Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thor & Hulk.

Although I don't know much about Red-Shift, I do know that he is inferior to the Silver Surfer. Who Thor can fight with, so I would say Thor or Hulk can take him. ( Most likely would be Hulk ) As for Firelord, I believe him and Thor fought before, but I don't remember the victor. What I do know is his powers won't do squat to Thor, because as of classic appearance Thor has stood in the sun without damage, and with the new God Of Thunder #9 he's been in there again. So I don't think he woulds pose much of a threat. I believe this battle is a stomp in the fellow Avenger powerhouses favor.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor & Hulk.

Although I don't know much about Red-Shift, I do know that he is inferior to the Silver Surfer. Who Thor can fight with, so I would say Thor or Hulk can take him. ( Most likely would be Hulk ) As for Firelord, I believe him and Thor fought before, but I don't remember the victor. What I do know is his powers won't do squat to Thor, because as of classic appearance Thor has stood in the sun without damage, and with the new God Of Thunder #9 he's been in there again. So I don't think he woulds pose much of a threat. I believe this battle is a stomp in the fellow Avenger powerhouses favor.

Do you know anything on either herald????????????????

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor & Hulk.

Red Shift fought Silver Surfer inside a black hole with relative comfort what are you talking about?? his cosmic swords can generate black holes also.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izzr said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Thor & Hulk.

Red Shift fought Silver Surfer inside a black hole with relative comfort what are you talking about?? his cosmic swords can generate black holes also.

He also has only a handful of showings and died to a alien tech blast attack.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1.