• 0 results
#1 Edited by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Team One: Thor & Lady Sif (Current Version)

Team Two: Superman & Wonder Woman (Pre-Flashpoint)

No Prep, Normal Weapons and Tools

Morals On, In Character

#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos.

#3 Edited by Lord Shiva (794 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Wonder Woman, Sif is the weaklink.....unless she got a major power up from the last time I read about her. A verrrrrry close fight, Speed being the only thing giving Sup and WW the win here. 6/10

#4 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one. Supes and WW don't have the feats to back up a victory in their current incarnations, while Thor, unrebooted, has plenty.

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord Shiva said:

Superman and Wonder Woman, Sif is the weaklink.....unless she got a major power up from the last time I read about her. A verrrrrry close fight, Speed being the only thing giving Sup and WW the win here. 6/10

This is new 52 Superman and Wonder Woman. Neither have shown anything to prove they could defeat Thor

#6 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif is such a weak link here, her involvement is irrelavent.............

team 2 ftw.......

#7 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

Sif is such a weak link here, her involvement is irrelavent.............

team 2 ftw.......

This is new 52 Superman and Wonder Woman. Neither have shown anything to prove they could defeat Thor

#8 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Setting battles with characters without feats is just a bad battle..........

#9 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solo's. Team 2 just doesn't have feats.

#10 Posted by HolySerpent (12515 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Thor solos.

#12 Posted by Lord Shiva (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord Shiva said:

Sigh, I hate posting before I fully read a post.....Thor might solo this.

#13 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

more

#14 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23816 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.... solos for now.

#15 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is still himself with all his powers and the same for ww..the extent isnt known yet, none the less neither of them lost any ability's there all still listed.

WW can hold her own against thor long enough for superman to deal with lady sif than they tag team thor and win easily

#16 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Current versions = Thor solos

Pre-Flashpoint = Superman and Wonder Woman 10/10

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solo's.

#18 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solo's

#19 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCB4Marvel said:

Superman is still himself with all his powers and the same for ww..the extent isnt known yet, none the less neither of them lost any ability's there all still listed.

WW can hold her own against thor long enough for superman to deal with lady sif than they tag team thor and win easily

Niether WW or Supes have the feats to prove that.

@Lord Shiva said:

Sigh, I hate posting before I fully read a post.....Thor might solo this.

Thor WILL solo this.

#20 Posted by Immortal777 (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos

Thor can only beat Superman when he has no feats or Superman is handicapped

#21 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord Shiva said:

Agreed

#22 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: they still have there base powers though strength speed and heat vission for supes lasso for ww ect, imo they can handle the marvel team for reasons stated above

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (10592 posts) - - Show Bio
@DCB4Marvel: In your opinion DC will always beat Marvel regardless of the circumstances...
#24 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2012 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shawnbaby
@DCB4Marvel: In your opinion DC will always beat Marvel regardless of the circumstances...
HEH
#25 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

more

#26 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Not true, i just prefer DC comics

#27 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Nailed it.

@DCB4Marvel said:

@venomoushatred1001: they still have there base powers though strength speed and heat vission for supes lasso for ww ect, imo they can handle the marvel team for reasons stated above

Their strength, speed, and other attribute haven't been shown to hurt someone as powerful as Thor, there by they both lose to him. Simple as that.

#28 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@mtrakos said:

@Lord Shiva said:

Agreed

Wrong.

#29 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP very clearly says 'Pre-Flashpoint'.

#30 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

The usage of 52 supes and wondy was intentional ........ *sigh* fans just gotta find ways to get Thor that win against blue boy...........Pre 52 versions would stomp......(since sif is still the weak link they'ed double team=Thor owned)....but Thor does solo this only because Sif can't help anyway as she would get handled by either one on team 2.............but Thor does solo.......

#31 Posted by Shawnbaby (10592 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady_Liberty said:

The OP also very clearly states that it was Edited.
#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

It said 'Flashpoint' at first. Guess he edited it.

