#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight in nyc,classic version marvel,hercules has his mace.

pre 52 darkseid. No bfr. All bloodlusted.

#2 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins probably. Uxas has shown several abilities with the Omega Effect, instant incineration, teleportation, telekinesis, hand blasts, stun/stasis, depowerment, time travel, avatars, transmutation, creation of powerful beings, matter manipulation, command over shadow demons, size manipulation, the Omega Sanction and finally the ability to completely erase beings from existence...some of these abilities won't factor in the fight, but I've seen Baron Zemo disable Hercules with gravity manipulation and leaving him in the air unable to go anywhere and fight. Darkseid can definitely do worse than that, leaving Thor who has to contend with someone who has better reaction speed feats, instant teleportation feats and as wide a variety of powers as Thor does. I'd bet on Uxas.

#3 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides, CitizenBane's post on the second page of that Thor vs Darkseid thread blew my mind and learned me something brand spanking new.....Darkseid would murder Thor...

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid would beat them down, Superman beating him is PIS. Although this team would give him some trouble thanks to Mjolnir and Hercules mace which can both absorb and redirect things.

#5 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#6 Posted by patrat18 (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid remember that the omega beam goes all around on whim,it is enough to kill superman if need be.

#7 Posted by RebornAkuma (145 posts) - - Show Bio

These guys are so slow they'll get hit hard with those omega beams

#8 Posted by dondave (37550 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#9 Edited by gav (765 posts) - - Show Bio

Team via blunt force trauma to the face.

#10 Posted by SheenLantern (6656 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

Team via blunt force trauma to the face.

I think you mean 'Darkseid by Omega Beams, Transmutation and Mindrape'.

#11 Posted by theONEtaichou (1530 posts) - - Show Bio
You dare challenge the almighty Darkseid! Then DIE!

good day

#12 Edited by BlackWind (6375 posts) - - Show Bio

A few Omega Beam hits and they are down. What most people.forget i that the OB are not beat seeking lazers, they are under Darkseid's complete control, and have even warped through space and time hit their mark.

#13 Posted by patrat18 (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav: uh oh marvel fanboys back

#14 Edited by gav (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@gav: uh oh marvel fanboys back

Do you have anything to add to the discussion or just name calling? Does it make you feel special to hold a different OPINION than someone about IMAGINARY people in HYPOTHETICAL fights?

#15 Posted by whydama2 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega beams will not work. Both Superman and WonderWoman have survived the fabled OB. These two can definitely negate the OB with their weapons.

However, since Thanos would wipe the floor with both of these two characters, Darkseid would as well due to his superb intellect. A brawl may result in a draw so, Darkseid will have to be intelligent.

#16 Edited by gav (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama2 said:

Omega beams will not work. Both Superman and WonderWoman have survived the fabled OB. These two can definitely negate the OB with their weapons.

However, since Thanos would wipe the floor with both of these two characters, Darkseid would as well due to his superb intellect. A brawl may result in a draw so, Darkseid will have to be intelligent.

They are all blood lusted, no one is fighting intelligently.

#17 Posted by BlackWind (6375 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at thinking those instances weren't bad writing.

#18 Edited by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

DS...

#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid moves his Omega Beams AROUND their weapons cus he remembers he can actually control wherever they go this time around ..... Darkseid stomps

#20 Posted by PowerHerc (84035 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like for Hercules and Thor to win but unless Thor can counter Darkseid's Omega beams with his hammer, Darkseid wins.

#21 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats to stop Thor from deflecting the omega beams?