Team 1
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By _Courage_

Round 1, I think team 1 takes the majority. 
Round 2, team 2 wins.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#5  Edited By Deadcool
@_Courage_ said:
Round 2, team 2 wins. "
... What is your theory?
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Assman

Team 1 demolish the DC gals easily in 1 and they have no hope in 2.
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Courage_
@Deadcool said:
" @_Courage_ said:
Round 2, team 2 wins. "
... What is your theory? "
Since Starfire and Donna are so extremely faster than Hulk, it will basically be a 1 vs. 2
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Outside_85

Team 2 doesnt have a chance against those two or even one.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Assman
@_Courage_ said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @_Courage_ said:
Round 2, team 2 wins. "
Since Starfire and Donna are so extremely faster than Hulk, it will basically be a 1 vs. 2 "

The Hulk has never fought anyone with speed?? Is he immobilized?? What do they have to actually put him down??  Thor, while mad, was beating SS & Warlock together, nearly killed Ares in front of his uncle Pluto, who had to teleport him out of there and didn't jump in to fight Thor.  The Girls best shot is 1, with Morals, hoping that Thor will restrain himself against the ladies.  These are two big a powerhouses for the girls to win against, imo.
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Courage_
@Assman said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @_Courage_ said:
Round 2, team 2 wins. "
Since Starfire and Donna are so extremely faster than Hulk, it will basically be a 1 vs. 2 "
The Hulk has never fought anyone with speed?? Is he immobilized?? What do they have to actually put him down??  Thor, while mad, was beating SS & Warlock together, nearly killed Ares in front of his uncle Pluto, who had to teleport him out of there and didn't jump in to fight Thor.  The Girls best shot is 1, with Morals, hoping that Thor will restrain himself against the ladies.  These are two big a powerhouses for the girls to win against, imo. "
I definitely don't think the girls could win the first round, the Hulk is too durable to take out in a straight fight, nevertheless Thor. I'm stating that Hulk is essentially a non-factor in the second round since he shouldn't be able to get a hit off before he is knocked out. Thor might could take it, but I think it's unlikely. Unless Donna isn't as fast as Diana, which I'm not sure of?
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By mrtrickster

poor girls don't even stand a chance

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Outside_85
@_Courage_:
Can Donna even hit that hard? Starfire sure cant.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deadcool
@_Courage_ said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @_Courage_ said:
Round 2, team 2 wins. "
...Ok yeah, maybe they are faster, What makes you think that they are able to hurt him?, and What makes you think that they both can fight Thor?
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Courage_
@Outside_85 said:
" @_Courage_: Can Donna even hit that hard? Starfire sure cant. "
Usually Starfire is portrayed as stronger than Donna o_0
Donna I believe is a little under Wonder Woman. 
Starfire was woefully misrepresented in the Teen Titans cartoon, she's actually very strong in comics. 
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Courage_
@Deadcool said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @_Courage_ said:
Round 2, team 2 wins. "
...Ok yeah, maybe they are faster, What makes you think that they are able to hurt him?, and What makes you think that they both can fight Thor? "
Two flying bricks barely below Wonder Woman should be able to hurt him, especially with morals off. I'm not sure if they can fight Thor lol. Just like my previous statement though, two flying bricks should be able to take him down, but he might be able to take them down first. It's hard to say.
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cats
@_Courage_ said:
" @Outside_85 said:
Usually Starfire is portrayed as stronger than Donna o_0 Donna I believe is a little under Wonder Woman.  Starfire was woefully misrepresented in the Teen Titans cartoon, she's actually very strong in comics.  "
Donna isn't really near WW. Well based on feats atleast. Thor could solo this btw.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CosmicSpiral

I defer to Static's opinion. 