#33 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@Lady_Liberty said:

The OP also very clearly states that it was Edited.

@Lady_Liberty said:

It said 'Flashpoint' at first. Guess he edited it.

...........oh.....never mind my previous statement then....... Team 2

#34 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

Guy Remember Lady Sif Has Asgardian Physiology Which Mean She Has Can Lift 50 Tons With Ease and 100 Tons With Effort, Regenerative Healing Factor, Teleportation And Has Been Thought By Odin & Thor in Combat.

The typical Asgardian can lift around 20-30 tons. SIf is within that range.

#35 Posted by SPM1M (791 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor solo's.

I thought i would never agree with this but yes Thor solos and with somewat ease ....... for now

#36 Posted by SPM1M (791 posts) - - Show Bio

@SPM1M said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor solo's.

I thought i would never agree with this but yes Thor solos and with somewat ease ....... for now

i hate miss readin the op if its pre flash point team two stomps sif is utterly useless

#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Soverighn said:

Guy Remember Lady Sif Has Asgardian Physiology Which Mean She Has Can Lift 50 Tons With Ease and 100 Tons With Effort, Regenerative Healing Factor, Teleportation And Has Been Thought By Odin & Thor in Combat.

The typical Asgardian can lift around 20-30 tons. SIf is within that range.

LOOL.

#38 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: so your sticking with that argument than thor and lady sif win because of lack of feats for superman and WW LOL

#39 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: No your wrong.

And ive never seen you argue for anyone on a DC team sounds like your the one with a problem

#40 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCB4Marvel said:

@venomoushatred1001: so your sticking with that argument than thor and lady sif win because of lack of feats for superman and WW LOL

I sure am.

@DCB4Marvel said:

@venomoushatred1001: No your wrong.

And ive never seen you argue for anyone on a DC team sounds like your the one with a problem

No, I'm right.

BTW, I've defended DC characters numerous times and have chosen DC over Marvel in some threads. So why don't you stop whining, fanboy, and accept WW and SM don't have the feats yet to compete with Thor.

#41 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Well thats retarded considering they are pre flashpoint- team marvel looses 10/10 times

Have you? give some examples than, or maybe your just sincerely bias toward thor. Im not whining its a debate get used to it, and the only ppl that say others are fanboys are fanboys themselves so congragulations on exposing your self for who you really are...a stan lee choir boy !

#42 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCB4Marvel said:

@venomoushatred1001: Well thats retarded considering they are pre flashpoint- team marvel looses 10/10 times

Have you? give some examples than, or maybe your just sincerely bias toward thor. Im not whining its a debate get used to it, and the only ppl that say others are fanboys are fanboys themselves so congragulations on exposing your self for who you really are...a stan lee choir boy !

I know Pre Flashpoint would win. I'm saying Post Flashpoint would lose due to lack of feats. Why is that so hard to understand?

#43 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it was changed to pre by the op so if you want to debate post make new battle.

#44 Posted by Shawnbaby (10592 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: I wouldn't waste your breath arguing with this one...DCB4marvel is just jameshebrew with a new account.
#45 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: you have been reported

#46 Edited by Shawnbaby (10592 posts) - - Show Bio
@DCB4Marvel: Ok. I don't think I actually broke any rules with what I said....but if so, I'm sure I'll be contacted about it. 
Although if I were someone who made a new account after getting my last one banned...I'd be trying to stay under the radar...just sayin'
#47 Posted by blackdemon (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough choice, but it's gonna be a big fight, that's for sure.

#48 Posted by DCB4Marvel (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Well you keep saying im this other person, and leading people to believe im someone im not is probably against the rules

#49 Posted by Shawnbaby (10592 posts) - - Show Bio
@DCB4Marvel said:

@Shawnbaby: Well you keep saying im this other person, and leading people to believe im someone im not is probably against the rules

Let's just say I find it suspicious that you opened your account the same day this "other person" got banned and make the same arguments he made in the same style of writing. 
#50 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes and Wonder Woman.