Thor, Gladiator, Sentry, Wonderman Vs Superman, Black Adams, Wo..

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Thor, Big G, Sentry, and Wonderman Vs Superman, Black Adam, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter.
So who takes the win here please explain?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

Team 2 for the win if this is classic Thor and not current Thor.
Martian Manhunter can mentally attack virtually any of the of the opposing team.
Yes Sentry has huge psionic potential and has shrugged off Prof X before but a projected illusion is different to a straight mental attack and MM would appear to be a stronger telepath than Prof X (scanning the world in 1 go etc). This would at least keep Sentry busy.
MM's mental attacks would have a huge effect on Wonder Man who has no defence to this attack method and I think has les willpower than Gladiator or Thor.

Superman beats Sentry.
Black Adam should beat Thor but can at least keep him husy until others can help.
Martian Manhunter can beat Gladiator but can at least keep him busy until others can help.
Wonder Woman can beat Wonder Man.

Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Whats Galactus doing in there!?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"Whats Galactus doing in there!?
"
The heading says Gladiator.
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Big G a nickname of Gladiator?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the creator
"Is Big G a nickname of Gladiator?
"
Maybe to SeanAKAMisery it is.
Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"Team 2 for the win if this is classic Thor and not current Thor.
Martian Manhunter can mentally attack virtually any of the of the opposing team.
Yes Sentry has huge psionic potential and has shrugged off Prof X before but a projected illusion is different to a straight mental attack and MM would appear to be a stronger telepath than Prof X (scanning the world in 1 go etc). This would at least keep Sentry busy.
MM's mental attacks would have a huge effect on Wonder Man who has no defence to this attack method and I think has les willpower than Gladiator or Thor.

Superman beats Sentry.
Black Adam should beat Thor but can at least keep him husy until others can help.
Martian Manhunter can beat Gladiator but can at least keep him busy until others can help.
"
Lets do some "other" team ups

Superman Vs Thor

Black Adam Vs. Sentry

Wonderwoman vs Gladiator

and MM vs. Wonderman

that should go out diffrently

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SeSAW

If Sentry faces MM he that could be a long battle as well as Superman vs Classic Thor and BA vs Gladiator, WW verses Wonderman would be over first IMO, with WW losing cause I don't think shes as durabile as the rest of these characters. If that happenens Wonderman will be free to help who ever he wants so Marvel would win if the pairings are done this way. DC could get a lot of win also if MM is allowed to fight Wonderman, Gladiator or Thor, possibly. So Id say it all depends on the match ups, DC has an advantage with MM TP but they also have a disadvantage with WW being the weak link.

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonderwoman owned Superman before...

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"...they also have a disadvantage with WW being the weak link."
Some people never learn....

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Okay guys sorry just got back on let me clear up some issues in here.

1. Not classic Thor current.
2. Big G is my nick name for Gladiator sorry for the confusion.
3. Big G is at full confidence
4. Okay hope that helped and it should be closer now current Thor could beat Supes using magic. Big G could take on WW and I think win or stall her till he gets help from Thor. Martain Manhunter is still guna play a huge role with his powers like creator pointed out, but I think Sentry could hold his own. Now that leaves BA who could beat Wonderman but not to easy cuz Wonderman has withstood a hit from Sentry and remained unharmed or very little. So he could hold out I think not to sure. But like I said if Thor beats Supes with his magic and Hammer which I have no doubt he will, and he can then team up with Big G to beat WW if Big G has not already. From there they would most likely be able to win the fight.

Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Thor could beat Supes using magic"

Current Thor sweeps the other team alone

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:
"Team 2 for the win if this is classic Thor and not current Thor.

Superman beats Sentry.
"

Don't underestimate classic Thor he has been seen in light speed fights. As well as making afull uru hammer with just his finger. Classic Thor isn't to different from average Thor with the fact he wasn't drawn as well or fought that many real threats.

MM has huge telepathy but I don't think its on a scale of Prof X. The biggest thing I've seen MM due in terms of telepathy is grow into a super tree and link up with most people I think in America. Which means his range would be about 220 million people at the most.  Plus if you forgot Sentry can use fire as he did when fighting WWH and he made that little firey tornado. That is enough to make MM lose his powers and cower in fear and then die.

Wonder Woman crushers wonderman no debate there.

Black Adam fights Gladiator but he won't win. Gladiator is faster as seen when he throws punches their not seen  only felt. When he wrapped cannonbal in cable and he didn't notice what just happpen.  Plus he destroyed planets. Black adam lifts a ship or something like that.