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jayskee

thor solos both rounds
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Susanoo

Round 1: Ladies 
Round 2: Team 1
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Courage_
@Cats said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @Outside_85 said:
Usually Starfire is portrayed as stronger than Donna o_0 Donna I believe is a little under Wonder Woman.  Starfire was woefully misrepresented in the Teen Titans cartoon, she's actually very strong in comics.  "
Donna isn't really near WW. Well based on feats atleast. Thor could solo this btw. "
She really doesn't have great feats, but when Donna replaced Diana as Wonder Woman, it was implied. It has been implied many other times as well. Thor has a chance at soloing, Hulk really can't do much.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deadcool
@_Courage_ said:
...Ok yeah, maybe they are faster, What makes you think that they are able to hurt him?, and What makes you think that they both can fight Thor? "Two flying bricks barely below Wonder Woman should be able to hurt him, especially with morals off. I'm not sure if they can fight Thor lol. Just like my previous statement though, two flying bricks should be able to take him down, but he might be able to take them down first. It's hard to say. "
Hulk has fought against flying characters before, and he is able to do this:
 Clap!
 Clap!
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Outside_85

To be fair, and repetative of another battle involving Hulk, the big green guy tanks like no other and depending on what version of him we are talking about (since it really matters if its WWH or wounded child hulk), he can work out strategies to cope with any short commings on his behalf.

_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _Courage_
@Deadcool said:
" @_Courage_ said:
...Ok yeah, maybe they are faster, What makes you think that they are able to hurt him?, and What makes you think that they both can fight Thor? "Two flying bricks barely below Wonder Woman should be able to hurt him, especially with morals off. I'm not sure if they can fight Thor lol. Just like my previous statement though, two flying bricks should be able to take him down, but he might be able to take them down first. It's hard to say. "
 Clap!
 Clap!
"
Ghost Rider is not as strong as Donna or Kori and nowhere near as fast. There really was not a true winner to that battle anyway.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Outside_85
@_Courage_:
Erm, you might want to read that particualr issue, Strange and Reed are watching it from afar while Strage explains the Rider is practically omnipotent.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deadcool
@_Courage_ said:
Ghost Rider is not as strong as Donna or Kori and nowhere near as fast. There really was not a true winner to that battle anyway. "
I don't posted the picture because Ghost Rider, I posted it because the "clap", he is able to attack in long distances using sound.
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Courage_

@Outside_85 said:

" @_Courage_: Erm, you might want to read that particualr issue, Strange and Reed are watching it from afar while Strage explains the Rider is practically omnipotent. "

It was implied that Rider could handle Hulk, but he walked away instead. Actually it was Rider controlled by Zarathos. So what's your point?

@Deadcool said:

" @_Courage_ said:

Ghost Rider is not as strong as Donna or Kori and nowhere near as fast. There really was not a true winner to that battle anyway. "
I don't posted the picture because Ghost Rider, I posted it because the "clap", he is able to attack in long distances using sound. "

Hulk is not going to beat them with only thunder claps, sound is slow compared to Donna, Starfire and Thor. 
What's stopping someone from Hulk being BFR'ed?
hitechlolife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By hitechlolife

Hulk's not slow, nor does he have a problem with Flyers. Plus he has Thor on his side? No contest.

No Caption Provided
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Valtot
@hitechlolife:
non canon scan, but hulk has enhanced speed yes but not as versatile as these people yes he can super jump but thats it once he jumps hes on a 1 way path in the air and cant move around while they can still move around and alot faster
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By capall2

Donna is well capable of handling her own...the question is can Starfire keep up, I question her durability and stamina to really make a call here.....
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By vuviper
@Deadcool said:
" @_Courage_ said:
 Clap!
 Clap!
"
Just want to quickly point out that both girls are much to fast to be hit with a Thunderclap if they are actually using their speed and now I leave...
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Deadcool
@vuviper said:
Just want to quickly point out that both girls are much to fast to be hit with a Thunderclap if they are actually using their speed and now I leave... "
How fast are those grils?
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#32  Edited By vuviper
@Deadcool said:
" @vuviper said:
Just want to quickly point out that both girls are much to fast to be hit with a Thunderclap if they are actually using their speed and now I leave... "
How fast are those grils? "
capable of FTL speed
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Valtot
@vuviper:
i know there fast but FTL speeds? do you have scans of this
VenomX10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By VenomX10

Hulk a Thor for the win. Both of them have shown resistant to all sorts of energy attacks, so Starfire's starbolts wouldnt do much. And if I remember correctly, if Hulk gets mad enough, wouldnt he be able to pick up Mjolnir, or is that just WW Hulk?
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Thor solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:
"Donna is well capable of handling her own...the question is can Starfire keep up, I question her durability and stamina to really make a call here..... "

False. 

