Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TERMINATORFAN
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

The T-800 from T1 Is sent back in time to kill Thor and when the T-800 arrives and finds Thor, He arrives unarmed and TERMINATOR finds Thor while Thor's powers have been removed by his father Odin. Thor is also unarmed and this is a Random encounter fight.

Who wins?

Fights to Death.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FiMFTW

Terminator easy

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@FiMFTW said:

Terminator easy

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By SavageDragon

Im gonna go with Terminator.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

This isn't even a fair fight. Flagged for being spite.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Why? It would of been a spite as well if I would of put the T-800 against a full power Thor. A Depowered Thor vs a T-800 shoud be a better fight.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By New_World_Order

Terminator

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@TERMINATORFAN: So making a spite match in favor of Terminator is any more fair?

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By beautifulrevery

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@TERMINATORFAN: So making a spite match in favor of Terminator is any more fair?

This. You put a powerless slightly stronger than normal humans man up against a man killing machine.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Well people have argued how TERMINATOR lost to some dizzy waitress so why couldnt Thor win? Even depowered?

@beautifulrevery said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

This. You put a powerless slightly stronger than normal humans man up against a man killing machine.

As I said, people always argue that humans like Sarah without training beat TERMINATOR.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@TERMINATORFAN: Given how Sarah won through plot and not random encounter I don't see the point? Sarah never killed a terminator in unarmed combat ever or a random encounter. So no, this is not really debatable by any stretch of the imagination. This is a spite battle.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Ok, well i'll never make another TERMINATOR VS THOR thread again since it wont be fair either way. Full powered Thor vs a T-800 = None fair fight and T-800 vs Depowered Thor = None fair fight? Well I'll remember this. I guess their will never be a Good Thor vs TERMINATOR fight.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dextersinister

@TERMINATORFAN: Change the location so that they start the fight on a catwalk above molten steel or have it in a factory with a random assortment of crushing machine's that the T-800 can stumble into.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Dextersinister: Even if I put em in a steel mill factory or something with hot steel there, chances are TERMINATOR could throw Thor in there first and Thor dies.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JonSmith

@TERMINATORFAN said:

Even if I put em in a steel mill factory or something with hot steel there, chances are TERMINATOR could throw Thor in there first and Thor dies.

Not necessarily. While Thor is used to doing it with all his godly power, he still has a LOT of experience fighting those stronger and bigger than him. The Frost Giants for one example. Hence the reason Thor says, "You're big. Fought bigger." So in a situation like that, where the Terminator can't easily maneuver, Thor can use his superior agility and mobility to dodge the Terminator, throw it off balance, and knock it into environment. He doesn't have the oomph to take it down in hand to hand combat, but by using the environment to his advantage? In an unarmed fight? Yeah, Human Thor could take that.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@JonSmith said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

Even if I put em in a steel mill factory or something with hot steel there, chances are TERMINATOR could throw Thor in there first and Thor dies.

Not necessarily. While Thor is used to doing it with all his godly power, he still has a LOT of experience fighting those stronger and bigger than him. The Frost Giants for one example. Hence the reason Thor says, "You're big. Fought bigger." So in a situation like that, where the Terminator can't easily maneuver, Thor can use his superior agility and mobility to dodge the Terminator, throw it off balance, and knock it into environment. He doesn't have the oomph to take it down in hand to hand combat, but by using the environment to his advantage? In an unarmed fight? Yeah, Human Thor could take that.

Yeah, but see you're thinking of techniques similar to what the T-1000 used on the T-800. You have to remember Depowered Thor is no where near the strength, speed and durability of a T-1000 not to mention the T-1000's insane healing factor. Like Thor couldnt heal from the Rod being rammed into his shoulders like the T-1000 did when the T-800 got him off of Sarahs back. Thor using surrounding Objects wouldnt be that easy as all either since he aint near the T-1000's durability or strength being depowered.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dondave

Terminator

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ddecourt

I think this fight would be like this T-800 knocks down Thor. Thor stands and starts taunting T-800 saying "Is this thy best?" T-800 then sends him fying with a punch, thinking that he was done for, starts to walk away, then after doing so Thor stoods up yet again and calls him up, he continues saying "I still words with thee! I once knew a loudmouthed hobbit that used to throw pebbles at me and I have to say thee those pebbles hurted a lot more and if you want to claim the life of the Odinson then you'll to do better than that... HAVE AT THEE! Precisely just after that T-800 punches a hole through him and finally shuts Thor up... Then finally he leaves.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Assman

@beautifulrevery said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I don't see the fuss, isn't that what quite a few humans have been doing in the first three terminator movies?? Unless the op's suggesting that Thor is just gonna stand there in h2h and wrestle it, i'm sure he's got the smarts and strength to last long enough out of his hat. Though I could be mistaken

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20  Edited By Pokeysteve

I think we should just stop with the Terminator threads altogether....

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Assman said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I don't see the fuss, isn't that what quite a few humans have been doing in the first three terminator movies?? Unless the op's suggesting that Thor is just gonna stand there in h2h and wrestle it, i'm sure he's got the smarts and strength to last long enough out of his hat. Though I could be mistaken

I usually consider that to be PIS though. Seriously, human killing machines killed by ordinary humans. And besides, this is Thor we're talking about. He's not exactly the brightest bulb in the chandelier. He'll try and take on the Terminator H2H...and die. Really quickly.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ddecourt

@beautifulrevery: I don't think Thor is that dumb, I admit he doesn't make the most use of his head, but there are times in which he proves to have more knowledge that you give him credit for. And there have been times in where he needs to fight smart and rely on strategy and tactics rather than fighting with brute strength and powerful magic.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Qpzmg

Terminator.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Ddecourt said:

@beautifulrevery: I don't think Thor is that dumb, I admit he doesn't make the most use of his head, but there are times in which he proves to have more knowledge that you give him credit for. And there have been times in where he needs to fight smart and rely on strategy and tactics rather than fighting with brute strength and powerful magic.

He still won't have faced anything like this(besides the Destroyer) especially without his powers. I just watched the Thor movie again no more than an hour ago and it was mainly punch your way through everything. He's Asgardian and that's what they do lol. In any event without PIS Thor should lose to the Terminator without his powers.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ddecourt

@beautifulrevery: I did forgot this was the movie version... Yeah it's true, there's nothing in the movie to say that he has the smarts.