Thor vs Superman like usual Thor should win. He won't tire so easily. His fighting skills make superman wanna retire. Also he's more stronger, durable, as well as able to keep up with superman.

Team one should win. Gladiator and Sentry would simply just wonder woman.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Okay guys sorry just got back on let me clear up some issues in here.

4. Okay hope that helped and it should be closer now current Thor could beat Supes using magic. Big G could take on WW and I think win or stall her till he gets help from Thor. Martain Manhunter is still guna play a huge role with his powers like creator pointed out, but I think Sentry could hold his own. Now that leaves BA who could beat Wonderman but not to easy cuz Wonderman has withstood a hit from Sentry and remained unharmed or very little. So he could hold out I think not to sure. But like I said if Thor beats Supes with his magic and Hammer which I have no doubt he will, and he can then team up with Big G to beat WW if Big G has not already. From there they would most likely be able to win the fight.
"

Current Thor takes out the entire team two alone lol. He doesn't need the rest.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
" "Thor could beat Supes using magic"

"
Not alone BA and Martain Manhunter could both take him. But he beats supes Big G beats WW then both team up with Sentry to own BA, then they finish off Martain Manhunter.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher
SeanAKAMisery said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:

"
Not alone BA and Martain Manhunter could both take him. But he beats supes Big G beats WW then both team up with Sentry to own BA, then they finish off Martain Manhunter.
"

Current Thor would laugh at Black Adam and MM. MM only has telepathy and phasing. After that Thor can simply transmute him back to normal. Black Adam is like a superman with lighting is all. One good hit to the head with is hammer he is layed out. He could really take them out. If people think superman can take the Avengers out then Thor could take all these guys out with ease.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
zee crusher said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:

"
"

Current Thor would laugh at Black Adam and MM. MM only has telepathy and phasing. After that Thor can simply transmute him back to normal. Black Adam is like a superman with lighting is all. One good hit to the head with is hammer he is layed out. He could really take them out. If people think superman can take the Avengers out then Thor could take all these guys out with ease."
I am not saying the beat current Thor, but BA could give him a fight both on the same level the advantage you pointed out Thors hammer could really do some damage. But BA is way stronger than supes so thats not saying much. BA would have to some how knock the Hammer out of his hand ha easier said than done. But I am sure Big G would beat Diana so he would aid Thor is need be or Sentry who is fighting Superman. Like I said team 1 ftw deciding factor Thor.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher
SeanAKAMisery said:
"zee crusher said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:

"
"

Current Thor would laugh at Black Adam and MM. MM only has telepathy and phasing. After that Thor can simply transmute him back to normal. Black Adam is like a superman with lighting is all. One good hit to the head with is hammer he is layed out. He could really take them out. If people think superman can take the Avengers out then Thor could take all these guys out with ease."
I am not saying the beat current Thor, but BA could give him a fight both on the same level the advantage you pointed out Thors hammer could really do some damage. But BA is way stronger than supes so thats not saying much. BA would have to some how knock the Hammer out of his hand ha easier said than done. But I am sure Big G would beat Diana so he would aid Thor is need be or Sentry who is fighting Superman. Like I said team 1 ftw deciding factor Thor.
"
Agreeded. Finaly some logic here lol. To many people believe team two wins off of two people just superman and black adam for some odd reason.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

lol i here ya bro Sentry would own supes. Thor and Big G own BA the rest is just a mop up lol.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

I don't know about sentry owning supes. He could beat supes if he overloads his cells with solar energy at a rate he can't withstand burning him. But in physial combat supes could take him out. Funny how nobody cares about wonder woman, and wonderman lol.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
zee crusher said:
"I don't know about sentry owning supes. He could beat supes if he overloads his cells with solar energy at a rate he can't withstand burning him. But in physial combat supes could take him out. Funny how nobody cares about wonder woman, and wonderman lol."
No I think he could hold his own in strength plus tou said it your self overload the cells and its over. Well I think WM could beat WW he has taken a hit from Sentry and was unharmed plus his power have gotten a lot stronger.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher
SeanAKAMisery said:
"zee crusher said:
"I don't know about sentry owning supes. He could beat supes if he overloads his cells with solar energy at a rate he can't withstand burning him. But in physial combat supes could take him out. Funny how nobody cares about wonder woman, and wonderman lol."
No I think he could hold his own in strength plus tou said it your self overload the cells and its over. Well I think WM could beat WW he has taken a hit from Sentry and was unharmed plus his power have gotten a lot stronger.
"
Wm would loose to wonder woman. Remember in his fight with gladiator only two or three hits he got sent to the core of the earth. Wonder woman would fight the same way. Plus wonder woman is on par with supe while wonder man is 85 tons I believe.

Sentry can't beat superman in physial combat. He could barely take hits from hulk. He can barely take hits from most people to tell you the truth lol.
SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
zee crusher said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"zee crusher said:
"
Wm would loose to wonder woman. Remember in his fight with gladiator only two or three hits he got sent to the core of the earth. Wonder woman would fight the same way. Plus wonder woman is on par with supe while wonder man is 85 tons I believe.

Sentry can't beat superman in physial combat. He could barely take hits from hulk. He can barely take hits from most people to tell you the truth lol.
"
Not true Marvel database has Wonderman at 100 tons now double check he might need to power up or something first tho not sure.

Now for supes Sentry could hold his own why cuz he has many more powers to use but might need help thats where Thor or Big G come in.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

Wonderman is just there then. He was really high up there they lift him with beings not from earth or top beings of earth.

Sentry doesn't have that many more powers then supes lol besides hard light blasts.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SeanAKAMisery
zee crusher said:
"Wonderman is just there then. He was really high up there they lift him with beings not from earth or top beings of earth.

Sentry doesn't have that many more powers then supes lol besides hard light blasts."
But remember if he gets overloaded than he becomes dangerous and the fight will get very ugly for supes.

But enough of that lol thats why he has team mates to come back him up lol.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
I think the battle would be a little better if we were using Classic Thor here... Current Thor with Thor Force could just send the DC guys to some Unknown Dimension...
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"I think the battle would be a little better if we were using Classic Thor here... Current Thor with Thor Force could just send the DC guys to some Unknown Dimension..."

Lol Classic Thor could stop time and I think pull your lifeforce right your body to his hammer. But, your right atleast there be a fight. Right now he'd just wave his hands and take away their powers, then send them away.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the creator
zee crusher said:

Don't underestimate classic Thor he has been seen in light speed fights. As well as making afull uru hammer with just his finger. Classic Thor isn't to different from average Thor with the fact he wasn't drawn as well or fought that many real threats.
I don't underestimate him, I just know his limits.

MM has huge telepathy but I don't think its on a scale of Prof X. The biggest thing I've seen MM due in terms of telepathy is grow into a super tree and link up with most people I think in America. Which means his range would be about 220 million people at the most.  Plus if you forgot Sentry can use fire as he did when fighting WWH and he made that little firey tornado. That is enough to make MM lose his powers and cower in fear and then die.
He may have a hard time intitaing his power whn being mentally attacked.
The feat you decribe is beyond Prof X without outside aid.

Wonder Woman crushers wonderman no debate there.
Good.

Black Adam fights Gladiator but he won't win. Gladiator is faster as seen when he throws punches their not seen  only felt. When he wrapped cannonbal in cable and he didn't notice what just happpen.  Plus he destroyed planets. Black adam lifts a ship or something like that.
Superman beats Gladiator and BA can pretty much equal Superman in feats.
Smashing a planet can be done at amuch lower level of strength than some of the feats that the Dc powerhouses have been shown to do.

Thor vs Superman like usual Thor should win. He won't tire so easily. His fighting skills make superman wanna retire. Also he's more stronger, durable, as well as able to keep up with superman.
This has been done to death elsewhere and Superman wins.

Team one should win. Gladiator and Sentry would simply just wonder woman."
You allowed your opinon.

SeSAW said:
"If Sentry faces MM he that could be a long battle as well as Superman vs Classic Thor and BA vs Gladiator, WW verses Wonderman would be over first IMO, with WW losing cause I don't think shes as durabile as the rest of these characters. If that happenens Wonderman will be free to help who ever he wants so Marvel would win if the pairings are done this way. DC could get a lot of win also if MM is allowed to fight Wonderman, Gladiator or Thor, possibly. So Id say it all depends on the match ups, DC has an advantage with MM TP but they also have a disadvantage with WW being the weak link."
You are consistent.....consistently wrong, but consistent non the less.

SeanAKAMisery said:
"Okay guys sorry just got back on let me clear up some issues in here.

"
As this is current Thor, I will say that Team 1 should now win.