Donna has admitted Starfire to being stronger than her.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Assman

There's no way the girls are taking down these two, imo, they'd struggle with just one of them.
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By capall2
@comicdude23 said:
"@capall2 said:
"Donna is well capable of handling her own...the question is can Starfire keep up, I question her durability and stamina to really make a call here..... "
False.  Donna has admitted Starfire to being stronger than her. "

Starfire has better ep than Donna but is not as skilled nor physically stronger than her...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@capall2 said:
False.  Donna has admitted Starfire to being stronger than her. "
Starfire has better ep than Donna but is not as skilled nor physically stronger than her... "

Yes Starfire is physically stronger than Donna, Donna has admitted herself that she is, she may also be more skilled 

None of these 2 have Strength feats to even compare with Thor
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By capall2
@comicdude23:
when has starfire displayed strength that is above Donna?  

Donna has the same powers as Diana as well as her skills, To be honest Hulk is pale compare to Donna and Even Thor would have difficulty with Donna so please get off this Thor solo bullsh!t........

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:
"@comicdude23: when has starfire displayed strength that is above Donna?   Donna has the same powers as Diana as well as her skills, To be honest Hulk is pale compare to Donna and Even Thor would have difficulty with Donna so please get off this Thor solo bullsh!t........ "

Donna has admitted that Starfire is stronger than her.....

Donna is no where near Diana's level.... 

Thor has shattered a Planet with his Hammer, lifted The Midguard Serpant.....

What Strength feats does Donna have to compare with Thor?
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By capall2
@comicdude23:
the fact that Donna is a mystical duplicate and sister of Dian, they share the same power sets, abilities, skill sets.....The same Thor you think that could solo can not even physically over power the hulk or hercules, Don't get me wrong, i like the goldilocks but he is not physically superior to Donna nor Diana, what he has is his other mystical abilities with his mjolnir that could grant him the victory but it WON'T be because his raw phyical strength.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:
"@comicdude23: the fact that Donna is a mystical duplicate and sister of Dian, they share the same power sets, abilities, skill sets.....The same Thor you think that could solo can not even physically over power the hulk or hercules, Don't get me wrong, i like the goldilocks but he is not physically superior to Donna nor Diana, what he has is his other mystical abilities with his mjolnir that could grant him the victory but it WON'T be because his raw phyical strength..... "

False.......

Donna has no feats to compare with Diana.... 

Donna isn't Diana's equal......Donna has admitted that Starfire is stronger than her...... 

Thor has better FEATS...... 

Thor solo's based on FEATS.....
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Outside_85
@_Courage_:
Point was that you say that the Rider is not as strong as either Donna or Starfire, when the only thing that limits the Rider is the human part of the equation.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@capall2: Donna isn't even equal to Diana in physical strength. I've seen nothing to suggest that. Sure, she's Class 100, but she has yet to duplicate Wonder Woman's feats. We've seen Donna knock around Wonder Woman (who wasn't trying to hurt her) and Superwoman from the Crime Syndicate, but all that tells us is that Donna is strong enough fight both of them. Whether she's as strong as Wonder Woman is purely speculation. Comicdude is right.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@Outside_85 said:
" @_Courage_: Erm, you might want to read that particualr issue, Strange and Reed are watching it from afar while Strage explains the Rider is practically omnipotent. "
That's only if the Rider is in control and not Blaze...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" @capall2: Donna isn't even equal to Diana in physical strength. I've seen nothing to suggest that. Sure, she's Class 100, but she has yet to duplicate Wonder Woman's feats. We've seen Donna knock around Wonder Woman (who wasn't trying to hurt her) and Superwoman from the Crime Syndicate, but all that tells us is that Donna is strong enough fight both of them. Whether she's as strong as Wonder Woman is purely speculation. Comicdude is right. "

Smart man...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@vuviper said:

"capable of FTL speed "

I know Starfire was able to fly light years in a short amount of time... But, I don't recall Donna doing anything of that caliber...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Static Shock  Online
@CosmicSpiral said:
" I defer to Static's opinion.  "
I'd probably give it to team 1.
capall2

Forum Posts