Stardust
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mira

That's hard choice. Im not sure. Maybe Thor,Hercules and Sentry.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Thor with Odin Force and Sentry at full power would take down most of the Heralds by themselves...add Hercules with Zeus Power... and its a Wrap
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By AtPhantom

Gods, Curbstomp and overkill.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Scourge

Team 1 FTW

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

To be honest, I thought the sheer number of the heralds would be a deciding factor.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Heralds.OVERKILL.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Heralds.OVERKILL."

There u go. Knew I wasn't alone in thinking they could win.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"Gods, Curbstomp and overkill."

Why?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AtPhantom
Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Why?"
Dude, you got Thor, wielding the power Odin had when he took surfer out with one shot.
Hercules with the power of Zeus, making him Thor's near equal;
 And Sentry, shown to be able to beat a herald while suffering from every psychosis known to man. Also allegedly stalemated Galactus at full power.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mira

Why do you think that Heralds will win?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius
mira said:
"Why do you think that Heralds will win?"

Sheer number of cosmic level characters. Each of these guys can destroy planets without effort. And there is seven of them.  I think they could be a problem for Galactus, if they all attack at once. They would loose but they would be a problem.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AtPhantom
Alpha said:
"mira said:

Sheer number of cosmic level characters. Each of these guys can destroy planets without effort. And there is seven of them.  I think they could be a problem for Galactus, if they all attack at once. They would loose but they would be a problem."
Actually, without any PIS, Galactus would just drain them of power and send them on their way...
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"mira said:

Sheer number of cosmic level characters. Each of these guys can destroy planets without effort. And there is seven of them.  I think they could be a problem for Galactus, if they all attack at once. They would loose but they would be a problem."
Actually, without any PIS, Galactus would just drain them of power and send them on their way..."
Your right! But the Skyfathers can't, neither can Sentry.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AtPhantom
Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"mira said:

Actually, without any PIS, Galactus would just drain them of power and send them on their way..."
Your right! But the Skyfathers can't, neither can Sentry."
AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Why?"
Dude, you got Thor, wielding the power Odin had when he took surfer out with one shot.
 And Sentry, shown to be able to beat a herald while suffering from every psychosis known to man. Also allegedly stalemated Galactus at full power."
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtPhantom

And I never said Galactus wouldn't beat them without depowering them.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"And I never said Galactus wouldn't beat them without depowering them."

So you feel that the three combined power is greater than the seven combined?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom
Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
"And I never said Galactus wouldn't beat them without depowering them."

So you feel that the three combined power is greater than the seven combined?"
That's like asking is the combined power of one Thanos greater than the combined might of seven mighty avengers. Of Course.

Avatar image for man_without_fear
Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Man Without Fear
AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Why?"
 And Sentry, shown to be able to beat a herald while suffering from every psychosis known to man. Also allegedly stalemated Galactus at full power."
Thor is still weaker than Odin
Hercules is cannon fodder because he can't fly and has no immunity to transmutation
Sentry beat A herald but he can't beat several.He stalemated Galactus (nobody said at full power) when his mind was fully stable.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtPhantom
Man Without Fear said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Why?"
Hercules is cannon fodder because he can't fly and has no immunity to transmutation
Sentry beat A herald but he can't beat several.He stalemated Galactus (nobody said at full power) when his mind was fully stable.
"
Read the first post. It says Thor with Odin force, Herc with the power of Zeus and fully stable Sentry.
Avatar image for man_without_fear
Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Man Without Fear
AtPhantom said:
"Man Without Fear said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Why?"
"
Read the first post. It says Thor with Odin force, Herc with the power of Zeus and fully stable Sentry."
Even with the Odinforce he was still weaker than Odin.
Zues is weak as f#ck period.
Nobody knows what Sentry can do fully stable...his feats were random and his handbook page is based off of an unstable Sentry.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom
Man Without Fear said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Man Without Fear said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Why?"
"
Read the first post. It says Thor with Odin force, Herc with the power of Zeus and fully stable Sentry."
Nobody knows what Sentry can do fully stable...his feats were random and his handbook page is based off of an unstable Sentry.
"
I hate repeating myself.

Incorrect.
Zeus is a hair bellow Odin.
Unstable Sentry beat Terrax.
spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By spidey209

team one

spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spidey209

team one

Avatar image for sovereign_vance
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Sovereign Vance
AtPhantom said:
"Man Without Fear said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Man Without Fear said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

Why?"
"
"
I hate repeating myself.

