Team 2

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pre Crisis Darkseid solo's.

Oh I didn't know Pre-Crisis Darkseid is so strong he can solo.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

Solo?Ghost Rider would own him especialy if Zarathos is in control.Even Blaze should be able to penance stare him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghostrider2

@dondave: won't work on GR, i mean he can shot him but he will return, Darkseid has nothing on his arsenal to put GR down.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

@ghostrider2: The Omega Sanction is different to the Omega Beams, it puts the victim through living hell for it traps the person in a series of alternate realities, each one worse than the previous.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Well, Ghost Rider would just travel back.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghostrider2

@dondave: yes why not?He can travel to hell and back so yeah he can do that.Also reality warping failed so Darkseid has nothing on him.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ghostrider2

@ghostrider2 said:

@dondave: Well, Ghost Rider would just travel back.

He isn't coming back.

And why is that?It should be like traveling to hell and then back.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By New_World_Order

@izbighulk said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Solo?Ghost Rider would own him especialy if Zarathos is in control.Even Blaze should be able to penance stare him.

Do you know how powerful Pre Crisis Darkseid is? He defeated Pre-Crisis Superman ( The guy who tows tons of planets effortlessly ) without much trouble.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: please man stop this when you guys learn GR?GR is not superman, also brute force against GR will do nothing, but GR can sure penance stare him.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think team 1 has a chance

Avatar image for adamthesubmariner
AdamtheSubmariner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe change to current darkseid? or post crisis darkseid?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Do you know how powerful Pre Crisis Darkseid is? He defeated Pre-Crisis Superman ( The guy who tows tons of planets effortlessly ) without much trouble.

As a point of fact Pre Crisis Darkseid has never fought Pre Crisis Superman, not even once. The version that was towing planets is the Silver Age version, Darkseid wasnt even created back then.

Pre Crisis Darkseid, during The Great Darkness Saga, where he has power of Legion Orb, Exaclibur, Mordru and Time Trapper, alongside a lot of other amp he has absorbed on the way, fought Superboy, not Superman, and even then all he did was BFR him.

Pre Crisis Darkseid also lost to Orion, then to Orion and Highfather together, and the only fight he has had with the Justice League included him fighting Firestrom alone, where he got hit back by his own omega beam and was massively injured forcing him to flee.

Once you ignore his showing during Great Darkness Saga, which is at the very least questionable, Pre Crisis Darkseid isnt half as powerful as people in comicvine make him out to be.

That being said he was still more powerful than Infinity Man who's beaten Superman in a fight (not the silver age superman again) so he should be able to take on Odin Force Thor (possibly) and thats it.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@thundergodswrath: please man stop this when you guys learn GR?GR is not superman, also brute force against GR will do nothing, but GR can sure penance stare him.

The penance stare thing goes up and down, something he can use that on anyone, and other times people have to feel guilt. Like during Ghost Rider (vol 4 , 05) when he tried to use it on Decon, it didnt work because he apparently doesnt feel remorse.

I will wait for CadenceV2 to comment, coz i feel like he is the ongoing Ghost Rider expert, but Penance Stare at time becomes questionable.

On a side note: its a shame they have not written a Ghost Rider comics immediately after Johnny Blaze got the Ghost Rider back... hoping he pops back again in a Marvel Now title.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2 said:

The penance stare thing goes up and down, something he can use that on anyone, and other times people have to feel guilt. Like during Ghost Rider (vol 4 , 05) when he tried to use it on Decon, it didnt work because he apparently doesnt feel remorse.

I will wait for CadenceV2 to comment, coz i feel like he is the ongoing Ghost Rider expert, but Penance Stare at time becomes questionable.

On a side note: its a shame they have not written a Ghost Rider comics immediately after Johnny Blaze got the Ghost Rider back... hoping he pops back again in a Marvel Now title.

Also World War Hulk beat Ghost Rider physically, and easily I may say. Zarathos had to jump in. Also this website has problems updating scans. So read from bottom right to top left.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

As a point of fact Pre Crisis Darkseid has never fought Pre Crisis Superman, not even once. The version that was towing planets is the Silver Age version, Darkseid wasnt even created back then.

Pre Crisis Darkseid, during The Great Darkness Saga, where he has power of Legion Orb, Exaclibur, Mordru and Time Trapper, alongside a lot of other amp he has absorbed on the way, fought Superboy, not Superman, and even then all he did was BFR him.

Pre Crisis Darkseid also lost to Orion, then to Orion and Highfather together, and the only fight he has had with the Justice League included him fighting Firestrom alone, where he got hit back by his own omega beam and was massively injured forcing him to flee.

Once you ignore his showing during Great Darkness Saga, which is at the very least questionable, Pre Crisis Darkseid isnt half as powerful as people in comicvine make him out to be.

That being said he was still more powerful than Infinity Man who's beaten Superman in a fight (not the silver age superman again) so he should be able to take on Odin Force Thor (possibly) and thats it.

Thanks for clearing that up.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ghostrider2

@thundergodswrath: i read GR no need to post that and yes that was blaze, i know but i am talking Zarathos here not Blaze.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid solos with ease.

Morphtek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any prove that Darkseid is inmune to GR's Penance Stare?