• No BFR
  • Morals off
  • Wins by death or incapacitation

#2 Edited by dondave (37459 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#3 Edited by XiiX (8270 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor brings the hammer down.

#4 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

thor most likely but if he drops the lightning on him this would get interesting real quick. but since thor likes to brawl...probably thor

#5 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: @foreverevil: @dondave: @xiix: If I recall correctly Clark couldn't beta him pshysically,because Parasite automatically drained him...If the hammer touch him,wouldn't Parasite drain Mjolnir?

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel NOW is in the same continuity as regular Thor. It's not a reboot.

#7 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Rouflex (18403 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor ban Parasite from life with his Ban hammer.

#9 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (8314 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

Parasite would drain him and eventually kill him...Thor stands no chance

#14 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

oh snap

#15 Posted by Experio (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

Thor brings the hammer down.

#16 Posted by patrat18 (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

Parasite would drain him and eventually kill him...Thor stands no chance

Same here.

#17 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

wait...does Parasite absorb kinetic energy too? If so, I dont know how Thor wins this. In character Thor likes to brawl and sometimes use lightning. As we saw with weather wizard, Parasite thinks lightning is delicious. Can someone help me out and let me know if he can absorb kinetic energy? Thanks.

#18 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#19 Edited by Thitiki (3758 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

wait...does Parasite absorb kinetic energy too? If so, I dont know how Thor wins this. In character Thor likes to brawl and sometimes use lightning. As we saw with weather wizard, Parasite thinks lightning is delicious. Can someone help me out and let me know if he can absorb kinetic energy? Thanks.

#21 Posted by Experio (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: yh but who says Parasite will even touch Thor? ftl hammer throw straight to the face should do.

#22 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#23 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@foreverevil: yh but who says Parasite will even touch Thor? ftl hammer throw straight to the face should do.

i didnt say parasite will touch thor so idk why youre asking that. im simply asking a question to anyoen who might know. i have the issues with him in it. i just dont feel like looking it up

#24 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

What types of energy has Parasite absorbed? I read the latest issue of Rogues Rebellion and saw him drain a lightning strike. I assume he's also taken solar energy right? What about magic or kinetic energy?

#25 Posted by Experio (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: Parasite absorbs life force energy casually but nearly all types, he would have to make physical contact but he once absorbed just by looking from a prison because he got used to it (so I heard). You stated

'I dont know how Thor wins this'

And I'm said Thor would just throw the hammer so I was merey answering that question

#26 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@foreverevil: Parasite absorbs life force energy casually but nearly all types, he would have to make physical contact but he once absorbed just by looking from a prison because he got used to it (so I heard). You stated

'I dont know how Thor wins this'

And I'm said Thor would just throw the hammer so I was merey answering that question

the question "i dont know how thor wins this" was after i asked how parasites powers work and after i said that if they work in the way that i stated i dont know how thor wins this. Furthermore, if he throws the hammer at him that would be kinetic. and Im currently asking if anyone knows if Parasite absorbs kinetic energy. Do you understand?

#27 Edited by Experio (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: I skipped to the second one cause I've never seen him drain kinetic energy just life-force but nearly all types probably this one exceptional, though never seen him drain a hammer

#28 Edited by Nefarious (20386 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.

#29 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@foreverevil: I skipped to the second one cause I've never seen him drain kinetic energy just life-force but nearly all types probably this one exceptional, though never seen him drain a hammer

i got tired of this back and forth, while waiting for answers so i went back and read both issues that Parasite has appeared in. He's absorbed energy from superman without superman hitting him or anything and then he absorbed/tanked supermans heatvision and then shot the heatvision back. so that means he also usurps the abilities of the ones he's fighting. then in rogues rebellion number 2 he absorbs lightning from weather wizard and some energy from heatwave. nobody hit him so we dont know if he can absorb kinetic energy or magical energy. so therefore im going with thor

#30 Edited by kingofthunder247 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

PARASITE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO STOP MJOLNIR

#31 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

i got tired of this back and forth, while waiting for answers so i went back and read both issues that Parasite has appeared in. He's absorbed energy from superman without superman hitting him or anything and then he absorbed/tanked supermans heatvision and then shot the heatvision back. so that means he also usurps the abilities of the ones he's fighting. then in rogues rebellion number 2 he absorbs lightning from weather wizard and some energy from heatwave. nobody hit him so we dont know if he can absorb kinetic energy or magical energy. so therefore im going with thor

In Superman Earth One Volume 2, Superman KO's Parasite with a punch. Thor's hammer should do the same.

#32 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

In Superman Earth One Volume 2, Superman KO's Parasite with a punch. Thor's hammer should do the same.

??? is that new 52???

#33 Edited by Experio (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil: You read two issues in a short period of time :P

#34 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

@foreverevil: You read two issues in a short period of time :P

yea, the first one with superman he's human and finally turns into parasite halway thru so i skipped the human part cause its of no consequence here. and in rogues rebellion number 2 he doesnt appear till towards the end cause the issue isnt about him. its the rogues dealing with deathstorm and power ring and then that little archer kid.. so i skipped all of that too.

#35 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar said:

??? is that new 52???

Was written in 2012 but can't say for sure if it's the same universe, I'm never good with that. @lvenger any insight?

#36 Posted by dondave (37459 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@green_skaar said:

??? is that new 52???

Was written in 2012 but can't say for sure if it's the same universe, I'm never good with that. @lvenger any insight?

Superman Earth One is in a separate universe

#37 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Superman Earth One is in a separate universe

Thank you. Still was good!

#38 Edited by New_World_Order (13229 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would beat Parasite, and he would do it without as much trouble as Superman does. Thor will hit Parasite with Mjolnir, and Parasites reaction will be to grab Thor's risk. Once he starts to drain Thor, he will know to throw Mjolnir from a distance with Mjolnir which cannot be absorbed. Let's see Parasite drain something powered by the Pdin Force, made in a star, and other Asgardian magics. This is a fight Parasite won't win.

To be honest Superman is a lot easier to drain too, the man is a walking minature star after all lol.

#40 Posted by TheMagicStik (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk sh*t about n52 parasite but doesn't he just abosrb Thors powers and gg unless he starts real weak and Thor insta KO's him.

#41 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: Is already know that Parasite can absorb any type of energy...everything that have energy can be absorbed.

#42 Posted by New_World_Order (13229 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Okay you show me how Parasite is going to absorb the Hammer powered by the most powerful sky father. Tell me has he absorbed stuff of extreme magical nature such as Mjolnir?

#43 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Okay you show me how Parasite is going to absorb the Hammer powered by the most powerful sky father. Tell me has he absorbed stuff of extreme magical nature such as Mjolnir?

this is new 52 matchesmalone....just saying. maybe pre 52 parasite can win...idk since i only know new 52

#44 Posted by New_World_Order (13229 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Lvenger (19965 posts) - - Show Bio

Parasite in the New 52 doesn't have enough feats to establish any kind of chance against Thor really.

#46 Posted by cameron83 (7338 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Parasite stands a chance against Thor since Thor can transmute matter and stuff with his hammer along with a plethora of other abilities. There are too many ways he can win since his hammer is too diverse

#47 Posted by New_World_Order (13229 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by Sebast_Allen (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor sucks parasite dry

#49 Posted by Bainghost (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor