No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Killemall
@MutenRoshi: Woah i dont see thor winning.. thor in space armor is a beast .. i am pretty sure he could take down power girl with relative ease but current Mary Marvel is just way too powerful.. Mary Marvel could give thor a run for money on her own, prolly even defeat his.. remember this new version has magic, power everything amped up. . pretty much like normal captain marvel on steriods + a bucket of red bull.. I am giving it to the team (besides they have awesome boobs cant go against them).

I will sit here and see what everyone else have to say.. boobs for the win.
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By MutenRoshi

Thor vs Surfer fight one 
The Thunder God gets the drop on Surfer, cheap shots him from behind, dents Surfer's head with a butt and bloodies himself, still gets his ass beat even though he got the drop on Surfer, the Silver Surfer bullets his board into Thor. Odin steps in and saves Thor 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor easily beats Power Girl but loses to Mary.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Boobster
@MutenRoshi said:
Thor vs Surfer fight one 
The Thunder God gets the drop on Surfer, cheap shots him from behind, dents Surfer's head with a butt and bloodies himself, still gets his ass beat even though he got the drop on Surfer, the Silver Surfer bullets his board into Thor. Odin steps in and saves Thor 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
Crazy power ? Crazy PIS ! Just read the issue, worse than Loeb's first run of Rulk.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Boobster said:
@MutenRoshi said:
Thor vs Surfer fight one 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
Crazy power ? Crazy PIS ! Just read the issue, worse than Loeb's first run of Rulk.
Agree... IThis cosmic armor is just an excuse for Fraction, because he intended to show that Thor can fight with Surfer.

Also Odin vs. Galan... Seriously? He should at least show that Galactus doesn't want to attack Odin, because Skyfather has Cosmic Egg.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boobster
@czarny_samael said:
@Boobster said:
@MutenRoshi said:
Thor vs Surfer fight one 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
Agree... IThis cosmic armor is just an excuse for Fraction, because he intended to show that Thor can fight with Surfer.  Also Odin vs. Galan... Seriously? He should at least show that Galactus doesn't want to attack Odin, because Skyfather has Cosmic Egg.
Not to mention that Surfer holds back a lot in those series, while Thor and Odin are both like angry kids. I felt deep inside that there will be PIS involved, but not to a such degree. 
And Odin is a real idiot, I mean, Surfer already told him that the Egg would save trillions of beings from the inevitable death, Surfer can't search unpopulated worlds for Galactus forever, eventually everything will consumed by Galan.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Boobster said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Boobster said:
@MutenRoshi said:
Thor vs Surfer fight one 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
Agree... IThis cosmic armor is just an excuse for Fraction, because he intended to show that Thor can fight with Surfer.  Also Odin vs. Galan... Seriously? He should at least show that Galactus doesn't want to attack Odin, because Skyfather has Cosmic Egg.
Not to mention that Surfer holds back a lot in those series, while Thor and Odin are both like angry kids. I felt deep inside that there will be PIS involved, but not to a such degree.  And Odin is a real idiot, I mean, Surfer already told him that the Egg would save trillions of beings from the inevitable death, Surfer can't search unpopulated worlds for Galactus forever, eventually everything will consumed by Galan.
1.There is PIS already, because Galan should just leave Astral Plane and crush Odin in normal way.
2.Odin is right in this case. Galan would disrupt cosmic balance. And sooner or later, WPOTC would have to involve.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Boobster
@czarny_samael said:
@Boobster said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Boobster said:
@MutenRoshi said:
Thor vs Surfer fight one 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
Not to mention that Surfer holds back a lot in those series, while Thor and Odin are both like angry kids. I felt deep inside that there will be PIS involved, but not to a such degree.  And Odin is a real idiot, I mean, Surfer already told him that the Egg would save trillions of beings from the inevitable death, Surfer can't search unpopulated worlds for Galactus forever, eventually everything will consumed by Galan.
1.There is PIS already, because Galan should just leave Astral Plane and crush Odin in normal way. 2.Odin is right in this case. Galan would disrupt cosmic balance. And sooner or later, WPOTC would have to involve.
How is Odin right ? He keeps his egg for himself and Galactus will consume everything that left and what is Odin going to do with that Egg then ? I mean, he was fooled around by TWSAITS how many times ? Unending cycle of Ragnarok. This is the same thing only on more global scale.
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By gravitypress
@MutenRoshi said:
Thor vs Surfer fight one 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
I just re read that issue #3. Thor didnt get his ass beat at all. The Surfer's board hit him in the back after Thor was whoopin Surfer.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By difficlus
@MutenRoshi said:
Thor vs Surfer fight one 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
thats sad to hear...
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Baltoro

I'm not buying the Mary Marvel hype.  Thor has been consistently portrayed as a match for the Surfer and Powergirl is like a Superman lite, she'll be a non factor in this fight especially giving Thor space armor.  After Thor takes her out of the fight he defeats Mary Marvel with moderate difficulty only because he'd be holding back against her initially.  Mary's magic won't matter because Thor is not superman and doesn't have that weakness.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By slimj87d

Hey what is this series called? It already came out?

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Boobster
@SlimJ87D said:
The Mighty PIS...oh wait, The Mighty Thor..anyways.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By difficlus
@czarny_samael said:
@Boobster said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Boobster said:
@MutenRoshi said:
Thor vs Surfer fight one 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
1.There is PIS already, because Galan should just leave Astral Plane and crush Odin in normal way. 2.Odin is right in this case. Galan would disrupt cosmic balance. And sooner or later, WPOTC would have to involve.
I agree it could potentially disrupt cosmic balance. As for the mighty, they have SS wanking here, he didn't even put out one attack apart from that BFR to Mars which hurt him somehow. Thor is smashing him and SS is looking on helpessly and keeps calling Thor's name like an idiot. Not how i hoped for it to go down but its evident SS doesn't even want to fight. Either WIS or PIS, either way i don't like the way it was written. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slimj87d
@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
Well from treading Classic Thor and seeing his feats, it's not that far fetched. Marvel never did a retcon on marvel. 

Something funny I remember, which is PIS, is Thor flying straight into Galactus forehead in the Avengers when reality and time was getting messed up haha.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By difficlus
@SlimJ87D said:
@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
Well from treading Classic Thor and seeing his feats, it's not that far fetched. Marvel never did a retcon on marvel.   Something funny I remember, which is PIS, is Thor flying straight into Galactus forehead in the Avengers when reality and time was getting messed up haha.
Thor did the same thing in this series. He threw into Galactus's forehead and caused him pain. 
utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By utotheg38
@Boobster said:
@MutenRoshi said:
Thor vs Surfer fight one 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
lmfao
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said:
So Thor was KOing the Watcher with a punch then losing to Wolverine in a bar fight? 
No didn't think so. 

Honestly, seems like Marvel is tapping into Classic Thor power again, which isn't a shocker, as he is Classic Thor.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By isaac_clarke
@SlimJ87D said:
Well from treading Classic Thor and seeing his feats, it's not that far fetched. Marvel never did a retcon on marvel.   Something funny I remember, which is PIS, is Thor flying straight into Galactus forehead in the Avengers when reality and time was getting messed up haha.
Reality and Time was already messed up, it wasn't due to Thor smashing into Galactus. Right after the time displaced Galactus kicks his rear and goes in for the kill before time reboots. 
To even do his charge, Thor charged up Mjolnir prior.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Boobster
@isaac_clarke said:
@Boobster said:
So Thor was KOing the Watcher with a punch then losing to Wolverine in a bar fight? No didn't think so.  Honestly, seems like Marvel is tapping into Classic Thor power again, which isn't a shocker, as he is Classic Thor.
Classic or not, I don't care, Thor was put down by far less. PIS at its best.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By slimj87d
@isaac_clarke said:
@SlimJ87D said:
Reality and Time was already messed up, it wasn't due to Thor smashing into Galactus. Right after the time displaced Galactus kicks his rear and goes in for the kill before time reboots. To even do his charge, Thor charged up Mjolnir prior.
Hmm... I brought that up as a joke for us to laugh at. Not as a feat. 

@difficlus said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@Boobster said:
@SlimJ87D said:
Thor did the same thing in this series. He threw into Galactus's forehead and caused him pain. 
Hmmm... that's just wrong then. I blame the Thor movies of course.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By difficlus

Think we should wait for the series to end though.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Boobster said:
@czarny_samael said:
How is Odin right ? He keeps his egg for himself and Galactus will consume everything that left and what is Odin going to do with that Egg then ? I mean, he was fooled around by TWSAITS how many times ? Unending cycle of Ragnarok. This is the same thing only on more global scale.
Odin is right, because thats the rules made by LT and Phoenix Force. Galactus is simply going against the law. Besides, each new Universe isn't copy of last one. 

@difficlus said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Boobster said:
@czarny_samael said:
@Boobster said:
@MutenRoshi said:
Thor vs Surfer fight one 

Fight 2 

SPOILERS 

crazy power
I agree it could potentially disrupt cosmic balance. As for the mighty, they have SS wanking here, he didn't even put out one attack apart from that BFR to Mars which hurt him somehow. Thor is smashing him and SS is looking on helpessly and keeps calling Thor's name like an idiot. Not how i hoped for it to go down but its evident SS doesn't even want to fight. Either WIS or PIS, either way i don't like the way it was written. 

It is Fraction. Don't be suprised.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By difficlus
@czarny_samael: Isn't Fraction supposed to be a respected and good writer, he is writing Generator Rex for cartoon network after all...
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said:
I realized that, but it doesn't stop Thor from having absolutely insane showings of durability and power output throughout his entire run. 
The character has regularly went up against cosmic heavy weights, from abstracts to skyfathers and is often described as physically one of the most powerful beings in his universe.  
Part Elder God, wielding one of the most powerful weapons forged by the gods, etc etc. 

Regardless I'll have to read the recent book myself to see exactly how Fraction had the battle go down, because from what I'm reading it's nothing Thor hasn't shown before when it comes to power.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By difficlus
@isaac_clarke said:
@Boobster said:
I realized that, but it doesn't stop Thor from having absolutely insane showings of durability and power output throughout his entire run. The character has regularly went up against cosmic heavy weights, from abstracts to skyfathers and is often described as physically one of the most powerful beings in his universe.  Part Elder God, wielding one of the most powerful weapons forged by the gods, etc etc.  Regardless I'll have to read the recent book myself to see exactly how Fraction had the battle go down, because from what I'm reading it's nothing Thor hasn't shown before when it comes to power.
For me it's not that Thor is showing classic level power but he is doing so at the expense of my favorite character....
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By isaac_clarke
@SlimJ87D said:

It is a feat for Thor, but the whole time / reality crashing effect was completely due to Khang royally !@#$ing the time stream over and over just to beat Ultron. 
Blame what on the movies?

@czarny_samael said:
Odin is right, because thats the rules made by LT and Phoenix Force. Galactus is simply going against the law. Besides, each new Universe isn't copy of last one. 
Your putting too much emphasis on LT and the Phoenix, phoenix in particular, when they don't give a damn in this scenario. The Egg exists, Thor was able to get it and Odin / Galactus have their own ambitions to obtain it, no one is going to stop either of them.
I have HEAVY doubts either LT or the Phoenix will show up, especially the Phoenix.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By isaac_clarke
@difficlus said:
For me it's not that Thor is showing classic level power but he is doing so at the expense of my favorite character....
Well you can chalk that up to the plot space armor, because due to that rainbow wound, he should be getting his rear kicked.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Boobster
@isaac_clarke said:
@Boobster said:
I realized that, but it doesn't stop Thor from having absolutely insane showings of durability and power output throughout his entire run. The character has regularly went up against cosmic heavy weights, from abstracts to skyfathers and is often described as physically one of the most powerful beings in his universe.  Part Elder God, wielding one of the most powerful weapons forged by the gods, etc etc.  Regardless I'll have to read the recent book myself to see exactly how Fraction had the battle go down, because from what I'm reading it's nothing Thor hasn't shown before when it comes to power.
Yeah, classic Thor who couldn't even put down Hulk, Juggernaut, Kurse and countless others. So you haven't read the 4th issue yet ?
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said:
Yeah, classic Thor who couldn't even put down Hulk, Juggernaut, Kurse and countless others. So you haven't read the 4th issue yet ?
He can put the Hulk down, he just decides to wrestle with him for about an hour letting Savage Hulk build up strength and still Stalemate him, Juggernaut has a being funneling power into him to make him immune to physical harm / plot force field and teleportation in the event Thor does BFR him, Kurse was the Beyonder's pet he didn't actually do to bad against him and I'm sure all those countless others are just like Wolverine a bar fight.
I didn't even think it was coming out till august, didn't know it was being released on the 27th. 

Anyways the Classic Thor I was talking about was the guy that regularly was shown capable of harming Galactus, tanking hits from Celestials and even on occasion went one on one with his pop or the destroyer, etc.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@isaac_clarke said:
@czarny_samael said:
Your putting too much emphasis on LT and the Phoenix, phoenix in particular, when they don't give a damn in this scenario. The Egg exists, Thor was able to get it and Odin / Galactus have their own ambitions to obtain it, no one is going to stop either of them.I have HEAVY doubts either LT or the Phoenix will show up, especially the Phoenix.
They won't, but Odin won't destroy it, while Galactus would like to. It should be a concern to others like PF or LT.

@difficlus said:
@czarny_samael: Isn't Fraction supposed to be a respected and good writer, he is writing Generator Rex for cartoon network after all...

IDK how in USA, but most of people in Poland who read his comics (including me) have bad opinion about Fraction. Just look on FI main mini. It is not good at all, while parts of FI, like Journey into Mystery, Young in Revolt, Spider-Man, Alpha Flights, Fron Line etc. are great. The same was when he was writing JIM... These crazy red guys coming to Asgard and Odin fighting only by his own strength or pretty boring Uncanny X-Men. He isn't as bad as Loeb, but he isn't a good writer either.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By Killemall
@Baltoro: Well dude marry marvel has gotten upgrade after upgrade .. she's going from strength to strength.. beside she's got awesome boobs.. :) look at those boobies!! huuuummm! 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By isaac_clarke
@czarny_samael said:
@isaac_clarke said:
@czarny_samael said:
Your putting too much emphasis on LT and the Phoenix, phoenix in particular, when they don't give a damn in this scenario. The Egg exists, Thor was able to get it and Odin / Galactus have their own ambitions to obtain it, no one is going to stop either of them.I have HEAVY doubts either LT or the Phoenix will show up, especially the Phoenix.
They won't, but Odin won't destroy it, while Galactus would like to. It should be a concern to others like PF or LT.

@difficlus said:
IDK how in USA, but most of people in Poland who read his comics (including me) have bad opinion about Fraction. Just look on FI main mini. It is not good at all, while parts of FI, like Journey into Mystery, Young in Revolt, Spider-Man, Alpha Flights, Fron Line etc. are great. The same was when he was writing JIM... These crazy red guys coming to Asgard and Odin fighting only by his own strength or pretty boring Uncanny X-Men. He isn't as bad as Loeb, but he isn't a good writer either.
Your buying into Odin's bull. He is being dishonest when he says Galactus wants to live forever and seeks to destroy the Seed.  
While Odin himself has his own goals in mind for the seed and it's not simply to protect it from that vile Galactus he openly insults and rials the troops against. 

LT won't care at all and the PF even less so, much less do I doubt it will have the power to really effect the outcome regardless.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Boobster
@isaac_clarke said:

@Boobster said:

He can put the Hulk down, he just decides to wrestle with him for about an hour letting Savage Hulk build up strength and still Stalemate him, Juggernaut has a being funneling power into him to make him immune to physical harm / plot force field and teleportation in the event Thor does BFR him, Kurse was the Beyonder's pet he didn't actually do to bad against him and I'm sure all those countless others are just like Wolverine a bar fight.I didn't even think it was coming out till august, didn't know it was being released on the 27th.  Anyways the Classic Thor I was talking about was the guy that regularly was shown capable of harming Galactus, tanking hits from Celestials and even on occasion went one on one with his pop or the destroyer, etc.
You do realise it is all PIS ? Odin+Vishnu+Zeus+Asgard+Destroyer was destroyed by Celestials with ease, yet Thor tanks their blast ? Harming Galactus, bla bla bla, let me know when he stops being owned by the likes of Hulk and we will talk. I don't care what Thor has done, he is nothing and will always be nothing against the likes of Galactus, I could argue the same thing about the Hulk who destroyed a freaking Flame of Life which was designed by deviants to take on Celestials that he could battle Celestials, but will I ? No, because I know Hulk was beat by far less. But if you like strange plot  stories, better read up the 4th issue.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said:
You do realise it is all PIS ? Odin+Vishnu+Zeus+Asgard+Destroyer was destroyed by Celestials with ease, yet Thor tanks their blast ? Harming Galactus, bla bla bla, let me know when he stops being owned by the likes of Hulk and we will talk. I don't care what Thor has done, he is nothing and will always be nothing against the likes of Galactus, I could argue the same thing about the Hulk who destroyed a freaking Flame of Life which was designed by deviants to take on Celestials that he could battle Celestials, but will I ? No, because I know Hulk was beat by far less. But if you like strange plot  stories, better read up the 4th issue.
Oh dear lord I hate hypocrites.  
You've made it painfully obvious you don't care about what Thor has done, even if he was depicted, along with Beta Ray Bill, of capable of harming Galactus multiple times over from Classic to even now . Or his various other feats of standing up to beings way beyond pay grade of power. You'd rather chant it all as PIS and stick to your own non existent mentality where the Hulk owns him regularly, despite those fights consisting of the Hulk getting dominated by the Uru Hammer till for one reason or another Thor decides to wrestle with a character that has no fixed strength limits due to that ever increasing rage, generally walking away with a stalemate with the Hulk usually ending the fight for one reason or another. But yeah, the Hulk totally owns Thor, despite the only one of them to get a KO on the other was Thor with a thunderbolt, the rest of the fights consist of smashing, Thor generally stop using Mjolnir because the Hulk finds it unfair, they wrestle, Hulk leaves for whatever reason.  

Yet physically Thor starts off much stronger, faster and more durable than the Hulk, who literally needs Thor to stop fighting at his best so he can build up power to even be a decent match for him and hurt him. Mjolnir on it's own, even under the Hulk's own admission, is too much for the Hulk. 
If Thor for whatever reason wanted to kill the Hulk, he has many many many ways of doing so, from dropping him off in the core of the Sun where he can watch it first hand as the Hulk burns to a crisp to BFRing him somewhere where  the Hulk will never come back.  
The whole "I don't care if Thor has been portrayed as possessing the power needed to harm Galactus, Celesitals and Skyfathers with that Uru Hammer! It's all PIS! The Hulk totally ownz him!" mentality seems to be somewhat  contradicting.  

Thor has better feats end of story when comparing him to the green monster than can't even hurt a depowered Surfer, who Thor regularly has been portrayed as capable of fighting.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Boobster
@isaac_clarke said:
@Boobster said:
Oh dear lord I hate hypocrites.  
You've made it painfully obvious you don't care about what Thor has done, even if he was depicted, along with Beta Ray Bill, of capable of harming Galactus multiple times over from Classic to even now . Or his various other feats of standing up to beings way beyond pay grade of power. You'd rather chant it all as PIS and stick to your own non existent mentality where the Hulk owns him regularly, despite those fights consisting of the Hulk getting dominated by the Uru Hammer till for one reason or another Thor decides to wrestle with a character that has no fixed strength limits due to that ever increasing rage, generally walking away with a stalemate with the Hulk usually ending the fight for one reason or another. But yeah, the Hulk totally owns Thor, despite the only one of them to get a KO on the other was Thor with a thunderbolt, the rest of the fights consist of smashing, Thor generally stop using Mjolnir because the Hulk finds it unfair, they wrestle, Hulk leaves for whatever reason.   Yet physically Thor starts off much stronger, faster and more durable than the Hulk, who literally needs Thor to stop fighting at his best so he can build up power to even be a decent match for him and hurt him. Mjolnir on it's own, even under the Hulk's own admission, is too much for the Hulk. If Thor for whatever reason wanted to kill the Hulk, he has many many many ways of doing so, from dropping him off in the core of the Sun where he can watch it first hand as the Hulk burns to a crisp to BFRing him somewhere where  the Hulk will never come back.  The whole "I don't care if Thor has been portrayed as possessing the power needed to harm Galactus, Celesitals and Skyfathers with that Uru Hammer! It's all PIS! The Hulk totally ownz him!" mentality seems to be somewhat  contradicting.   Thor has better feats end of story when comparing him to the green monster than can't even hurt a depowered Surfer, who Thor regularly has been portrayed as capable of fighting.
Yes Hulk owns him regularly, and Thor has never dominated over Hulk. Thor has never KO'ed Hulk with a Thunderbolt, if you're talking about Hulk annual then read up again, Hulk pounds Thor into the ground like nothing after that. Thor doesn't stop using Mjolnir this is lie, he smashes Hulk with it and summons lightnings on him, even Warrior Madness Thor couldn't put down Professor Hulk, wtf are you talking about ?
Thor has better feats ? Haha, that made me LOL.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said:

Yes Hulk owns him regularly, and Thor has never dominated over Hulk. Thor has never KO'ed Hulk with a Thunderbolt, if you're talking about Hulk annual then read up again, Hulk pounds Thor into the ground like nothing after that. Thor doesn't stop using Mjolnir this is lie, he smashes Hulk with it and summons lightnings on him, even Warrior Madness Thor couldn't put down Professor Hulk, wtf are you talking about ? Thor has better feats ? Haha, that made me LOL.

Trolling you is. 

Edit: 
Actually scratch that, make it twice that Thor has KOed or at the very least potentially killed the Hulk in their fights.
Second one being when he was King Thor and Strange plotdeviced away the Odinforce, forcing Thor to beat the Thing and Hulk to down. 

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Boobster
@isaac_clarke said:
@Boobster said:

Yes Hulk owns him regularly, and Thor has never dominated over Hulk. Thor has never KO'ed Hulk with a Thunderbolt, if you're talking about Hulk annual then read up again, Hulk pounds Thor into the ground like nothing after that. Thor doesn't stop using Mjolnir this is lie, he smashes Hulk with it and summons lightnings on him, even Warrior Madness Thor couldn't put down Professor Hulk, wtf are you talking about ? Thor has better feats ? Haha, that made me LOL.

Trolling you is. 

Edit: 
Actually scratch that, make it twice that Thor has KOed or at the very least potentially killed the Hulk in their fights.
Second one being when he was King Thor and Strange plotdeviced away the Odinforce, forcing Thor to beat the Thing and Hulk to down. 

I am trolling because I said the truth ?
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said:
You have a very odd perception of what is the 'Truth'.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Boobster
@isaac_clarke said:
@Boobster said:
Then tell where I lied.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said: 

@isaac_clarke said: 

@Boobster said: 

Then tell where I lied.
Okay, down here. 

@Boobster said:

This whole the Hulk owns him regularly, they've had plenty of fights, a lot of those fights don't consist of the Hulk walking through him and a lot of them indeed do with the Hulk complaining about Mjolnir and Thor tossing it aside, holding back and not using his own Superhuman speed to bulldoze him down with a dozen punches, since most of the time he should start off significantly stronger, faster and more durable. For the Hulk to give Thor a fight, you have to leave your brain at the door and  the fact you believe otherwise makes me wonder if you ever bothered to pick it back up.

Defined not KOed? Was the Hulk just letting Thor carry him by the waist for no reason in flight to enjoy the sunshine after getting hit with the thunderbolt?  
Cause it's not like a blast of energy hasn't even KOed the Hulk from Iron Man and the like a dozen times. I could care less about after when in he was clearly out cold at that point that or that Thunderbolt literally left him immobile. 

He doesn't stop using Mjolnir? How many times do we hear the Hulk complain about that weapon, seriously?

Hulk no like Hammer and is potentially afraid of Thor, who could END him in a number of ways.  
"Stay down! Hulk must win!" "No! No not the hammer!" Suddenly Hulk loses his rage, not totally because he is afraid of Mjolnir or anything.

Minus Thor's 'honor' he should end the fight immediately at the start without much trouble and not let the Hulk actually gain enough strength to you know be able to actually hurt him, which itself is quite a feat.
Wait Thor doesn't have feats that say he is stronger, faster, more durable while packing a hell of a lot more power diversity over the Hulk? Cause while the Hulk is a complete yo-yo on the power charts do to his rage meter build up / multiple personas, Thor doesn't have to wait half an hour building rage to actually be incredibly powerful, all he has to do is stop holding back. 

But you know what? Just make another Hulk vs Thor thread, there is a dozen or so of them, because  this has no place being here. You can make it start off in the center of the sun so Thor can laugh away as the Hulk is vaporized.
While a depowered Surfer creams the Hulk, Thor can take on the naked Silver Guy and actually hurt him, which is a vast improvement over the Hulk.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Boobster
@isaac_clarke said:
@Boobster said: 

@isaac_clarke said: 

@Boobster said: 

Then tell where I lied.
Okay, down here. 

@Boobster said:

This whole the Hulk owns him regularly, they've had plenty of fights, a lot of those fights don't consist of the Hulk walking through him and a lot of them indeed do with the Hulk complaining about Mjolnir and Thor tossing it aside, holding back and not using his own Superhuman speed to bulldoze him down with a dozen punches, since most of the time he should start off significantly stronger, faster and more durable. For the Hulk to give Thor a fight, you have to leave your brain at the door and  the fact you believe otherwise makes me wonder if you ever bothered to pick it back up.

Defined not KOed? Was the Hulk just letting Thor carry him by the waist for no reason in flight to enjoy the sunshine after getting hit with the thunderbolt?  
Cause it's not like a blast of energy hasn't even KOed the Hulk from Iron Man and the like a dozen times. I could care less about after when in he was clearly out cold at that point that or that Thunderbolt literally left him immobile. 

He doesn't stop using Mjolnir? How many times do we hear the Hulk complain about that weapon, seriously?

Hulk no like Hammer and is potentially afraid of Thor, who could END him in a number of ways.  
"Stay down! Hulk must win!" "No! No not the hammer!" Suddenly Hulk loses his rage, not totally because he is afraid of Mjolnir or anything.
  Minus Thor's 'honor' he should end the fight immediately at the start without much trouble and not let the Hulk actually gain enough strength to you know be able to actually hurt him, which itself is quite a feat.Wait Thor doesn't have feats that say he is stronger, faster, more durable while packing a hell of a lot more power diversity over the Hulk? Cause while the Hulk is a complete yo-yo on the power charts do to his rage meter build up / multiple personas, Thor doesn't have to wait half an hour building rage to actually be incredibly powerful, all he has to do is stop holding back.  But you know what? Just make another Hulk vs Thor thread, there is a dozen or so of them, because  this has no place being here. You can make it start off in the center of the sun so Thor can laugh away as the Hulk is vaporized.While a depowered Surfer creams the Hulk, Thor can take on the naked Silver Guy and actually hurt him, which is a vast improvement over the Hulk.
I LOLed.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster
Why did you "LOL!"? Even if I was completely and utterely wrong making a fool out of myself, that wouldn't make anyone with any sort of decent sense of humor laugh. IMO.  
Regardless, the Hulk was out cold, you didn't post anything that proved otherwise. Otherwise Thor wouldn't have been holding him by the waste and flying around chatting with himself, he would have still been fighting the Hulk. Not holding on a Hulk that eventually wakes up to cheap shot him. 
Which even then he should have been capable of dodging a million times over, but the Hulk tends to make people job like crazy in their fights, especially fast folk.    

*cough cough Sentry cough cough*  

As for the other scans of an enraged Savage Hulk that can't even speak in coherent words outside rawr, was that to prove the Hulk isn't afraid of Mjolnir or that Thor fights the Hulk with Mjolnir? 
Because right on the scan you posted, you know, when it mentions Thor stops holding back letting a full force swing of Mjolnir slam into the Hulk, the big green guy flies through the air into his own Pure Adamantium Statue cracking it's base. You know kinda proving my point that Mjolnir > Hulk, Thor holds back, etc. Just because the Hulk isn't !@#$ing his pants, which is completely due in part at that moment not even able to think coherently, doesn't prove anything I said wrong. Albeit a 10 ton statue of pure Adamantium doesn't make a lick of sense in the first place. 
That is probably more than whats on Earth, would cost a fortune to produce, be impossible to carve, muchless would it's base crack because Thor tossed the Hulk into it, because such force probably would have made the Hulk go splat without denting the damn thing, etc just one big plot hole. 

Thor holds back. Thor starts out significantly: Stronger. Faster. And probably still more durable even after the rage increase the overwhelming vast majority of the time.  
Having a healing factor, that is decent, doesn't negate the million ways with Mjolnir Thor could end him. To think otherwise is insanity.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By difficlus
@isaac_clarke: I thought you were a SS fan?  
:(
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By isaac_clarke
@difficlus said:

@isaac_clarke: I thought you were a SS fan?  :(

Sure, doesn't stop me from being a Thor fan though. Especially when he's doing things he's done. If Thor had smashed a hole through the Surfer's chest or something, then I'd rail on fraction, this isn't the case. 
Surfer does need to stop chatting and fight Thor. 

BRB 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Boobster
@isaac_clarke said:
@Boobster
Why did you "LOL!"? Even if I was completely and utterely wrong making a fool out of myself, that wouldn't make anyone with any sort of decent sense of humor laugh. IMO.  
Regardless, the Hulk was out cold, you didn't post anything that proved otherwise. Otherwise Thor wouldn't have been holding him by the waste and flying around chatting with himself, he would have still been fighting the Hulk. Not holding on a Hulk that eventually wakes up to cheap shot him. 
Which even then he should have been capable of dodging a million times over, but the Hulk tends to make people job like crazy in their fights, especially fast folk.    

*cough cough Sentry cough cough*  
   As for the other scans of an enraged Savage Hulk that can't even speak in coherent words outside rawr, was that to prove the Hulk isn't afraid of Mjolnir or that Thor fights the Hulk with Mjolnir? Because right on the scan you posted, you know, when it mentions Thor stops holding back letting a full force swing of Mjolnir slam into the Hulk, the big green guy flies through the air into his own Pure Adamantium Statue cracking it's base. You know kinda proving my point that Mjolnir > Hulk, Thor holds back, etc. Just because the Hulk isn't !@#$ing his pants, which is completely due in part at that moment not even able to think coherently, doesn't prove anything I said wrong. Albeit a 10 ton statue of pure Adamantium doesn't make a lick of sense in the first place. That is probably more than whats on Earth, would cost a fortune to produce, be impossible to carve, muchless would it's base crack because Thor tossed the Hulk into it, because such force probably would have made the Hulk go splat without denting the damn thing, etc just one big plot hole. Thor holds back. Thor starts out significantly: Stronger. Faster. And probably still more durable even after the rage increase the overwhelming vast majority of the time.  Having a healing factor, that is decent, doesn't negate the million ways with Mjolnir Thor could end him. To think otherwise is insanity.
Hulk wasn't out cold, he smashed him after that Thunderbolt, read the freaking issue.
Warrior Madness Thor couldn't even put down Professor Hulk.
Thor was not holding back and couldn't put down the Hulk.
His lightnings did nothing to Hulk.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#48  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Was it ever stated that the space armor amped Thor in any way?
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Boobster said:
Hulk wasn't out cold, he smashed him after that Thunderbolt, read the freaking issue. Warrior Madness Thor couldn't even put down Professor Hulk. Thor was not holding back and couldn't put down the Hulk. His lightnings did nothing to Hulk.
So your just ignoring the part where Thor is chatting away as the Hulk naps in his arms? If he wasn't in some way immobile, Thor wouldn't be holding him like that, he would be fighting him like the dozens of times they've fought. 
Except his lightning has KOed the Hulk, which isn't too much of a shock as the Hulk has been put down by less when it comes to energy attacks being slammed into him. The guy's durability jumps up and down like crazy. along with his strength. 

I'll make the thread. 

@TheGoldenOne said:
Was it ever stated that the space armor amped Thor in any way?
No where, but he is still wearing it for whatever reason so it at the very least must add some level of durability over his usual attire. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By slimj87d
@isaac_clarke said:

@SlimJ87D said:

It is a feat for Thor, but the whole time / reality crashing effect was completely due to Khang royally !@#$ing the time stream over and over just to beat Ultron. 
Blame what on the movies?

@czarny_samael said:

Thor and Odin are going to have high showings in Mighty Thor because they recently appeared in a movie. Marvel is going to give them higher than usual feats via... MIS? (movie induced stupidity). I think that's a new one now. MIS.

Also, I am not going to debate about Hulk and Thor but I'm going to mention the image above is misleading and I had already discredited it in another topic (http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/maestro-hulk-vs-thor/568400/?page=11).  That was not a normal Sentry, it was obviously the void/Sentry. He had also battled and sustained substantial damage from the magically amped up heroes and a nuclear helicarrier.