Incorrect.
Zeus is a hair bellow Odin.
Unstable Sentry beat Terrax."
Zues WAS a hair below Odin.He's nowhere near him now...or Thor.In fact I doubt Zues can even beat Ms.Marvel or She-Hulk.
Correction...Sentry completely embarrassed Terrax.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom
Sovereign Vance said:
"Zues WAS a hair below Odin.He's nowhere near him now...or Thor.In fact I doubt Zues can even beat Ms.Marvel or She-Hulk.
Show me proof.

Sovereign Vance said:
"
"

Thank you.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Team one...
2 skyfathers and a guy who one-shoted Terrax ftw

Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sovereign Vance
AtPhantom said:
"Sovereign Vance said:
"Zues WAS a hair below Odin.He's nowhere near him now...or Thor.In fact I doubt Zues can even beat Ms.Marvel or She-Hulk.
Show me proof.

Sovereign Vance said:
"
"

Thank you."
I don't know what you expect me to show you..Zues hasn't been in comics in years.I know he's weaker than Odin because Odin continued to get powerful.Zues hasn't had an upgrade throughout his entire existence his stats are based off of what was powerful in the 80's.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AtPhantom
Sovereign Vance said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Sovereign Vance said:
Show me proof.

Sovereign Vance said:
"
"

Thank you."
I don't know what you expect me to show you..Zues hasn't been in comics in years.I know he's weaker than Odin because Odin continued to get powerful.Zues hasn't had an upgrade throughout his entire existence his stats are based off of what was powerful in the 80's."
Zeus being on par with Odin is a common accepted theory. If you want to disprove that you need to post evidence.

And in light of what you said it doesn't matter. When did Thanos-Odin fight happen? In that fight Odin took out surfer with one blow. If you say that They were near equal in the 80's then Zeus could still one-shot a herald, and Odin could pretty much take them out solo.
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sovereign Vance
AtPhantom said:
"Sovereign Vance said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Sovereign Vance said:
Show me proof.

Sovereign Vance said:
"
"

Thank you."
I don't know what you expect me to show you..Zues hasn't been in comics in years.I know he's weaker than Odin because Odin continued to get powerful.Zues hasn't had an upgrade throughout his entire existence his stats are based off of what was powerful in the 80's."
Zeus being on par with Odin is a common accepted theory. If you want to disprove that you need to post evidence.

And in light of what you said it doesn't matter. When did Thanos-Odin fight happen? In that fight Odin took out surfer with one blow. If you say that They were near equal in the 80's then Zeus could still one-shot a herald, and Odin could pretty much take them out solo."
Zues is nowhere near Odin.Check any handbook you want...He's not even physically stronger than Iron Man.Greek Gods are weak as hell in Marvel.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator
Sovereign Vance said:
"Zues is nowhere near Odin.Check any handbook you want...He's not even physically stronger than Iron Man.Greek Gods are weak as hell in Marvel."

Actually if you look back at the Delux Edition of the OHOTMU, it does imply that the 2 are near equals, via the description of their powers.

In the entry for Odin, it says, "He is however perhaps the most powerful god of earth mythology still active today."

In the entry for Zeus, it says that should the majority of Zeus's molecules be dispersed (killing him), "It might be possible for a god of equal power, such as Odin, or a number of Olympian gods working together, to revive him'.
It goes on to say that Zeus's massive manipulation powers seem magical in nature and that he can manipulate and project most forms of energy, not just electricity.
Only a few of the ways he can use this energy have been shown including augmentation of physical power, travel and enchantment of objects and people.

Odin has also shown all of these means to employ his power and many more (thanks to his greater number of appearances).

As for base line strengths, Odin was quoted in the OHOTMU as being able to lift 60 tonnes and Zeus was at 90 tonnes.
This is however before they use their mystical might / energy control powers to augment this level (most usually associated with an increase in size as when Odin faught Surtur who is massively stronger than Thor who in turn is stronger than Odin's baseline strength).

Both Zeus and Odin seem pretty even in overall power level (since both the Olmpians and Asgardians have fought before but neither has had the upper hand for long with the 2 'skyfathers' at the heads of their respective armies).

As to this battle, I would favour Team 1 with the victory.
A 'skyfather' is a lot more power than even several heralds.
Sentry can at least equal one herald.

spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey209
the creator said:
"Sovereign Vance said:
"Zues is nowhere near Odin.Check any handbook you want...He's not even physically stronger than Iron Man.Greek Gods are weak as hell in Marvel."

