• 78 results
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

It's thor during seige, Hercules during WW Hulk, against sentry without the void and ww hulk. 
Fight takes place in Asguard. Who would win and why?
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Current Hercules? he is depowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nefarious

Need more info. Are they current versions?

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GhostRider29
@comicdude23:
Sorry, i wasn't paying much attentionw when I posted this. No, past Hercules. When he acts as Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GhostRider29 said:
"@comicdude23: Sorry, i wasn't paying much attentionw when I posted this. No, past Hercules. When he acts as Thor. "

Team 1 in that case.
Detroit101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Detroit101

Sentry is the only thing that may sway this battle either way.............
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GhostRider29

And it's the thor during the Seige comics
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9  Edited By goldenshot80
@GhostRider29: You might as well edit it then
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GhostRider29

Team 1
emmbro30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By emmbro30

I'm going with team one on this one.  Hulk and Sentry don't quite have enough to take down Thor and Hercules.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thor who is allowed to do only things that he did in Siege? 
Herc can give WWHulk good battle, but Sentry can defeat that weak Thor.
I see team 2 winning this.

B_lack_L_ights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By B_lack_L_ights

team 2

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By karrob

Team 1

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crabtree
@B_lack_L_ights said:
" team 2 "

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crabtree said:
" @B_lack_L_ights said:
" team 2 "
"

Die. 
Hulk is a Non Factor and will get his ass kicked.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pcbh168

Team 2

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By buttersdaman000

Sentry feeds his fetish

team 2 wins

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Team 2.  

Czarny really hit the nail on the head. Thor was pretty pathetic in Siege and Hercules i dont think can stand up to both Hulk and Sentry once Thor is taken out. Hercules atleast was one of the only heroes who had a chance to beat World War Hulk. Either Hulk or Sentry can beat either opponent with these conditions. 
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@karrob said:
" Team 1 "
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Due  to the rules, team 2
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IZZR

Team 1 depending on what version but Sentry has the potential to kill them both.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bag_o_x_men

Regular Hulk has beaten Herc many times.  Almost to death even.  WWH should stomp him.  Thor Sentry can go either way, but if Thor doesn't let loose and really unleash his power immediately he'll lose.  Especially after Hulk finishes Herc and comes over for the double team.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@bag_o_x_men said:
"Regular Hulk has beaten Herc many times.  Almost to death even.  WWH should stomp him.  Thor Sentry can go either way, but if Thor doesn't let loose and really unleash his power immediately he'll lose.  Especially after Hulk finishes Herc and comes over for the double team. "

Hercules was one of the only people who had the ability to beat WWH, but he let Hulk pound him to show him he was still his friend.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@IZZR said:
" Team 1 depending on what version but Sentry has the potential to kill them both. "
Doesn't matter, since he face the weakest Thor I've seen.
One good energy blast and Siege-Thor is done. 
@bag_o_x_men said:
" Regular Hulk has beaten Herc many times.  Almost to death even.  WWH should stomp him.  Thor Sentry can go either way, but if Thor doesn't let loose and really unleash his power immediately he'll lose.  Especially after Hulk finishes Herc and comes over for the double team. "

Siege-Thor would lose to Sentry.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Banner admitted Hercules could have killed him during WWH if he really wanted to instead of not fighting.  

and without his Void matter manipulation the Sentry doesn't come back from being nearly totally destroyed by Thor's first strike.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules and Thor show WWHulk, the Sentry and the rest of the MU who the strongest heroes and baddest warriors really are.  Team 1 wins!
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@god_spawn said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
"Regular Hulk has beaten Herc many times.  Almost to death even.  WWH should stomp him.  Thor Sentry can go either way, but if Thor doesn't let loose and really unleash his power immediately he'll lose.  Especially after Hulk finishes Herc and comes over for the double team. "
Hercules was one of the only people who had the ability to beat WWH, but he let Hulk pound him to show him he was still his friend. "
Would you like scans of regular Hulk mauling Herc?  Herc's never been a match for Hulk except when at Hulk's base level.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@bag_o_x_men said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
Hercules was one of the only people who had the ability to beat WWH, but he let Hulk pound him to show him he was still his friend. "
Would you like scans of regular Hulk mauling Herc?  Herc's never been a match for Hulk except when at Hulk's base level. "

Banner admitted Hercules was one of the only guys on the planet who had a chance at beat WWH so go ahead and post it if you want, i have my scan of Banner admitting it.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@god_spawn said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
Would you like scans of regular Hulk mauling Herc?  Herc's never been a match for Hulk except when at Hulk's base level. "
Banner admitted Hercules was one of the only guys on the planet who had a chance at beat WWH so go ahead and post it if you want, i have my scan of Banner admitting it. "
Banner commenting is irrelevant.  Whether it's an underestimation of WWH, or an overestimation of Herc, or just something said out of respect for Herc, it doesn't match the years of feats where plain old Hulk embarrasses Herc over and over.  Hulk's beaten Herc plus the rest of the Avengers a few times.  Zeus is the only thing that Stopped Hulk from killing Herc once.  WWH is way above Herc at normal levels. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@god_spawn said:
"@bag_o_x_men said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
Banner admitted Hercules was one of the only guys on the planet who had a chance at beat WWH so go ahead and post it if you want, i have my scan of Banner admitting it. "

can you post that scan actually? I need it for future refrence.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Thor's hammmer:

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@bag_o_x_men said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
Banner commenting is irrelevant.  Whether it's an underestimation of WWH, or an overestimation of Herc, or just something said out of respect for Herc, it doesn't match the years of feats where plain old Hulk embarrasses Herc over and over.  Hulk's beaten Herc plus the rest of the Avengers a few times.  Zeus is the only thing that Stopped Hulk from killing Herc once.  WWH is way above Herc at normal levels.  "

maybe it is, maybe it isn't
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GhostRider29
@goldenshot80:
I did.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GhostRider29
@god_spawn:
And that my friend, makes me mad. Lol I wish Herc wouldof won.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Thor's hammmer said:
" Banner admitted Hercules could have killed him during WWH if he really wanted to instead of not fighting.   and without his Void matter manipulation the Sentry doesn't come back from being nearly totally destroyed by Thor's first strike. "
Ok, but Sentry will survive thunders. He isn't limited here like Thor. This Thor is limitted to powers that he used in Siege, so pretty good strength, fly and thunders. Sentry on the other hand still has his speed, energy projection (this Mjolnir somehow wasn't able to absorb any energy in whole Siege) superstrength, etc.
Ronyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ronyc

Who else is pissed that Zeus gives a physical beating to Hulk yet the supposedly stronger Herc gets stalemate at most.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By demifiend

No Caption Provided
dont know.  thor always loses to hulk, and if this WW hulk the thing is even worse for thor
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@demifiend said:
dont know.  thor always loses to hulk, and if this WW hulk the thing is even worse for thor "
Thor never losed to Hulk to my knowledge. And he is alsways holding back like others. Did You ever seen Thor using God Blast, Thermoblast, Anti-Force blast, drainning, BFR to other dimension or many thunders on Hulk? 
I've seen only one thing to that:

Even Siege Thor was using thunders, so even this Hulk would have a problem. 
And Sentry wasn't trying to fight at all. In whole battle he was telling Herc, that he should stop, that he don't want to hurt him, etc.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ramtha07
@bag_o_x_men: 

I both agree and disagree with you here; 

1. Hulk has amazing feats which go largely ignored in most threads so I agree that he can, and has, beaten Hercules. Hulk is one of those characters on these threads that is often overrated (Hulk can solo Doomsday!) or underrated (Hulk is a nonfactor - this comment alone should be stricken from these threads... sheesh!!). Fact is, Hulk is a top tier badass who has taken down Thor, Hercules, Sentry, and just about every other top tier Marvel icon over the years and over his many different incarnations. This is comic book fact and many of us on the Vine need to deal with it ... and the plethora of scans that have been posted backing it.  

2. Hercules was a geeky jobber for a lot of his comic book career. He was written 'awkwardly' for many years to put it mildly. So Hulk beating him versus should Hulk have beaten him are questions up for grabs. Hercules has feats that equal Hulk in pure strength and durability ... and his combat prowess should be second to none (according to canon). 

Either way, this is a great, great matchup in my opinion. WWH and full powered Hercules would be an awesome battle. Awesome. 

I'm going to go with Thor and Herc here assuming all characters are performing as they should in a very, very close battle. 

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By demifiend
@czarny_samael said:

" @demifiend said:

dont know.  thor always loses to hulk, and if this WW hulk the thing is even worse for thor "
Thor never losed to Hulk to my knowledge. And he is alsways holding back like others. Did You ever seen Thor using God Blast, Thermoblast, Anti-Force blast, drainning, BFR to other dimension or many thunders on Hulk? 
I've seen only one thing to that:

Even Siege Thor was using thunders, so even this Hulk would have a problem.  And Sentry wasn't trying to fight at all. In whole battle he was telling Herc, that he should stop, that he don't want to hurt him, etc. "

well then you should read more comics, thor have been defeated by hulk in a lot of occasions,  its just that some people says its PIS, and marvel says its cannon.  
:).   
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By D3athstroke
@czarny_samael:
Cool Scans where Rulk is not fighting back  ))
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Odinson SOLOS. So sayeth Thor. 

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By czarny_samael666
@D3athstroke said:
" @czarny_samael:Cool Scans where Rulk is not fighting back  )) "
He was trying to do the same tricks as he has done in the past. Thor was too fast and too powerfull for him.

@demifiend said:
" well then you should read more comics, thor have been defeated by hulk in a lot of occasions,  its just that some people says its PIS, and marvel says its cannon.  :).    "

Can You prove Your words that Thor (616) losed with Hulk (616) in normal battle?
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@czarny_samael said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" Banner admitted Hercules could have killed him during WWH if he really wanted to instead of not fighting.   and without his Void matter manipulation the Sentry doesn't come back from being nearly totally destroyed by Thor's first strike. "
Ok, but Sentry will survive thunders. He isn't limited here like Thor. This Thor is limitted to powers that he used in Siege, so pretty good strength, fly and thunders. Sentry on the other hand still has his speed, energy projection (this Mjolnir somehow wasn't able to absorb any energy in whole Siege) superstrength, etc. "

sentry nearly got destroyed by Thor's lightining in seige, without void powers to regenerate himslef how does he survive when Thor destroys hald his body with his first strike.
alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By alexandrinus
@Ramtha07 said:

"@bag_o_x_men: 

I both agree and disagree with you here; 

1. Hulk has amazing feats which go largely ignored in most threads so I agree that he can, and has, beaten Hercules. Hulk is one of those characters on these threads that is often overrated (Hulk can solo Doomsday!) or underrated (Hulk is a nonfactor - this comment alone should be stricken from these threads... sheesh!!). Fact is, Hulk is a top tier badass who has taken down Thor, Hercules, Sentry, and just about every other top tier Marvel icon over the years and over his many different incarnations. This is comic book fact and many of us on the Vine need to deal with it ... and the plethora of scans that have been posted backing it.  

2. Hercules was a geeky jobber for a lot of his comic book career. He was written 'awkwardly' for many years to put it mildly. So Hulk beating him versus should Hulk have beaten him are questions up for grabs. Hercules has feats that equal Hulk in pure strength and durability ... and his combat prowess should be second to none (according to canon).  Either way, this is a great, great matchup in my opinion. WWH and full powered Hercules would be an awesome battle. Awesome.  I'm going to go with Thor and Herc here assuming all characters are performing as they should in a very, very close battle.   "

Either way, this is a great, great matchup in my opinion. WWH and full powered Hercules would be an awesome battle. Awesome. 

I'm going to go with Thor and Herc here assuming all characters are performing as they should in a very, very close battle.  

Best answer until now.

@bag_o_x_men
said:

Please, please show me the scans were Hercules got beaten by Hulk MANY TIMES. Hercules only lost ONE figth against the Hulk and that was in Hulk vs Hercules Unleashed were Herc was still depowered by Zeus and was mortal. Hercules depowered is even weaker than the Thing. The other figths they had ended in a stalemate (except for WWH but Hercules wasn't figthing back).  
Do not  try to mention things that didn't happen. 

As for Thor and The Sentry I agree with you. Sentry proved to be more than an match gor even the combined forces of all the Heroes (even powered by Loki). But if they are to figth as each one should I think Thor can defeat Sentry in a one-on-one match. 

As for Hercules and Hulk, I think Hercules has what it takes to take down even WWH. But in a very prolonged figth  I see the Hulk slowly gaining the upper hand due to his incredible stamina (wich I think surpasses that of Hercules) and due to his incredible healing factor (much more efficient than that of Hercules). 

All said, I think team 2 would and should win this.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By supermandefender

WWhulk and Sentry take this

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
Ok, but Sentry will survive thunders. He isn't limited here like Thor. This Thor is limitted to powers that he used in Siege, so pretty good strength, fly and thunders. Sentry on the other hand still has his speed, energy projection (this Mjolnir somehow wasn't able to absorb any energy in whole Siege) superstrength, etc. "
 sentry nearly got destroyed by Thor's lightining in seige, without void powers to regenerate himslef how does he survive when Thor destroys hald his body with his first strike. "
No, it wasn't Sentry it was very weakned Void. Very weakned because of Norn Stones and killing Ares.
Sentry is being who can take and make planet busting energy attacks (his fight with Photon), was able to fight with The Collective (who turn Ms. Marvel into Binary and punched her away) or taking Terrax's energy beams like nothing. Thunders won't kill him.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@czarny_samael said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
 sentry nearly got destroyed by Thor's lightining in seige, without void powers to regenerate himslef how does he survive when Thor destroys hald his body with his first strike. "
No, it wasn't Sentry it was very weakned Void. Very weakned because of Norn Stones and killing Ares. Sentry is being who can take and make planet busting energy attacks (his fight with Photon), was able to fight with The Collective (who turn Ms. Marvel into Binary and punched her away) or taking Terrax's energy beams like nothing. Thunders won't kill him. "

the Norn stones weren't being used until after he went full on void. before that Thor still nearly destroyed him when he was in his sentry form but he reshaped himself.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@czarny_samael:
Fantastic Four #26.  Hulk takes on and is beating the Avengers, including Thor,  and the FF until Rick Jones turns him back to Banner.
Submariner #35...  Hulk hits Thor hard enough to make him drop Mjolnir.  Not a KO, but... then Namor negotiates with the Avengers and Hulk leaves.
Hulk #300... Hulk fights Thor, is about to kill him with an adamantium statue, Thor mentions this on panel,  when Dr Strange teleports Hulk away.
Thor #385...This is technically a stalemate since Hulk never finished Thor, but Hulk beat him senseless.  Thor just refused to give up.  Cool fight.
Hulk #440...Hulk becomes Maestro and provokes Thor to Warrior Madness in order to avert nuclear war.  This is also a stalemate, but Hulk's last shot knocks Thor away from the blast area of the nukes that are now directed at him.
Scan from Hulk 2001 annual...

@alexandrinus:
As far as Hulk and Herc...
Giant size Hulk #1...Hulk trying to rescue Jen, and carrying a car containing his injured cousin, holds off Herc with just his feet before getting Jen to the hospital.
Hulk #321 and #322... Hulk stomps the Avengers for two full issues including Namor, Wonderman, and Hercules  until he's weakened at the end of the second issue.
Hulk Herc Unleashed you already addressed, and it was a weaker Herc.
There are a few other Hulk vs Avengers or Hulk vs Champions where he dominated both teams including Herc until outside intervention.

You can call them stalemates, but Hulk was clearly in the drivers seat every time they ever fought.