know the difference between combat speed and travel speed,but I asked so I could know whether she speedblitzes or not. If Carol destroys the planet,I know Superman would survive,but I am not 100% sure about Wonder Woman.

Thor only has a chance against her if he keeps his distance,but even then I doubt that he's going to be defeating Wonder Woman because,as you said,he has poor combat speed.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

agent41 mentioned you in a comment.

@twix_right_side: evebn if yiou use that logic for amazo,he had the power of flash,green lantern and superman plus his own power,so he was extremely powerful even if he didn't copy the thrir full power,which wasn't the case because in the fight WW comented about how amazo was now faster than superman,stronger,etc,so i have no doubt that WW can survive a planet busting attack,she has taken full powered attacks by many planet busters.}

and about speed,carol hasn't good combat speed either,she has like 5 super speed feats in combat in her 46 years of career,and none of those feats are against top speeders.

1. Not saying that he wasn't powerful,but I doubt that he was faster than Superman,stronger,etc just because of what Wonder Woman said. I am not even sure if he used planet busting attacks on her. And besides,destroying a planet via striking power a la Gladiator is not the same as destroying it with energy attacks. Sure,the end result is the same,but It's not exactly via the same method. And I am not even 100% sure if she was hit by planet busting attacks when she fought Superman. I mean,Carol was hit by a mind controlled Hyperion,but that doesn't really mean that he hit her with his Thor+ level strength (Marvel NOW Hyperion,not Squadron Supreme)

2. What does Carol's speed have to do with anything? Seriously...anything. I asked about Wonder Woman's,dude.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: WW has fought a bloodlusted superman more than once,if she said amazo was faster,stronger there is no reason to doubt. Again,I am not sure if she was getting hit by planet shattering force.

There is no reason to doubt? She couldn't have been exaggerating? Agent Venom said that Blood Spider is just as strong as Spider Man just because he hit him. I'm sorry,but given that Blood Spider hardly has any feats to match Peter's strength/striking feats,I'm gonna call BS on that. Likewise,given that Amazo's strength feats don't really seem to be on par with Superman's,I'm not going to believe that he is stronger,faster,etc just because she said so without some actual confirmation.

WW has taken full powered attacks physical and energy based from characters that busted a planet and were trying to kill her,you don't know more information than that to know that they were attacking her with all they got. Again,I am not doubting her durability,but her durability doesn't exactly seem to be able to withstand planet busting attacks or that some characters were attacking her with all they got in every scenario.

and carol's speed matters a lot,because she will also get blitzed by WW before she can do anything. I never said otherwise. I asked how fast Wonder Woman can travel to know if she could blitz Carol. So no,pertaining to what I said,it actually doesn't matter or pertain.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@agent41: You're using ABC logic for Wonder Woman and it sounds like you really have little knowledge of Binary. She's busted a planet on accident and while she transformed back, she shows no signs of distress, which means its not like she drained. In fact without becoming Binary she's absorbed enough latent energy to hurt Sentry before. You're underestimating Carol a bit here.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: when WW fought a bloodlusted superman he was attacking her with all his power to kill him,superman busted a planet,amazo had superman and green lanter's full power and was also trying to kill her,supergirl,zoom(who hits harder than superman and hit WW around the world),etc,so yes WW can withstand a planet busting attack. Also,would that be PIS then? Because a Superman attacking with ALL of his power should be able to kill her if he can bust planets. Again,I have my doubts as to whether Amazo had GL and Superman's full power just because Wonder Woman said so. And Zoom as well? I have my doubts (not that Wonder Woman doesn't have durability in Superman's league),but at the same time she isn't immune to PIS. Especially when it comes to Zoom (the guy who got caught by GL while other leaguers were having trouble)

WW's travel speed is light speed if not faster,ms marvel's speed is mach 3,huge different. Cool. Didn't really....ask for Ms Marvel's,though. Do you have scans of Wonder Woman going light speed,though? Not doubting you,it's just that I've never seen it.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: You're using ABC logic for Wonder Woman and it sounds like you really have little knowledge of Binary. She's busted a planet on accident and while she transformed back, she shows no signs of distress, which means its not like she drained. In fact without becoming Binary she's absorbed enough latent energy to hurt Sentry before. You're underestimating Carol a lot here.