Actually if you look back at the Delux Edition of the OHOTMU, it does imply that the 2 are near equals, via the description of their powers.

In the entry for Odin, it says, "He is however perhaps the most powerful god of earth mythology still active today."

In the entry for Zeus, it says that should the majority of Zeus's molecules be dispersed (killing him), "It might be possible for a god of equal power, such as Odin, or a number of Olympian gods working together, to revive him'.
It goes on to say that Zeus's massive manipulation powers seem magical in nature and that he can manipulate and project most forms of energy, not just electricity.
Only a few of the ways he can use this energy have been shown including augmentation of physical power, travel and enchantment of objects and people.

Odin has also shown all of these means to employ his power and many more (thanks to his greater number of appearances).

As for base line strengths, Odin was quoted in the OHOTMU as being able to lift 60 tonnes and Zeus was at 90 tonnes.
This is however before they use their mystical might / energy control powers to augment this level (most usually associated with an increase in size as when Odin faught Surtur who is massively stronger than Thor who in turn is stronger than Odin's baseline strength).

Both Zeus and Odin seem pretty even in overall power level (since both the Olmpians and Asgardians have fought before but neither has had the upper hand for long with the 2 'skyfathers' at the heads of their respective armies).

"
totally agree
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AtPhantom
Sovereign Vance said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Sovereign Vance said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Sovereign Vance said:
Show me proof.

Sovereign Vance said:
"
"

Thank you."

And in light of what you said it doesn't matter. When did Thanos-Odin fight happen? In that fight Odin took out surfer with one blow. If you say that They were near equal in the 80's then Zeus could still one-shot a herald, and Odin could pretty much take them out solo."
Zues is nowhere near Odin.Check any handbook you want...He's not even physically stronger than Iron Man.Greek Gods are weak as hell in Marvel."
What do the handbooks say about asgardians?  As far as I remember, both asgardains and olympians can generally lift around 35 tons. Only gods such as Thor (whose mother is an elder goddess) and Hercules (who I have no idea why) and skyfathers have greater strength.

And ultimately the strength doesn't matter. I never said they were on par strength wise, but power wise. Zeus has great divine powers with which he can beat any Herald pretty easily.

Another thing. As you said, Odin just got stronger over the years, so if he could have knocked the surfer on his a$$ 20 years ago, imagine what he could do now. They might not even need Zeus.
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sovereign Vance
the creator said:
"Sovereign Vance said:

"
The Deluxe edition came out a year before I was born and I'm 22! Zeus is still at 90 tons.Check the OHTOMU V4 Gods & Deities edition.That was published 3 years ago.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By why so serious

team 1

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sevennames27
@spidey209 said:
"the creator said:
"Sovereign Vance said:

"
totally agree "
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By why so serious

sentry totally powered could probably do the job alone

Lobstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lobstar
@why so serious said:
" sentry totally powered could probably do the job alone "
Thats how i feel !
council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By council elite

team 1 edges out the victory inna bloody brawl.
team 1 is much more powerful individually speaking, but team 2 has strength in numbers!
& if each herald has small fraction of the power cosmic, then 7 of em must have decent portion of it, all together.

& did you leave out morg on purpose??

SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SilverSentry
@Lobstar said:
" @why so serious said:
" sentry totally powered could probably do the job alone "
Thats how i feel ! "
As well as I. adding the other 2 is overkill they need alot more help to even beat Thor and Herc yet reach sentry full potential.
AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry solos

TopTierGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry does not solo a cosmic team like this. Fallen one, Stardust, Firelord, Surfer, Terrax... If they're not jobbing its hard to find more diversified heavy hitters in 616. That said, giving skyfather powers to the kids puts team 1 out on top after a ridiculously destructive battle that we all wish we could see!

Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heralds take it.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By XiiX

Hercules gets to wrasslin and makes them all tap out.

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, if you are not adding Rune king thor, Chaos war herc and void sentry, the heralds stomp..

Surfer has energy and matter manipulation, also between them the heralds have a large amount of the power cosmic. Stardust is an eternal, meaning that she is immortal and can re-constitute herself even after being destroyed. But unlike the sentry who can do the same thing, she is imbued by the power cosmic, meaning that she can do it much faster..And unlike most heralds, she isn't a physical form that can be punched by Mjolnir or with hercules' fists, she is made of pure energy

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heralds.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points