No Caption Provided
Bitchgurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bitchgurl

Greenskin and Thor take this one, considering Firelord got his arse handed to him once by Spider-Man, lol

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Strafe Prower

@Bitchgurl said:

Greenskin and Thor take this one, considering Firelord got his arse handed to him once by Spider-Man, lol

Not a very solid statement considering the PIS of that fight.

As for the fight, I think Team 1 will take it in a tough fight.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR
@Bitchgurl said:

Yeah lol please no P.I.S. involved opinions...Firelord has taken on Thor And Hercules at the same time also.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Strafe Prower

@IZZR: Nice, as I didn't know this.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IZZR
@Strafe Prower said:

@IZZR: Nice, as I didn't know this.

I think it was during his first appearance... quite brief though.. anyway here is a fight with him and Thor..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Bitchgurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bitchgurl

@IZZR said:

@Bitchgurl said:

Yeah lol please no P.I.S. involved opinions...Firelord has taken on Thor And Hercules at the same time also.

My apologies, I wasn't thinking, wont happen again. So! Both FL and T are , as former heralds of Galactus quite powerful, and the earth and fire they can control are certainly formidable But, I just see the combined might of The Hulk and Thor winning the day here. The cosmic chaps are certainly no pushovers, but the rage of the Hulk, combined with the warrior ferocity and leadership of Thor, give this one to them

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

@IZZR said:

@Bitchgurl said:

Thats very hard to justify, because Firelord never even came close to winning and the majority of the fight was Firelord vs Thor anyways, worth nothing he has ought the two a second time during The Mighty Thor 225.

Also Firelord is a bit of a Jobber anyways you put it, he hasnt really beaten anyone noteworthy, the only real popular character i have seen Firelord get the better of was Johnny Storm (Fantastic Four Volume 2 , 12) and that was because he was immune to his attacks, he also stalemated Silver Surfer but we know Spiderman (twice) and The Thing have done exactly the same against Surfer (blame his morals), he was beaten by Surfer , has lost to Terrax, has lost to Hulk and Vision etc.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IZZR
@Bitchgurl said:

@IZZR said:

@Bitchgurl said:

My apologies, I wasn't thinking, wont happen again. So! Both FL and T are , as former heralds of Galactus quite powerful, and the earth and fire they can control are certainly formidable But, I just see the combined might of The Hulk and Thor winning the day here. The cosmic chaps are certainly no pushovers, but the rage of the Hulk, combined with the warrior ferocity and leadership of Thor, give this one to them

Lol its cool but most people would have tried to grill you for it, "chaps" LOL! yeah the heralds are jobbers i think its always up to Silver Surfer to come clean up after them.
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 1 wins

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Killemall

While there is so much potential in both the heralds of Galactus, they are both a bit of a jobber. So in character team 1 would win.

Also Skruge Axe isnt the ideal thing to give to Hulk, because apart from being a normal weapon its actually transforms you and gives you super-strength. Adding that to already strong and durable Hulk, thats going to be very hard to debate against.

This is what a normal human with the axe did to Thor (The Mighty Thor 452)

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Hulk & Thor FTW

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IZZR
@Killemall said:

While there is so much potential in both the heralds of Galactus, they are both a bit of a jobber. So in character team 1 would win.

Also Skruge Axe isnt the ideal thing to give to Hulk, because apart from being a normal weapon its actually transforms you and gives you super-strength. Adding that to already strong and durable Hulk, thats going to be very hard to debate against.

This is what a normal human with the axe did to Thor (The Mighty Thor 452)

Just wanted Hulk to have a weapon that could match theirs...so lets say he gets no added strength.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hulk & Thor stomp.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers