#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay thor right now has his strength increased 10 fold meaning he can lift well over 1000tons not 100tons but 1000tons. Hulk at the moment strong enough to break a whole in onslaughts armor even destroy an asteriod twice th size of earth with his fist so who wins?

I got my money on thor.

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is my boy and he would own the Hulk easy as hell!

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Thor is my boy and he would own the Hulk easy as hell!"

I think the majority would probably choose Thor for the sake of pissing off Hulk fanboys.

#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

No I am a Hulk fan its just that i Think in this battle Thor takes it.

#6 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"No I am a Hulk fan its just that i Think in this battle Thor takes it."

Perhaps you haven't seen the invasion of Hulk fanboys recently. Amazingly annoying.

#7 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh i have i am sure as hell no fan boy of Hulk, but i am of The Darkness lol but i try to be fare not one sided.

#8 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Blind rage hulk should win this as his strength is way beyond the level of Thor.

Neither will be fighting with anything but a swing and hit policy as both would be acting on instinct.

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Blind rage hulk should win this as his strength is way beyond the level of Thor. Neither will be fighting with anything but a swing and hit policy as both would be acting on instinct. "

you do realize hulk in soem blind rage the most hes like eveyr picked up is that moutain changing to tosn is abot 300tons which is still far below thors own thro would pwn him his hits are way to much and hulk usally get knocked out from peopel aroun dhis level of strength.

#10 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"The_Creator says:
"Blind rage hulk should win this as his strength is way beyond the level of Thor. Neither will be fighting with anything but a swing and hit policy as both would be acting on instinct. "
you do realize hulk in soem blind rage the most hes like eveyr picked up is that moutain changing to tosn is abot 300tons which is still far below thors own thro would pwn him his hits are way to much and hulk usally get knocked out from peopel aroun dhis level of strength."

If this is blind rage Hulk then his strength is practically limitless.

It does not matter that Thors strength is pumped up because it is finite - that means it has a limit.

Both have no fighting strategy as both are in blind rages so they just hit each other hard until 1 drops.

If you are saying that Hulk could pick up a mountain here then he must be stronger than Thor's feeble 1000 tonne strength (your figure) as a mountain is hundres of timmes heavier than a 1000 tonnes.

Do the math.

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk would obviously win if they were both blindly pummeling each other but a clear headed thor should beat hulk no matter how angry he is.

#12 Posted by Bo88gdan (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk maybe 

#13 Posted by pooty (11739 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (8875 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor one shots him

#15 Posted by Ricky_Gervais (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is basically way more powerful than Thor can ever be mate

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (14993 posts) - - Show Bio

Blind rage Hulk is far more powerful than Thor.