Fixed.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side said:

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: when WW fought a bloodlusted superman he was attacking her with all his power to kill him,superman busted a planet,amazo had superman and green lanter's full power and was also trying to kill her,supergirl,zoom(who hits harder than superman and hit WW around the world),etc,so yes WW can withstand a planet busting attack. Also,would that be PIS then? Because a Superman attacking with ALL of his power should be able to kill her if he can bust planets. Again,I have my doubts as to whether Amazo had GL and Superman's full power just because Wonder Woman said so. And Zoom as well? I have my doubts (not that Wonder Woman doesn't have durability in Superman's league),but at the same time she isn't immune to PIS. Especially when it comes to Zoom.

WW's travel speed is light speed if not faster,ms marvel's speed is mach 3,huge different. Cool. Didn't really....ask for Ms Marvel's,though.

why?,WW taking full powered attacks from superman is the proof of her durability,it is not PIS because she has taken full powred attacks from him and other planet busters in a lot of occasions.

Again,I just don't really buy her taking full powered punches from Superman considering all of his strength feats. Of course he was trying to hurt her,and as you said,even kill her. But I just don't know if I can believe that she took planet busting attacks from Superman...and a lot of characters.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still solos?

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Wonder Woman beats Thor, not sure how Ms. Marvel vs Superman or Batman vs Cap would go though.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Carol's been a 100 tonner for awhile since Pym studied her and even he admitted that's likely not her limit. Anyone hurting Sentry, except for when he seemingly wants to be hurt, is a pretty high degree of striking power. She's existed Earths atmosphere in eight seconds. Again, all at base. I'm not arguing Carol wins in her base form, but Binary has shown to be on Wonder Woman's level. The only reason it isn't used all the time is because Carol doesn't need that degree of power and it's dangerous to use.

She's drained other's energy to charge herself, she could likely use Supermans solar radiation to charge herself, since she's used radiation in the past. I'd still argue DC likely wins, but Carol is being underestimated.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: it's not ABC logic,it's WW's trackrecord against planet busters,she has proven to be very close to superman in strength,speed and durability,WW has been taking full powered attacks from many characters that busted a planet and were trying to kill her,it has happened many,many times so it can't be denied.

i'm not understimating carol,as an 80 tonner with super sonic speed she is no match for WW,sentry was in unstable mind state which means he wasn't at full power,carol had to absorb a nuke to be able to attack a weakened sentry and nothing suggests that she even put lasting damage on sentry with that punch.

You said Wonder Woman was light speed. Can't Superman move 100x faster than light? And hasn't he taken things like Supernovas and generally things a lot more than what Wonder Woman has taken? And I don't think I've seen Wonder Woman with strength that's "very close" to Superman's. In his weight class,sure. But I wouldn't say that it's very close. And again,I don't buy planet busting durability from Wonder Woman,but that's just me. I mean,Carol took a hit from Hyperion who was possessed by Carrion and trying to kill her,but that doesn't mean that she took a punch with all of his might in it. We don't exactly know how powerful it is,but i'll give you that.

Isn't Carol's base 90+ tons and growing? And I don't see what that Sentry thing has to do with things,but okay.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@agent41 said:

@twix_right_side: she has proven to be almost as strong,fast and durable as superman,in the fight it was stated they nearly killed each other,WW has been taking full powered attacks from many characters that busted a planet that were trying to kill her,it has happened many,many times so it can't be denied.

You just repeated the same thing you posted above. And again,I don't believe that some of the "planet busting" characters were attacking her with "full powered attacks".

And that fight...that fight,if it's the one I remember,proved the opposite. That Superman vastly exceeds her physically. I am not sure which fight you're referencing.